All updates

“Cartoon Network's dark, morbid, and outrageously funny series was one of the Cartoon Cartoon staples alongside classics such as The Powerpuff Girls an”

2 months, 1 week ago

“One of the truly great comedy shows. Phil Silvers is as good as it gets in his iconic role of Master Sergeant Ernie Bilko of the peacetime U.S. Army i”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Gutter-level "comedy" that was painful to watch. When you bring in an elderly Adolf Hitler and try to milk some laughs as he interacts with the show'”

3 months ago

““You used to have strong plentiful balls”: Ma-ti – Battlefield Earth Review Back in 2007, an episode of The Angry Video Game Nerd involved t”

3 months ago

“Ed Edd n Eddy isn't just a highly realistic show (or at least on the surface), but it's also a highly cartoony show. This is a Cartoon Cartoon classic”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Chowder is a show with food as the central theme. The characters are memorable and funny, the gags are hilarious, and their own names for several kind”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is just yesterdays Jake and The Neverland Pirates.It's about this girl named Bessie who thinks that if she collects enough badges she'll turn int”

3 months, 2 weeks ago
reallly voted for a review of

“”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“The most unlikeable main-character ever. I hope this shit gets canned. Just boring and annoying. I really hoped it would evolve to something interesti”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Call me crazy, but this cartoon is a hate-love relationship. I gave it a little bit of a 6/10. Uncle Grandpa looks weird, Mr. Gus looks like a monster”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I loved this show so much! :D It is amazing to me. :) I kinda liked it and my favorite characters are Piper and Phoebe Halliwell. They are amazing. I ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“First of all, I want to apologize in advance for any mistake in my English... (I keep learning) I've start to watch this tv show this month (yes, m”

4 months, 1 week ago

“If you ever get the chance to watch this amazing show I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It has something for everyone: magic, comedy, drama, ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“I would recommend this show to everyone. It was amazing and still is. I wish this show was still on air but since it's not I'll just have to watch my ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago
Kandi voted for a review of

“”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yes, Father Ted is my favourite TV show of all time. In the UK and Ireland we quote this show as much as the rest of the world quotes The Simpsons, wi”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“With higher (not many) means that in its previous short film a few years ago, "The Diary of an Unknown Soldier", Watkins makes a version as mockumenta”

5 months ago

5 months ago

“this show is simply awesome ,getting more and more interesting as it proceeds , total entertainment, full of twists ,”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Taken from the series of successful TV movie. Dean Devlin, TNT and a stable of contemporary characters actors, mix in some standard sci-fi/fantasy tro”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I watched the first four episodes (A to D) and found the show was more chaotic than sweet. The supporting cast wasn't supportive and, absent Lenore C”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I am really glad I decided to watch this one. At first, I was a little wary of it, since it had everything to be pretentious and dull. However, The Su”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I am sure going to get flack for saying this… I HATE RUGRATS (BOOOO)! I do! I really do! For people that cherished it so much, I am very sorry. I ma”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I hate this show, because they put cameras and microphones in the faces of criminal clown gangmembers. Little men who need gangs to feel like they are”

6 months ago

“The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul who is al”

6 months ago