All updates

“I wish i could give this movie more than two thumbs down. Talk about being unimpressed. Just a complete letdown. All i can say is that Michael B. Jord”

1 day, 17 hours ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

2 days, 6 hours ago

“This was another Dallas International Film Festival entry I watched. I didn't plan on watching it as I didn't know what it was. My friend though reall”

2 days, 11 hours ago

“Neutral Notes: *I have been wanting to see this since I saw the trailer. *I even managed to check it out opening weekend. *The cast here is a pretty i”

2 days, 11 hours ago

“Potential that this movies had was so stupidly abused: only in very, very limited American imagination you can use the power that this drug offers you”

3 days, 10 hours ago

“I want to make it clear that the score I am giving Glory means little to nothing. The reason for that, is because I honestly have no idea how to scor”

4 days, 22 hours ago

“Alabada por muchos, tanto por su historia y por la realización de la misma, Ciudad de Dios es de las pocas películas latinoamericanas que logran cap”

5 days, 13 hours ago

6 days, 10 hours ago

“The greatest film of all time? In many aspects, yes. Every film watcher knows that there is no definitive greatest film. However, from an objective po”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“''I guess Rosebud is just a piece in a jigsaw puzzle...a missing piece.'' Following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to di”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“First hour: Interesting premise, but tainted by hokey mysticism driving the plot. Second hour: Lots of bad editing cutting back and forth between E”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“''Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage, and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vic”

6 days, 15 hours ago

“A parody of virtually every teen comedy from She's All That to The Breakfast Club, 2001's Not Another Teen Movie adheres to the same formula popularis”

6 days, 23 hours ago

“I liked this mystery featuring Lucas Davenport. I especially liked how the twists of the case first confused him and then led him to the actual killer”

1 week, 1 day ago

“great love story and story of survival. It was also very humorous. The characters were very good and fun to read about.”

1 week, 1 day ago

“This book puts you into a normal day to day kind of guy named Billy. Seems like its going to be a slow boring book, instead the book takes a twist wit”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I liked the change of setting (Sierra monastery in the wintertime), and the people Odd meets. It was a good mix of horror and thriller with a touch of”

1 week, 1 day ago

“This book was an entertaining thriller which kept me guessing throughout. I liked how the narration switched between Mitch and his wife Holly as they ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Wasn't .what I expected, it was good however I didn't really like the ending it was a little to cheesy for me. Watchers is so much better, 10 times be”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Listverse.com - For all the propaganda and scaremongering that occurred during the Cold War, it is difficult for us to imagine the human effects of nu”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I watch and I cry. It's that simple.”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Dexter Filkins started as the foreign correspondent at the Los Angeles Times before moving on to work for the New York Times. During this time, he cov”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Like other Koontz books, I found the characters likable and well-developed and liked the suspense. The one drawback was an ending that felt a bit rush”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Fox in Socks is a children's book by Dr. Seuss, first published in 1965. It features two main characters, Fox and Knox, who speak almost entirely in d”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the first half of Magician, the first book in the Riftwar Saga (followed by Silverthorn and A Darkness at Sethanon). Pug is an orphan boy o”

1 week, 3 days ago

“This is the second half of Magician, and second book in the Riftwar Saga (followed by Silverthorn and A Darkness at Sethanon). After four years a s”

1 week, 3 days ago

“The most amazing book ever. It will help you get motivated to make some serious changes in your life. ”

1 week, 3 days ago

“No me gusta hablar mal de un proyecto hecho por principiantes, pero si no tenían los recursos necesarios debieron adaptar sus aspiraciones a su presu”

1 week, 4 days ago

“A very violent portrait of what happened in the 68 tlatelolco.Despite the low budget (Because it was made and produced secretly) The director and othe”

1 week, 5 days ago