All updates

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

6 months ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

6 months, 1 week ago

6 months, 1 week ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“ There are people who still think that "Adventure Time is a kid's show on drugs. And it's not worth my time because it's on so many drugs!" ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crimes before t”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Fast Paced with well choreographed action sequences. A totally different view on any TV series i have seen. Definitely keeps my attention. The two mai”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Such a great series! I took a while to be brave enough and start watching it, considering Drama isn't what I'm looking for right now. But this is a gr”

7 months, 1 week ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“You had me at "grrragh." The much-anticipated "Teen Wolf," is about the best new teen/adult crossover series since "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The cast: Suther”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“There were two sitcoms that were my staple viewing in college, this and Friends. While Friends destroyed itself in the final three seasons, somehow Fr”

8 months ago

“So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin wright is ”

8 months ago

“If you are yet to watch the netflix original series, House of Cards, then you are missing out. Im only a couple episodes in and i'm completely blown a”

8 months ago

“With her deadpan, sarcastic lines and timing, Jane Levy is the breakout star of the show.The rest of the cast, from Jeremy Sisto's befuddled single da”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Some may not consider this a “film” due to it airing in 3 separate parts online. But personally I consider this to be a film because it works best”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

9 months ago

“It’s hard to overstate just how fantastic Walking with Dinosaurs truly is, or the lasting impact that it has had upon the educational documentary ge”

9 months, 1 week ago

“An incredible show, based on a Piper Kerman's memoir about spending time in prison. Written by Weeds creator Jenji Kohan, Orange is a show filled to t”

9 months, 1 week ago

“When considering properties ripe for a reboot, revamp, or in this case, continuation, a 20-year-old property that had probably outstayed its initial w”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Community is one of my favorite tv shows, and that is a big deal because I watch a lot of tv shows. It's incredible how the idea of the show it's so s”

9 months, 2 weeks ago

“Community in the beginning was an okay show. Nothing special, just something I watched because it was on before Parks and Rec. But as the show went on”

9 months, 2 weeks ago

“The worst episode of Community is better than 99% of whatever else is on TV right now. One of the cleverest, funniest and most inventive shows I have ”

9 months, 2 weeks ago

“It has Krysten Ritter in it, so my interest is already piqued................................wow, I can't believe I STILL haven't reached the required”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“Oh, no! The Vampire Diaries meet Twilight! Can we please put a stake in the whole "updated" vampire mythos?? BTW - neat casting nod - Claire Holt an”