All updates

“Japanese edition LP is only including songs "Brakin' away" and "Riging sun". These songs not released on CD. Reason unknowen.”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I found it very interesting that these rock greats, would ever think of putting out their own solo albums XD. Most of them are hilarious, however Ace'”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I saw them play their Odd Soul tour at the House of Blues in Houston this spring and was very impressed. I haven't been this excited about a band in a”

3 months ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

3 months, 1 week ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

3 months, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

3 months, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of Icon

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

3 months, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

3 months, 1 week ago

“If you buy 'Airplay',please choice remasterd edition.Because remasterd CD is highest quality sounds.”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Hark! The Herald Trumpets Sing 2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 3. Veni Veni (O Come, O Come Emmanuel) 4. The Holly & The Ivy 5. Little Drum”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. A Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics 2. Playing A Game Of 'Go!' 3. Looking For The Next Great Idea 4. Creating 'Governing Dynamics' 5. Cracking Th”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Live 2. Supersoulfighter 3. I Belong To You 4. Black Velveteen 5. If You Can't Say No 6. Thinking Of You 7. Take Time 8. Fly Away 9”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Love Me Do 2. From Me to You 3. She Loves You 4. I Want to Hold Your Hand 5. Can't Buy Me Love 6. A Hard Day's Night 7. I Feel Fine 8”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the coolest toy! It has a recordable voice chip in it to record your voice and your child can listen to it later.”

“www.mytommysworld.com”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is an awesome company here! They make some really cool stuff! Their website is mytommysworld.com Maybe others will like it to.”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This album was the first album I ever got, given to me by my father after me asking about who sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends". He handed me the”

6 months ago

“There are few albums by The Rolling Stones that are as controversial as this album. It is radically different from anything the Stones did before, or ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“" Bangerz " is important. It is the album that allows us to understand if Miley Cyrus goes taken seriously by the musical point of view , if one of th”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“No one has ever questioned the technical qualities, singing and composition of Alicia Keys since his 2001 debut "Songs in A Minor", but the impression”

8 months, 1 week ago

“Gone the great exploits, something still continues to move among indie rockersd'Inghilterra. Among the stars of the golden age, the Kaiser Chiefs, aft”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's the most anticipated album in the history of British discography. The numbers say: the first day of its publication, August 21, 1997, well 424,00”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Lady Gaga is the only rock stars of the 2000s, for attitude: rebellious, provocative, exaggerated, over the top, with an extraordinary creative impuls”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Collapses, the walls," reads the teaser of the new album by Kings Of Leon, the seventh in their history. That exaggeration. Here there is no wall tha”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“That of Yellowcard was a prolific career, which in recent decades has led them to the realization, before their latest album, nine albums. Reached the”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“The legendary DJ John Peel once said that most of the music he played had some sort of Beefheart influence. Make no mistake, many of the greats were i”

11 months ago

“Sublime and heavenly music wafting through the inner cities. He asked what was going on but knew what the answer was and composed this album. Soul wit”

11 months ago

“The Golden Age (written by Yoann Lemoine and Katarzyna Jerzak) is an artsy-poetic fantastico-mystic semi-bibliographic story of a young boy growing in”

11 months, 2 weeks ago

“Time Out of Mind is a fantastic latter day Dylan album proving that not all great artists use up all of their creativity, imagination and power in the”

11 months, 3 weeks ago