All updates

“Let me be honest here, i'm not familiar with the director, but if this is what he usually do? then i will never watch another movie of him. The sto”

53 minutes, 18 seconds ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”

17 hours, 38 minutes ago

“It's just too bad that these sets were not designed better. Each dvd is double sided which is just the first cheap thing about these sets. The worst p”

17 hours, 39 minutes ago

“This one isn't rated that great on many review sites but I liked it. This one has everything - space, crooks, Mardi Gras, and of course some beautiful”

17 hours, 39 minutes ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

17 hours, 39 minutes ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

17 hours, 39 minutes ago

“I have actually been wanting to see this for some time. I thought it looked like a very interesting premise. I like the interconnecting stories of how”

17 hours, 53 minutes ago

“I have always been a fan of Alfred Hitchcock and this has always been my favorite movie of his. Since it has been a long since I watched it, I thought”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“"Some of us are getting paid, the rest of us are just getting dead." David Ayer has established himself as a purveyor of gritty crime films over th”

1 day, 15 hours ago

“By rules of definition - "entertainment consisting of jokes and satirical sketches, intended to make an audience laugh" - the primary goal of a comedy”

1 day, 19 hours ago

“One of the most underrated musicals of all times. As a matter of fact, it is a vault of beautiful 1920s songs and of brilliant dance numbers. ”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“Burlesque can be considered the musical of the sexy. Otherwise, it can be considered the sexy of the musical.”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“Burlesque can be considered the musical of the sexy. Otherwise, burlesque can be considered the sexy of the musical.”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“Unusual Italian sex comedy. Not to file under "movies": file under "burlesque" (or "exotique", or "bizarre", if you prefer).”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“"Just, don't let them take me back to the institution." It's one thing to create a sequel to an unremarkable blockbuster like The Fast and the Furi”

2 days, 3 hours ago

“Isn't it weird that Wallace Shawn's character in this film is also named Wallace Shawn? heeheehee. Basically, My Dinner With Andre has no plot to spea”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“When it came out, more than 15 years ago, I saw this flick at the movie theater and, yesterday, I finally saw it again. Back then, the expectations we”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“I was looking forward to seeing The King's Speech all year and now it is finally here! I must admit that I did actually enjoy it more than I was expec”

3 days, 17 hours ago

“Ugh, I wish I hadn't taken this DVD out of the wrapper so I could take it back to Walmart and get my $5 back. I typically like the movies Jonah Hill i”

3 days, 18 hours ago

“With this movie, it’s official, Adam Sandler has finally hit rock bottom. I mean, most of his movies were rather underwhelming, some of them were pr”

5 days, 5 hours ago

“I cannot even begin to imagine what the makers of Jack and Jill were thinking (assuming they were thinking at all, of course). I'm not referring to t”

5 days, 5 hours ago

“Somehow, I managed to finally watch ‘Sister Act’ only a couple of years ago but honestly, I didn’t really like it much, so I wasn’t expecting”

5 days, 8 hours ago

“There is one massive reason for watching this film. Natalie Portman. This film takes you on the haunting journey of a naive and innocent ballet dance”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Once again, we have seen a great film with the filmclub. In fact, we pretty much all agreed that it was one of the best movies we have seen together s”

1 week, 1 day ago

“We have all known at one stage a version of Hyacinth Bucket, but Patricia Routledge's character is the extreme. The situation is exacerbated by nobody”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but the concept sounded pretty cool so I was still eager to check it out. Indeed, the scariest thing I ”

1 week, 2 days ago
Blitz voted for a review of Jaws

“This is a classic movie, one of Steven Spielbergs best. The story is so simple, yet the monster and the realism of the story is horrific. If you live ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“The Day After Tomorrow is an excellent disaster movie, with a great new story in the disaster genre. It came out really well, some parts are slow and ”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 135 Next »