All updates

“I bought this album expecting some good bass to test out my system, and I was sorely disappointed. Instead of having some good bass tracks, there's a ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This cd is pretty much a waste of space. Ten-Pole Tudor attempts vocals on a few songs, which just need to be automatically skipped. Sid Vicious doing”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I am usually disappointed with Greatest Hits collections, but in the case of this collection, I'll make an exception. This is probably the best Gre”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Volume 1 gives you the songs you hear on Time Life collection infomercials every Saturday night, and this gives you some lesser-known, but still great”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A Retrospective Twelve years later, after ominous hype from American Idol & FOX and millions of copies sold throughout middle America, this album is ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I suppose "Love Is the Answer" is most beautiful song of Todd Rundgren. England Dan & John Ford Coley hits This song (reached #10 on the Billboard Hot”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The best album of Markonee certaintly. Club Of Broken Hearts marks the meeting point between the american hair metal and european hard rock. The ope”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“It's a shame this album wasn't released however I did get to listen to it on YT for the first time last year 2016. That was my first time hearing this”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I think I just love the Oral Fixation albums both 1 & 2. For a start with this album I love the album artwork .. It's very artistic looking how sh”

3 months ago

“Again I like every song on this record. When it comes to Shakira's music it's difficult to review because her music is just so beautiful. Another thin”

3 months ago

“I personally love this album. It's an album that doesn't get much credit but deserves more credit. This album makes me feel high because the music is ”

4 months, 1 week ago

“The second Clipse album has been in label purgatory, but four years after Lord Willin’ made the Virginia Beach duo and the Neptunes household names,”

4 months, 1 week ago

“By: Megadeth Release date: 1990 Standing track: Holy Wars... Punishment Due Arguably one of the greatest metal albums, Rust did not only bring Megade”

5 months ago

“ Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albums in that”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are credited to Bo”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song : "On Your”

5 months, 1 week ago

“In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with radio persona”

5 months, 1 week ago

“Completamente brutal este terceiro álbum dos LoG. A data do "Ashes Of The Wake" remonta a 2004, que no meu ponto de vista, foi o ponto alto da banda.”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“1. Don't Panic - Coldplay 2. Caring Is Creepy - The Shins 3. In The Waiting Line - Zero 7 4. New Slang - The Shins 5. I Just Don't Think I'll ”

6 months ago

“1. Flo 2. Beer Goggles 3. Walkin' On The Sun 4. Let's Rock 5. Heave-Ho 6. The Fonz 7. Pet Names 8. Padrino 9. Nervous In The Alley 1”

6 months ago

“1. jacqueline 2. tell her tonight 3. take me out 4. matinee 5. auf acshe 6. cheating on you 7. this fire 8. darts of pleasure 9. micha”

6 months ago

“1. RPM 2. Breathe 3. Anyone 4. Fly 5. Speed Home California 6. High Anxiety 7. Tap, Twist, Snap 8. American Pig 9. Stand And Deliver ”

6 months ago

“1. Paul Cantelon--Odessa Medley 2. Leningrad--Zvezda Rok-N-Rolla 3. Csokolom--Amari Szi Amari 4. Leningrad--Dikiy Muzhchina 5. Paul Cantelon--”

6 months ago

“1. Dizzy 2. Slide 3. Broadway 4. January Friend 5. Black Balloon 6. Bullet Proof 7. Amigone 8. All Eyes On Me 9. Full Forever 10. Ac”

6 months ago

“1. Who Are You - The Who 2. Everybody Out of the Water (New Frontier) - The Wallflowers 3. Crystal - New Order 4. Come Into Our Room - Clinic ”

6 months ago

“1. Destiny 2. The Cross Over 3. Meet John Constantine 4. Confession 5. Deo Et Patri 6. Counterweight 7. Into The Light 8. I Left Her Alo”

6 months ago
Viro voted for a review of Blue

“1. Anything 2. Wounded 3. 10 Days Late 4. Never Let You Go 5. Deep Inside Of You 6. 1000 Julys 7. An Ode To Maybe 8. The Red Summer Sun ”

6 months ago

“1. Dancing With Myself 2. Mony Mony 3. Hot In The City 4. White Wedding (Part 1) 5. Rebel Yell 6. Eyes Without A Face 7. Flesh For Fantasy”

6 months ago

“1. Jackson Cannery 2. Philosophy 3. Julianne 4. Where's Summer B.? 5. Alice Childress 6. Underground 7. Sports & Wine 8. Uncle Walter ”

6 months ago

“1. The Batman Theme 2. Roof Fight 3. First Confrontation 4. Kitchen, Surgery, Face-Off 5. Flowers 6. Clown Attack 7. Batman To The Rescue ”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 Next »