All updates

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS An unblemished priest receives a death threat in the confessional, and is given until Sunday week to set his affairs in order. Ho”

6 hours, 51 minutes ago

“In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more than any ot”

16 hours, 16 minutes ago

21 hours, 28 minutes ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it is such a classic, I thought I should check it out. To be honest, I always had a hard time”

21 hours, 39 minutes ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 day, 12 hours ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it when I get the opportunity. Back then, it was in fact the most expens”

1 day, 18 hours ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“Since I really enjoyed a lot ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’, the latest directing effort by Wes Anderson, I was really eager to check his previous mov”

3 days, 7 hours ago

“"What is wrong is wrong, no matter who said it or where it's written." A married couple are faced with a difficult decision - to improve the life o”

3 days, 23 hours ago

4 days, 12 hours ago

“The cast for this is really amazing. I say everyone did a great job. My favorite scene though would probably be the one with James Earl Jones. It seem”

4 days, 13 hours ago

“An extremely slow and laborious film which ginds to a head with a big fight with some Uruk monsters in a jungle. Sean Bean was the only character I li”

5 days, 1 hour ago

“I was looking forward to 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring', the first hour is great, the second hour is good - but after that, it ge”

5 days, 1 hour ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

5 days, 19 hours ago

6 days, 3 hours ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

6 days, 4 hours ago

“No plot and no gore at all. Not only is this one of the weirdest messed up films ever...it never resolves! It deserves to have someone tell what the w”

1 week ago

“"...Then I go inside the airport and I'm watching. I'm watching on the television... and I... and I... I... I saw it. I saw it and I felt it at the sa”

1 week ago

“This was so bad I don’t even know where to begin. The entire plot is ridiculous; the characters are even worse. It says nothing new about relationsh”

1 week ago

“There are films, and then there is Battleship. 131 minutes of explosions, tedious exposition, and lots and lots of yelling. The problem (or at least”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Anyone who has seen past feature films from Spike Jonze, such as Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, will notice that he is an unorthodox filmmaker w”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Why are infants an unrepresented majority within the film world? It's not hard to see that there are an extreme lack of motion pictures which take you”

1 week, 3 days ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and a re-watch might change my opinion about the whole thing. On top of that, I have ne”

1 week, 3 days ago

“i usually don't review movies based on comics because they all are the same, big budget clusterfuck with enormous plot mistakes, shitty stories and fl”

1 week, 4 days ago

“"Metaphors go over his head." "NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." Now this is how you do a fucking summer ”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Since I really loved ‘Bowling for Columbine’, I was really eager to check Michael Moore’s following directing effort. From a box-office point of”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst." A refreshing change of pace following 2013's summer blockbuster season, Prisoners is an intense mor”

2 weeks ago

“Yup. Five out of a possible ten. That's what I'm rating this game as, marginally average. It has just enough polish to elevate it to complete medio”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point whenever I get the opportunity. The point”

2 weeks, 1 day ago