All updates

“He can turn depressing and pathetic into some funny bits, but overall the show is depressing and pathetic.”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Very interesting concept. Even with the story stretched out, they manage to make protagonists and antagonists that you're both for and against. Good c”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"She's a cheerleader, you've seen Star Wars 27 times. You do the math."Many quality television programs are cancelled before their time, but the cance”

6 months ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“So, as with most made-in-Canada TV productions, Slasher takes someone else's original premise, in this case the "Scream movie" franchise,  and drives”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

7 months, 1 week ago

“I saw this while scrolling through Netflix. The premise is what caught my interest. So I figured I would go ahead and check it out. I found out it's a”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“McMillan & Wife was an entertaining part of a Mystery Movie Series that included Columbo, McCloud, Banacek, and Quincy, ME. Later and lesser known ad”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“This movie actually sounds really stupid judging from the plot description (reincarnation? really?), but I want to see it simply because it might be t”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofia Coppola ”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired, I feel v”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“I remember seeing this when it first came out in the 70s and seeing a disclaimer that it was "based on real events." The "real event" enacted in the m”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Wasn't Twin Peaks supposed to be in Idaho, too? Something weird, other than potatoes, must be growing in that state!”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“To those who dislike fighting/action anime, Yu Yu Hakusho will be nothing more than an uninspiring romp. However, to those that find the aforementione”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

9 months ago

“I just watched the pilot for this, and I am very much looking forward to the next episode(s). Knowing that this show airs on FX, which has introduced”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick Stewart, ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“OH BOB SAGET!!! Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things! Long live the Tourettes Guy.”

9 months, 2 weeks ago