All updates

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

6 months ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

6 months, 1 week ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

7 months ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

7 months ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

7 months ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

7 months, 1 week ago

7 months, 1 week ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“ There are people who still think that "Adventure Time is a kid's show on drugs. And it's not worth my time because it's on so many drugs!" ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crimes before t”

8 months, 1 week ago

“Fast Paced with well choreographed action sequences. A totally different view on any TV series i have seen. Definitely keeps my attention. The two mai”

8 months, 1 week ago

“Such a great series! I took a while to be brave enough and start watching it, considering Drama isn't what I'm looking for right now. But this is a gr”

8 months, 1 week ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“You had me at "grrragh." The much-anticipated "Teen Wolf," is about the best new teen/adult crossover series since "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The cast: Suther”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“There were two sitcoms that were my staple viewing in college, this and Friends. While Friends destroyed itself in the final three seasons, somehow Fr”

9 months ago

“So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin wright is ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“If you are yet to watch the netflix original series, House of Cards, then you are missing out. Im only a couple episodes in and i'm completely blown a”

9 months, 1 week ago

“With her deadpan, sarcastic lines and timing, Jane Levy is the breakout star of the show.The rest of the cast, from Jeremy Sisto's befuddled single da”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“Some may not consider this a “film” due to it airing in 3 separate parts online. But personally I consider this to be a film because it works best”

9 months, 3 weeks ago