All updates

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

14 hours, 11 minutes ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

15 hours, 17 minutes ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

15 hours, 18 minutes ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

15 hours, 18 minutes ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

15 hours, 19 minutes ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

15 hours, 19 minutes ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

15 hours, 19 minutes ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

15 hours, 20 minutes ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

15 hours, 20 minutes ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

15 hours, 29 minutes ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

15 hours, 30 minutes ago

19 hours, 58 minutes ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

1 day ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

1 day ago
ToniJJJ voted for a review of Ed

“I just thought all the things I could have achieved if I had done some things differently. Maybe I would have been surrounded by friends and beautiful”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello portray newly graduated detectives who take on the case of a boxer accused of killing his manager. Using a serum that makes people”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Bud and Lou help a 1890's showboat owner and his daughter fend off crooks. This film includes the first on-screen rendition of the classic "Who's On F”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“I absolutely hated this book. I finished it but it was tedious and grueling to do so. Obviously the writer took a trip to Italy and decided to incorpo”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Could have been great... the directer obliviously decided to let the miserably bloated Brando run amok with his character. I suppose the odd behavior ”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“It's just too bad that these sets were not designed better. Each dvd is double sided which is just the first cheap thing about these sets. The worst p”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“These are excellent quality films and I am happy to own them. The disc format of these movies is cheap. They are double sided discs with two movies on”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“These are the first three books in the Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“This one isn't rated that great on many review sites but I liked it. This one has everything - space, crooks, Mardi Gras, and of course some beautiful”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“This is the first book in the writer's Harry Bosch detective series. These are great "page turner" books in my opinion. Even though it is not necessar”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 127 Next »