All updates

“Viewing the movie today and in their entirety (as in Spain wonderful thing was brutally mutilated the film at its premiere), "Vampyros lesbos" emerges”

8 hours, 3 minutes ago

“In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself. The isolated Lost Wells outpost survived the holocaust and the inh”

17 hours, 56 minutes ago

“Where I come from, this film is known as Green Street, and there are four main reasons to watch it: 1. Elijah Wood gets punched in the face a lot. ”

23 hours, 45 minutes ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, the title sounded terribly lame and, seriously, when was the last time Meg Ryan or even A”

1 day ago

“I've watched a few movies lately about mental illness and this was a refreshing change. Anthony Hopkins character was definitely mentally ill, but he”

1 day ago

“An extremely underrated comedy movie for obvious reasons, Jack black in a leading role tells us pretty much everything we need to know, he haven't bee”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“I wasn’t expecting much out of Bernie. I’d lost my taste for Jack Black right around the time I got into the upper levels of high school. But I wa”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“For many years, I wanted to see this movie but, somehow, it was never broadcasted in any of my TV channels. Eventually, I watched first the sequel and”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“He chose you, honey! From all the women in the world to be the mother of his only living son!" Roman Polanski's classic horror film Rosemary's Baby”

3 days, 18 hours ago

“For many years, I have been tracking down the movies directed by the great Martin Scorsese, so I absolutely had to watch this movie at some point. And”

3 days, 18 hours ago

3 days, 23 hours ago

4 days ago

“I was surfing through the millions of channels on my dish network the last night and saw this title. It sounded pretty weird and I thought I would gi”

4 days ago

“When Six Feet Under was all said and done, it was hands down my favorite TV show of all time. Unless something dramatically peeks my interest, it con”

4 days ago

“Six Feet Under has to be one of the best ideas ever created for a television series. What can you expect but satire and dark comedy in a show that rev”

4 days ago

“The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who invented ”

4 days, 20 hours ago

“Babel is a long film, very long, and full of tension, very full. There's also a little of confusion, but it's the title itself to warn you about that.”

4 days, 21 hours ago

4 days, 21 hours ago

“To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Matthew McConaughey, I thought I might as well check it out. ”

1 week ago

“The dialogue between songs might have been awful, the songs sometimes screechy and the whole thing a little High School the Gleesical. Russell Brand ”

1 week ago

“A review of toast? Well, I have a soft spot for bread, so I thought I'd better give this a go, so I did. The cast was great... Butter slid into the ro”

1 week ago

“This is a beautiful, emotional film. Exceptional performances from both Hopkins and Winger. Although the relationship between Lewis and Joy is romanti”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I'm a huge fan of animated features but it is sometimes rather frustrating that most of those features lack any sort of ambition and we usually end up”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Maternal love is the tie that binds throughout Room, a harrowing but rewarding glimpse into the lives of a young woman and her son held in captivity. ”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Even though this compilation has some good short stories (like "Password Incorrect", the one that gives name to the book), the overall quality is pret”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Even though this is a masterpiece because of its content, the particular edition (bilingual) is an extremely bad one. The binding is ugly and the tran”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Even though it has some interesting footage and shows the highlights of various Japanese martial arts, this documentary feels a little too slow or mom”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Playing this game feels like going back to the 90s, with unforgettable Point & Click Graphic Adventures... but with XXI Century hand drawn graphics an”

1 week, 2 days ago

“If you know at least a little about the topic of how bad our food system currently is, I'd rather spend my time learning how to grow my own food, grow”

1 week, 2 days ago

“After winning his first best picture Oscar with the movie "Unforgiven", Clint Eastwood’s following project was this flick. It might be surprising bu”

1 week, 3 days ago