All updates

“I've seen this film long time ago. Film based on the book of Ken Follett, it is the true story of the Nazi spy Johannes Eppler (also known as John W.”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“i will forever remember "heroes" for that tagline... no matter what. this tv series follows the belief that human genes have the capability to poss”

4 weeks ago

“American Horror Story is the complete definition of beautiful television. Each Season is self contained with a cast so spectacular, that its hard not ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“First, do be fooled: GFE isn't in the vein of Fifty Shades of Grey.  Hell, there don't seem to be ANY shades of gray with GFE.  It's either black or”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Superb animated action starring the greatest superhero out there! Originally shown in 1992, the animated series still has all of the magic it did back”

2 months, 1 week ago

“if you think you can bear another german movie woven around the actress Veronica Ferres then you can try. But V.F. is not underacting, - she is not ab”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Hey everyone! It's here! The best show ever! Here's my review of... 'THE SIMPSONS' WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! Yes it’s finally here! The bloo”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I started watching Stargate Atlantis on a whim and I am incredibly glad I did. The general story of of a mostly scientific team heading off into t”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Set between Terminator 2 and 3, The Sarah Connor Chronicles follows Sarah and John Connor and their Terminator protector, Cameron, who journey from 19”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Dr. Temperance Brennan is a forensic anthropologist at the Jeffersonian Institute. Her expertise with bones has her working with the FBI and Special A”

3 months ago

3 months ago

“One of the Best TV Series I watched, excellent series especial the end was fair game. Good to have a Netflix account so I could watch all the episodes”

3 months, 1 week ago

“quite surprised could mention hundred of people more talented than susie dieter dave silverman mike anderson steve moore they re the best simpsons dir”

3 months, 1 week ago

“desde sus inicios era la mejor sit-con familiar pero ha ido decayendo bastante, los chistes nuevos son predecibles, capitulos basados en una celebrida”

3 months, 1 week ago

“i think even having a good story line, cast,direction,location this is the most underrated show in my perspective. I really love the idea and concept ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Small town girl Daisy (Miriam McDonald of Degrassi: The Next Generation fame) attempts to start anew, leaving her steady boyfriend and country life to”

4 months, 1 week ago

“a cute, clumsy, shy romance is the framework for an overambitious propaganda about the dying, starving children in the world. Liefers and Jentsch are”

4 months, 1 week ago

“"Pretta, pretta, pretta, pretta good!" Larry David; the co-creator of Seinfeld, stars in this witty,awkward, and over the top hilarious comedy abou”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Se me había olvidado hablar de Big Mouth, serie de Netflix que vi esta semana, pero no quiero hablar mucho, ya que tengo sueño. El concepto como ta”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“(Review In Spanish) Big Mouth fue la peor mierda jamás hecha por la humanidad. Fue una tortura seguir con cada episodio y más aun con toda alabanza ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“one of the best , in my opinion, ever! there was one particular short- a family having to live out of the back of their car- that touched me beca”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have twin girls who watched this show religiously. I found myself getting caught up in the stories and rushing home when I could to watch along with”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“while I'm not an advocate of killing I actually found myself drawn to this show. I watched a wife slowly and painfully die of cancer and, in the end”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this show! I'm a huge CW fan to begin with and I resisted watching The Vampire Diaries for so long because it was a vampire show. I'm not huge ”

5 months ago

5 months ago

“"This show is a friendly mix between Lost and the 4400. The coincidental connection between the main cast mixed with evolutionary abilities! I wait”

5 months, 1 week ago

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Has become one of my favorite shows! Great return of Christina Ricci! I love how it portrays the style, the attitude and the important events of the e”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 Next »