All updates

“One of my most favorites! great acting by everyone.Madeleine stowe is a godess! VanCamp just great & so sexy. The plot is triky enough to keep u wound”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“One of the best comedy shows I've ever seen. It all seems so cheap, The characters are all amazingly stereotypical. But that was just the appeal of th”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“My al time favourite animated series. I thank Trey Parker and Matt Stone for so many great moments. South Park has always been funny, can be oddly top”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Less than a week ago, I watched and reviewed Battlefield Earth. I gave it the distinguished honor of being my least favorite film. However, now that I”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“There is a popular group doing the rounds on Facebook entitled: "If you don't like Peep Show, you're probably not worth knowing", and I think that's a”

3 months ago

“There were two sitcoms that were my staple viewing in college, this and Friends. While Friends destroyed itself in the final three seasons, somehow Fr”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Has become one of my favorite shows! Great return of Christina Ricci! I love how it portrays the style, the attitude and the important events of the e”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Saw the pilot on ABC.com, and 2 seconds into it was already hooked. Hope it stays good, because the first episode was great. Newly found favorite in K”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is a reality television series, currently airing on the E! network. It chronicles the lives of the entire Kardashian”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The most unlikeable main-character ever. I hope this shit gets canned. Just boring and annoying. I really hoped it would evolve to something interesti”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Based on it's descriptions, when I first read about this series I said, "this sounds a hell of a lot lie Sword Art Online," so passed it over. I later”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“From viewing this series (aswell as other Marvel classics), I learnt about the Marvel Universe. Just by watching a few episodes disjointed I was able ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“MTV has become one of the worst TV channels on Digital and programmes like this are the reason! Since when did puppets come back into fashion?? Its an”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“This show looks actually great. Compared to any good Anime, this show is at the very least tolerable, if not decent. And also, the character designs a”

4 months ago

“An incredible show, based on a Piper Kerman's memoir about spending time in prison. Written by Weeds creator Jenji Kohan, Orange is a show filled to t”

4 months ago

“GAME OF THRONES: is the best series i ever saw. at first i thought it just historical series and boring .but many people in listal says is a great se”

4 months ago

“I liked it. Plain and simple, I just liked it. It was weird but it made me laugh and it didn't make my stomach turn like "reality" shows that contin”

4 months, 1 week ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

4 months, 1 week ago

“i love the concept and the story of the show till 3 seasons. But after 3 seasons it gets really boring and i stopped watching it since 4th season, i r”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

4 months, 1 week ago

“This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and I love the”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Call me crazy, but this cartoon is a hate-love relationship. I gave it a little bit of a 6/10. Uncle Grandpa looks weird, Mr. Gus looks like a monster”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Deep within the dark vault of lost specials and made-for-TV movies lies one that has never since saw the light of day again: The Earth Day Special. Du”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. The old seri”