All updates

“"We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!" Three decades on, 1984's Ghostbusters is still as hilarious, spooky and marvellous as ever, a real hoot of a ”

18 hours, 20 minutes ago

“Ghostbusters is sci-fi comedy at its best a film i grew up on it so i may be biased about the how great the movie is but i know it seems that most peo”

18 hours, 26 minutes ago

“First hour: Interesting premise, but tainted by hokey mysticism driving the plot. Second hour: Lots of bad editing cutting back and forth between E”

21 hours, 45 minutes ago

“Forrest Gump is the kind of film that shouldn't work on any level. It's as manipulative as a film can ever be, pulling strings and begging the audienc”

21 hours, 46 minutes ago

“How this movie is on the top of IMDb top 250 nobody knows (actually, acordding to serious lists, like Sight & Sound, it isn't even on a Top 500), ”

21 hours, 48 minutes ago

“me encanta esta serie, posee muchas ideas interesantes y a la vez me molesta el poco aprecio que se le tiene, no es que no tenga sus fallos notables, ”

1 day, 12 hours ago

“Even though many of my fellow Filmclub members thought it was dark and gloomy, since I was a little bit more familiar with Andrey Zvyagintsev's work, ”

1 day, 15 hours ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** While I loved Back to the Future Part II for how frantic and fast paced it is, I love Part III for largely the ”

4 days, 12 hours ago

“This sort of reminds me of Who's Driving Doug that I watched last month although the cast here is much bigger. Also this based on a novel of course. T”

4 days, 22 hours ago

“Our protagonist is a criminal, and one that made a big, negative impact by transporting drugs, guns, and contras. Yet, the character is separated from”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“Back to the Future is one of my favorite movies of all time. Everything works in that film: the likable characters, the fascinating story, the amazing”

6 days, 11 hours ago

6 days, 12 hours ago

“*** This review contains spoilers ***Back to the Future Part II is one of the most relentless films I’ve ever seen. A one hour and forty minute film”

6 days, 12 hours ago

“Kaiba, al igual que otros trabajos de su director, es una obra que es asombroso haber sabido su existencia, ya que para ser anime resulta ser tan dife”

1 week ago

“Esto lo hago debido a que un usuario de esta página me pregunto por qué le doy cierta nota a la película que pienso hacerle la review   The Trum”

1 week ago

“Steven Spielberg's first major action blockbuster in some time, Ready Player One reaffirms the filmmaker's status as one of modern cinema's most relia”

1 week, 1 day ago

“When I heard that my uncle wanted to watch a movie about the tragedy in Utøya, I thought he meant the movie 'Norway' directed by Paul Greengrass also”

1 week, 1 day ago

“*** This review contains spoilers ***An aura of ‘cool’ permeates everything about Back to the Future. I could imagine seeing this film when it cam”

1 week, 2 days ago

“el solo hecho de que sea necesario explicar por qué este es el mejor juego jamás creado hace denotar la falta de IQ de la humanidad en general. 9 de”

1 week, 2 days ago

“'Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery' is a spoof movie, but that doesn't mean it isn't funny right? Right? 'Austin Powers' takes on various”

1 week, 3 days ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen the island's dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from thi”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Press the play button and two things will happen. One, right in your head, your brain will die a little. And two, you will waste 2 hours on your life ”

1 week, 4 days ago

“I'd always appreciated Tom Hanks as an actor, but this was the first film that I remember seeing that made me appreciate what a phenomenal talent he r”

1 week, 5 days ago

“(REVIEW IN SPANISH) Un filme brillante, que entre sus muchas virtudes posee, para comenzar, una trama bien construida que sabe manejar el misterio y q”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"I'll show you collateral damage!" O how the mighty have fallen. Throughout the 1990s, Arnold Schwarzenegger could hardly stop the hits from coming, a”

1 week, 6 days ago

“''Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.'' After being kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, Oh Dae-Su is released, only to”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Not so long ago, I have finally seen the other movies in Chan-wook Park’s ‘Revenge Trilogy’ and, to be honest, I was slightly disappointed by ”

1 week, 6 days ago

“I finally have watched this movie and I can say I am deeply disappointed. I, as a big fan of figure ice skating was really thrilled about this movie a”

1 week, 6 days ago

“This is my favourite album by this group and I think it will be until this group is finished. It's such a solid release and the only negative I can sa”

2 weeks ago