All updates

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, of course, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. And, indeed, it turned out to ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Quick review: Overall I found this to be an appreciated addition to the "Alien" universe. Though it got a lot of mixed reviews, and did have a few ove”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I am absolutely not sure where to pinpoint my feelings about this film. The fact that a person of my enthusiastic taste could be in the minority below”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Hi i gonna review toy story 2 Spoilers alert the story in a nutshell a toy raptor takes Woody the other toys were going to save him while Woody knew ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“When a mission goes wrong in Sweden,Jack (George Clooney),a professional executioner,will resort to central Italy.There should be organized, without a”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“In the beggining of the last century,Daniel Plainview looking for silver in the American South.He discovered oil and soon became fabulously rich,and c”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“(Review In Spanish) Happy End refuerza mucho de lo ya hecho por Haneke en su carrera. Ya con su última película, el director no se enfrasca solo en ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The Last Summer of La Boyita" is a sweet and humane film about a willful young girl struggling to understand the complexities of sex and gender. Desp”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“It took thirty-five years, but Ridley Scott's highly-acclaimed 1982 box office flop Blade Runner has finally spawned a sequel. At once, Blade Runner 2”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The world is coming undone. Imperial flags reign across the galaxy."A lot was riding on 2015's Star Wars: The Force Awakens since it restarted the li”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Me siento afortunado de haberme esta película en la madrugada por un canal de TV. Se trata de una viuda del sur de Italia que se traslada a Milán c”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“"30,000 people are reported missing in Australia every year. 90 percent are found within a month. Some are never seen again." Wolf Creek is”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“The set design and the depth achieved in the lighting are both exceptional -- too bad cinematographer Charles J. Stumar died in 1935. The film featu”

3 months ago

“WOW . I watched this movie in cinema with my family and it was the most beautiful experience. I really , really enjoyed it .It was hilarious. AND MINI”

3 months ago

“(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heaven’s Know”

3 months ago

“Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is for a very specific type of film-watcher, which is to say that it is definitely not for all tastes. Despite the presenc”

3 months ago

“Pros: *It's Tim Burton doing what he does best with a story that hasn't been put on screen before. *Samuel L. Jackson is in it. *Eva Green is always a”

3 months ago

“I came across this one on Netflix and the premise caught my attention. It also had some cast members who aren't too shabby like Scott Eastwood and Nic”

3 months ago

“Since this movie had a really impressive reputation, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. Eventually, even though it didn't turn out to be on”

kathy voted for a review of Life

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSA team of scientists aboard the International Space Station discover a rapidly evolving life form in the soil samples from Mars, whic”

kathy voted for a review of Life

“To be honest, I had no idea what this movie was actually about and it was Nick, my step-son, who suggested that we should check it out. Well, I have t”

3 months ago

“Not an easy film to watch – “Lessons at the end of the spring” tells the story of a boy who is arrested by mistake and is locked in prison. Ever”

3 months ago

“This movie seemed really harsh to me. I guess one of the reasons for that, is that the main character Marek, looks alike a person I used to know; some”

3 months ago

“Excellent coming of age story - this movie is a must see for everyone who likes good Europen films. The 13years old Andro learns a lot about life when”

3 months ago

“Sacret Silence is shoot in an unique way as many of the characters talk directly to the viewer. It almost seems that as if nothing else is happening a”

3 months ago

“The acting is good , the story as well - it is a coming of age story and still the movie seemed a bit too long and slow paced. I liked some of the sce”

3 months ago

“I have heard a lot about this movie - some people said that is was too harsh, others said it was controversial and then there were even some people wh”