All updates

“Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, any movie directed by the Coen brothers always remain a top priority for me so I w”

2 hours, 40 minutes ago

“So I finally have the chance to check this sequel out. I have heard it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the first one is what I wonder. Annabelle ”

2 hours, 41 minutes ago

“It's hard to describe this film. "Tom at the Farm"is like a poetry,spiritual feeling, the film is mixed-genre drama/thriller/comedy... sometimes it lo”

17 hours, 11 minutes ago

“I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea of the "g”

20 hours, 49 minutes ago

“Just when you think this series is done they come out with another sequel pretty much out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with that of course as I ”

20 hours, 50 minutes ago

“I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. Well, to be”

1 day, 19 hours ago

1 day, 20 hours ago

“ ''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“Since I am a huge fan of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s work and since this movie was a huge critical success, I had some big expectations concerning”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you haven't watche”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, he really s”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually does like sho”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“If you don't want spoilers, you've probably read too much already.It's a very well-thought out movie, about arguably a quietly painful experience.It s”

6 days, 7 hours ago

“Definitely worth a watch if you have seen the previous two. The action is there and the special effects are great. Some of the new characters are cool”

1 week ago

“I bought this book back in January and it has been collecting dust on my shelf until this week. Took it on holiday with me and found myself gripped af”

1 week ago

“paroles de troublemakers get misunderstood”

1 week ago

“Another great science fiction novel. Not quite hard scifi but pretty close. The only book I've read by Niven but I hear Ringworld is very good. A mus”

1 week ago

“This is the story of a Boy on the run from his home, the Castle, on the night of his fourteenth birthday. He soon becomes tired and hungry, and led ac”

1 week ago

“Mind you this review may have language considering For all those parents wanting this to be PG-13 for the young fans...this movie wouldn't have been ”

1 week ago

“How alone can feel someone in the most bustling metropolis of the modern world ...?Bob and Charlotte, two Americans "lost" in Tokyo, he meets by chanc”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Since there was a pretty cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, I really liked this idea of focusing on a classical s”

1 week, 1 day ago

“The legendary DJ John Peel once said that most of the music he played had some sort of Beefheart influence. Make no mistake, many of the greats were i”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Sublime and heavenly music wafting through the inner cities. He asked what was going on but knew what the answer was and composed this album. Soul wit”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Titus Alone is the third and last volume of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and Gormenghast). In this book, we follow Titus, now almost”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Gormenghast is the second part of the Gormenghast trilogy (after Titus Groan, and before Titus Alone). After a somewhat slow beginning, in which Me”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Titus Groan is the first book of the Gormenghast trilogy (before Gormenghast and Titus Alone). The castle of Gormenghast is a huge, maze-like fortr”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the seventh and last (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and H”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the sixth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the fifth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Pri”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the fourth (chronologically) Chronicle of Narnia (after The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy, an”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 40 Next »