All updates

“a great movie about a young girl coming under the abusing system of the not so merciful sisters in the years of the young Federal Republic of Germany”

2 months ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

2 months ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

2 months ago

“[English Version] Katanagatari (translated to English as Swordstory) is an anime aired during the year of 2010, tells the story of one guy (Shichika ”

2 months ago

“I saw this after watching the live-action movies. They were rather jumbled and I'd give them 4 stars (except for Erika Toda's amazing performance), b”

2 months ago

“[English Version] Phineas and Ferb is an American cartoon comedy broadcasted since 2007 to 2015. It follows Phineas Flynn and his British stepbrothe”

2 months ago

“[English Version] There are many reasons of why I consider this to be my favorite cartoon of all time and holds a 9/10 on my list of cartoons. Altho”

2 months ago

“Sometimes you stumbled across a show and you think, “This is too smart, weird, wild and wonderful to last.” And you’d be right. Behold, The T”

2 months ago

“That '70s show is a sitcom with a half hour,shows about eric's friends and family.There are next-door neighbor Donna Pinciotti who is secretly in love”

2 months ago

“ If you are a child of the 60's you will no doubt already be familiar with The Munsters, as one of the two main horror themed comedy shows - this sh”

2 months, 1 week ago

“review, this cartoon about being an average animated series but not achieved by the stupid stories of their episodes and animation of very low quality”

2 months, 1 week ago

“First this anime is delayed too much only for the end to come with a horrible simplistic animation, and short, only adapts the manga and does not var”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Is a group of adolescents who have powers from an experiment and are persecuted by the army that are a group of pathetic one-dimensional villains. It ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I love it, Chris rock, the actors, the script, all in a perfect conjuntion”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I simply adore Maisie Williams so I decided to check this one out. I just watched the trailer and it looked hilariously awful to be honest due to the ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“13 reasons why has a deep idea that was showed simple, at first it seems like it deals with a suicide case by answering to the question we've all aske”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Pete Malloy (played by the dreamy Martin Milner), a veteran police officer whose love for the job is reignited after he's paired with a new recruit, ”

3 months ago

“Very much like a book that you can't put down, I found myself zipping through each of the four episodes of Cooked and didn't want them to end. This se”

3 months ago

“A mediocre shows since it's bgginnings, full of conveniences, a bland main character which only personality trait is "Oh yes, i can do it" for more th”

3 months ago

“The charm and simplicity of it's world is truly what hooks people in. The fact that we manage to explore more about the school, the vision of the worl”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Just another "genious kid" cartoon, that doesn't add anything for the formula and actually has only two good things that makes this worth to watch: F”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wouldn't call it one of my favorite cartoons, maybe one of my favorite adult cartoons. But without any doubt, is one of the most mature and human sh”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“A show that i loved as a kid, but my adult me can't enjoy so much, mostly for some topics that actually made me cringe. If it wasn't for some of the r”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Why can't i rate this lower?, this show is beyond offensive. Not that the show insults anyone directly, but the inteligence die with every second. Ann”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Season 3 is my favorite so far, it's really amazing...I love the humor and the actors, Ewan Mc Gregor is incredible and I like Mary Elizabeth Winstead”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago