All updates

“This is the story of a bunch of guys and girls who meet 20 years after being in the same third grade class. Soon enough, Kyle, Richie, Ethan, Nicole, ”

11 months, 1 week ago

“Person of Interest is a smart, layered action drama about a reclusive billionaire who joins forces with an former CIA agent to prevent crimes before t”

11 months, 3 weeks ago

“Fast Paced with well choreographed action sequences. A totally different view on any TV series i have seen. Definitely keeps my attention. The two mai”

11 months, 3 weeks ago

“Such a great series! I took a while to be brave enough and start watching it, considering Drama isn't what I'm looking for right now. But this is a gr”

11 months, 3 weeks ago

“I hate NBC so much, cancelling all sorts of shows and such, I ESPECIALLY hate them all for cancelling this very good show, after 4 seasons... seriousl”

12 months ago

“You had me at "grrragh." The much-anticipated "Teen Wolf," is about the best new teen/adult crossover series since "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." ”

12 months ago

“Forget "24". Crossing Lines rocks. When I heard it was a European series, I was kinda sceptical but well it's currently my #1 series. The cast: Suther”

1 year ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

1 year ago

“There were two sitcoms that were my staple viewing in college, this and Friends. While Friends destroyed itself in the final three seasons, somehow Fr”

1 year ago

“So smart show. American politics backrooms seems so dark & manipolative...Spacey is the right actor to play so powerfull congress man.Robin wright is ”

1 year ago

“If you are yet to watch the netflix original series, House of Cards, then you are missing out. Im only a couple episodes in and i'm completely blown a”

1 year ago

“With her deadpan, sarcastic lines and timing, Jane Levy is the breakout star of the show.The rest of the cast, from Jeremy Sisto's befuddled single da”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Some may not consider this a “film” due to it airing in 3 separate parts online. But personally I consider this to be a film because it works best”

1 year, 1 month ago