All updates

“Box Office Budget: $26,000,000 (estimated) Opening Weekend: $10,003,827 (USA) (17 October 2014) Gross: $26,761,283 (USA) (9 January 2015)”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“The trailer of The Best of Me received relatively strong criticism since the day it was released. As an avid reader of Sparks' books I couldn't hold m”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for example, my co”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Storyline Amanda and Dawson are soul mates who met as teens and were from different backgrounds. But circumstances would force them to part ways. 20 ”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Author: johnmcc150 from United Kingdom 15 November 2014 As the film announces at the start, it based on a true story. The essentials are true, and to”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Plot Summary Showing one plot summary A story of a egyptian young man who decides to travel amsterdam to achive his dreams”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Law Abiding Citizen was a fairly entertaining watch for me, mainly due to the masterful performances from Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. I really dug t”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) is standing on a penthouse balcony with killers losing in on him and he's about to throw himself off. We'll clearly come ”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Young FBI agent Clarice Starling is assigned to help find a missing woman to save her from a psychopathic serial killer who skins his victims. Clarice”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“25th Hour is a movie that I just came across one day and decided to rent it, I noticed that it had Edward Norton in it and figured that I would just g”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“I cannot recall having seen a film in which the two leading actors deliver such stunning performances as those given by the two Edwards - Norton and F”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“''When chaos has become supreme law, then the time will have come for the empire of crime.'' Berlin police inspector Lohmann investigates a case, i”

1 day, 14 hours ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

2 days, 8 hours ago

“I was intrigued by the cover, curious description of the book and convinced the good grades on various portals. For me personally, it was a hit, I pen”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“After the sensational, or at least very good previous parts, here I’m totally disappointed, because it was simply boring. At the beginning we kn”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“I didn’t read in my life too many comics and I must admit that it was a really nice change. I love The Walking Dead tv series, and I've always wante”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“"Legend" was lying on my shelf for a long time before I took to reading. I do not know what exactly distract my attention from this book, maybe a litt”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“This is my first contact with this author and I consider this meeting to be quite successful, but I'm not particularly impressed. I don’t know wh”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“I must admit that I liked very much. "Desert Spear" hasn’t done on me such a great impression as "The Painted Man," but the world created by the aut”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“Imagine if Bob Dylan went into the studio with the Strokes. And then they all got drunk on cheap beer. The results would sound fairly similar to this.”

3 days, 17 hours ago

“"This thing is attached to Mia's soul like a leech. If I'm reading this right, it's become her." Horror remakes justifiably strike fear into the he”

3 days, 23 hours ago

“"History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the bloo”

3 days, 23 hours ago

“I just recently saw the trailer for this. I have to admit I have a guilty pleasure for disaster flicks. This one though looks absolutely incredible an”

4 days, 4 hours ago

4 days, 9 hours ago

“I have been wanting to check this out for awhile now. When I first saw the trailer and saw David Koechner I felt that this was going to be a lame come”

4 days, 20 hours ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

5 days, 7 hours ago

“This is a lost film. Currently, only two reels survive (including the amazing finale) and the complete soundtrack survives on Vitaphone discs on Vita”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“A short film only 18 mins. long.”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“This dvd also includes the feature It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown. The gang has to perform another Christmas play. running time is 23 min.”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“A charming pic about a girl looking to find a rich husband and ends up married to a USAF Sergeant after only 1 day. She decides that he married her o”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 35 Next »