All updates

“It was so good I had to watch the whole first season in one sitting. (Got it from Netflix.) It was that good. I've read a few novels that I like se”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This amazingly compelling series, full of rich (and poor - ha!), realistic characters in a stunning setting, has it all. An exploration of a time bef”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Now this was a great stand up it had laughing the whole time from start to finish it was the most complete stand up i have seen in years. Steve Rannaz”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“What the hell happened Bo this stand up was complete shit at some parts un-watchable both the people I watched it with also love Bo and they thought h”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“If you are yet to watch the netflix original series, House of Cards, then you are missing out. Im only a couple episodes in and i'm completely blown a”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“This TV adaptation of Neil Gaiman's excellent novel successfully brings the tale to life. It's extremely faithful to the source material, the only new”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love Zoboomafoo! I watched it with my son when he was little. Had a bit of a crush on one of the Kratt brothers. (The other one did nothing for me.)”

4 months ago

“"Toys are hereby declared illegal, immoral, unlawful AND anyone found with a toy in his possession will be placed under arrest and thrown in the dunge”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville - did not." The name Theodor Geisel may not mea”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Ah, Christmas. Time for Santa Claus and his eight prancing rein-bear." Most people reach for The Muppet Christmas Carol as December kicks in (this”

4 months, 1 week ago

“I started watching Stargate Atlantis on a whim and I am incredibly glad I did. The general story of of a mostly scientific team heading off into t”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“anyone who don't love ellen , never gave her the chance . Or they never saw her show So they don't even know how she smiles even through hard times an”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“this is the best tv show ever!!! the way that they show Bones and Booth, man they are so cute!!! loving the series!! it will be sad when it finishes! ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I don't meet a lot of fellow Americans that have even seen the original, which I think is a shame. I actually have not watched much of the American ve”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“More like "Tediuum." Another sterile, made-in-Canada sci-fi show that shouldn't be aired too late at night, or it'll put you to sleep.”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Joss, Joss, Joss... Why must you make us nerds so happy? For years now, Joss Whedon has brought us joy with a stream of wonderful projects, starting w”

6 months ago

“This show is amazing, I have to mourn it's ending now lol. Don't worry I won't spoil it for anyone but I loved the ending. Good ending for such a grea”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“ UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasion of Eart”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I should begin by saying that I don't believe a word of this drivel and anyone who does is stupider then the man who thought he could change gravity a”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Most people that only watch the Greek ad while the commercials are on think that this serie would suck. I used to think like that too. Until I decided”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“I think many, when looking at the main star of this show (Bryan Cranston) will have only really been familiar with him from Malcolm In The Middle. He ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“In a few weeks, I will see ‘ The Hobbit’ which might end up being the best movie of the year (I really hope it will be that good). In the mean ti”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Watched the opening scene and that was enough for me. While trying to pull off the humor that it's movie counterpart did very well the comedy in this ”

7 months ago

“The Face is what "America's Next Top Model" failed to be: a show about modeling in the high fashion industry. The show has actual supermodels on it (I”

7 months ago

“Another crap reality that put us italians dpwm..terrible...How that Domenico could have any success remains a mistery to me!!!”

7 months ago

“I thought it was another Titanic, Instead I found it interesting and it tells the true story of the sinking of an English boat and the death of 1.700 ”

7 months ago

“Seen now is quite cheap :.But when I was a child I remember to like it... Note that withouth this the Power Rangers would never existed!!!”

7 months ago

“"I don't want this parks department to build any parks, because I don't believe in government. I think that all government is a waste of taxpayer mone”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“One day fifteen years ago there was a global shutdown of electricity. This event known as the Blackout has resulted in a transformed society of small ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago