All updates

“When it began you may have thought this paranoid adventure's destiny, in say fifteen years time, was a slot after The Waltons on a Sunday afternoon. A”

22 hours, 28 minutes ago

“I remember very well when this movie was released. Indeed, after 6 very long years, Quentin Tarantino was finally coming up with a new directing effo”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“Watched this last night and it's alright, a remake of the 1995's film starring the young & sexy Alyssa Milano. The virgin and repressed Charlotte ”

2 days, 16 hours ago

“Small town girl Daisy (Miriam McDonald of Degrassi: The Next Generation fame) attempts to start anew, leaving her steady boyfriend and country life to”

2 days, 16 hours ago

“(In English) 71 Fragments is one of the rarest movies I've seen in a long time and I think it's fantastic. The overall plot is well constructed, givin”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“"Everyone will be home for Christmas." In terms of exploiting the Christmas season for box office profits, 2006 has to be one of the most whorey years”

4 days, 1 hour ago

“Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great female heroi”

4 days, 22 hours ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

5 days, 6 hours ago

“''Ever feel like you're living in an airport?'' An eastern immigrant finds himself stranded in JFK airport, and must take up temporary residence th”

5 days, 6 hours ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

5 days, 14 hours ago

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

5 days, 14 hours ago

“a single mother (Anneke Kim Sarnau ) with three girls works without a good fortune, and while healing after an accident, the sisters have to be reason”

5 days, 14 hours ago

“INTRODUCTION Shinji Mikami is the creator of the first Resident Evil game and thus of the series itself. He was an important part of it until its four”

6 days, 8 hours ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I actually would like to re-watch it at some point to make up my mind about the whole t”

1 week, 2 days ago

“"His name is Krampus. He and his helpers did not come to give, but to take. He is the shadow of Saint Nicholas."Filmmaker Michael Dougherty made quite”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Since I have been following Pixar ever since 'Toy Story' was released and since this movie was really well received, I was really eager to check it ou”

1 week, 4 days ago

“"Pretta, pretta, pretta, pretta good!" Larry David; the co-creator of Seinfeld, stars in this witty,awkward, and over the top hilarious comedy abou”

1 week, 6 days ago

“A unique micro-budget horror movie from executive producer Jason Blum, 2015's Unfriended essentially plays out like a big-screen Creepypasta, and it's”

1 week, 6 days ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is one of those timeless ro”

1 week, 6 days ago

“(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heaven’s Know”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“This black comedy needs to be seen in the right state of mind. And that state of mind is high. And you'll need more than one joint, it's a long movi”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“I have to confess, I have actually a weak spot for this flick. It might surprise you but I thought it was actually not bad at all and it is probably o”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“"Cursed is the ground because of you, both thistles and thorns it shall grow for you, for you are dust and to dust you shall return." Warning: It's”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“After the 2013 theatrical release of Side Effects and the HBO telemovie Behind the Candelabra, director Steven Soderbergh announced his retirement fro”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Of course, I already watched this movie. In fact, I even saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released but since it was a while back ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Spoiler Warning: It is difficult to fully discuss and evaluate Justice League without divulging what some may consider to be spoilers, at least while ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Se me había olvidado hablar de Big Mouth, serie de Netflix que vi esta semana, pero no quiero hablar mucho, ya que tengo sueño. El concepto como ta”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“This book to me was not my type but had to read it because of school I liked the movie much better. I is written very well, I just don't understand th”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I loved this book it gives you a idea of what nature is all about. And who they had to meet people they would have never seen unless they where on tha”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“melodic and uplifting single with two very different but fine, fine voices.”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 88 Next »