All updates

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

7 hours, 37 minutes ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

7 hours, 39 minutes ago

“Extremely inventive concept executed very well, but the story suffered from a lack of connection to the lovebirds. As someone else said, this is like ”

1 day ago

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Season 3 is my favorite so far, it's really amazing...I love the humor and the actors, Ewan Mc Gregor is incredible and I like Mary Elizabeth Winstead”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“Isabelle Adjani's performance in this movie is one of the best performances I've ever seen from an actress, she was incredible! The movie is not easy ”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“NOTE! I did not watch this movie in 3D. My English teacher took my class to the movie theater to watch The Great Gatsby. In my English class, I had”

1 day, 6 hours ago

“By: Megadeth Release date: 1990 Standing track: Holy Wars... Punishment Due Arguably one of the greatest metal albums, Rust did not only bring Megade”

1 day, 12 hours ago

“Very good MMORPG . - Good Graphics . - Very good animations . - The Environment rocks . - "contains a lot of content" - Have PVE and PVP , both a”

3 days ago

“Firewatch is a single-player first-person “walking simulator” mystery , guided by an amazing story with realistic adult dialogue between Henry (th”

3 days ago

“King Quest is cartoonish fantasy adventure with puzzle elements Reboot of King's Quest series : - Fun , entertaining , enjoyable and beautiful - ”

3 days ago

“For rpg fans , this game (Initial release date: January 31, 1997) is amazing and well done (Graphics aside) : - Very good story - Fun , entertainmen”

3 days ago

“Story (Brilliant) , you make your own decisions : - Each decision has different consequences in the future - Will mess with your emotions - Surpris”

3 days ago

“For players who Loves hardcore gaming : - All around can kill you - You will die lots of times for many reasons , one of them is "Friendly Fire" -”

3 days ago

“Reboot of Tomb Raider series My opinion : Combat system like Syphon Filter (game series) Plataforms and evolution system like Uncharted (game seri”

3 days ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watching it. So ”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“[img id=5837075 width=500full] "I lost the rocket launcher." "You lost... How do you lose a rocket launcher?!" Now this was a fun Die Hard in the”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“[img id=6449574 width=500full] "My name is Jordan Belfort. The year I turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“After the little disappointment of previous Skyfall, Spectre was better and at least some secret weapons that made 007 famous returned, though in par”

3 days, 22 hours ago

“waaay too extreme, I'd rather watch a movie with a disturbing atmosphere and psychological horror than this 'new' stylish Horror movie with tons of bl”

4 days, 18 hours ago

5 days, 9 hours ago

5 days, 9 hours ago

“Advertencia: esta reseña quizás tenga algunos spoilers de la misma, no me hago responsable de arruinar la experiencia o algo así. Okay, a decir ver”

5 days, 14 hours ago

“People love this film, but for me it's just a average. While the action scenes, the CGI (for the most part), the scenes of Darth Vader and the explan”

6 days, 4 hours ago

“I have heard many good things about Kim Ki-duk's work and since this movie was considered his best one, I was definitely eager to check it out. Eventu”

1 week ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Zooey Deschanel, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, ob”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Tom Ford’s directorial debut, A Single Man, was an emotionally engrossing story told with visual flourish and a series of strong, effecting performa”

1 week, 1 day ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 69 Next »