All updates

“I suppose "Love Is the Answer" is most beautiful song of Todd Rundgren. England Dan & John Ford Coley hits This song (reached #10 on the Billboard Hot”

3 months ago

“This album is best album of original Bad Company,Simon Kirke,Mick Ralphs,Boz Burrell,Paul Rodgers.("Bad Company","Straight Shooter ","Run with the Pac”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Sweet Home Alabama 2. What's Your Name 3. Gimme Three Steps 4. Double Trouble 5. You Got That Right 6. Saturday Night Special 7. That S”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. (Da Le) Yaleo 2. Love Of My Life (Featuring Dave Matthews) 3. Put Your Lights On ( Featuring Everlast) 4. Africa Bamba 5. Smooth (Featuring”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Tuning 2. Overture 3. Historian's Introduction to Act I 4. Finland/Fisch Schlapping Dance 5. Monks Chant / He Is Not Dead Yet 6. Come Wit”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Bastard 2. You To Thank 3. Jesusland 4. Landed 5. Gracie 6. Trusted 7. Give Judy My Notice 8. Late 9. Sentimental Guy 10. Time ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Harder to Breathe 2. This Love 3. Shiver 4. She Will Be Loved 5. Tangled 6. The Sun 7. Must Get Out 8. Sunday Morning 9. Secret 1”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. This Is How A Heart Breaks 2. Lonely No More 3. Ever the Same 4. I Am An Illusion 5. When the Heartache Ends 6. Something to Be 7. All ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. May 2. Shawshank Prison (Stoic Theme) 3. New Fish 4. Rock Hammer 5. An Inch Of His Life 6. If I Didn't Care - The Inkspots 7. Brooks Wa”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 2. With A Little Help From My Friends 3. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds 4. Getting Better 5. Fixin”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Superman - Lazlo Bane 2. All In My Head - Shawn Mullins 3. Fresh Feeling - Eels 4. Good Time - Leroy 5. Good Life - Francis Dunnery 6. Ne”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. No Such Thing 2. Why Georgia 3. My Stupid Mouth 4. Your Body Is A Wonderland 5. Neon 6. City Love Mayer 7. 83 8. 3x5 9. Love Song F”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Hot Legs 2. Maggie May 3. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? 4. You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim) 5. Sailing 6. I Don't Want To Talk About It 7”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. annie waits 2. zak and sara 3. still fighting it 4. gone 5. fred jones part 2 6. the ascent of stan 7. losing lisa 8. carrying cathy ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Queen Of The Damned 2. Jesse's Dream 3. On The Beach 4. Secret Passage 5. Air Lestat 6. A Walk In The Park 7. Maharet 8. Prodigal Sun”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Not Meant For Me - Wayne Static of Static-X 2. Forsaken - David Draiman of Disturbed 3. System - Chester Bennington of Linkin Park 4. Redeeme”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Disc: 1 1. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole 2. Bing Crosby - White Christmas 3. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley 4. Have Yourself A Merry Litt”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Mr. Holland Begins 2. Iris And Glen 3. Practice, Practice, Practice 4. New Baby, Coltrane, Children Should Listen To Mozart 5. Rush To Hosp”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Bogota 2. The Bedroom 3. Playing House 4. Assignments 5. His And Her Hits 6. Office Work 7. Desert Foxes 8. John And Jane's Identity ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Feel 2. Disease 3. Bright Lights 4. Unwell 5. Cold 6. All I Need 7. Hand Me Down 8. Could I Be You 9. Downfall 10. Soul 11. You”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Maiden Voyage 2. The Eye Of The Hurricane 3. Little One 4. Survival Of The Fittest 5. Dolphin Dance ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“1. Angry 2. Black & White People 3. Crutch 4. Last Beautiful Girl 5. If You're Gone 6. Mad Season 7. Rest Stop 8. The Burn 9. Bent 1”

4 months, 1 week ago

“Disc: 1 1. Prld - VPO/Rudolf Kempe 2. Act One, Scene One: Hort! Grafen, Edle, Freie Von Brabant! - Otto Wiener/Chor of the Vienna State Opr/Richar”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. So What 2. Freddie Freeloader 3. Blue In Green 4. All Blues 5. Flamenco Sketches 6. Flamenco Sketches (Alternate Take) ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Opening Titles 2. Theme From Jurassic Park 3. Incident At The Island 4. Journey To The Island 5. The Raptor Attack 6. Hatching Baby Rapto”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Only The Young 2. Don't Stop Believin' 3. Wheel In The Sky 4. Faithfully 5. I'll Be Alright Without You 6. Any Way You Want It 7. Ask T”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Two of Us - Aimee Mann & Michael Penn 2. Blackbird - Sarah McLachlan 3. Across the Universe - Rufus Wainwright 4. I'm Looking Through You ”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Vertigo 2. Miracle Drug 3. Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own 4. Love and Peace or Else 5. City of Blinding Lights 6. All Because of”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine 2. Mr. Brightside 3. Smile Like You Mean It 4. Somebody Told Me 5. All These Things That I've Done 6. Andy, Yo”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Big Machine 2. Think About Me 3. Here Is Gone 4. Ya Never Know 5. What A Scene 6. Up Up Up 7. It's Over 8. Sympathy 9. What Do You ”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 Next »