All updates

“"Tomorrow, mankind will know that mutants exist. They will fear us, and that fear will turn to hatred." Smartly rebooting the X-Men series after tw”

1 month ago

“As Roger Ebert said, it is a devastating picture. I thought it was a very good and important movie dealing with a horrible page of history but dealing”

1 month ago

“It is rather surprising that, even though I am a massive movie buff and even though I have seen nearly 40 movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock (more th”

1 month ago

“"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." When I first went to the theater with my dad to see Star Wars, I had no idea how much of an impact i”

1 month ago

“I grew up listening to Bill Cosby's records and watching The Cosby Show. He is still, to this day, one of my favorite comedians. This standup routin”

1 month ago

“I have always been a huge fan of Al Pacino but, lately, his latest movies were at best rather average and often pure garbage, pretty much like Robert ”

1 month ago

“"I don't want to survive. I want to live." 12 Years a Slave carries the Oscar-friendly "based on a true story" label, as it tells the devastating r”

1 month ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

1 month ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month ago

“'Clueless' is a good movie. At times funny and interesting! Alicia Silverstone is good in the lead role as Cher! Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy, Paul Ru”

1 month ago

“There are many movies about the ghettos in America and most of them are actually rather forgettable. However, there are a few exceptions and this movi”

1 month ago

“I usually avoid writing such comments as "WHY DO THIS HAVE SUCH A LOW IMDB RATING?!", but I'm going to break my own rule. WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH A”

1 month ago

“It is one of those cases of ‘Let’s check if this movie is as bad as everyone seems to think…’. Well, it was pretty bad indeed, that’s for su”

1 month ago

“When the word came out that they were making a movie adaptation, there was a huge buzz about it. Eventually, even though it made some big bucks at the”

1 month ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for romantic-comedies, I thought I should give it a try. It is a”

1 month ago

“Since it had been ages since I last saw this flick, I was quite eager to watch it again. Eventually, even though it is indeed nothing really amazing, ”

1 month ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”

1 month ago

“I don’t exactly why but I thought it could be a good idea to check this movie. At least, you have to admit it, the title was pretty catchy. Well, ev”

1 month ago

“That’s where it all started for Julia Roberts. I mean, the year before she made ‘Mystic Pizza’ which was her first lead part but it is with thi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have been wanting to check this out for awhile now. When I first saw the trailer and saw David Koechner I felt that this was going to be a lame come”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Before I had heard anything about this French horror/thriller, I actually saw it sitting on the shelf of my local DVD outlet. I picked it up read the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It is not uncommon for a film to take its time to really "start." It sets up the back story, establishes the characters, etc. When done right, this ca”