All updates

“This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and I love the”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due its many ”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

“”

1 year, 8 months ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

1 year, 8 months ago

“When Six Feet Under was all said and done, it was hands down my favorite TV show of all time. Unless something dramatically peeks my interest, it con”

1 year, 8 months ago

“Six Feet Under has to be one of the best ideas ever created for a television series. What can you expect but satire and dark comedy in a show that rev”

1 year, 8 months ago

“When your show is even worse than that thing called Dragon Ball GT, you kow you are on a bad track. A show where you feel that not any single thing th”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed this stand up”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill is a five star performance in a three star vehicle. Audra McDonald, the reigning grand dame of American theate”

1 year, 9 months ago

“This movie does not tell the whole story. Go watch Inside Job for a less biased prospective.”

1 year, 9 months ago

“One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you haven't watche”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, he really s”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually does like sho”

1 year, 9 months ago

“So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who show up that ”

1 year, 10 months ago

“This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for example, my co”

1 year, 10 months ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

1 year, 11 months ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

1 year, 11 months ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

1 year, 11 months ago

“And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or substance ”

1 year, 11 months ago

“Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the balance of”

1 year, 11 months ago

“I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, making them all”

1 year, 11 months ago

“Fantastic! A very powerful series. Season 2 opened with a bang! First season only 6 episodes. WELL worth watching!”

1 year, 11 months ago

“He can turn depressing and pathetic into some funny bits, but overall the show is depressing and pathetic.”

1 year, 11 months ago

“Very interesting concept. Even with the story stretched out, they manage to make protagonists and antagonists that you're both for and against. Good c”

1 year, 11 months ago

“"She's a cheerleader, you've seen Star Wars 27 times. You do the math."Many quality television programs are cancelled before their time, but the cance”

2 years ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

2 years ago

“So, as with most made-in-Canada TV productions, Slasher takes someone else's original premise, in this case the "Scream movie" franchise,  and drives”

2 years, 1 month ago