All updates

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

2 hours, 18 minutes ago

“WOW . I watched this movie in cinema with my family and it was the most beautiful experience. I really , really enjoyed it .It was hilarious. AND MINI”

2 hours, 19 minutes ago

“(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heaven’s Know”

17 hours, 19 minutes ago

“One word best sums up this game: possibilities. I think many games try to funnel you into a certain way of playing to the point where it has a numbing”

22 hours, 16 minutes ago

“Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is for a very specific type of film-watcher, which is to say that it is definitely not for all tastes. Despite the presenc”

1 day, 16 hours ago

1 day, 18 hours ago

“Pros: *It's Tim Burton doing what he does best with a story that hasn't been put on screen before. *Samuel L. Jackson is in it. *Eva Green is always a”

2 days, 6 hours ago

“I came across this one on Netflix and the premise caught my attention. It also had some cast members who aren't too shabby like Scott Eastwood and Nic”

2 days, 6 hours ago

“Since this movie had a really impressive reputation, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. Eventually, even though it didn't turn out to be on”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“They say you should study your history or else re-live it. This book give an account of Irish history and mis-management during the 19th century when ”

2 days, 18 hours ago
kathy voted for a review of Life

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSA team of scientists aboard the International Space Station discover a rapidly evolving life form in the soil samples from Mars, whic”

2 days, 21 hours ago
kathy voted for a review of Life

“To be honest, I had no idea what this movie was actually about and it was Nick, my step-son, who suggested that we should check it out. Well, I have t”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Not an easy film to watch – “Lessons at the end of the spring” tells the story of a boy who is arrested by mistake and is locked in prison. Ever”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“This movie seemed really harsh to me. I guess one of the reasons for that, is that the main character Marek, looks alike a person I used to know; some”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“Excellent coming of age story - this movie is a must see for everyone who likes good Europen films. The 13years old Andro learns a lot about life when”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“A friend of mine gave me that movie on a DVD as a present - I managed to watch it yesterday and liked it a lot. It does not have a lot of action or sp”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“Sacret Silence is shoot in an unique way as many of the characters talk directly to the viewer. It almost seems that as if nothing else is happening a”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“The acting is good , the story as well - it is a coming of age story and still the movie seemed a bit too long and slow paced. I liked some of the sce”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“I have heard a lot about this movie - some people said that is was too harsh, others said it was controversial and then there were even some people wh”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“This is the first and only movie made in the Republic of Macedonia that I have seen. I am still under its influence when I am writing this review and ”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“I used to think that The Nature Of Nicholas is a cute movie. That`s the impressions that the clips from it in the video sharing web sites left on me. ”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“To be honest, more than a decade later, it is actually rather difficult to give this movie a fair deal. Indeed, since then, not only Johnny Depp’s c”

4 days, 12 hours ago

“Greatness was in reach with Blade Runner 2049, but Denis Villeneuve wasn't quite able to seize it. It's a technical marvel and the film has some truly”

5 days, 9 hours ago

5 days, 9 hours ago

“"I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the classroom! Without these things, I am nothing. So now, I must shed innocent blood." Based on Cliv”

1 week ago

“ I don't know why "The Emoji Movie" receive such a low rating here and imdb, why people hates it so much and found it really bad for them. I enjoy th”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Back in 90s , I had a crush on Chris O'Donnell but I didn't know why I missed this film. I watched it today in 2017 ,it's a very charming and very f”

1 week, 1 day ago

“It took thirty-five years, but Ridley Scott's highly-acclaimed 1982 box office flop Blade Runner has finally spawned a sequel. At once, Blade Runner 2”

1 week, 1 day ago

“¡A surprise! Great directing and acting, all understood in glances between Peck and Weld, Peck and Parsons. He walks the moral line thrilled, not wan”

1 week, 1 day ago

“On the one hand, Ghost in the Shell isn't a disaster. Given the history of videogame and anime movie adaptations, that's a considerable accomplishme”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 82 Next »