All updates

“McMillan & Wife was an entertaining part of a Mystery Movie Series that included Columbo, McCloud, Banacek, and Quincy, ME. Later and lesser known ad”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This movie actually sounds really stupid judging from the plot description (reincarnation? really?), but I want to see it simply because it might be t”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofia Coppola ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired, I feel v”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I remember seeing this when it first came out in the 70s and seeing a disclaimer that it was "based on real events." The "real event" enacted in the m”

6 months ago

“Wasn't Twin Peaks supposed to be in Idaho, too? Something weird, other than potatoes, must be growing in that state!”

6 months ago

“To those who dislike fighting/action anime, Yu Yu Hakusho will be nothing more than an uninspiring romp. However, to those that find the aforementione”

6 months ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I just watched the pilot for this, and I am very much looking forward to the next episode(s). Knowing that this show airs on FX, which has introduced”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick Stewart, ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“OH BOB SAGET!!! Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things! Long live the Tourettes Guy.”

7 months ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

7 months ago