All updates

“If you buy 'Airplay',please choice remasterd edition.Because remasterd CD is highest quality sounds.”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Hark! The Herald Trumpets Sing 2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 3. Veni Veni (O Come, O Come Emmanuel) 4. The Holly & The Ivy 5. Little Drum”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. A Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics 2. Playing A Game Of 'Go!' 3. Looking For The Next Great Idea 4. Creating 'Governing Dynamics' 5. Cracking Th”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Live 2. Supersoulfighter 3. I Belong To You 4. Black Velveteen 5. If You Can't Say No 6. Thinking Of You 7. Take Time 8. Fly Away 9”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Love Me Do 2. From Me to You 3. She Loves You 4. I Want to Hold Your Hand 5. Can't Buy Me Love 6. A Hard Day's Night 7. I Feel Fine 8”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the coolest toy! It has a recordable voice chip in it to record your voice and your child can listen to it later.”

“www.mytommysworld.com”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is an awesome company here! They make some really cool stuff! Their website is mytommysworld.com Maybe others will like it to.”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This album was the first album I ever got, given to me by my father after me asking about who sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends". He handed me the”

4 months, 1 week ago

“There are few albums by The Rolling Stones that are as controversial as this album. It is radically different from anything the Stones did before, or ”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“" Bangerz " is important. It is the album that allows us to understand if Miley Cyrus goes taken seriously by the musical point of view , if one of th”

6 months ago

“No one has ever questioned the technical qualities, singing and composition of Alicia Keys since his 2001 debut "Songs in A Minor", but the impression”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“Gone the great exploits, something still continues to move among indie rockersd'Inghilterra. Among the stars of the golden age, the Kaiser Chiefs, aft”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“It's the most anticipated album in the history of British discography. The numbers say: the first day of its publication, August 21, 1997, well 424,00”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“Lady Gaga is the only rock stars of the 2000s, for attitude: rebellious, provocative, exaggerated, over the top, with an extraordinary creative impuls”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Collapses, the walls," reads the teaser of the new album by Kings Of Leon, the seventh in their history. That exaggeration. Here there is no wall tha”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“That of Yellowcard was a prolific career, which in recent decades has led them to the realization, before their latest album, nine albums. Reached the”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“The legendary DJ John Peel once said that most of the music he played had some sort of Beefheart influence. Make no mistake, many of the greats were i”

9 months, 1 week ago

“Sublime and heavenly music wafting through the inner cities. He asked what was going on but knew what the answer was and composed this album. Soul wit”

9 months, 1 week ago

“The Golden Age (written by Yoann Lemoine and Katarzyna Jerzak) is an artsy-poetic fantastico-mystic semi-bibliographic story of a young boy growing in”

9 months, 2 weeks ago

“Time Out of Mind is a fantastic latter day Dylan album proving that not all great artists use up all of their creativity, imagination and power in the”

9 months, 3 weeks ago

9 months, 3 weeks ago
ORION voted for a review of

“”

10 months ago

“Imagine if Bob Dylan went into the studio with the Strokes. And then they all got drunk on cheap beer. The results would sound fairly similar to this.”

10 months ago

“Current Feed Contentcaptain's dead  Posted: ay 06 08:18:00 UTCThe Da Vinci Code pre-E3 2k6 trailer (tags: gaming ps2 xbox davinci) My Old Kentuck”

10 months, 1 week ago

““Is there anybody going to listen to my story/All about the girl who came to stay?” John. Paul. George. Ringo. Lots of people know their names. L”

10 months, 1 week ago

“”I always find something wrong. You been putting up with my shit just way too long. I’m so gifted at finding what I don’t like the most. So I th”

10 months, 1 week ago

“Sous le Ciel de Paris. How wonderful.”

10 months, 2 weeks ago

“Their style just fits every aspect of my life. Sarcastic and fun. Deep yet shallow.”

10 months, 2 weeks ago