All updates

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watching it. So ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Luckily the tv world has moved on and produced a lot better shows since this. Alexander Larsen, www.norskcasinoanmelder.com”

2 months ago

“Great:) can´t stop laughing!! If you have seen Rob and Big this is a great follow up from Dyrdek. Alexander Larsen, http://www.norskcasinoanmelder.co”

2 months ago

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“A true classic. Tony Randall and Jack Klugman were born to play Felix and Oscar. They are easily one of the all time great teams in American sitcom hi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The charm and simplicity of it's world is truly what hooks people in. The fact that we manage to explore more about the school, the vision of the worl”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“UPDATED as of 7/20/17My Introduction to NC Ever since I first watched the review of Tom and Jerry: The Movie on YouTube in mid-July of 2009, I began t”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“   This three part mini-series was”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“a great movie about a young girl coming under the abusing system of the not so merciful sisters in the years of the young Federal Republic of Germany”

3 months ago

“   This three part mini-series was”

3 months ago

“Not bad but also not really interesting in my opinion, the whole plot is repeating itself over and over again, it's always the same kind of 'bitch fig”

3 months ago

“Season 3 is my favorite so far, it's really amazing...I love the humor and the actors, Ewan Mc Gregor is incredible and I like Mary Elizabeth Winstead”

3 months ago

“i love this sitcom series especially cause its based on scientist, engineers and the science nerds and all their jokes and i being an engineer I can ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

3 months, 2 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Feud

3 months, 2 weeks ago
Kandi voted for a review of Feud

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due its many ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

3 months, 3 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Lost

“First off, I loved Season 1 so let me set that straight. I was hooked on LOST until around the middle of the Season 2, when I realized the writers we”

3 months, 4 weeks ago
sahe voted for a review of UFO

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

4 months, 2 weeks ago