All updates

DRX voted for a review of Chuck

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“This show is what a true modeling competition should be. Instead of just one model like ANTM, they have 3 models who each have such different careers ”

1 day, 1 hour ago
DRX voted for a review of Bones

“This is the only show that I have watched every single episode of and I am still currently watching. I love it due to the fact that it has the dramati”

1 day, 1 hour ago

“Celebrity guests and E! network viewers travel to exotic beach resort locations and team up to compete in crazy athletic events and off-the-wall scave”

1 day, 13 hours ago

“I really really loved this show. I must've been one of the few because it was stopped very early. I miss it, very funny and continuous plot twists .”

6 days, 9 hours ago

“I really like the stones' designs, yes, i know is a really weird detail to give attention, but Dragon Ball Z's stones were very little detailed, and i”

1 week ago

“Story: It is very welldone, the pacing is nice, since it is almost the same as the manga (in actuality, a light novel) that has perfect pacing. It is ”

1 week ago

“This drama tells the story of Nao Kanzaki, a very naive girl that accidentaly gets involved in a thing called Liar Game. In this game, the contenders ”

1 week ago

“I hate how everyone is extremely sentimental and how lucky the thieves are. But it's kinda good, I suppose.”

1 week ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Very much like a book that you can't put down, I found myself zipping through each of the four episodes of Cooked and didn't want them to end. This se”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Ignore the first review on this. Anyone who dislikes this show, seriously needs help. This is a classic show. A cartoon that is a classic because it's”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“When I was a kid, I remember watching Tom and Jerry with my dad and thinking it was a really funny cartoon. Now, that I'm much older, I'm really horri”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Small town girl Daisy (Miriam McDonald of Degrassi: The Next Generation fame) attempts to start anew, leaving her steady boyfriend and country life to”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I can't say enough good things about this show, so far every single season has left me wanting more and I'm sort of disappointed that S7 will be the f”

2 months, 1 week ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“me encanta esta serie, posee muchas ideas interesantes y a la vez me molesta el poco aprecio que se le tiene, no es que no tenga sus fallos notables, ”

3 months ago

“Kaiba, al igual que otros trabajos de su director, es una obra que es asombroso haber sabido su existencia, ya que para ser anime resulta ser tan dife”

3 months ago

“An anime based on the life of Alexander the Great, but in reality it is a completely misfit of this; All the characters do not resemble anything, nor ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“This show is brilliantly written, has a fantastic cast, keeps you laughing from start to finish of every episode, and shows that even particle physics”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the moderately-r”

4 months ago

“Two brothers, Sam and Dean (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles respectively), search for their father, who left on a demon-hunting trip and has been mi”

4 months, 1 week ago

4 months, 1 week ago

“Season one of Homeland follows a soldier, Sgt. Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) who returns home after 8 years of being a P.O.W and a CIA analyst, Carrie”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“First, ignore the reviews calling The Expanse "The Game of Thrones in Space." Any decent, multiple-plot show that's written well and keeps the charact”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I've seen this film long time ago. Film based on the book of Ken Follett, it is the true story of the Nazi spy Johannes Eppler (also known as John W.”

6 months, 2 weeks ago