All updates

“An hero af the revolution!He bring them the girl, and wipe away the debt.But nothing can compete with the love of a father... and with the skyhook! Ki”

16 hours, 31 minutes ago

“*pow* *pow* motherf#%¥ers! Yickes! "A perfect teammate" is the answer at the question: "Who is for you Deadpool?" I know the impossibility of a coo”

16 hours, 31 minutes ago

“This is a very rare film,I was lucky to see it 10 years ago,. This experimental documentary is so beautiful like a poetry, shot in B&W with handy”

22 hours, 6 minutes ago

“Straight Outta Compton is sprawling to the point where it begins to feel like its sputtering to the finish line. While it commits many of the same sin”

1 day, 6 hours ago

“Boy and the World is not subtle in its political ideals, and the introduction of this element is jarring and clunky, but I’ve never seen another mov”

1 day, 6 hours ago

“Purson Bio Metalblade Records. Retrieved 2013-06-26. Rosalie Cunningham: Vocals, Lead Guitar, George Hudson: Guitars, Samuel Shove: Organ, Mellotron”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“This film was really good because it is a comedy that tries to spoof a lot of classic comedy films. It is one of those films that a lot of people love”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“"I'm just a little boy who plays with his penis when he's nervous." Tropic Thunder was Ben Stiller's most ambitious project yet. The actor/director”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“''Yo asshole! This motha' fucka's dead. Ain't no Chris Angel Mindfreak, David Blane trapdoor horse shit jumpin' off here!'' Through a series of fre”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“It's interesting to note that the three trailers that precede this film are perfect signs of exactly what is to come. Each trailer features one of our”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“I've been delaying seeing this film, mostly I think because seeing a wife cheat on a family with a 15 year old boy, and then get blackmailed by a craz”

1 day, 22 hours ago

“Contains: Port of New York Starring Yul Brynner, Scott Brady, Richard Rober (1949) B&W Second Chorus Starring Fred Astaire, Paulette Goddard, Artie S”

2 days ago

2 days, 5 hours ago

“This is the best film in the Fast And The Furious series. The reason I say that is because it is extremely entertaining, and there aren't any dull sce”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“"This time it ain't just about being fast." Franchise fatigue is beginning to set in with 2015's Fast & Furious 7 (or Furious 7, continuing the tra”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“53 episodes... too long so I spent 5 days to watch this series. I used to watch it but I stopped after watching 36 episodes because I started to enjoy”

3 days, 5 hours ago

“Part 1:One night, a samurai Nakano Kiyoshige (Itao Itsuji) visits Nikkei (Tanaka Yoji), the chief priest of Chisenin, in the middle of heavy snowfall.”

3 days, 5 hours ago

“Being the guy from the other side, i was immediately insulted by Hollywood choice to Capitalize on a tragedy, because in no way, shape or form, Hollyw”

3 days, 13 hours ago

“I first heard about Wes Anderson about two years ago and decided to watch the most acclaimed movie of his until that point, which was "Moonrise Kingdo”

3 days, 13 hours ago

“If I had to describe the films of Tom Hooper, I suppose it would be the films are like white elephants. Painfully tasteful, devoid of personality, ove”

3 days, 13 hours ago

“Dear god, was this year’s Oscar theme the year of incredibly dull films about white dudes? Granted, The Theory of Everything is one of the better fi”

3 days, 13 hours ago

“Note: The review is FINALLY DONE! Feel free to add your comments now! I'll keep an update notice to reflect edits and additions made.LAST UPDATE: 1/24”

3 days, 20 hours ago

“I saw Foghorn Leghorn shorts on Looney Tunes at Warner Bros. Cartoons. I think it was funny and stooge for the cartoons in the studios. I think Foggy ”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“"It's like the Count said to his Musketeers, I don't cling to life sufficiently to fear death."The Transporter Refueled is at once wholly unrelated to”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“Yesterday, I proposed to my wife to watch a movie but since she didn't care for anything I had in mind, I suggested watched again this movie. For me, ”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

3 days, 23 hours ago

4 days ago

“Based on the 1964 storyline “Crisis on Earth-Three!” and the 2000 Grant Morrison-penned JLA: Earth 2 graphic novel, Justice League: Crisis on Two ”

4 days, 11 hours ago

“Buen juego de acción, hasta que la jugabilidad se vuelve repetitiva y te das cuenta de que el entorno y los personajes no son más que caricaturas qu”

4 days, 12 hours ago