All updates

“i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watching it. So ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“La protagonista esta mas buena que el pan con chancho.”

5 months ago

“So, the final episode of Motive just aired this week on US television and I was saddened to find out that it wouldn't be renewed for a 5th season (it'”

5 months, 1 week ago

“When I first started watching anime the first show I watched was Dragonball Z. But it was Cowboy Bebop that really had me hooked. The show is set i”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

6 months, 1 week ago

“I'm glad this is out on DVD, because this was canceled too early. It's fun, funny, and quotable. There are characters you can relate to (some of them ”

6 months, 1 week ago

“There are reasons people say this show was horrible. One thing I can tell you is that, they are all true. I hated every single character, whom of whic”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I fail to see how this show got more than half a season.It is some of the most immature s**t i've ever seen.There is potty humor everywhere,choppy CGI”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and I love the”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due its many ”

7 months ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

7 months, 1 week ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

7 months, 1 week ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“When Six Feet Under was all said and done, it was hands down my favorite TV show of all time. Unless something dramatically peeks my interest, it con”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“Six Feet Under has to be one of the best ideas ever created for a television series. What can you expect but satire and dark comedy in a show that rev”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“When your show is even worse than that thing called Dragon Ball GT, you kow you are on a bad track. A show where you feel that not any single thing th”

8 months, 1 week ago

8 months, 1 week ago

“Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed this stand up”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill is a five star performance in a three star vehicle. Audra McDonald, the reigning grand dame of American theate”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie does not tell the whole story. Go watch Inside Job for a less biased prospective.”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you haven't watche”

8 months, 4 weeks ago

“Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, he really s”

8 months, 4 weeks ago

“Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually does like sho”

8 months, 4 weeks ago

“So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who show up that ”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for example, my co”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

10 months, 1 week ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or substance ”