All updates

“While one can't deny that the film looks great, and the action sequences are pretty fun, the movie never really finds its footing. It starts way too q”

2 hours, 3 minutes ago

““Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” Finally! I don’t remember from when I wanted to read this book an”

4 hours, 17 minutes ago

4 hours, 32 minutes ago

4 hours, 51 minutes ago

4 hours, 58 minutes ago

“I have to say I was a little disappointed by The Bible. I've seen many reviewers call it 'life changing' and promise that it contains profound wisdom ”

9 hours, 29 minutes ago

“I could remember a time when killers in films didn't require a whole lot of explaining, can you? (I suppose if you can milk a franchise, why not?) We ”

9 hours, 30 minutes ago

“The next part of this fascinating and incredibly instructive adventure behind me. Although I don't know if you can call it an adventure... rather a st”

9 hours, 44 minutes ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

9 hours, 45 minutes ago

“I don’t go to theaters to watch movies as much as most people. Not only because it is pretty costly to spend on a couple of movie tickets but I feel”

10 hours, 39 minutes ago

“At last, we are done with Middle-Earth. I know, it might sound as if I didn't like the damned thing but the point is I definitely had some mixed fe”

17 hours, 57 minutes ago

“I loved the mist mostly because of the ending, it has an ending that is brilliant. The simplicity of the horror is what I liked as well, and watching ”

23 hours, 16 minutes ago

“I liked it but sorry America if it ant broke don't fix it, I really don't know why Americans feel the need to take excellent Japanese horror movies an”

23 hours, 16 minutes ago

“The only way you would like this is if you are high, and I mean really high. Neighbors is a waste of time and energy, it is supposed to a be a comedy ”

23 hours, 16 minutes ago

“A quiz show solely for the most intelligent people in the country. Two teams from two separate universities are pitted against each other in a bid to ”

1 day, 3 hours ago

“There are films, and then there is Battleship. 131 minutes of explosions, tedious exposition, and lots and lots of yelling. The problem (or at least”

1 day, 17 hours ago

“Personally, I always had a rather hard time with John Hugues. Indeed, by now, I have seen almost all his directing efforts (I still need to see ‘She”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“Although not popular with some Floyd fans, this one is my favorite. I love it's extremely thick, very produced sound. Honestly, it's one of the best p”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“'Father Ted' has to be one of my all time favourite shows! I love every episode from 'Good Luck, Father Ted' to 'Going To America', I love them all! A”

2 days, 1 hour ago

“I saw the film first, then I got the Audiobook read, quite intensely, by Jodie Foster. The film is a little more compact and accessible since Ellie tr”

2 days, 4 hours ago

“This game is the very best of its kind that I've ever played. The graphics and physics are stunning - even the night sky has recognisable constellatio”

2 days, 4 hours ago

“EA for the past couple years have been stale and boring and not releasing anything really great or innovative. But EA has seems to have turned a new ”

2 days, 4 hours ago

“"We will never stop innovating..." By most accounts, Apple founder Steve Jobs was a cruel person; a narcissist who acted callously towards his fami”

2 days, 7 hours ago

“On YouTube one of my earliest, and currently most popular, video is a MTV parody of this film, starring Jack Black as the titular hero. Due to receivi”

2 days, 14 hours ago

2 days, 14 hours ago

“"The desert is merciless. It takes everything from you." George Lucas is turning into an enemy of film. After the atrocious Star Wars prequels, I h”

2 days, 18 hours ago

“So Jaume Balagueró returns to direct the fourth installment to the successful Spanish zombie series which is awesome. Also returning with his is the ”

2 days, 18 hours ago

“I'm not much of a Radiohead fan, or Alternative Rock fan for that matter, but I like this album a lot. It has a lot of great songs and features a ton ”

2 days, 19 hours ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

2 days, 22 hours ago

“Ed Bloom Senior (Albert Finney)is on his dying bed in his last few days and his son comes back to be with him for his final journey. They haven't gott”

3 days, 1 hour ago