All updates

“This great t.v. movie is surely one of the best ever made due to a very good screenplay and a selection of outstanding actors like Leonard Whiting, Ja”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“this t.v. movie from the tragical story that happened in 1969 is one of the greatest t.v. movie in film history, the screenplay is great and the way t”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“And so Mayoiga made History. An unforgettable plot which leads us in a world populated with characters not possesing either true purpose or substance ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Tokyo Ghoul Root A is maybe not the AOTY 2015, but because I see it collects here only criticisms at best not very fair, I must restore the balance of”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have to say I'm once again totally impressed with Jenji Kohan. She makes a narrative really work, pulling you in to every character, making them all”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Fantastic! A very powerful series. Season 2 opened with a bang! First season only 6 episodes. WELL worth watching!”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“He can turn depressing and pathetic into some funny bits, but overall the show is depressing and pathetic.”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Very interesting concept. Even with the story stretched out, they manage to make protagonists and antagonists that you're both for and against. Good c”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“"She's a cheerleader, you've seen Star Wars 27 times. You do the math."Many quality television programs are cancelled before their time, but the cance”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“I will admit this: at one point I was a fan of TheMysteriousMrEnter’s work. I was interested in hearing about what he had to say about certain episo”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“So, as with most made-in-Canada TV productions, Slasher takes someone else's original premise, in this case the "Scream movie" franchise,  and drives”

8 months, 1 week ago

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“I saw this while scrolling through Netflix. The premise is what caught my interest. So I figured I would go ahead and check it out. I found out it's a”

9 months ago

“man this show has really well cast and the story line is just mind blowing and i am watching it now a days. but the real abrupt thing is everyone of t”

9 months, 1 week ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

9 months, 1 week ago

“McMillan & Wife was an entertaining part of a Mystery Movie Series that included Columbo, McCloud, Banacek, and Quincy, ME. Later and lesser known ad”

9 months, 1 week ago

“This movie actually sounds really stupid judging from the plot description (reincarnation? really?), but I want to see it simply because it might be t”

9 months, 1 week ago

“For some reason, Netflix "recommended" this masterpiece to me. Even though I'd never heard of this 'Bling Ring' (a Lifetime movie), the Sofia Coppola ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Did the world really need THREE trashy TV movies about Amy Fisher? Even though more than 20 years have passed since each of the movies aired, I feel v”

9 months, 1 week ago

“I remember seeing this when it first came out in the 70s and seeing a disclaimer that it was "based on real events." The "real event" enacted in the m”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“Wasn't Twin Peaks supposed to be in Idaho, too? Something weird, other than potatoes, must be growing in that state!”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

“To those who dislike fighting/action anime, Yu Yu Hakusho will be nothing more than an uninspiring romp. However, to those that find the aforementione”

9 months, 4 weeks ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

10 months, 1 week ago

“I just watched the pilot for this, and I am very much looking forward to the next episode(s). Knowing that this show airs on FX, which has introduced”

10 months, 2 weeks ago

“Imagine crossing the insane nihilism of FX's "Archer" with the sublime acting of HBO's "The Newsroom" and you've got "Blunt Talk!"  Patrick Stewart, ”

10 months, 2 weeks ago

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“OH BOB SAGET!!! Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are two different things! Long live the Tourettes Guy.”

« Prev 1 2Next »