All updates

“For God's sake, it is a spoof! Funny thing about spoofs: they are made to make fun of things, stories and cliches. So do not expect this movie to put ”

18 hours, 54 minutes ago

“I really liked this slow paced thriller, I can't put my finger on why exactly I like it but considering it is an average movie. I think I enjoyed watc”

21 hours, 37 minutes ago

“Before 9/11 this little gem of a thriller came out, The Siege is a really good look at a full scale terrorist attack. The story is very well written, ”

21 hours, 38 minutes ago

“"Why must fireflies die so young?" General mainstream audiences commonly consider animation a mere kiddie fare. However, not all animation is child”

1 day, 10 hours ago

“To say Maze Runner is derivative would be an understatement. I am well aware that these kinds of accusations are often met with protests like "but Ma”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“The Visitor is easily one of the most authentic takes on the illegal immigration issue to ever be presented in a film. As if that weren't enough of a ”

2 days, 8 hours ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

3 days ago

“I think the actors let this movie down, and also the story line. It seemed to cheesy, and Ben Affleck as Daredevil was a mistake as well as Jennifer G”

3 days, 19 hours ago

“Source Code is a great time travel piece set in alternative universes, and time lines. The story is about a man trying to stop a terrorist attack, and”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“This is what I call a very intriguing movie. Since I heard from here and there that it was quite amazing and since Tarsem Singh's previous movie was j”

3 days, 22 hours ago

“I think I am one of the few people who actually enjoys Michael Bay and his crazy explosion fetish haha. Now this one is a fresh new cast which I think”

4 days, 16 hours ago

“This is a tough one – both in subject matter, execution and in trying to discuss it. It does away with many of the usual things that setup a film: s”

4 days, 16 hours ago

“Holy God Earth is the CHEAPEST BOSS in any fighting game! It took me hours until I could win _one_ ROUND against him (and that was on NORMAL difficult”

4 days, 18 hours ago

“"I'm so glad we left the city. This is such a good place to raise a family." In the very first scene of Grown Ups 2, Lenny (Adam Sandler) awakens i”

6 days, 21 hours ago

“The Shawshank Redemption has now become one of the only handful of films that no-one objects to when you rank it number one or somewhere in the top fi”

6 days, 21 hours ago

“The Hunger Games became an instant hit after its unexpectedly huge critical and box office triumph, but has been known by many as “the new Twilight”

1 week ago

“The Hunger Games is a novel by Suzanne Collins, first published on September 14, 2008. Gary Ross beautifully adapted the novel for the cinema. Set in”

1 week ago

“"And it was decreed that each year, the 12 districts of Panem should offer up a tribute of one young man and woman between the ages of 12 and 18 to be”

1 week, 1 day ago

“To be honest, this movie was a tad disappointing. Maybe my expectations were a little too high, or maybe this movie was a bit overrated. It's hard to ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Frederic March deservedly won an Oscar playing goodhearted, frustrated Jekyll and vile Hyde. His make-up and mannerisms paved the way for villains lik”

1 week, 1 day ago

“"I'm just a regular guy. It makes me sick to see people... who don't have what I've got. Knowing that they have qualities, too. Much more than I do! I”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Tom & Jerry where a defining part of my childhood. I could spend hours watching T&J shorts on Cartoon Network back in the day, and to be honest, this ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“''I see you.'' The world of Pandora and it's people(The Na'vi) are threatened by humans searching for an expensive resource. Sam Worthington: J”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Im so intrigued with this Movie.. I would really find a time for me to watch this movie, it must be very wonderful”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Last year, I discovered that Curtis Hanson had retired because of Alzheimers. It sounds rather tragic that his career ended up this way. Hanson was ac”

1 week, 4 days ago

“The Marvel films are a mixed bag, really. Alternately they’re films which give the comic book/superhero genre a much needed boost of fun, manic ener”

1 week, 5 days ago

“This Belgian avant-garde film is the pinnacle of human cinema, according to the inhabitants of the planet Argza%.. And who among us, feeble-minded ear”

2 weeks ago

“Deliciously unsettling but absurd, so a potential masterpiece falls disappointingly short. Hitchcock was Langian and here Lang is also Hitchcockian- t”

2 weeks ago

“A reverse chronology film with a central character whose behaviour is at times squirm-inducing and alienating even as we're interested to delve furthe”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 137 Next »