All updates

“You can't respect the friendship by denying the facts. Definitely a modern love story. The movie covers the story of the title character, Rosie's 1”

7 hours, 15 minutes ago

“Based on the true story of an elderly woman, Maria Atman, who attempt to reclaim her aunt's portrait from the museum of her birthplace. Now she's an o”

7 hours, 15 minutes ago

“The highest domestic box office ever as well as internationally as a Korean movie. Based on the naval wars of Japanese invasion of Korea that took pla”

7 hours, 17 minutes ago

“This movie was a tricky one, because everyone cannot understand and everyone cannot enjoy it. In this modern world, the computer graphics are easily a”

7 hours, 17 minutes ago

“Initial Thought: I didn't know anything about this until it showed up at a film festival at my theater. I didn't have a chance to watch it though. I h”

13 hours, 6 minutes ago

“Looking at "Bad 25", Spike Lee's documentary on Michael Jackson's masterpiece, it is clear that no one has yet been able to fill the role of the king ”

1 day ago

“Million Dollar Baby is a movie I find works on different levels. One first viewing I found the majority of the film great right up until the plot’s ”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“I might sound insane, but I'm giving an Ed Wood movie a positive score from an artistic point of view. Glen or Glenda marked Wood's first film, wh”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“Why are infants an unrepresented majority within the film world? It's not hard to see that there are an extreme lack of motion pictures which take you”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“this is a great book, it's the one that got me started on John Saul.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“my personal favorite of the harry potter books”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“i've read this book too many times to count. it was one of my favorites in middle school and continues to be one of my favorites now.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“amazing... that's all i can say... amazing.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“i read this book in middle school and loved it, but couldn't for the life of me remember the title or author. i searched for it for years until i acid”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“possibly the saddest book i've ever read, but very beautiful.”

1 day, 5 hours ago
kathy voted for a review of Zel

“my personal favorite of Napoli's re-tellings and one of my favorite books period. i love how she dalves into the psychological aspects and deeper mean”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“they very simple and easy to read, but pretty funny.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“techicnally it's a kids book, but i really enjoyed it and i think anyone of any age would too.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“i love this book! it's amzing, eloquent, compelling... one of my favorites.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“I don't know how to begin describing this book other than simply and undeniably beautiful. Greek mythology FLB style. (and since i'm obsessed with bot”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“i loved this book when i was kid. it's pretty hilarious”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“very moving, i highly recommend it.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“i think every teenage girl should be required to read this.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“so adorable and inspiring, a must-read for all kids.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“a fantastic re-telling of Hansel and Gretel, i love Napoli's re-tellings and this is one of her best ones.”

1 day, 5 hours ago

““Is there anybody going to listen to my story/All about the girl who came to stay?” John. Paul. George. Ringo. Lots of people know their na”

1 day, 9 hours ago

“Her focuses on the unique relationship between a lonely man named Theodore Twombly, played by Joaquin Phoenix, and an artificial intelligence named Sa”

1 day, 9 hours ago

“Considering its terrible reputation, of course, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Still, I always had a weak spot for Bruce Willis and there ”

1 day, 23 hours ago

“I liked it. Plain and simple, I just liked it. It was weird but it made me laugh and it didn't make my stomach turn like "reality" shows that contin”

2 days, 2 hours ago

“Albums can be a funny thing, as in there exist albums I’d give an average rating yet I would listen to again and again. Heathen Chemistry is one suc”

2 days, 2 hours ago