All updates

“With the deft mixture of body horror, gore, and irreverent humor, An American Werewolf in London could just as easily be retitled National Lampoon Tak”

2 months ago

“Hayao Miyazaki's environmentalist streak is apparent again in this post-apocaplyptic action adventure. The young Princess Nausicaä searches for the c”

2 months ago

“Back in 90s , I had a crush on Chris O'Donnell but I didn't know why I missed this film. I watched it today in 2017 ,it's a very charming and very f”

2 months ago

“I really enjoyed this movie (watched it together with my wife, she even rated it 9/10) I think the cinematography/visuals in this movie are incredible”

2 months ago

“Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pretty awesom”

2 months ago

“"I hate mummies. They never play fair." I never thought I'd ever say this, but bring back Stephen Sommers! The two previous The Mummy adventures un”

2 months ago

“The Bond movies are noted for their pre-credits sequences and Spectre is no exception in that respect.  The opening scenes in Mexico City are quite s”

2 months ago

“(In Spanish) Death Note es tanto un insulto al material original como al cerebro del espectador. Y no es tan por ser fan de este, sino porque el grupo”

Bml93 voted for a review of IT

“So, the clown is creepy, and there are some scenes that are intense, but I never really felt it was that scary. It also suffered from the typical hor”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I might be affected by my love for patton, but it was a damn good movie. Very dark and twisted, very weird and just all around very Patton. He did a g”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"I expect we're the first white people he's seen." Enthralling at surface level but challenging underneath, Walkabout is a movie that's more than t”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I didn't know if I would like this movie but a lot of the actors interested me so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was there, so I watched it. I tho”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I might be out of touch but I only vaguely remember hearing about this movie. I've never seen another Rebel Wilson movie but I thought that this one w”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Even though I wasn't really expecting a masterpiece, at least, I hoped this movie would be an improvement on 'Prometheus'. Unfortunately,  I turned o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I fully admit that I feel a tremendous amount of nostalgia towards the Alien franchise, and even a moderately successful entry in the franchise gets o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightm”

2 months, 1 week ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSWhen pilot Steve Trevor crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, Diana, princess of the Amazons, leaves home to fight a wa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“ I don't know why "The Emoji Movie" receive such a low rating here and imdb, why people hates it so much and found it really bad for them. I enjoy th”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It is an insult to my intelligence, and that does not amuse me.”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“My god, it's poor, it's dull, it makes no sense.Natalia Dyer plays Davina; a very imaginative and passionate girl who takes care of her sick mother, s”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“¿Alguna vez ustedes han visto la película "Viernes de Locos", esa en donde Lindsay Lohan y su mamá cambian de cuerpo? Así podría describir la pri”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"I can't live without you. The thought of leaving you kills me. Do you love me?" The Reader is one of those motion pictures which feels specificall”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own quest to avenge his kind.Firs”

2 months, 3 weeks ago