All updates

“Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is Brad Bird's weakest film to date by a very wide margin. Ho”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Oh...woe is me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I Don't know who to idolise. I'm feeling unconfiden”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since series one aired in 2011, the television show of Mrs Brown’s Boys has been heavily panned by critics. This has been due to the general idea of”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“How horrifically alive the past is, pervading the present into a bleak and uncertain future... All the hurt could only stand above you if you let i”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I might be the only person who will start by saying that this movie was terrible. The movie starts OK, with some great acting and good amount of te”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“At some point, we're all familiar with the tale of Snow White. Fairest of them all, poisoned apple, true love's kiss, etc. But we find ourselves in ti”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“"That's right, keep running. There are no boundaries to dreams. The spirit will be freed from the constraints of the body... and gain limitless freedo”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, it doesn’t have a really good reputation, it seemed to have killed this franchise and i”

2 months ago

“One of the most common misconceptions about film critics - whether professional or amateur - is that they cannot enjoy "stupid" movies. And while I c”

2 months ago

“Before seeing Noah on the big screen, initial expectations were a mixed bag. Aronofsky’s auteurist style through glowing visual spectacle and his ow”

2 months ago

“I actually already saw this one but it was a very long time ago, probably when it was released, and since I had it on dvd, I thought I should re-watch”

2 months ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather high expectations. Indeed, at ”

2 months ago

“Even though I always loved ‘Four Weddings and a funeral’, I’m not a huge fan of Richard Curtis’ work and, for example, I think that ‘Love A”

2 months ago

“I really did wish this one would be one par with the original, but it just isn't. It takes to long to get into the plot, where the first one set it up”

2 months ago

“While one can't deny that the film looks great, and the action sequences are pretty fun, the movie never really finds its footing. It starts way too q”

2 months ago

“Finally, Superman's got a sack. After years of flaccid, lifeless Superman films, Man of Steel brings the action and then some. At times, it's a bit to”

2 months ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

2 months ago

“Zizek basically wants to show how "ideologies" manipulate our psychologies. He mentions nazism and stalinism, but his basic targets are capitalism and”

2 months ago

“I have never been so excited to see a Transformers movie since the first one. Yeah, last time I missed, but this time it was in digital 3D. I was book”

2 months ago

“Rambling, incoherent mess, that might contain minor spoilers. Disney's 1958 animated film by the name of Sleeping Beauty is one of cinema's greates”

2 months ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

2 months ago

“It's the kind of movie you want to hug after you finish watching it, because it's so good-hearted while keeping corniness at a minimum. After having w”

2 months ago

“Interesting movie. Nicely done visually, good directing and acting. However the story is something strange. It is natural and has some weirdness at th”

2 months ago

“Studio Ghibli's latest anime movie. I was totally heart broke when I heard it is Mr. Miyazaki's final movie. Then I was thoroughly prepared to enjoy e”

2 months, 1 week ago

“If you like action films with bad acting, bad surgery and bad dialogue... then this is the movie for you.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The dialogue between songs might have been awful, the songs sometimes screechy and the whole thing a little High School the Gleesical. Russell Brand ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This is a really well made low budget horror film. It is kind of on a similar fashion to Battle Royale and such like films with a different take. None”