All updates

it's not the kind of movie for a love story but for a party at the strip club... oh yes !!!!! :D
17 minutes, 5 seconds ago
i'm a big fan too :) [img id=8455719 width=670full]
3 hours, 29 minutes ago
Yeah, it happens sometimes, but it's a fine movie.
1 week, 5 days ago
Wow, I'm from the PH and this is the first time I read about this movie. I'm going to check this out soon :)
1 week, 5 days ago
黄金客户均可了凯基
2 weeks, 1 day ago
The O.P. commented on a review of
2 weeks, 2 days ago
This movie is atrocious and your rating of 4.2 is really generous and yes it's the worst Bond movie ever made. Good review :) my rating would be 3.3 or 3.4 /10.0
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Reno commented on a review of Bad Words
Rolf! ... I thought it was Cliff Curtis.
3 weeks, 1 day ago
i disagree entirely those movies are a funny wild ride of action and full of crazy scenes that makes them so special like Hot Fuzz and Red 2 is even better then the first one. Ask me if I care. I dare
3 weeks, 1 day ago
I saw this the other day and was pretty impressed. It was original, wasn't full of cliche's like most horror films are. I thought the cinematography, score, acting and atmosphere was very well done. I
3 weeks, 2 days ago
There some viewers who don't realized how great this movie is... it's a very good action movie :)
葫芦岛办毕业证【QQ:921139284货到付款】
宿迁办毕业证【QQ:921139284货到付款】
3 weeks, 2 days ago
I agree! This movie sucks!
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Totally agree with you!
1 month ago
I hope this review was sarcastic...
1 month ago
XD for some reason i got confused with both of them, its corrected now
No. Just, no.
1 month ago
Great film, Denholm Elliot as the sweet father was my favourite character.
lexi49 commented on a review of
1 month, 1 week ago
$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­ ­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­iv­­­­­� �­­­d­­­­­­­­­v
1 month, 1 week ago
The same for me but the 4th one is not far behind. :)
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I don't mind the forth one, but the first and third are best for me
1 month, 2 weeks ago
The 5th one is atrocious and the 2nd one didn't worked with me but i'm surprise that you didn't like the 4th one who's very entertaining and full of great action scenes. :)
1 month, 2 weeks ago
@Dark Warrior same I love the first and third the others just suck for me.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
the first one and this one are my fav but the 4th one with Maggie Q & Justin Long is not bad at all also. :)
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Butterfly commented on a review of Ghost
Amazing review! I never watched the film but I watched the trailer once! It was amazing!
1 month, 2 weeks ago
@JPHOLT I hope you enjoy it, like I said some people will get it, and others won't for me it was all about the visual, they were really good.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for adding this review, it helped make up my mind to give this movie a try.

« Prev12 3 Next »