All updates

“Typical USA television documentary, which well deserved the tribute. The best, the cuts include Lewis performances that are already part of the anthol”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Men who landed on the beach went up into the gullies and ravines of Gallipoli... And were never seen again." The extensive eight-month Gallipoli c”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Yada, yada, yada, this is television at its very best. For a television comedy series that was purportedly about nothing, Seinfeld, boasting nine laug”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is one of the weirdest, ridiculous shows I have ever seen. You have to see it to believe it. ”

4 months ago

“The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, music, etc”

4 months ago

“I would recommend this show to everyone. It was amazing and still is. I wish this show was still on air but since it's not I'll just have to watch my ”

4 months ago

“Usually, I wouldn’t care for a TV production like this one but since it received some really good reviews, I thought I might as well give it a try.”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

1 year ago

“Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. ”

1 year ago

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

1 year ago

“Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

1 year ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

1 year ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

1 year ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

1 year, 1 month ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

1 year, 1 month ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

1 year, 1 month ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

1 year, 1 month ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

1 year, 1 month ago

“ There are people who still think that "Adventure Time is a kid's show on drugs. And it's not worth my time because it's on so many drugs!" ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crimes before t”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Fast Paced with well choreographed action sequences. A totally different view on any TV series i have seen. Definitely keeps my attention. The two mai”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Such a great series! I took a while to be brave enough and start watching it, considering Drama isn't what I'm looking for right now. But this is a gr”