All updates

“Such great mise-en-scene, such great acting and the whole movie felt so poignant. It feels like you're standing on the precipice of a great love story”

7 hours, 4 minutes ago

“We won't often get a better done B stream movies. I never heard of this director, but he should utilize this movie's success as a platform for his fut”

8 hours, 22 minutes ago

“So, there's this concept that i'd like to call "being overally Hollywood", which is basically, a person people like to put on a pedestal, so, no matte”

9 hours, 21 minutes ago

“I didn’t read in my life too many comics and I must admit that it was a really nice change. I love The Walking Dead tv series, and I've always wante”

1 day, 1 hour ago

1 day, 1 hour ago

“Nothing more than a poor "E.T." rip-off which was made six years too late. The acting, directing, writing and special effects are all pretty horrible.”

1 day, 8 hours ago

“I was after first rather apprehensive concerning this flick (Yeepie, another reboot…) but since it was actually rather well received, I became reall”

1 day, 17 hours ago

“A good start in both the technical and the plot and expectations it offers. From half an hour starts to look artifice, low budget and to the lack of i”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“In principle, a film starring Noiret, Huppert and Marielle and signed by Tavernier has the mark of excellence. On this occasion the achievements do no”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“"I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends." It's undeniable that 2014's Guardians of the G”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was an intriguing cast, I thought I might as well give it a try. Well, it wasn”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

2 days, 6 hours ago

“I know Elisha from this movie and i was stunned about her beautiful face ! movie is good and funny too from then i loved Elisha lol”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“funny for me this movie and Seann is perfect for the dumb role lol movie has low rating not many like this genre maybe one should be li”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“Let me begin by saying that The Purge's box office success reveals far more of the bloodthirsty anarchism that lies barely dormant in today's society ”

2 days, 11 hours ago

“Scandinavian crime fiction has been very much in vogue of late and The Keeper of Lost Causes is the sort of typical police procedural that is found in”

2 days, 11 hours ago

“"Legend" was lying on my shelf for a long time before I took to reading. I do not know what exactly distract my attention from this book, maybe a litt”

2 days, 13 hours ago

2 days, 13 hours ago

“I watched the trailer and thought yeah this one actually looks pretty good. It has to be better than Muck right? The beginning really reminded me of t”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“I really enjoyed the first two the latter actually being better in my opinion. I have been wanting to see this and just never really had the chance to”

3 days, 4 hours ago

“As much as I liked the way this book was organized, is about as much as I hated the content. I can handle heartache and pain in a novel, but at some p”

3 days, 7 hours ago

“When you hear the word critic, who's the first critic you think of? I'm probably guessing Roger Ebert, who was and still is the most famous critic of ”

3 days, 10 hours ago

“''What really matters is what you believe.'' A murder inside the Louvre and clues in Da Vinci paintings lead to the discovery of a religious myster”

3 days, 11 hours ago

3 days, 18 hours ago

3 days, 20 hours ago

4 days, 16 hours ago

4 days, 17 hours ago

4 days, 18 hours ago

“After watching this movie i concluded that apparently i cannot trust the internet ever again, the reason why i say this is just because a lot of revie”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 37 Next »