All updates

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

3 months ago

“Just the best cop/drama series that i ever seen. Excellent working actors, plot very well built, I decided to watch again during this month and have”

3 months ago

“Ignore the first review on this. Anyone who dislikes this show, seriously needs help. This is a classic show. A cartoon that is a classic because it's”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“La cosa saldría mejor para una película; ya que lo mas relevante se podría resumir en una, tiene los clichés del género grupos musicales juvenile”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's a love or hate kind of show. Some love it some hate it. I mostly love it, although I will say it's not as funny as Beavis and Butthead. The ign”

4 months ago

“Han Seung Wan and Jung Se Jin bumps into each other at the airport and accidentally take each other's passports. They meet again and Seung Wan and Se ”

4 months ago

“Initial Thought: This should be called Oh Hell Yes! Haha the first one enjoyable. The second was way better especially with all the cameos added in. S”

4 months ago

“An incredible show, based on a Piper Kerman's memoir about spending time in prison. Written by Weeds creator Jenji Kohan, Orange is a show filled to t”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“People parade Carranger around as a "parody" season, and while I can see their point, it's more of a Monty Python-esque take on Super Sentai with Japa”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“When this series gets started i think its not gonna make it to my fav tv series cause it is violating all the physics laws. As been an engineer and a ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“i love the concept and the story of the show. but some of my friends says that after 3 seasons it gets really boring and they stopped watching it. So ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show, but the start of the first season was so boring i mean few starting episodes are boring and anyone can lose the interest in this sho”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“La protagonista esta mas buena que el pan con chancho.”

6 months ago

“So, the final episode of Motive just aired this week on US television and I was saddened to find out that it wouldn't be renewed for a 5th season (it'”

6 months, 1 week ago

“When I first started watching anime the first show I watched was Dragonball Z. But it was Cowboy Bebop that really had me hooked. The show is set i”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

7 months, 1 week ago

“I'm glad this is out on DVD, because this was canceled too early. It's fun, funny, and quotable. There are characters you can relate to (some of them ”

7 months, 1 week ago

“There are reasons people say this show was horrible. One thing I can tell you is that, they are all true. I hated every single character, whom of whic”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“I fail to see how this show got more than half a season.It is some of the most immature s**t i've ever seen.There is potty humor everywhere,choppy CGI”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is one of the best cartoons of all time. One of my childhood favorites. I first heard the theme song when I was about 10 years old and I love the”

7 months, 3 weeks ago

“I would describe 'Crisis' as being like a cross between political/action thriller TV series '24' and Spike Lee's heist film 'Inside Man' due its many ”

8 months ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

8 months, 1 week ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

8 months, 1 week ago

“New review. On par with Battlestar Galactica. Great characters and stories, plots and contrivances. Just a spectacular effort. Credits to the writers,”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“When Six Feet Under was all said and done, it was hands down my favorite TV show of all time. Unless something dramatically peeks my interest, it con”

8 months, 4 weeks ago

“Six Feet Under has to be one of the best ideas ever created for a television series. What can you expect but satire and dark comedy in a show that rev”

8 months, 4 weeks ago

“When your show is even worse than that thing called Dragon Ball GT, you kow you are on a bad track. A show where you feel that not any single thing th”

9 months, 1 week ago