All updates

“I've heard many great things about this, but to be honest I didn't even actually know about it until it was released. The subject matter sounds distur”

16 hours, 18 minutes ago

“Quantum of Solace picks up where Casino Royale with James Bond seeking vengeance for Vespa's death. It's a quest that takes him from Italy to Haiti as”

20 hours, 46 minutes ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

21 hours, 3 minutes ago

“To be honest, I have always been rather skeptical about this franchise but, I have to admit it, the first two installments were actually fairly enter”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it very well when”

3 days, 14 hours ago

“This was another Dallas International Film Festival entry I watched. I didn't plan on watching it as I didn't know what it was. My friend though reall”

3 days, 18 hours ago

“I loved the first Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It's one of my favorite martial arts movies from back in the day. So when I heard this was coming I ”

4 days ago

“I've always liked Charlie Brown stuff. Snoopy is just awesome. The one gripe I have though is I don't really like the animation. I prefer the classic ”

4 days ago

“Pros: 1. Ben Affleck rocks the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. 2. The beginning up until a certain point is actually pretty awesome. 3. The acting is grea”

4 days ago

“So I decided to go ahead and see this because I was bored. Also I love me some Kristen Bell and who can down Peter Dinklage. I'm not really a big fan ”

4 days, 20 hours ago

“My first thought when I saw what this was about was that this was a lot like Armored with Columbus Short and Matt Dillon. This one however has a lot o”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“So working in a specialty theater that always has something interesting going on we had DIFF. Also known as Dallas International Film Festival. Now to”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“I'm not sure why I want to watch this other than it's on Netflix and the killer's mask in the poster looks cool. I haven't seen or even heard of anyth”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“Anna Kendrick means for me this is a must watch. Jake Johnson is definitely one of my faves now due to New Girl. Everybody else is alright. Joe Swanbe”

5 days, 12 hours ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

5 days, 15 hours ago

“If I had a list of actresses to want to marry, Margot Robbie would be in my top ten. Have you seen her in this movie, major perfection. Aside from tha”

5 days, 22 hours ago

“It's a misunderstood masterpiece, they said. The action is breathtaking, they said. The visuals are beautiful, they said. The Wachowskis are innovativ”

6 days, 15 hours ago

“After the disappointing 'Prometheus', the almost abysmal 'The Counselor' and the really underwhelming 'Exodus: Gods and Kings', I was starting to loos”

1 week ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

1 week ago

“There is a tendency for video game sequels to rely on formula, essentially recycling the format of the previous titles in the series with some minor c”

1 week ago

“Initial Thought: I really like Brad Bird especially with The Incredibles which he needs to hurry up and make a sequel to! So when I saw this I knew I ”

1 week ago

“I don't really love the film but I enjoyed it just enough. I mean I would want to be stranded with Margot Robbie any day of the week, and she's a grea”

1 week ago

“A decent western from the QT. Jamie Foxx gets his freedom from the shackles by the bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz(Waltz) and gets in the bounty huntin”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”

1 week, 4 days ago

“I have been waiting for a good Deadpool movie for a long time. Ryan Reynolds has been fighting for a good Deadpool movie before the character was real”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Apparently, they are working on a remake for this movie but, eventually, it is pretty obvious that it would turn out to be a flop at the box-office be”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 Next »