All updates

“This is a British television programme that shows the highlights of recent Football games. First of all, I just want to say that: Gary Lineker has got”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Long back I thought one of the reasons for television was to escape the annoyance of everyday life, but it seems as if I was wrong, as we have numbers”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I Never did get the funny side of this show, I mean it has its moments and that but, I wouldn't say it was hilarious, I don't think they go out of the”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Can someone please tell me why this show was on for 10 seasons? What is even more astonishing than this show being on for that long is the fact that t”

1 year, 7 months ago

“When considering properties ripe for a reboot, revamp, or in this case, continuation, a 20-year-old property that had probably outstayed its initial w”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

1 year, 7 months ago

“"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is a reality television series, currently airing on the E! network. It chronicles the lives of the entire Kardashian”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Set between Terminator 2 and 3, The Sarah Connor Chronicles follows Sarah and John Connor and their Terminator protector, Cameron, who journey from 19”

1 year, 7 months ago

“Of the internet reviewers spawned from the satirical reviewing site ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com, Todd In The Shadows ranks as one of the very greatest i”

1 year, 7 months ago

“At least I'm not Cinderella.... pass the broom, hahaha! (Let's sing The Work Song!) I'm not Cinderella, no.... I just like to work! But I leas”

1 year, 7 months ago

“The X Factor is undoubtedly the worst show on television and serves as a vehicle for media mogul Simon Cowell to breed a pop-star via over-exposure to”

1 year, 7 months ago

“After two episodes of the new CBS Drama, I'm ready to declare it a winner. While I do think that there are various areas that need slight improvement,”

1 year, 7 months ago

“I couldn't agree more with moonsoar's review. I just watched this show's first season, and found it refreshingly captivating. I also enjoy the fa”

1 year, 8 months ago

“Burn the witch! Seriously half the show is about a witch murdering people and such. I imagine she would make a lot of money working for the mafia.”

1 year, 8 months ago

“This show was pathetic.First off,the title is too mean spirited.Everybody Hates Chris? REALLY? Second of all,nothing on the show was funny.It seemed m”

« Prev 1... 3 4 5 6Next »