All updates

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

16 hours, 51 minutes ago

“Missing chapters and parts in the English translation Some chapters and paragraphs of the Japanese paperback edition were not included in the English”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I wrote this review in 1999 on IMDb and I thought I would add it here. I've seen many, many movies in my time. Many were very good, and many were v”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“This short documentary tells the stories of some of the younger people who lived and died during the Holocaust through their diaries, also pointing ou”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“I admit that the only reason I sought this film out is because I'm trying to see all of Robert De Niro's early movies. Of the ones I've seen this one ”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“True Grit, a surprising choice for the Coen brothers who are among the most original filmmakers of our time. This was supposedly a closer adaptation o”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“Watching Inception I was endlessly intrigued by the plot and the idea of implanting or stealing thoughts through dreams. With the introduction of a ne”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“Even though Brian De Palma is nowadays pretty much forgotten, I always had a weak spot for his work and I still try to check his movies whenever I get”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“The avalanche of moral, ethical, legal and emotional dilemmas that emerges during A Separation is the best late Christmas gift for any lover of great ”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“The first 30 minutes or so of Red State are terrific. The experience during the first act is similar to that of getting a spectator's seat in the gall”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“As usual with Fincher, I was really dying to watch this flick and I had some really high expectations. Fortunately, I wasn't disappointed and I don't ”

3 days, 3 hours ago

“Ok so here we go Iron man 3 the first movie in marvels phase 2 this is the first iron man not directed by Jon Favreau. You can totally tell that this ”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“Watching this film made me praise the lord that I wasn't born a whole generation earlier. It looks like this time period was an unspeakable scourge of”

4 days, 16 hours ago

“Okay so I actually liked The Conjuring and thought it was really interesting. I remember seeing the Annabelle doll and thinking it was one creepy look”

5 days, 1 hour ago

“Byzantium is an interesting take on the vampire world, a melancholy drama piece about the darker side of being a vampire. This story does not glamoriz”

5 days, 1 hour ago

“I really feel like this game is establishing a new genre, because I don't know of anything quite like it. The Bureaucracy-em-up. You take on the r”

5 days, 17 hours ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

6 days, 16 hours ago

“The Brave One starts out promising and is thrilling for most of the way as Jodie Foster's character exacts revenge, due to police inaction, on the thu”

6 days, 21 hours ago

“Al Pacino can seemingly do it all. From playing hard-nosed gangsters or dedicated cops to his Shakespeare adaptations, he now very convincingly plays ”

6 days, 21 hours ago

“Grand theft Auto : Episodes from Liberty City Video game is much better than Gta lv in my opinion it's two games in one with two different stories Los”

6 days, 23 hours ago

“Really a spectacular movie, enjoyed every bit of it. After seeing action, crime, comedy, thriller, science fiction... movies this movie gave the new p”

1 week ago

“Surprised i even decided to do this review but oh it wont be all that long.... well here we go The Expendables 3 is worst of the franchise simple a”

1 week ago

“Unsettling and provocative, "The Piano Teacher" is at once a study of the lives of deeply unhappy people and a commentary on the dangers of repression”

1 week, 1 day ago

“"I feel like there's something in this house." Believe it or not, I actually enjoyed Scary Movie 3 and 4, laughing out loud several times during bo”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Scary movie series were famous for spoofing other great movies. It all began with a decent first, then sequel after sequel declined its originality as”

1 week, 1 day ago

“While Sin City: A Dame to Kill For doesn't live up to the hype i had for it i still found the film to be enjoyable. I guess you can say that none of t”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 135 Next »