All updates

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

1 year ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

1 year ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

1 year ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

1 year ago

“The Final Riot is, in my opinion, one of the top quality music dvds of '08. The behind the scenes documentary was well shot and gives interesting insi”

1 year ago

“Indagine su un sentimento marks the return to the origins of the brothers Zampaglione . A " come back" to form , saw the return of the perfect pair Fr”

1 year ago

“One of the Original "Funk" bands, "Give It To Me" would be their crown Jewel. ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“An old black & white clip of Roy, in his younger days, showing how fast and accurate he was while still playing to the audience. His timing and finge”

1 year, 1 month ago

“The first ( and previous ) Pharrell solo album came out in 2006, was titled " On My Mind " and , although it was already a pretty popular character , ”

1 year, 1 month ago

“Sanremo, Wednesday 19 , at nine thirty-five. Giuliano Palma has just finished singing " So far away " and " A kiss cruel." Armin Zöggeler bronze meda”

1 year, 1 month ago
AesthetiX voted for a review of

1 year, 2 months ago

“It was about 4 years ago when I first got this album. 4 years of constant playing, yet still fresh and enjoyable with every listen. I know that is a m”

1 year, 2 months ago

“In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is a brilliant album. I don't see how anyone could not enjoy the hell out of it. This album is the epitome on that you d”

1 year, 2 months ago

“Electro-Shock Blues is my favorite Eels album and one of my favorite albums of all time. From start to finish it is great. Every time I go through a s”

« Prev 1 2Next »