All updates

“me encanta esta serie, posee muchas ideas interesantes y a la vez me molesta el poco aprecio que se le tiene, no es que no tenga sus fallos notables, ”

4 days, 14 hours ago

“Kaiba, al igual que otros trabajos de su director, es una obra que es asombroso haber sabido su existencia, ya que para ser anime resulta ser tan dife”

1 week, 3 days ago

“An anime based on the life of Alexander the Great, but in reality it is a completely misfit of this; All the characters do not resemble anything, nor ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“This show is brilliantly written, has a fantastic cast, keeps you laughing from start to finish of every episode, and shows that even particle physics”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the moderately-r”

1 month ago

“Ignore the first review on this. Anyone who dislikes this show, seriously needs help. This is a classic show. A cartoon that is a classic because it's”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Two brothers, Sam and Dean (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles respectively), search for their father, who left on a demon-hunting trip and has been mi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Season one of Homeland follows a soldier, Sgt. Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) who returns home after 8 years of being a P.O.W and a CIA analyst, Carrie”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“i am watching it now a days and i watched 3 seasons till now. Till now it is an amazing SITCOM series. But some of my friends told me that after 5 sea”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“First, ignore the reviews calling The Expanse "The Game of Thrones in Space." Any decent, multiple-plot show that's written well and keeps the charact”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I really like the stones' designs, yes, i know is a really weird detail to give attention, but Dragon Ball Z's stones were very little detailed, and i”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I've seen this film long time ago. Film based on the book of Ken Follett, it is the true story of the Nazi spy Johannes Eppler (also known as John W.”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“i will forever remember "heroes" for that tagline... no matter what. this tv series follows the belief that human genes have the capability to poss”

4 months ago

“American Horror Story is the complete definition of beautiful television. Each Season is self contained with a cast so spectacular, that its hard not ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“First, do be fooled: GFE isn't in the vein of Fifty Shades of Grey.  Hell, there don't seem to be ANY shades of gray with GFE.  It's either black or”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Superb animated action starring the greatest superhero out there! Originally shown in 1992, the animated series still has all of the magic it did back”

5 months, 2 weeks ago
DRX voted for a review of

“”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“I started watching Stargate Atlantis on a whim and I am incredibly glad I did. The general story of of a mostly scientific team heading off into t”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Set between Terminator 2 and 3, The Sarah Connor Chronicles follows Sarah and John Connor and their Terminator protector, Cameron, who journey from 19”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Dr. Temperance Brennan is a forensic anthropologist at the Jeffersonian Institute. Her expertise with bones has her working with the FBI and Special A”

6 months ago

6 months ago

“One of the Best TV Series I watched, excellent series especial the end was fair game. Good to have a Netflix account so I could watch all the episodes”

6 months, 1 week ago

“quite surprised could mention hundred of people more talented than susie dieter dave silverman mike anderson steve moore they re the best simpsons dir”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“desde sus inicios era la mejor sit-con familiar pero ha ido decayendo bastante, los chistes nuevos son predecibles, capitulos basados en una celebrida”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

6 months, 4 weeks ago

“Small town girl Daisy (Miriam McDonald of Degrassi: The Next Generation fame) attempts to start anew, leaving her steady boyfriend and country life to”

7 months, 1 week ago