All updates

“The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul who is al”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Şehrazat Evliyaoğlu, a talented architect who works in Binyapı, a construction company owned by Onur Aksal and Kerem İnceoğlu. She is the mother ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“his show is extremely beautiful, I watched it for like two years and I never got bored not even once, it's a beautiful and a very sad show and I'm not”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Typical USA television documentary, which well deserved the tribute. The best, the cuts include Lewis performances that are already part of the anthol”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Men who landed on the beach went up into the gullies and ravines of Gallipoli... And were never seen again." The extensive eight-month Gallipoli c”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yada, yada, yada, this is television at its very best. For a television comedy series that was purportedly about nothing, Seinfeld, boasting nine laug”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is one of the weirdest, ridiculous shows I have ever seen. You have to see it to believe it. ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, music, etc”

5 months, 1 week ago

“I would recommend this show to everyone. It was amazing and still is. I wish this show was still on air but since it's not I'll just have to watch my ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Usually, I wouldn’t care for a TV production like this one but since it received some really good reviews, I thought I might as well give it a try.”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

1 year, 1 month ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

1 year, 2 months ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

1 year, 2 months ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

1 year, 2 months ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

1 year, 2 months ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“I'm sorry to tell you this decent music lovers, but this has happened; intrusion. As you may know today's music is well.. music?. No, it's not it's t”

1 year, 2 months ago

“ There are people who still think that "Adventure Time is a kid's show on drugs. And it's not worth my time because it's on so many drugs!" ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”

1 year, 3 months ago