All updates

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I just watched the pilot for this, and I am very much looking forward to the next episode(s). Knowing that this show airs on FX, which has introduced”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick Stewart, ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“OH BOB SAGET!!! Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things! Long live the Tourettes Guy.”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“i love the concept and the story of the show till 3 seasons. But after 3 seasons it gets really boring and i stopped watching it since 4th season, i r”

« Prev 1 2Next »