All updates

“The term “prestige film” isn’t inherently a bad thing. The concept of a film made to appeal to a broad adult audience – not the worst thing im”

35 minutes, 56 seconds ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

11 hours, 3 minutes ago

“by:Anthony J Trimboli- Once again, she seemed to be in good roles like "All My Children" and "Pete and Pete" and "Harriet the Spy" and even "Law and O”

22 hours, 27 minutes ago

“I´m not good with beginnings so im gonna go straight to the point, After watching this movie i immediately realized that it wasn´t a movie for every”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“I´m gonna make this as short and direct as possible as this movie doesn´t really deserve a big review of my part, this movie, in contrary of what th”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“Before i begin this review i just want to say that i was never a fan of the original trilogy so my opinion on this one is definitely gonna be influenc”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“The most unlikeable main-character ever. I hope this shit gets canned. Just boring and annoying. I really hoped it would evolve to something interesti”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“It's actually worse than Insidious. Save your time and money. Definitely not scary nor interesting.”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“It would be a decent movie if it wasn't for the last scene with the ANDREW character. Angelina's/Cherry's over-reaction kills the last sense of realis”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“DATES FOR SKINS FIRE, PURE, AND RISE! July 1: Skins Fire Episode 1. July 8: Skins Fire Episode 2. July 15: Skins Pure Episode 1. July 22: Skins Pure E”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very intellige”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“Keeping it short and simple, I loved it. I loved the first two and #3 was just as good. No love story, no stupid sub plots, no pansy ass hand wringi”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“Denzel Washington does a great job of portraying the lead detective charged with negotiating with bank robbers holding a large group of hostages who h”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“The only good thing that I can say about this movie is that one of my favourite beauties, Keira Knightly, is in it. I thought it had promise as the di”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** Reviewing the might that is Star Wars, part of me wonders if there is even any point. You know that cliché r”

2 days, 5 hours ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** The Empire Strikes Back is my least favourite of the original trilogy, I guess I just prefer the more light h”

2 days, 5 hours ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** It’s not easy calling Return of the Jedi your favourite Star Wars film. Were as when someone says The Empir”

2 days, 5 hours ago

“Godzilla is back after a 9 year rest and he brings back the power. I would always watch this one as a kid, and I have noticed some things now that I l”

2 days, 6 hours ago

2 days, 7 hours ago

“Nowadays, Marvel is pretty much ruling the box-office with their massive super-hero features but more than 10 years ago, Pixar did manage to get so”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I saw this film yesterday, and thinking back about it, I only remember the action scenes. I remember buildings exploding, boats exploding, piers explo”

3 days, 1 hour ago

“Unsettling and provocative, "The Piano Teacher" is at once a study of the lives of deeply unhappy people and a commentary on the dangers of repression”

3 days, 17 hours ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, to be honest, I had pretty much the ssa”

4 days, 4 hours ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

5 days ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

5 days ago

“Well, this is a deeply strange film as only Jim Jarmusch could do I suppose. In the end it turns out to be a more interesting experiment than a succes”

5 days, 3 hours ago