All updates

“I have been wanting to watch this for a very long time and I finally did. I enjoyed it.It felt realistic.I enjoyed the quirkiness and,at times,awkward”

5 hours, 26 minutes ago

“Absolutely, without a doubt, one of the best horror movies I have ever seen. I have recommended it time and again to other horror fans, and it hasn't”

10 hours, 16 minutes ago

“When I first saw this film 2 years ago, I saw it, I thought about it for a second, and I thought it was good, but I didn't understand why it was so un”

1 day, 7 hours ago

1 day, 10 hours ago

“It is a wonderful movie based on Harper lee's novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird' directed by Robert Mulligan. The film begins by portraying the innocence o”

1 day, 17 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello portray newly graduated detectives who take on the case of a boxer accused of killing his manager. Using a serum that makes people”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“Bud and Lou help a 1890's showboat owner and his daughter fend off crooks. This film includes the first on-screen rendition of the classic "Who's On F”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“This one isn't rated that great on many review sites but I liked it. This one has everything - space, crooks, Mardi Gras, and of course some beautiful”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“"Mari. She was a lot tougher than you, doc. She took a while to kill. She was really tough. We had a hard time with her." Every filmmaker has to st”

2 days, 3 hours ago

“Is it weird to say I love this show for what it could have been more than what it was? The first season was brilliant - the mystery and concept are b”

2 days, 15 hours ago

“Una glaciazione globale, conseguenza di un esperimento sbagliato, ha quasi sterminato l’umanità. I sopravvissuti sono raccolti tutti su di un lungh”

4 days, 18 hours ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but I still ended up watching it with Nick, my step-son. At least, I’ll give this to Michael Bay”

4 days, 19 hours ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick and, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how it ended up in my queue. Apparently, the main reason was b”

4 days, 21 hours ago

“In anticipation and start somewhere , say that after fifty years of similar gestures and Jagger strutting on stage, only to revive the idea is much cl”

5 days, 4 hours ago

5 days, 7 hours ago

“I re-watched this film recently because my loser boyfriend told me he had never seen it. So i said 'What the hell!' and then put it on. Ok, so. Fi”

5 days, 8 hours ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

6 days, 21 hours ago

“Missing chapters and parts in the English translation Some chapters and paragraphs of the Japanese paperback edition were not included in the English”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I wrote this review in 1999 on IMDb and I thought I would add it here. I've seen many, many movies in my time. Many were very good, and many were v”

1 week, 2 days ago

“This short documentary tells the stories of some of the younger people who lived and died during the Holocaust through their diaries, also pointing ou”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I admit that the only reason I sought this film out is because I'm trying to see all of Robert De Niro's early movies. Of the ones I've seen this one ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“True Grit, a surprising choice for the Coen brothers who are among the most original filmmakers of our time. This was supposedly a closer adaptation o”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Watching Inception I was endlessly intrigued by the plot and the idea of implanting or stealing thoughts through dreams. With the introduction of a ne”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Even though Brian De Palma is nowadays pretty much forgotten, I always had a weak spot for his work and I still try to check his movies whenever I get”

1 week, 2 days ago

“The avalanche of moral, ethical, legal and emotional dilemmas that emerges during A Separation is the best late Christmas gift for any lover of great ”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 135 Next »