All updates

“1. Minister of Rock 'n' Roll 2. I Don't Want To Be a Star 3. Lady 4. Calling All Angels 5. California 6. Sistamamalover 7. Where Are We Ru”

6 months ago

“1. Hells Bells 2. Shoot to Thrill 3. What Do You Do for Money Honey 4. Givin the Dog a Bone 5. Let Me Put My Love into You 6. Back in B”

6 months ago

“1. All Star 2. Walking On The Sun 3. Why Can't We Be Friends 4. Can't Get Enough Of You Baby ”

6 months ago

“1. Arabian Nights 2. Legend Of The lamp 3. One Jump Ahead 4. Street Urchins 5. One Jump Ahead (Reprise) 6. Friend Like Me 7. To Be Free ”

6 months ago

“1. Come Together 2. Something 3. Maxwell's Silver Hammer 4. Oh! Darling 5. Octopus's Garden 6. I Want You (She's So Heavy) 7. Here C”

6 months ago

“1. What Is Love (7' Mix) - Haddaway 2. Bamboogie (Radio Edit) - Bamboo 3. Make That Money (Roxbury Remix) - Robi Rob's Club World 4. Disco Infer”

6 months ago

“1. Old Joe's Place - The Folksmen 2. Just That Kinda Day - The New Main Street Singers 3. When You're Next To Me - Mitch & Mickey 4. Never Did N”

6 months ago

“1. Hands Down 2. Rapid Hope Loss 3. As Lovers Go 4. Carry This Picture 5. Bend and Not Break 6. Ghost of a Good Thing 7. Am I Missing 8.”

6 months ago

“Purson Bio Metalblade Records. Retrieved 2013-06-26. Rosalie Cunningham: Vocals, Lead Guitar, George Hudson: Guitars, Samuel Shove: Organ, Mellotron”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Japanese edition LP is only including songs "Brakin' away" and "Riging sun". These songs not released on CD. Reason unknowen.”

7 months ago

“I found it very interesting that these rock greats, would ever think of putting out their own solo albums XD. Most of them are hilarious, however Ace'”

7 months ago

“I saw them play their Odd Soul tour at the House of Blues in Houston this spring and was very impressed. I haven't been this excited about a band in a”

7 months, 1 week ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

7 months, 1 week ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

7 months, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

7 months, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of Icon

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

7 months, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

7 months, 1 week ago

“If you buy 'Airplay',please choice remasterd edition.Because remasterd CD is highest quality sounds.”

8 months, 1 week ago

“1. Hark! The Herald Trumpets Sing 2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 3. Veni Veni (O Come, O Come Emmanuel) 4. The Holly & The Ivy 5. Little Drum”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. A Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics 2. Playing A Game Of 'Go!' 3. Looking For The Next Great Idea 4. Creating 'Governing Dynamics' 5. Cracking Th”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Live 2. Supersoulfighter 3. I Belong To You 4. Black Velveteen 5. If You Can't Say No 6. Thinking Of You 7. Take Time 8. Fly Away 9”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“1. Love Me Do 2. From Me to You 3. She Loves You 4. I Want to Hold Your Hand 5. Can't Buy Me Love 6. A Hard Day's Night 7. I Feel Fine 8”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is the coolest toy! It has a recordable voice chip in it to record your voice and your child can listen to it later.”

“www.mytommysworld.com”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“This is an awesome company here! They make some really cool stuff! Their website is mytommysworld.com Maybe others will like it to.”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“This album was the first album I ever got, given to me by my father after me asking about who sang "Wake Me Up When September Ends". He handed me the”

10 months, 1 week ago

“There are few albums by The Rolling Stones that are as controversial as this album. It is radically different from anything the Stones did before, or ”

10 months, 3 weeks ago

“" Bangerz " is important. It is the album that allows us to understand if Miley Cyrus goes taken seriously by the musical point of view , if one of th”

12 months ago

“No one has ever questioned the technical qualities, singing and composition of Alicia Keys since his 2001 debut "Songs in A Minor", but the impression”

1 year ago