All updates

“To those who dislike fighting/action anime, Yu Yu Hakusho will be nothing more than an uninspiring romp. However, to those that find the aforementione”

1 year, 6 months ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I just watched the pilot for this, and I am very much looking forward to the next episode(s). Knowing that this show airs on FX, which has introduced”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick Stewart, ”

1 year, 7 months ago

“OH BOB SAGET!!! Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things! Long live the Tourettes Guy.”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

« Prev 1... 3 4 5 6Next »