All updates

Es tan mala que me dolia la cabeza al mirarla, especialmente con esa dirección visual tan horrible.
3 days, 13 hours ago
Ok, ahora dilo sin arderte
3 days, 14 hours ago
It wasn't Ponsoldt's directing debut. His first movie was 'Off the Black' released in 2006.
1 week, 3 days ago
2 weeks ago
Makes complete sense
2 weeks, 1 day ago
I really love how you first write 'I didn't find anything in there that left me unimpressed.' and followed just after with 'The movie has a certain charm to it'. Both statements are just rather con
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Allian Jhon commented on a review of
Allian Jhon commented on a review of
3 weeks, 4 days ago
In the event that you are jobless don't stress you can discover numerous occupations here simply temples here …………… ­­­­c­­­­a­­­­s­­­­h­­­­w­­­­a­­­­y­­­­1­
3 weeks, 4 days ago
If you are jobless do not worry you can find many jobs here ju­­­­c­­­­a­­­­s­­­­h­­­­w­­­­a­­­­y­­­­1­­­­0­­­­.­­­­c­­­­o­­­­mst brows here ....
3 weeks, 4 days ago
Rameez Raja commented on a review of
Very underrated, I agree
1 month ago
The additional insights here definitely improve the review. Thanks for letting me know about them!
1 month, 1 week ago
Are you looking for a web site developer. or freelance web designer. I am Anvar a professional, reliable and affordable freelance web designer from India. Whether you need a website for your small or
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I can get you a moderately cheap copy that works if interested, I can relate to you, because my friend told me he needed the 2nd disc then moved away so I never got it back...
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I'm glad you liked it. It's definitely one of best biopics to come out. If you have time, you should check out Ava DuVerany's documentary 13th on Netflix. If Selma showed her to be a promising filmma
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Thanks again. "Every time you mention Deus Ex, SOMEONE will reinstall it."
1 month, 3 weeks ago
One of my all time favourites, I haven't played in...god nearly a decade or something ridiculous but it has certainly remained with me throughout the years. Great review :-)
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Vale la pena esperar hasta que salga en cines? Tengo muchas expectativas del film, pero tampoco creo que llegue a los niveles de "El viaje de Chihiro" o siquiera "Oscar-worthy'' como muchos dicen.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
My first FPS horor game i have ever played. It is superb,great memories. I dont think that graphic is too bad,it has good atmosphere. Sequel is good too....thanks to Gemini english translation effort.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hey, You mentioned that you finished english translation of this game. If you want to spread this game to the world, send your translated script to Gemini (guy who is interested into fan translations,
1 month, 3 weeks ago
It looks like a great survival game,unfortunately in japanese:-(
,bad but entertaining film
2 months, 1 week ago
kathy commented on a review of Maborosi
Great review.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Bueno, respeto que se aprecie a si mismo
2 months, 4 weeks ago
Lo sobrevaloras demasiado. Su edición no es tan buena ._.
Khe?