All updates

“"It was a wonderful, heroic moment for Holmes. But little did he know that his amazing powers and talents would soon be put to a much greater test, a ”

1 month ago

“Recently, they released ‘The Raid: Redemption’, it became quickly a huge cult classic and it was hailed as the best action flick of the last 10 ye”

1 month ago

“"You certainly have the skills to pay the bills. If snails had to pay bills, that is." Turbo might as well have been called Generic Animated Movie,”

1 month ago

“Nothing could save this pile of useless horseshit bag of trollop, just physically crap, don't watch this, just don't, if you do I will be disappointed”

1 month ago

“Muppets Most Wanted seems to be under the "bigger is better" lane of thinking. Compared to 2011's smashing The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted has more s”

1 month ago

“Ouh im so happy... never seen this.”

1 month ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

1 month ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

1 month ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

1 month ago

“Facebook.com/kongrat.nokkaew ก้องรัฐ นกแก้ว หน้าตัวเมีย Fb.com/kongrat.nokkaew http://stscholar.nst”

1 month ago

“When I heard that Sandra Bullock was cast in ‘Gravity’, I was really skeptical but, eventually, she really impressed me. It seems that at last, sh”

1 month ago

“Somehow, most of the movies starring Eddie Murphy are broadcasted pretty often on the various Dutch channels and after spending 10 years in the Nether”

1 month ago

“Fresh off of Willow, which I have yet to see but want to, Ron Howard's next movie to direct is Parenthood, and this was the last movie from a time bef”

1 month ago

“"I'm not hijacking this plane. I'm trying to save it!" On paper, 2014's Non-Stop sounds exceedingly promising, especially with the combined talents”

1 month ago

“La genesi di ‘Mary Poppins’, film amato da generazioni di ragazzi in tutto il mondo (ma non dal sottoscritto), fu lunga e travagliata: non tanto p”

1 month ago

“"I don't want to survive. I want to live." 12 Years a Slave carries the Oscar-friendly "based on a true story" label, as it tells the devastating r”

1 month ago

“"Tomorrow, mankind will know that mutants exist. They will fear us, and that fear will turn to hatred." Smartly rebooting the X-Men series after tw”

1 month ago

“As Roger Ebert said, it is a devastating picture. I thought it was a very good and important movie dealing with a horrible page of history but dealing”

1 month ago

“It is rather surprising that, even though I am a massive movie buff and even though I have seen nearly 40 movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock (more th”

1 month ago

“"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." When I first went to the theater with my dad to see Star Wars, I had no idea how much of an impact i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I grew up listening to Bill Cosby's records and watching The Cosby Show. He is still, to this day, one of my favorite comedians. This standup routin”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have always been a huge fan of Al Pacino but, lately, his latest movies were at best rather average and often pure garbage, pretty much like Robert ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month, 1 week ago

“'Clueless' is a good movie. At times funny and interesting! Alicia Silverstone is good in the lead role as Cher! Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy, Paul Ru”