All updates

“Not really a fan of Dane Cook's movies and his stand up specials are never really that funny but i was surprised that i actually enjoyed this stand up”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar & Grill is a five star performance in a three star vehicle. Audra McDonald, the reigning grand dame of American theate”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie does not tell the whole story. Go watch Inside Job for a less biased prospective.”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“One of my favorite shows of all time! Sawyer & Juliet were my favorite couple! This show will keep you on the edge of your seat, if you haven't watche”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Always loved Bobby & Jesse was the perfect guy to play Christopher as was Josh as John Ross. I really didn't think Josh could pull it off, he really s”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Love this show, usually don't go for this type of show but it's very well done & would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it, that usually does like sho”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“So this is one of those guilty pleasures that is actually so bad it's good. It helps that they constantly have all these celebrities who show up that ”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the first program I wanted to watch with my brand new TV: as often with me, I evolved from Stone Age to XX century at once: for example, my co”

8 months ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

8 months, 1 week ago

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or substance ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the balance of”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, making them all”

9 months ago

“Fantastic! A very powerful series. Season 2 opened with a bang! First season only 6 episodes. WELL worth watching!”

9 months ago

“He can turn depressing and pathetic into some funny bits, but overall the show is depressing and pathetic.”

9 months ago

“Very interesting concept. Even with the story stretched out, they manage to make protagonists and antagonists that you're both for and against. Good c”

9 months ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

9 months ago

“"She's a cheerleader, you've seen Star Wars 27 times. You do the math."Many quality television programs are cancelled before their time, but the cance”

9 months, 2 weeks ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“So, as with most made-in-Canada TV productions, Slasher takes someone else's original premise, in this case the "Scream movie" franchise,  and drives”

10 months, 2 weeks ago

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“I saw this while scrolling through Netflix. The premise is what caught my interest. So I figured I would go ahead and check it out. I found out it's a”

11 months, 1 week ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

11 months, 1 week ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

11 months, 1 week ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

11 months, 1 week ago

“McMillan & Wife was an entertaining part of a Mystery Movie Series that included Columbo, McCloud, Banacek, and Quincy, ME. Later and lesser known ad”

11 months, 1 week ago

“This movie actually sounds really stupid judging from the plot description (reincarnation? really?), but I want to see it simply because it might be t”

11 months, 2 weeks ago

“For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofia Coppola ”

11 months, 2 weeks ago

“Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired, I feel v”