All updates

“I watched the first four episodes (A to D) and found the show was more chaotic than sweet. The supporting cast wasn't supportive and, absent Lenore C”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I am really glad I decided to watch this one. At first, I was a little wary of it, since it had everything to be pretentious and dull. However, The Su”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I am sure going to get flack for saying this… I HATE RUGRATS (BOOOO)! I do! I really do! For people that cherished it so much, I am very sorry. I ma”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I hate this show, because they put cameras and microphones in the faces of criminal clown gangmembers. Little men who need gangs to feel like they are”

5 months ago

“The story is mainly about Fatmagul and Kerim. Kerim who is a naive young man with profession of blacksmith from the same village of Fatmagul who is al”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Şehrazat Evliyaoğlu, a talented architect who works in Binyapı, a construction company owned by Onur Aksal and Kerem İnceoğlu. She is the mother ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“his show is extremely beautiful, I watched it for like two years and I never got bored not even once, it's a beautiful and a very sad show and I'm not”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Typical USA television documentary, which well deserved the tribute. The best, the cuts include Lewis performances that are already part of the anthol”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Men who landed on the beach went up into the gullies and ravines of Gallipoli... And were never seen again." The extensive eight-month Gallipoli c”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Yada, yada, yada, this is television at its very best. For a television comedy series that was purportedly about nothing, Seinfeld, boasting nine laug”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is one of the weirdest, ridiculous shows I have ever seen. You have to see it to believe it. ”

6 months, 1 week ago

“The reviewing of poor media products on the internet has become a whole genre of comedy in itself. Movies, video games, anime, comic books, music, etc”

6 months, 1 week ago

“I would recommend this show to everyone. It was amazing and still is. I wish this show was still on air but since it's not I'll just have to watch my ”

6 months, 1 week ago

“Usually, I wouldn’t care for a TV production like this one but since it received some really good reviews, I thought I might as well give it a try.”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my absolute favorite TV show. I own all the seasons, and have seen every episode more than once. I never get tired of it. ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Greatest TV Show of all time! Great writing and acting with a gorgeous superhero! Favourite seasons 2 & 5 with a special mention to season 3. The rogu”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Spongebob is simply the best. I literally watch it every morning. Best cartoon that's still going strong. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

1 year, 2 months ago

“For some apparent reason I thought this would be a happy movie. I mean it was gay and it had French people so I assumed it'd be happy. I kinda skipped”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Anecdotal evidence is rarely good evidence. There is always someone willing to say whatever. They may be funny but they are not informative. Proving ”

1 year, 2 months ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

1 year, 3 months ago

“Over the years, there have been plenty of Saturday morning cartoons on TV that have involved several household names. Hanna-Barbera was no stranger to”

1 year, 3 months ago

“GAME OF THRONES! There are so many reasons why this series is absolutely amazing. Firstly, it's based on the books. Books are the sex. Secondly, well”

1 year, 3 months ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

1 year, 3 months ago

“احداث المسلسل والقصة جميله، لكن بناءً على انهم وصلوا الى الحلقة 8 الاحداث ماهي كثي”

1 year, 3 months ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”