All updates

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

5 months ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

5 months ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

5 months ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

5 months ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

5 months ago

“The Final Riot is, in my opinion, one of the top quality music dvds of '08. The behind the scenes documentary was well shot and gives interesting insi”

5 months ago

“Jazz Fusion is one of those genres that I have never understood. Personally, I don't like it; it's mediocre Jazz for white people that don't like the ”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Indagine su un sentimento marks the return to the origins of the brothers Zampaglione . A " come back" to form , saw the return of the perfect pair Fr”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“The 1990's were the sunset of Hip Hop and the eventual death of what used to be a solid genre that brought the message of the oppressed to the forefro”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“Reggae is one of those genres that people don't seem to really acknowledge and take seriously whatsoever. Sure, they claim to love Bob Marley (I said ”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“One of the Original "Funk" bands, "Give It To Me" would be their crown Jewel. ”

5 months, 4 weeks ago

“Remix albums are somewhat special to me. Others like to call them cheap cash ins, and often can't appreciate the work of alternate mixing and so forth”

6 months ago

“An old black & white clip of Roy, in his younger days, showing how fast and accurate he was while still playing to the audience. His timing and finge”

6 months, 1 week ago

6 months, 1 week ago

“"They say they love mah ass in Seven Jeans True religion I say no But they keep givin So I keep on takin" So let me get this right. Men ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“This album is one avant-garde album for sure! Right off the bat it starts with a barage of horns, drums and piano on The Father and The Son and The Ho”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I found out about this album, and the band, by accident. I was searching for music that sounded like Motorhead and this one came up. I listened to the”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“The first ( and previous ) Pharrell solo album came out in 2006, was titled " On My Mind " and , although it was already a pretty popular character , ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“Sanremo, Wednesday 19 , at nine thirty-five. Giuliano Palma has just finished singing " So far away " and " A kiss cruel." Armin Zöggeler bronze meda”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“What we have here is Marvin Gaye's masterpiece. it's been hailed at that title, and rightfully so since it was first released in 1971. After his duo p”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“Thief was Michael Mann's directorial debut that launched his film making career. It's a solid film, no one is about to argue that. It had a great stor”

7 months ago

“Earl Hooker has become a legend of sorts amongst Blues guitarists. Many of the genre's prominent staple of Chicago based Blues musicians from the Blue”

7 months ago

“It was about 4 years ago when I first got this album. 4 years of constant playing, yet still fresh and enjoyable with every listen. I know that is a m”

7 months, 1 week ago

“In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is a brilliant album. I don't see how anyone could not enjoy the hell out of it. This album is the epitome on that you d”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Electro-Shock Blues is my favorite Eels album and one of my favorite albums of all time. From start to finish it is great. Every time I go through a s”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Il cd, allegato a Mojo 241, dicembre 2013, ha come sottotiolo ‘A bespoke collection celebrating two decades of musical distinction and taste’ e fe”

“”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“There weren' t high hopes for this album , despite its title. Instead , surprise, Bruce Springsteen has put together perhaps his most straight hard ro”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Let's Do It Again is the new album by Judas , Roman band exploded thanks to the Number 10 song dedicated to Francesco Totti . It includes ten songs , ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago