All updates

“Season 1 was great, I'd give it 9/10 but Season 2 was kinda disappointing 6/10, the actors didn't really work for me, they were not really convincing ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“a great movie about a young girl coming under the abusing system of the not so merciful sisters in the years of the young Federal Republic of Germany”

3 months ago

“I probably mentioned before how I'm not a big follower of the shows everyone likes, I usually don't end up liking them. My friend sent me home with Se”

3 months ago

“This show is super cute, I haven't even finished watching it and I knew it deserved a review. It's British but takes place in California, so if you”

3 months ago

“De las mejores comedias involuntarias que he visto, merece una checada sólo para admirar lo absurda que es.”

3 months ago

“Pobre intento de usar COMIC RELIEFS de series bastante deficientes en calidad en una serie propia, en serio que pedazo de mierda, esto es flanderizaci”

3 months ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

3 months, 1 week ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Reseñas sin spoilers: Creo que los peor que hizo esta serie es que tienen que hacer que los espectadores vean las anteriores series de los cuatro su”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“My first anime series that I ever watched and got broadcast in my country was Sailor Moon, a sci-fi action romantic series from Japan that made me fal”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The series that gave inspiration to Power Rangers (or actually PR stole some scenes and replaced them with American actors), the series that started i”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“   He is the man who protect poor people from dictatorship and tyranny, he is a fox in the night, he is Zorro, made in 1957 in black and white, star”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This show is what a true modeling competition should be. Instead of just one model like ANTM, they have 3 models who each have such different careers ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the only show that I have watched every single episode of and I am still currently watching. I love it due to the fact that it has the dramati”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Katanagatari (translated to English as Swordstory) is an anime aired during the year of 2010, tells the story of one guy (Shichika ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“I saw this after watching the live-action movies. They were rather jumbled and I'd give them 4 stars (except for Erika Toda's amazing performance), b”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“[English Version] Phineas and Ferb is an American cartoon comedy broadcasted since 2007 to 2015. It follows Phineas Flynn and his British stepbrothe”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“[English Version] There are many reasons of why I consider this to be my favorite cartoon of all time and holds a 9/10 on my list of cartoons. Altho”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Sometimes you stumbled across a show and you think, “This is too smart, weird, wild and wonderful to last.” And you’d be right. Behold, The T”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“That '70s show is a sitcom with a half hour,shows about eric's friends and family.There are next-door neighbor Donna Pinciotti who is secretly in love”

4 months ago

“ If you are a child of the 60's you will no doubt already be familiar with The Munsters, as one of the two main horror themed comedy shows - this sh”

4 months ago

“review, this cartoon about being an average animated series but not achieved by the stupid stories of their episodes and animation of very low quality”

4 months, 1 week ago

“First this anime is delayed too much only for the end to come with a horrible simplistic animation, and short, only adapts the manga and does not var”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Is a group of adolescents who have powers from an experiment and are persecuted by the army that are a group of pathetic one-dimensional villains. It ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I love it, Chris rock, the actors, the script, all in a perfect conjuntion”