All updates

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

3 hours, 20 minutes ago

5 hours, 33 minutes ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

9 hours, 12 minutes ago

“"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?" First of all, I must state that I really detest watching bad sappy chick flicks that ”

10 hours, 43 minutes ago

“"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." Based on ”

14 hours, 59 minutes ago

1 day, 4 hours ago

“John Boorman is now pretty much forgotten but I think it is a pretty good director with an impressive career spreading from the 60's until the 2000's.”

1 day, 13 hours ago

1 day, 13 hours ago

1 day, 19 hours ago

“A magical toystore. Fantasy land for children. I usually love such films, but this one, for some unknown reason, just didn't do it for me. The two ”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really nailed it. Inde”

2 days, 10 hours ago

2 days, 13 hours ago

“I have noticed that this movie doesn't get much love here on Listal and on IMDB but, personally, I thought it was really good. First of all, it was th”

2 days, 14 hours ago

“It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a challenging ”

2 days, 23 hours ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

3 days, 3 hours ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

3 days, 10 hours ago

“"In the movies the good guy gets the girl. In real life it's usually the prick." From the outset, it's clear that there's something a tad skewiff a”

3 days, 17 hours ago

3 days, 21 hours ago

4 days ago

“X-men first class wasn't the height of Marvel films, but it wasn't the bottom either( the hulk before norton did it anyone?). Overall it was a really ”

4 days ago

“I am just fed up of all these shark movies, what's the point, you're wasting money on bullshit, no seriously, I just don't know about this, it was not”

4 days ago

“Toyota virtually blew the doors off the North American International Auto Show with the reveal of the stunning FT-1 sports car concept. First devised ”

4 days, 2 hours ago

“Chevrolet introduced the most track-capable Corvette in the brand's history - the 2015 Corvette Z06. It stretches the performance envelope for Corvett”

4 days, 2 hours ago

“When people watch the Oscars, they don't usually care about the Best Foreign Film nominees. Incendies provides so many reasons why people should actua”

4 days, 2 hours ago

“Let me start by saying I didn't care much to see this movie. Although the trailer left much to the imagination it looked quite boring. The majority o”

4 days, 2 hours ago

“If there were ever a more tragic videogame character than that of hard boiled undercover cop turned vigilante Max Payne, I haven't found them yet. Rem”

4 days, 4 hours ago

“When one walks into a film directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Johnny Depp, one has to be prepared to suspend their disbelief once in a while duri”

4 days, 7 hours ago

“At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he didn’t go”

4 days, 8 hours ago