All updates

“"There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could..." At ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”

3 months, 1 week ago

“My heart's broken. Throughout the film I had to fight back tears, no easy task. Even though the film finished 3 hours ago (time of writing this review”

3 months, 1 week ago

“It’s good enough when a movie can impress me with an excellent performance delivered from an actor whom I didn’t think had the chops to do so, now”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Since this movie has a really solid reputation, I was really eager to check it out. Well, even though I really liked it, to be honest, I wasn't comple”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Even though I usually don't like at all comedies dealing with moronic characters, I have to admit that I do have a weak spot for 'Bill & Ted's Exc”

3 months, 1 week ago

“"Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire!" The Hunger Games, directed by Gary Ross, is based on the popular novel of the same name. After I saw this fil”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“ Quick review.Dunkirk is a visual masterpiece of storytelling, unlike anything you've ever seen in re”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“It took thirty-five years, but Ridley Scott's highly-acclaimed 1982 box office flop Blade Runner has finally spawned a sequel. At once, Blade Runner 2”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“By now, somehow, I have managed to watch all the movies starring Eddie Murphy (all right, I have to admit it, I haven’t watch ‘Mr. Church’ but I”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, when we rented this, it looked like a good comedy for a night to watch as a family. Boy, were we disappointed. Granted, the movie has its fu”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Seen on theaters today. Yes, it is the terrible slap that was expected while fearing of being disappointed. Finally a blockbuster at once smart, thoug”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since I'm a big fan  of Tom Hardy, I was really eager to check out this movie, especially since the material sounded pretty awesome. Well, eventually”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Henk had once again picked up a really nice movie. Basically, it was a movie with a concept as you follow one character driving in his car and, that '”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“Review in spanish: cargada de humor negro, Goodfellas presenta un vision interesante y entretenida del mundo de la mafia y de gangsters. En serio, ray”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“"There was a barber and his wife...and she was beautiful..." Tim Burton is unquestionably one of my favourite directors, if not my absolute favouri”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp and always found Tim Burton's work very interesting so I had to see this one. Honestly, I have had absolutely no knowledg”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I finally have watched this movie and I can say I am deeply disappointed. I, as a big fan of figure ice skating was really thrilled about this movie a”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Pros:1) Rian Johnson is clearly a better director than JJ Abrams and as a result the movie's flow and pace were much closer to what a Star Wars film”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Alicia Vikander and since Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Lovers of the cartoons have complained that it’s nothing like the series or the animated movie. Haters of Michael Bay have nagged on about stereotyp”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Take a classic cartoon about a bunch a large robots from outer space that change into a bunch a cool vehicles that raised the testosterone level to th”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“At some point the lovely Joan Chen decided to direct as well and this was in fact her second directing effort. On paper, it did sound great to make a ”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“''I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“"The boy they brought back is not my son." An ambitious historical drama helmed by the legendary Clint Eastwood, Changeling is without a doubt one ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“Contrary to Spielberg's customary treatment of aliens, the extra-terrestrial beings in War of the Worlds are not friendly. In fact, they're downright ”

4 months ago

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

4 months ago