All updates

“Tää on vaan niin helvetin paska leffa. Tuli vaan vitun paska fiilis eikä siis niitten ihmisten puolesta, mikä oli ehkä tarkotuksena vaan siitä, ”

2 hours, 35 minutes ago

“There was something really appealing about this trilogy and I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, even though I enjoyed this first installme”

2 hours, 58 minutes ago

“I don't like to judge a movie before it comes out, but... RAZZIE WINNER IN EVERY CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

4 hours, 29 minutes ago

“You know how they say incest causes deformed children? If "Sunset Blvd." and "Misery" were siblings that had sex, they might create this hideous mutan”

4 hours, 38 minutes ago

“ In general, movies of fantasy genre try to make believable a incredible situation. With "Take Shelter" is exactly the opposite. Nichols,”

5 hours, 31 minutes ago

“I ran into this book completely by chance while searching for some interesting dystopian items for young people. I said "why not?" and added a whole s”

5 hours, 38 minutes ago

“I don't have here too much to say... Book absorbed, it's true, but between paragraphs was slightly boring and I feel disappointment. I think that t”

5 hours, 39 minutes ago

“In free translation: Perfect Lover part 2 The seventh part of the story from life the nameless main character. It was a nice book and I read qui”

5 hours, 40 minutes ago

““The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.” I don't really know where to start... I finished reading yesterday and yesterd”

5 hours, 40 minutes ago

“I was very curious of this book and when I found this item in the library, without hesitation I took at home. The whole, however, didn't satisfy m”

5 hours, 41 minutes ago

“This addition to the "Shatter Me" trilogy including Juliet's journal, and two novels: "Destroy Me", which shows the events through the Warner’s eye”

5 hours, 41 minutes ago

“I think it was the best part of the whole trilogy. I was intrigued by Warner, I started to like him more and more, just like Juliet, I think she ma”

5 hours, 41 minutes ago

“The second part of the trilogy was much better than the first. Finally, something happened, finally came vision of the future world (although I think ”

5 hours, 41 minutes ago

“I don't know what happened. I'm now very involved in dysyopia theme, so I reached for this book. The entire 'Shatter Me' series had the best reviews o”

5 hours, 41 minutes ago

“I think it's certainly a masterpiece of literature. Until now, I was in love with the film adaptation of Kenneth Branagh, now I think it was a good”

5 hours, 42 minutes ago

6 hours, 38 minutes ago

6 hours, 38 minutes ago

6 hours, 40 minutes ago

6 hours, 41 minutes ago

“My first review :P Warning, plenty of spoilers :) I didn't know before this story in the original, so I have to admit that the Time Machine plo”

7 hours, 8 minutes ago