All updates

“I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due its many ”

2 hours, 12 minutes ago

“Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great female heroi”

2 hours, 13 minutes ago

“I´m not really sure if it is a really famous movie abroad (it still managed to reach 15 millions viewers across Europe, without counting the 4 millio”

6 hours, 59 minutes ago

“So I have seen the remake and I thought it was pretty damn good. So I had to see if the source material was even better or what. Supposedly the direct”

13 hours, 17 minutes ago

“"It means you know what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take all of this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining, that's what I'm ”

1 day, 10 hours ago

“This movie is not to be taken seriously at all. There are no morals. This is amoral. People will be offended by the intentions and behaviour shown in ”

2 days, 18 hours ago

“Whilst its low budget is evident, there is a lot of heart and effort put into this beautifully made documentary. Heather Langenkamp, the actress who p”

2 days, 18 hours ago

“I am surprised this is rated so average. I would have expected something much higher given the cast and crew. Plus the trailer looked absolutely incre”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“I'm in the mood for an old school vampire flick with some great actors. Oh did you say check out Near Dark? Sure don't mind if I do. I can't believe t”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“All right so it's time to check out a wild Cronenberg classic. I actually know very little about this one besides a handful of things that I only bare”

6 days, 13 hours ago

“I have been wondering about this film for awhile. I wasn't sure if I would ever watch it or not. I mean it does have a decent cast, but I wasn't sure ”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“What could be better than watching a Japanese zombie movie where they have sword and gun fights in the woods. It's directed by Ryuhei Kitamura who als”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“Now we movie on to a French Romanian horror that also apparently deals with Austrian characters. I don't know anything about this movie. All I know is”

6 days, 14 hours ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

1 week ago

“After reading the story, I have always wanted to see a movie adaptation but I haven't found the one I want to watch. After going through the list, man”

1 week ago

“For what it is worth, I see this movie becoming another teenage chick flick sleepover film. I was presently surprised by Nicki Minaj. Yes, this plot h”

1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Since it was directed by Mike Leigh, one of the most heralded B”

1 week ago

“very intense movie about two couples catholic and jewish) and the history in poland. the struggle about a child and the horror of antisemitism in a ve”

1 week ago

“he is the silent [but not so secret] canine hero of the Wallace&Gromit series from Aardman Animations movies...”

1 week ago

“strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow...”

1 week ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

1 week ago

“a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teenager love. ”

1 week ago

“Judging by the ratings this seems like one of those films that you either love or hate, there's not much in between. It really depends on how much you”

1 week ago

“I've never been a huge fan of Woody Allen (I didn't even like Annie Hall, thought it was interminably dull.) This movie has some excitement in the las”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I remember it very well, when ‘Lola rennt’ was released, there was some buzz about Tom Tykwer but afterwards he eventually made two rather osbcur”

1 week, 2 days ago

“The thing about being a regular movie watcher is that you reach a stage where very few movies compel you to think about them in bed before going to sl”

1 week, 3 days ago

“I remember it so well, I actually saw this movie when it was released in the movie theater and I was just blown away by the whole thing. Indeed, in my”

1 week, 3 days ago

“I have seen this one like 10 years ago but I was deeply impressed (if I recall correctly, I even saw it in the theater when it was released when I was”

1 week, 4 days ago

“With this movie, Alejandro Amenabar became a household name and went to direct ‘The Others’ in Hollywood. After ‘Mar Adentro’, it became rathe”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Back then, when it was released, it was a big a critical and commercial flop and I actually already saw the damned thing but since it was a while back”

2 weeks ago