All updates

“In the 90's, Kusturica was one of the most important directors in the world and I was a big fan of his work. Unfortunately, we haven't heard much from”

11 hours, 10 minutes ago

““What's the Future? It's a blank sheet of paper, and we draw lines on it, but sometimes our hand is held, and the lines we draw aren't the lines we ”

1 day, 10 hours ago

“Homer: "What do your instincts tell you?" Ellie: "That it's time to go to war." At first glance, Tomorrow, When the War Began - the filmic adaptat”

1 day, 10 hours ago

“Friends was definitely the best tv show ever! All of the characters were amazing and funny in their own way, and all of them brought the beauty to the”

1 day, 11 hours ago

1 day, 11 hours ago

“I love zombie films so when someone comes up with a fresh idea on the subject I'm always up to checking it out. I remember seeing the trailer for this”

1 day, 17 hours ago

“Ouh im so happy... never seen this.”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“"You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess! And we're the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it!" 2014's The Expendables 3 is fru”

2 days, 14 hours ago

“My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time Machine plo”

2 days, 14 hours ago

“Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate in every a”

2 days, 19 hours ago

3 days, 4 hours ago

“Missing chapters and parts in the English translation Some chapters and paragraphs of the Japanese paperback edition were not included in the English”

3 days, 5 hours ago

3 days, 6 hours ago

“Among the dance numbers: "Here's To The Ladies" (Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, Lucille Ball with seductive chorus' girls) and "A Water Ballet" (Esther W”

4 days, 8 hours ago

“Burlesque can be considered the musical of the sexy. Otherwise, it can be considered the sexy of the musical.”

4 days, 8 hours ago

“The best Cyd Charisse's movie and one of the most beautiful musical of the 1950s. Wonderful Cyd Charisse's "Silk Stockings" dance number.”

4 days, 8 hours ago

“I have been wanting to check this out since I saw the trailer. The cast is pretty interesting and it's even written by well known actor Joel Edgerton.”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I enjoy Ti West and think he is an underrated horror director. It seems that the main cast all worked together before with each other and with Ti West”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I can always depend on Japan for an interesting and disturbing storyline. I have known about this movie for awhile and decided to finally check it out”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I thought this looked pretty interesting and a unique new idea of the typical possession. Scott Derrickson is no stranger to horror movies let alone o”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I just got done watching A Good Marriage and felt the next stop should be with Stephen King's son Joe Hill's first film adaptation. I have been wantin”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“Okay so I actually liked The Conjuring and thought it was really interesting. I remember seeing the Annabelle doll and thinking it was one creepy look”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I remember seeing the trailer for this and being instantly intrigued by the concept of this post apocalyptic coming of age story. Hell this could even”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I actually wanted to see this because I enjoy the story of the Rapture or pretty much anything involving apocalyptic mayhem. Now this has to be one of”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I have been wanting to see this, but haven't had the chance yet. I love Stephen King and his stories are always fun to watch on the big screen. I'm a ”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this which tell”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“I remember seeing the trailer for this and it looked interesting enough. However it didn't seem like something I would rush to see or hype about. Now ”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

4 days, 12 hours ago