All updates

“''If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I wi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Bryan: [to Marko] You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone two days ago. I told you I would find you. Former spy Bryan Mills allows his daug”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. ¬†Eventually, I have to agree, it was a solid and en”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I rented this movie from RedBox and, at first, I wasn't even totally sure if this was the movie I wanted to rent. Plus, this movie is slightly over th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Semi-Pro" is nothing like Will Ferrell's other films. It is not nearly as good as "Elf", or "Stranger Than Fiction". The reason I say that is because”

2 months, 1 week ago

“A crisp psychological drama...chew that scenery! Suddenly, Last Summer is a wild psycho ride with Katharine Hepburn and Liz Taylor driving the cart”

2 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

2 months, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Like many other actors, Forest Whitaker decided to direct some movies as well but, unlike some of them who managed to have a pretty good career in thi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This movie is darn near perfect. I only wish I would have been a fan of the X-Men in my younger days so this had even more impact. Beautifully filme”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, I wasn't so sure what to expect from this flick. I mean, on one hand, it was very well received but, on the other hand, it pretty much s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Furthermore, I have to admit that I always had some rather mixed feelings about Jean-L”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I know. I know. It was a "different time," but I just can't with the Mickey Rooney character. That being said, I just love the story and I'm honestly”

2 months, 2 weeks ago
kathy voted for a review of Chef

“Finally took a minute to see Chef over the weekend and it lived up to the buzz. I loved the characters and the interaction between Carl and his son. ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Stephen Frears's work, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, e”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in New York”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.As this”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"Time takes everybody out; time's undefeated."Creed is precisely the type of involving, crowd-pleasing independent motion picture that Rocky was back ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Seven entries into a long-running franchise, that maybe lost its goodwill over the years, and we get blessed with something as well-made and enjoyable”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“An Israel-French co-productioned English language movie. The movie was both live action and animation which divides into two equal parts in the 2 hour”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Of course, I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. Well, it is prob”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The movie world is made up of four different kinds of families- the normal families (much less common than the latter varieties, and debatable, as no ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I wanted to check out something crazy and gory, but not quite so glum like say Cannibal Holocaust. It might still not be a particularly joyful story t”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, even if not everything did work and even”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Wow! Marvel has done it again... Indeed, each time I think I'm pretty much done with their MCU and how they have saturated the movie calendar with the”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Even though it is nowadays pretty much forgotten, when it was released, this received some huge praise, it became overnight an indie success and launc”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"It means you know what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take all of this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining, that's what I'm ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“After watching this movie, I wonder if it will be such a success at the box-office. Maybe thanks to the lack of competition, it might still make some ”