All updates

“If you buy 'Airplay',please choice remasterd edition.Because remasterd CD is highest quality sounds.”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This delux edition is Including New York Mix,Los Angels Mix and Rough Mix. New York Mix is vinyl mix. Los Angels Mix is cd mix. Rough Mix is Previo”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“If you had asked me what I thought a potential Gwen Stefani Christmas album would sound like, I’d probably respond with something along the lines of”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“melodic and uplifting single with two very different but fine, fine voices.”

3 months ago

“I love this song everytime it comes on I crank up the volume in my room and just jam to it. Even my Dad loves the song himself after all being a 1990'”

3 months ago

“I bought this album expecting some good bass to test out my system, and I was sorely disappointed. Instead of having some good bass tracks, there's a ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“This cd is pretty much a waste of space. Ten-Pole Tudor attempts vocals on a few songs, which just need to be automatically skipped. Sid Vicious doing”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“I am usually disappointed with Greatest Hits collections, but in the case of this collection, I'll make an exception. This is probably the best Gre”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Volume 1 gives you the songs you hear on Time Life collection infomercials every Saturday night, and this gives you some lesser-known, but still great”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“A Retrospective Twelve years later, after ominous hype from American Idol & FOX and millions of copies sold throughout middle America, this album is ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“I suppose "Love Is the Answer" is most beautiful song of Todd Rundgren. England Dan & John Ford Coley hits This song (reached #10 on the Billboard Hot”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“It's a shame this album wasn't released however I did get to listen to it on YT for the first time last year 2016. That was my first time hearing this”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“I think I just love the Oral Fixation albums both 1 & 2. For a start with this album I love the album artwork .. It's very artistic looking how sh”

6 months ago

“I like every song on this record apart from Las De La Intuición. When it comes to Shakira's music it's difficult to review because her music is just ”

6 months ago

“I personally love this album. It's an album that doesn't get much credit but deserves more credit. This album makes me feel high because the music is ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“The second Clipse album has been in label purgatory, but four years after Lord Willin’ made the Virginia Beach duo and the Neptunes household names,”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“By: Megadeth Release date: 1990 Standing track: Holy Wars... Punishment Due Arguably one of the greatest metal albums, Rust did not only bring Megade”

8 months ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

8 months, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

8 months, 1 week ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Completamente brutal este terceiro álbum dos LoG. A data do "Ashes Of The Wake" remonta a 2004, que no meu ponto de vista, foi o ponto alto da banda.”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Don't Panic - Coldplay 2. Caring Is Creepy - The Shins 3. In The Waiting Line - Zero 7 4. New Slang - The Shins 5. I Just Don't Think I'll ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. Flo 2. Beer Goggles 3. Walkin' On The Sun 4. Let's Rock 5. Heave-Ho 6. The Fonz 7. Pet Names 8. Padrino 9. Nervous In The Alley 1”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. jacqueline 2. tell her tonight 3. take me out 4. matinee 5. auf acshe 6. cheating on you 7. this fire 8. darts of pleasure 9. micha”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. RPM 2. Breathe 3. Anyone 4. Fly 5. Speed Home California 6. High Anxiety 7. Tap, Twist, Snap 8. American Pig 9. Stand And Deliver ”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. Paul Cantelon--Odessa Medley 2. Leningrad--Zvezda Rok-N-Rolla 3. Csokolom--Amari Szi Amari 4. Leningrad--Dikiy Muzhchina 5. Paul Cantelon--”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. Dizzy 2. Slide 3. Broadway 4. January Friend 5. Black Balloon 6. Bullet Proof 7. Amigone 8. All Eyes On Me 9. Full Forever 10. Ac”

9 months, 1 week ago

“1. Who Are You - The Who 2. Everybody Out of the Water (New Frontier) - The Wallflowers 3. Crystal - New Order 4. Come Into Our Room - Clinic ”