All updates

“Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like this work a”

11 hours, 9 minutes ago

“He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps, A talent”

11 hours, 9 minutes ago

“A little gem of a movie that is enhanced by a strong performance from Geoffrey Rush as a exclusive art auctioneer. He has lived his life in a very met”

12 hours, 4 minutes ago

“With a legion of titles like Pet Sematary, Firewalker, Sleepwalkers, Maximum Overdrive, and Children of the Corn, it's reasonable not to expect much f”

15 hours ago

“Too often when it comes to big screen adaptations of beloved best-selling novels, we spend the bulk of a review pointing out all of the places the fil”

15 hours ago

“This movie contained fictional theme , but it was so touching that it completely felt real. Set in 40's and including a small girl it was really heart”

15 hours, 1 minute ago

“i had to re- rate the movie after seeing again. Admitting that Ben Affleck is now one of the most prominent filmmakers in the industry and this movie ”

15 hours, 1 minute ago

“just re-watched it . Incredible , ingenious and Unmatched performance carried out by Al Pacino in the role of Tony Montana . story goes same rise an”

15 hours, 1 minute ago

“Totally surprising movie. Excellently plotted and ingenious future display .Cinematography and direction very clever . It displays a very different ”

15 hours, 2 minutes ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

15 hours, 2 minutes ago
kathy voted for a review of Fury

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

15 hours, 2 minutes ago

“Had a greater expectation with this flick . It was a Good movie not a great one though . Enjoyed the Keanu's come back in one solid action movie . Th”

15 hours, 3 minutes ago

“Outstanding direction with powerful acting by Bradley Cooper. Great story telling . Shows effects of war so boldly. loved it . Clint Eastwood's ano”

15 hours, 3 minutes ago

“Brilliant,twisted and superb. Jake Gyllenhaal's performance is absolutely stunning . The shift of his character is amazing . brilliant plot with grea”

15 hours, 3 minutes ago

“Pretty much an interesting book from what I managed to understand. Unfortunately I only have the version in latin.”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“A captivating story about the fascinating world of circus. I fell in love (and hate) with many of the characters as well. As the adventure and details”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul who is al”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“Şehrazat Evliyaoğlu, a talented architect who works in Binyapı, a construction company owned by Onur Aksal and Kerem İnceoğlu. She is the mother ”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“his show is extremely beautiful, I watched it for like two years and I never got bored not even once, it's a beautiful and a very sad show and I'm not”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“„The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do.” At the outset, I must mention that I ordered this item on the Internet and what was my”

1 day, 16 hours ago

1 day, 17 hours ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

2 days ago

“To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Jim Carrey, I thought I should check it out. At first, it ”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“It's been awhile since I have watched an animated movie but shame on me as Frozen is one of the best and most uplifting movies I've seen in quite awhi”

2 days, 8 hours ago

“"In a bar, I once saw him kill three men... with a pencil." Let's not mince words here: John Wick is the best action movie of 2014. Confidently bel”

2 days, 12 hours ago

“If you have not heard of Fifty Shades of Grey and the hype (negative or positive) surrounding that cultural phenomenon, you must have been living on t”

3 days, 3 hours ago

“2025. The world was dominated by free TV and brutal game shows, people are clearly divided into the rich, with everything, and the poor who live in ex”

3 days, 11 hours ago

“I had very high expectations about this book. Whole didn’t disappoint me, but not left a big 'wow' or any other great affection. The book was just g”

3 days, 11 hours ago

“See I always confuse the Directors Paul Thomas Anderson, Paul W.S. Anderson, and Wes Anderson because they all have similar names. They are quite diff”

4 days, 10 hours ago

“The Lady Eve is a conflicting film. The first hour is some of the most perfect romantic comedy I've ever seen, however it falls apart around the one h”

4 days, 13 hours ago