All updates

“''Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.'' Deckard, a blade runner, has to track down and terminate 4 Repl”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“This movie is so awesome...Dirty Dancing is the story of Baby meets Johnny Castle, a dance instructor.She is instantly attracted to him. The dance ”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. I have always been amazed by how low t”

3 days, 12 hours ago

“Desde el vamos, la película está mal armada. Toman 2/3 de la cinta para establecer las reglas, mundo y características de los personajes (Aunque se”

3 days, 23 hours ago

“This movie features some of the finest set design (by legendary Hans Dreier) in any movie, this alone would be enough to create a fascinating movie bu”

5 days, 17 hours ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

5 days, 18 hours ago

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

5 days, 18 hours ago

“Like I said in 'Song of the Sea' review, its a 3D animation dominated world. That's mainly in Hollywood, but trend spreading so fast everywhere. Even ”

6 days, 16 hours ago

“To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have seen every single one movie directed by Kevin Smith, I thought I might check hi”

1 week ago

“Seven is without a single doubt in my mind one of the darkest thrillers of all time. It is absolutely amazing with a really amazing cast. It is a dark”

1 week ago

“To be honest, since this movie had a rather lame reputation, I wasn't expecting much from it but since it was Francis Ford Coppola's latest directing ”

1 week ago

“Pixar has set the bar high again with this film. The graphics are excellent and the story was wonderful. Pixar movies have always been must see even”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Moonlight is a prime example of the ephemeral and indefinable qualities of “it.” Here is a deeply personal story, sometimes achingly and uncomfort”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Notes: *From the trailer it looked like this would be sort of controversial with it's content. *I wasn't aware that it would end up being nominated fo”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I think Jordan Peele is awesome! I loved the show Key & Peele and the Keanu (which he also wrote) movie. The guy is too funny. So when I heard he want”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out but, to be honest, I thought it would be just another”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I have known of this film for some time. I have seen moments from it and I've seen it floating around on Netflix and such. I finally decided to check ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“The subject of this review has quite an interesting history. I'm sure you all remember The Adventures of Milo and Otis, didn't you? I've seen it at le”

1 week, 2 days ago

“It's ten times better than the Warner Bros "Monsterverse" movies because is about the Monster. Great Direction”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Just the best cop/drama series that i ever seen. Excellent working actors, plot very well built, I decided to watch again during this month and have”

1 week, 3 days ago

“"The Baby" is a very weird 'cult classic' (their words, not mine) about a lady social worker who interferes with the matriarch's hold on a supremely d”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some really interesting things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, it gave me pretty much the same feelin”

1 week, 5 days ago

1 week, 6 days ago

“[English Version] Unbreakable is a 2000 American superhero thriller film produce and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. After surviving miraculously t”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Notes: *I wasn't too sure what to think of this with the trailer not really grabbing me to be honest. *I mostly didn't care for it because of Melanie ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I recall thinking this, Don't Breathe, and The Good Neighbor all felt so similar in their vibes and trailers. This was amusing to me considering they ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“This movie right here had a very unusual trailer to it. Yet whenever I was on Netflix it would grab my attention with it's look and title. The cast is”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Finally Saw it last night. Oh my was it good. Often blockbuster films miss out on character development and interaction. But Whedon showed the world h”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“What an amazingly honest and very sad film. Fassbender was amazing (deserved at least an Oscar nomination) as was Carey. The sparse apartment, the ex”

2 weeks, 2 days ago