All updates

“This album was the first album I ever got, given to me by my father after me asking about who sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends". He handed me the”

12 hours, 35 minutes ago

“For some reasons, this movie always reminds me of 'Liam'. Indeed, they were both released around the same period, they both had a boy around the same ”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“It's by no means, a great film. It is however, a chesstaculary fun over the top movie. Probably the best part of the film, is William Fichtner as "T”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“Notes: *I don't know why, but I find these Madea movies to be funny. *The cast here is an interesting mixture with a lot of Youtubers as well as Made”

1 day, 22 hours ago

“A friend of mine, another filmphiliac, was hoping that Be Kind Rewind and The Green Hornet, earned Gondry enough money for another stupendous project ”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“Not stupendous, but very good dialogue and emotionally-involving characters.”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“Good German book for the identification of Grassland grasses. Mostly directed towards farmers, but also useful for other people, e.g. in ecology, wild”

3 days, 5 hours ago

“This was a pleasant surprise. Two decades on from a grisly murder, a house is finally newly-inhabited by a sinister Anton Walbrook and his wife, Diana”

4 days, 22 hours ago

“To be honest, even before watching the damned thing, I actually already had some mixed feelings. Indeed, on one hand, it didn't make much waves when i”

5 days, 5 hours ago

5 days, 11 hours ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

5 days, 19 hours ago

“"Well, if she's not a ghost then what is she?"Another low-budget fright film from Australian producer James Wan, 2016's Lights Out is one of the super”

6 days, 16 hours ago

1 week ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

1 week ago

“Notes: *This was playing at my theater when it first came out, but I never had the chance to just sit down and watch it all. *There are some moments I”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

1 week, 3 days ago

“1 of the best movies ive ever seen, i rented it through redbox, and loved it so much the next day i bought 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for my granddaught”

1 week, 4 days ago

“A dysfunctional family travels hundreds of miles on their bus, just to enter the daughter in a beauty pageant. When talking about dysfunctional fam”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"Do you like hurting other people?" Hotline Miami is psychotic, blisteringly psychotic, but yet subversive enough to penetrate through the fourth w”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Clive Owen returns to the BMW shorts he did 14 years ago! *An excellent selection of supporting actors here. *This one is directed and written”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I thought the first two were just okay. Not bad, but not great. *This one however looked to be really good and interesting. *Besides I tend to”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Hannah Fierman is the only person to return from the VHS short Amateur Night. *There are also several other actors from the VHS Viral entry. *”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I am bored on Netflix again so giving this a look. *The trailer looked interesting enough. *I have seen ATM and Buried both written by Chris S”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh exciting 2 more terrible name only additions to the saga starting with this one. *I only watch these so you don't half to. *I mean could th”

2 weeks ago

“Notes: *This movie didn't go as noticed as it should be because of Nate Parker's allegations. *Besides that I hear that those who have watched this th”

2 weeks ago

“One of the most beautiful and touching films,it's not well known so I recommend everyone to see it at least once, a sad film but may inspire you, not ”

2 weeks ago

“To be honest. even though I did like 'The Force Awakens', I thought it was slightly disappointing. Indeed, like many others, I thought it was way too ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Notes: *I really know nothing about this movie. *It's 2 and a half hours so I am hoping it will be good. *It was suggested by a friend here so I'm giv”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Even though it is not really a famous movie, I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick so I was quite eager to check it out. In fact, I ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago