All updates

“Beautiful ! lovely,natural ... the little girl is so adorable and the story is heartwarming,charming. it makes me want to buy a camera and make a fi”

20 hours, 46 minutes ago

“"Yeah, I know I drink a lot, I know I do because I'm a writer and that's what I do, I drink. I'm not like those people out there, I can control myself”

1 day, 7 hours ago

“Philadelphia has all what it takes: a solid plot, a screenplay that is fast and direct like a punch into the face, some camera movements telling more ”

2 days, 10 hours ago

“Let's be clear about it: this is a flick for women, but it might please some men too. It's about a housewife (Diane Lane) in her thirties who still ca”

2 days, 10 hours ago

“I always had a weak spot for Diane Lane and she was the main reason why I wanted to check this flick. To be honest, I haven't seen the original Frenc”

3 days, 7 hours ago

“At last... After 5 long years and a couple of disappointing sequel/prequels, Pixar has finally come back with an amazing feature. As soon as I have ”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“Like everyone else, I was eagerly expecting this sequel and, after almost a decade, it was finally coming up so I was genuinely excited. However, when”

3 days, 21 hours ago

“If there is any film in contemporary cinema that has endured more production hell (other than The Hobbit trilogy) and release complications, it is the”

4 days, 5 hours ago

“This second outing for Sean Connery as Bond sees him on his way to Istanbul to retrive a lekter machine from the beautiful Tatiana Romanova (Daniela B”

4 days, 14 hours ago

“Even though the new generation James Bond with Daniel Craig is becoming more and more popular, especially after the surprising monster success of ‘S”

4 days, 14 hours ago

“I recall I noticed the cover on the shelf of the video store where I used to rent DVDs. Famous names billed. Crawford, the top model, was huge at the ”

4 days, 18 hours ago

“It is one of those cases of ‘Let’s check if this movie is as bad as everyone seems to think…’. Well, it was pretty bad indeed, that’s for su”

5 days, 7 hours ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

5 days, 14 hours ago

“I probably need to watch more anime movies, but funnily enough, anime happens to be my two favourite animated movies – ‘Spirited Away’ and…thi”

5 days, 20 hours ago

“Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s 86 minutes of cheap visual effects, poor action and bland acting. Probably the least super Superman movie of a”

6 days, 7 hours ago

“Initial Thought: I was a little skeptical about this when I first heard it would be made. I wondered how they could make a good feature length film ab”

6 days, 15 hours ago

“I think the trailer made this movie out to be something it was not, and there laid the problem. When this movie came out everybody seemed to expect an”

1 week ago

“I was in Nepal when I found this movie, it is a very interesting look at struggles of faith. It would be hard for monks to live a life of absolute abs”

1 week ago

“"Second chances don't come around all that often. I suggest you take a really close look at it. This is your chance to earn that look in your daughter”

1 week ago

“To be honest, I always had some mixed feelings about this flick. First of all, even though the John Grisham’s books adapations were really popular i”

1 week, 1 day ago

“For many actors, this movie was where it all really started. Indeed, after this movie, the press created the concept of ‘Frat Pack’, a nickname gi”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Mildly entertaining sitcom about "modern" families, as opposed to old-style dad+mom and kids. While the idea of telling the stories of different types”

1 week, 2 days ago

“I don't see why everyone enjoys 'Modern Family' so much, the episodes of the first series are as bad as each other and the episodes of the third serie”

1 week, 2 days ago

“A movie first must get notice in its domestic circuit, then rest of the world come check it out on the curious. I don't know this was a blockbuster or”

1 week, 2 days ago

“"Mr. Hunt, this isn't mission difficult, it's mission impossible. "Difficult" should be a walk in the park for you." With Hong Kong action filmmake”

1 week, 2 days ago

“A decent western from the QT. Jamie Foxx gets his freedom from the shackles by the bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz(Waltz) and gets in the bounty huntin”

1 week, 2 days ago

“A perfect role for Julianne Moore. All the other characters were nicely arranged around her's. It was a story based on the high school teacher and her”

1 week, 3 days ago