All updates

“I must admit that the beginning of this Stephen king novel was a tuff slog. It took me awhile and I almost discarded it as one of those that I tried a”

1 day, 4 hours ago

“If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences that you hav”

1 day, 4 hours ago

“Initital Thought: Blake Lively hasn't been doing much lately so it's nice to see something new with her. Also the plot involves immortality which is a”

1 day, 11 hours ago

“I remember it very well when this movie was released. Indeed, I didn’t see it in the movie theater but, very quickly, it became a cult-classic so I ”

1 day, 12 hours ago

“For obvious reasons, RABBIT HOLE can't be recommended to any parent who has lost a son or daughter. As one character wisely puts it at one point, it's”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“An excellent companion to Ender's Game. The same story from a different viewpoint. Some might think that it's overkill/it ruins the original story..”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“To make a long story short: This is a very good book. Very well written, very original. A must read :D”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“I found the book to be quite interesting, and that it was all around well but whatever was going on and the plot was much harder to follow than those ”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“One little smart book. Takes the boring, what-you-have-to-do out of the branding/marketing concepts. Clearly written with passion and full of ins”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“I am a web programmer,I need this type of this about css,xml.I have read boldfish's review about this book,I feel this is my need.”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“An aborted fetus (still alive) is transplanted into the womb of an infertile woman and brought to term. The woman who aborted this baby finds out seve”

“太贵”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“安德烈.科斯托蘭尼 (Andre Kostolany) 被譽為「二十世紀股市見證ä”

“great one”

“Structuration”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“Released October 14, 1985 [Cassette].”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“This 'album' was released October 14, 1985.”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“Can you introduce this book more?”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“Why doesn't this have director Richard Marquand listed?”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“I was surprised at how unsexy Kate Beckinsdale was in this movie - she looks pissed off all the time, and is basically running throughout the entire m”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“This book, written by a Catholic nun, is a powerful indictment of the death penalty in America. She describes in vivid detail her role as "spiritual a”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“A very well written book covering most of the hacks and tricks available to make your CSS-P designs as robust as possible. Using real-life sites as th”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“Another powerful true story that shows the true meaning of the word "choice" in the abortion debate. It's the story of a teenager who got pregnant and”

“very good!”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“I really enjoyed it. I'm glad that the authors decided to give background information on the people in the story.”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“Some parts of it were funny but other parts of the movie that were intended to be funny were not. It was an ok movie I guess.”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“Not as action-packed as I expected it to be, but it was very interesting. The main theme of the movie is captured perfectly by the character Gesser: "”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“This was another interesting movie, although it was a bit more crude than it had to be. I thought Michael Caine's character was very enjoyable. He cau”

“livre à découvrir”