All updates

“"My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else." In the three”

2 minutes, 28 seconds ago

“The Dreaming is a very hard album to get into. I won’t blame you if your initial reaction to this album is “what the hell is this?!”. There’s ”

7 hours, 19 minutes ago

“Garrone's film is a feast for the eyes and mind. It draws liberally from the tradition of ancient fairy Basile and proposes a translation blazing, mad”

7 hours, 22 minutes ago

“This documentary is very important to me because I always was obsessed with Japan and am very uncomfortable with suffering in general, and in my opini”

10 hours, 56 minutes ago

“It was in 2012 in which I had my first exposure to Kate Bush, when I heard Running Up That Hill on an Itunes radio station. I was immediately hooked o”

10 hours, 59 minutes ago

“Lionheart is the underdog of Kate Bush’s work, usually dismissed as the inferior, rushed follow up to The Kick Inside. Pfft, what album are the peop”

11 hours, 1 minute ago

“I wasn´t really intending on watching this movie not only this soon but also ever, but a friend convinced to watch it just for shits and giggles, and”

16 hours, 2 minutes ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, many viewers actually called it the best mo”

20 hours, 23 minutes ago

“Obviously, I had seen this movie many times when I was a kid but I still wanted to check it again. After all these years, it is still usually consider”

20 hours, 40 minutes ago

“Ed Edd n Eddy isn't just a highly realistic show (or at least on the surface), but it's also a highly cartoony show. This is a Cartoon Cartoon classic”

2 days, 5 hours ago

“After hearing so many good things about this movie and since it became a cult classic pretty much overnight, I was really eager to check it out. Event”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“Firefighter/EMT Sean Garrity (Steven Pasquale) - A young firefighter who is known for his dim-witted yet kind-hearted nature, but he is very intellige”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I think it's a good mix of GT's more popular songs, although my favorites (like Hell bound Train) are not covered. If your a big Destroyer fan, like ”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“Initial Thought: I honestly don't get all the hate on Nadya Suleman. Okay so she has made a few poor decisions, but at least she is trying to provide ”

2 days, 20 hours ago
Blitz voted for a review of Home

“Initial Thought: Honestly I'm not too sure what the exact reason I'm watching this is. I guess the cast is pretty interesting. Also the storyline soun”

2 days, 20 hours ago

“Entertaining, hilarious at times, and with a message of peace for the Middle East. What more could you want from a comedy? The story begins with a par”

4 days ago

“Well, I went into this film thinking it would either be very good or utter crap. I didn't see what I was expecting on either front. The majority of ”

4 days, 2 hours ago

“Geez, I think I'm the only person who actually got enjoyment out of this movie. I might have the mind of a child, or smoke entirley too much weed, but”

4 days, 3 hours ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

4 days, 4 hours ago

“Chowder is a show with food as the central theme. The characters are memorable and funny, the gags are hilarious, and their own names for several kind”

5 days, 22 hours ago

“The first half of this movie is pretty good, the set is really beautiful. I liked the unusual approach to the haunted house trope - the fear study. Bu”

6 days, 1 hour ago

“The first time I watched this movie (I think it was in the movie theater when it was released), I thought it was really terrible, in fact, one of the ”

6 days, 1 hour ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since the ratings were pretty good, I thought I should check it out. Basically, it is a rather typi”

6 days, 2 hours ago

“Maybe not a well-known movie of him, but I watched it some days ago and I found it very interesting and touching.. Contains a very positive message:”

6 days, 5 hours ago

“6.8 rating? I do not agree, at all... This is one of Bill Murray's most important films in my opinion. Proof that he can bring comedy to a serious rol”

6 days, 6 hours ago

6 days, 12 hours ago

6 days, 21 hours ago

“gotta love it its Mel - pretty good film - kind of been told before but still holds the attention.”

1 week ago