All updates

“"Legend says that a crystal skull was stolen from a mythical lost city in the Amazon, supposedly built out of solid gold, guarded by the living dead. ”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“I wish i could give this movie more than two thumbs down. Talk about being unimpressed. Just a complete letdown. All i can say is that Michael B. Jord”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“''This is our city! Whoever they send here, we're gonna catch them, we're gonna cook them, and we're gonna eat them!'' A futuristic action thriller”

5 days, 22 hours ago

“Nowadays, M. Night Shyamalan has become the laughing stock of the film community but there was a time when he was considered one of the most promising”

1 week ago

“Homer called olive oil "liquid gold". It has been a symbol; used in religious rituals; medicines; as fuel for oil lamps; soap making and skin applicat”

1 week, 3 days ago

“"Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." To this day, 1993's Jurassic Park stands as one of t”

1 week, 5 days ago

“The Incredibles looks like a Jack Kirby comic strip given three dimensional life and scope. It also comes equipped with a fantastic story, great chara”

2 weeks ago

“"You did it. You crazy son of a bitch, you did it." Based on the best-selling novel by Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park developed into a critical an”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“"She lives beyond the grace of God, a wanderer in the outer darkness. She is "vampyr", "nosferatu". These creatures do not die like the bee after the ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Not to be confused with The Black Dahlia directed by Brian De Palma although this idea is taken from The Black Dahlia murder. Black Dahlia is about 3 ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Foley may have not been one of the most athletic of pro-wrestlers but his willingness to put his body on the line and his storytelling ability made hi”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Que belleza de película. la fotografía es simplemente perfecta, al igual que la dirección de tarkovsky y la historia muy onírica pero a la vez tan”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"This is Constantine. John Constantine. Asshole." Another comic book to film adaptation. The best thing about this film? Keanu Reeves wasn't in dar”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Review in spanish: cargada de humor negro, Goodfellas presenta un vision interesante y entretenida del mundo de la mafia y de gangsters. En serio, ray”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“In a nutshell, Inception is a fantastic movie - multi-layered, thought provoking, action packed and very well acted. Miles above a lot of the dreck th”

3 weeks ago

“These days, everyone uses (and over-uses) the wildly moving camera angles, and this movie has PLENTY of that (warning to any epileptics out there) but”

3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

3 weeks ago

“Absolutely one the best RPG games ever created. Incredibly immense world with rich characters. The voice acting alone would worth a review. There was ”

3 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

3 weeks ago

“''I want to play a game.'' With a dead body laying between them, two men (Whannell and Elwes) wake up in the secure lair of a serial killer who's b”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Saw truly is one of the smartest horror films ever made. One of the reasons why I loved this film was because it was really clever and it didnt screw ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“First, ignore the reviews calling The Expanse "The Game of Thrones in Space." Any decent, multiple-plot show that's written well and keeps the charact”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Al menos a mi la primera persona que se me viene a la mente al hablar de películas pretenciosas, Harmony Korine es la primera persona que se me viene”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“"Nazis. I hate these guys." Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is the third, but not final instalment in the legendary Indiana Jones series. The fi”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“*** This review contains spoilers ***Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade takes everything that made Raiders of the Lost Ark great to begin with and bui”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 98 Next »