All updates

“itunes”

“Like it a lot.”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“The sophomore effort from Manchester's Doves yielded two of my favorite songs of that year (2002-3?). "There Goes The Fear" builds slowly to dramatic ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“If you don't have Randy Newman's individual albums, this set is a wonderful introduction to his works.”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“ It consists of 23 tracks, for a total of an hour and a quarter of music, the soundtrack of the last installment of the "Star Wars", "The awakening of”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“A melodic theme vague menacing in the air, cut counterpoints increasingly alarming. Short vocalizing without words appear and disappear like lightning”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“ "Speaks evil "is the third album of Judah, the first rock band Roman - who with his previous work has attracted the attention of the American press -”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“It’s a close call but The Red Shoes is my favourite Kate Bush album, a record which really is all killer and no filler. This is her most pop soundin”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“The Foo Fighters will never make a wrong move? For years, they are moving ever higher the bar of coolness, that embody the idea of ​​being contemp”

1 month ago

“It starts "Drum dream", the first of 56 pieces spread over three CDs, and one wonders: is it possible that you either had to wait until 2015 to get th”

1 month, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of Be

“With the advantage of being able to observe everything calmly, it is easier to assess the path of a band beloved / hated like Oasis, simple workers of”

1 month, 1 week ago

“No getting around it : the eleventh album of Korn is not a masterpiece , it's a job well done at home , but not brilliant ; " The Paradigm Shift " see”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Last week, Britney Spears has released a new single . It is a piece built entirely around a loop pounding on which Britney sings and speaks very littl”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Now some people think that the ravages of paranoia when you find yourself having to go into the studio for the " fateful second album ." Or, even wors”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Tell the truth : how many expected it to Elisa publish a disc entirely in Italian ? A number of you have guessed waiting for her at the gate . So , wh”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In my opinion the best dance track from this 2013! It reminds me of 90s piano disco...Great vocals by Ayaha Marar..”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Okay , I confess : before you buy " Transformer" not even know who he was, Lou Reed. I have some mitigating circumstances : I was twenty , I was raise”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Sometimes they come back , it is appropriate to say . And - damn - if they come back pissed ... already , because the version of Sepultura Domains yea”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Everything is simple , in the world of Katy Perry. While other pop stars venture into ever more intricate concept or try the scandal , Katy goes strai”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The first thing you think about while you are preparing to hear the new album by Arcade Fire, one of the most anticipated of this work , 2013, is that”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In a historical moment in which the disks no longer have the value they had in the past and have become technically commodities , simple business card”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I state that I should not even review it , this album , because, according to Lady Gaga, the only persons authorized to make judgments about his music”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I start with the repeat for the umpteenth time as that of Georgia is one of the most beautiful voices in the national scene . And to know how to use i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A tre anni di distanza dal primo disco omonimo, esce su etichetta Seahorse il secondo lavoro degli Arancioni Meccanici, intitolato Nero. Nelle 11 tr”