All updates

“Less than a week ago, I watched and reviewed Battlefield Earth. I gave it the distinguished honor of being my least favorite film. However, now that I”

1 year, 8 months ago

“The most unlikeable main-character ever. I hope this shit gets canned. Just boring and annoying. I really hoped it would evolve to something interesti”

1 year, 8 months ago

“It was an interesting movie, but this is one of those cases where the book was better than the movie, in my opinion.”

1 year, 8 months ago

“Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is set 10 years into the first Cylon War. We follow a young William Adama, fresh from the academy who is assign”

1 year, 8 months ago

“One day fifteen years ago there was a global shutdown of electricity. This event known as the Blackout has resulted in a transformed society of small ”

1 year, 8 months ago

“I think One Tree Hill is my favorite show out there. I've watched every episode as it aired since the beginning. A lot of shows that I like I just can”

1 year, 8 months ago

“Bates Motel takes place many years before the events of 1960's Psycho, exploring the early teenage years of Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore), who lives”

1 year, 9 months ago

“"I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Darkplace." ”

1 year, 9 months ago

“I really think "Voice" is one of the best reality shows out there at the moment because firstly, whoever contestant that gets chosen is not based on l”

1 year, 9 months ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Used to like it, the five star rating is for the original "Sheen" series. Ashton Kutcher is not that funny, the second episode of the reboot is when I”

1 year, 9 months ago

“Most people say that Family Guy has gone downhill after season 3, but I disagree. Seasons 1-8 was the golden age of Family guy in my opinion. Season 9”

1 year, 10 months ago

“I seriously don't get the fuss about this show. I find it overrated and most of all unfunny, I can't say much more because the show itself is that stu”

1 year, 10 months ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

1 year, 10 months ago

“Well now this is actually funny, we needed a show like this. Having constant useless shows being chucked at us, such as The Middle. The humour a”

1 year, 10 months ago

“This is a British television programme that shows the highlights of recent Football games. First of all, I just want to say that: Gary Lineker has got”

1 year, 10 months ago

“Long back I thought one of the reasons for television was to escape the annoyance of everyday life, but it seems as if I was wrong, as we have numbers”

1 year, 10 months ago

“I Never did get the funny side of this show, I mean it has its moments and that but, I wouldn't say it was hilarious, I don't think they go out of the”

1 year, 10 months ago

“Can someone please tell me why this show was on for 10 seasons? What is even more astonishing than this show being on for that long is the fact that t”

1 year, 10 months ago

“When considering properties ripe for a reboot, revamp, or in this case, continuation, a 20-year-old property that had probably outstayed its initial w”

1 year, 10 months ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

1 year, 10 months ago

“"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is a reality television series, currently airing on the E! network. It chronicles the lives of the entire Kardashian”

1 year, 10 months ago

“Set between Terminator 2 and 3, The Sarah Connor Chronicles follows Sarah and John Connor and their Terminator protector, Cameron, who journey from 19”

1 year, 10 months ago

“Of the internet reviewers spawned from the satirical reviewing site That Guy With The Glasses, I consider Todd In The Shadows to be one of the very gr”

1 year, 10 months ago

“At least I'm not Cinderella.... pass the broom, hahaha! (Let's sing The Work Song!) I'm not Cinderella, no.... I just like to work! But I leas”