All updates

“2014's Guardians of the Galaxy was something of a curveball from the folks at Marvel Studios, with its irrelevant nature, space setting and lack of an”

5 hours, 30 minutes ago

“Well the goods news is this movie is not white washing as people claimed it was, after all it was only 3 white guys (two Caucasians and one Latin to e”

6 hours, 52 minutes ago

15 hours, 10 minutes ago

“a great movie about a young girl coming under the abusing system of the not so merciful sisters in the years of the young Federal Republic of Germany”

18 hours, 52 minutes ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

18 hours, 53 minutes ago

“nice, funny movie for the family, superpowers within a russian family. liked the way the problems were shown. and every person is with its own charme ”

18 hours, 53 minutes ago

“a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teenager love. ”

18 hours, 53 minutes ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

18 hours, 54 minutes ago

“strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow...”

18 hours, 54 minutes ago

“he is the silent [but not so secret] canine hero of the Wallace&Gromit series from Aardman Animations movies...”

18 hours, 54 minutes ago

“Ah Mulholland Drive. This is one of those movies you hear about all the time and you get more and more curious. You always hear about the Hobo or see ”

1 day, 16 hours ago

“[English Version] Katanagatari (translated to English as Swordstory) is an anime aired during the year of 2010, tells the story of one guy (Shichika ”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“I saw this after watching the live-action movies. They were rather jumbled and I'd give them 4 stars (except for Erika Toda's amazing performance), b”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“This movie took FOREVER, and I do mean FOREVER, to get into its subject of time travel. Nothing made sense in the beginning of the film, and where it ”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“It's not a new concept to the science fiction genre, but this time travel film is by far the best at creating a sense of believability through its doc”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] Primer is a 2004 film written, directed, produced and acted by Shane Carruth. Tells the story of Four men work in a garage buildi”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] Phineas and Ferb is an American cartoon comedy broadcasted since 2007 to 2015. It follows Phineas Flynn and his British stepbrothe”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] The Lobster is a 2015 internationally co-produced film that takes places in a dystopian near future, where single people, according”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] The Tree of Life is an American experimental drama film written and directed by Terrence Malick. The movie narrates the evolution ”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] Swiss Army Man is a 2016 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, starring Paul Dano, Da”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] So, I recently watched the new Edgar Wright film, and not to my surprise, It was GREAT! To start with, one of the most remarkable”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“[English Version] There are many reasons of why I consider this to be my favorite cartoon of all time and holds a 9/10 on my list of cartoons. Altho”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“Sometimes you stumbled across a show and you think, “This is too smart, weird, wild and wonderful to last.” And you’d be right. Behold, The T”

2 days, 10 hours ago

“Hi im walterwhite and this is my first review of despicable me 3 Go straight to the point despicable me 1 and 2 are decent and minions for me the opin”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“hi im Walterwhite and this is my second review Spider-Man homecoming I will criticize things my way so do not expect a higher review ”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“HAS SPOILERS hi im Walterwhite i gonna review war for the planet of apes Unlike the previous criticism if I saw his previous films ok i gonna star”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“hi im walterwhite i gonna review Captain underpants Was delayed to leave in my country since it left and I was waiting if I have more to say about thi”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 76 Next »