All updates

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

7 hours, 3 minutes ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

7 hours, 3 minutes ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

7 hours, 5 minutes ago

“I wrote this review in 1999 on IMDb and I thought I would add it here. I've seen many, many movies in my time. Many were very good, and many were v”

7 hours, 8 minutes ago

7 hours, 8 minutes ago

“This short documentary tells the stories of some of the younger people who lived and died during the Holocaust through their diaries, also pointing ou”

7 hours, 9 minutes ago

“I admit that the only reason I sought this film out is because I'm trying to see all of Robert De Niro's early movies. Of the ones I've seen this one ”

7 hours, 9 minutes ago

“True Grit, a surprising choice for the Coen brothers who are among the most original filmmakers of our time. This was supposedly a closer adaptation o”

7 hours, 9 minutes ago

“Watching Inception I was endlessly intrigued by the plot and the idea of implanting or stealing thoughts through dreams. With the introduction of a ne”

7 hours, 10 minutes ago

“Even though Brian De Palma is nowadays pretty much forgotten, I always had a weak spot for his work and I still try to check his movies whenever I get”

8 hours, 46 minutes ago

“The avalanche of moral, ethical, legal and emotional dilemmas that emerges during A Separation is the best late Christmas gift for any lover of great ”

10 hours, 45 minutes ago

“The first 30 minutes or so of Red State are terrific. The experience during the first act is similar to that of getting a spectator's seat in the gall”

11 hours, 8 minutes ago

“As usual with Fincher, I was really dying to watch this flick and I had some really high expectations. Fortunately, I wasn't disappointed and I don't ”

14 hours, 34 minutes ago

“Ok so here we go Iron man 3 the first movie in marvels phase 2 this is the first iron man not directed by Jon Favreau. You can totally tell that this ”

19 hours, 28 minutes ago

“Watching this film made me praise the lord that I wasn't born a whole generation earlier. It looks like this time period was an unspeakable scourge of”

2 days, 4 hours ago

“Okay so I actually liked The Conjuring and thought it was really interesting. I remember seeing the Annabelle doll and thinking it was one creepy look”

2 days, 12 hours ago

“Just right, but really not as amazing as what The Conjuring was. I just feel as though this was holding back quite a lot, it's hard to pull off after ”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“Byzantium is an interesting take on the vampire world, a melancholy drama piece about the darker side of being a vampire. This story does not glamoriz”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“I really feel like this game is establishing a new genre, because I don't know of anything quite like it. The Bureaucracy-em-up. You take on the r”

3 days, 5 hours ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

4 days, 3 hours ago

“The Brave One starts out promising and is thrilling for most of the way as Jodie Foster's character exacts revenge, due to police inaction, on the thu”

4 days, 8 hours ago

“Al Pacino can seemingly do it all. From playing hard-nosed gangsters or dedicated cops to his Shakespeare adaptations, he now very convincingly plays ”

4 days, 8 hours ago

“Grand theft Auto : Episodes from Liberty City Video game is much better than Gta lv in my opinion it's two games in one with two different stories Los”

4 days, 10 hours ago

“Really a spectacular movie, enjoyed every bit of it. After seeing action, crime, comedy, thriller, science fiction... movies this movie gave the new p”

5 days, 6 hours ago

“Surprised i even decided to do this review but oh it wont be all that long.... well here we go The Expendables 3 is worst of the franchise simple a”

5 days, 11 hours ago

“Unsettling and provocative, "The Piano Teacher" is at once a study of the lives of deeply unhappy people and a commentary on the dangers of repression”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“"I feel like there's something in this house." Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed Scary Movie 3 and 4, laughing out loud several times during bo”

5 days, 15 hours ago

“Scary movie series were famous for spoofing other great movies. It all began with a decent first, then sequel after sequel declined its originality as”

5 days, 15 hours ago

“While Sin City: A Dame to Kill For doesn't live up to the hype i had for it i still found the film to be enjoyable. I guess you can say that none of t”

5 days, 15 hours ago

“Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I still have a weak spot for Nicolas Cage, I thought I might as well give it a try. Well, ”

6 days, 1 hour ago