All updates

“I have never been so excited to see a Transformers movie since the first one. Yeah, last time I missed, but this time it was in digital 3D. I was book”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Rambling, incoherent mess, that might contain minor spoilers. Disney's 1958 animated film by the name of Sleeping Beauty is one of cinema's greates”

2 months ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

2 months ago

“It's the kind of movie you want to hug after you finish watching it, because it's so good-hearted while keeping corniness at a minimum. After having w”

2 months ago

“Interesting movie. Nicely done visually, good directing and acting. However the story is something strange. It is natural and has some weirdness at th”

2 months ago

“Studio Ghibli's latest anime movie. I was totally heart broke when I heard it is Mr. Miyazaki's final movie. Then I was thoroughly prepared to enjoy e”

2 months ago

“If you like action films with bad acting, bad surgery and bad dialogue... then this is the movie for you.”

2 months ago

“The dialogue between songs might have been awful, the songs sometimes screechy and the whole thing a little High School the Gleesical. Russell Brand ”

2 months ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

2 months ago

“This is a really well made low budget horror film. It is kind of on a similar fashion to Battle Royale and such like films with a different take. None”

2 months ago

“Once again, it seems to be another flop for Tom Cruise. It seems that the poor guy will never learn. At least, this time, it was actually pretty good,”

2 months ago

“This is an extraordinary film. De Niro in the central role delivers one of those powerhouse performances that simply blows the audience away.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I always had a weak spot for Neil LaBute's work, I was really eagerto check this flick. Ever since he made the really misguided remake of 'The W”

2 months, 1 week ago

“"Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory." The original Indiana Jones film was a little known production that became a worldwide hit. After the g”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Horror movie with hot cheerleaders what could go wrong? Well honestly anything could. Well it starts off with the right kind of wrong leaving me with ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Shallow Hal is shallow in every way, the movie tries to convey a message of beauty is not everything but fails so badly. You have Jack Black and Jason”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I was surprised to see this movie, they had made a remake of the original but I never thought they would make a second one. This is not a continuation”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I have read Ann Rice's books, and I am a fan and when everyone heard they were turning the book into a film, there were a lot of question marks as to ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“When a stranger calls is not your typical horror movie, the movie tries to bring the horror in the atmosphere and tension. Some people like it some do”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Silent Hill is an excellent horror movie, it has atmosphere, a good soundtrack everything you want from a decent horror. The movie lacks a lot of bloo”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I am not a fan of remakes, but I liked this one more then the first. The story is the same as the first, but I thought because it was modern it seemed”

2 months, 1 week ago

“At the time when Twister came out, disaster movies where the big thing. Twister as the name says, is about tornado's and a group of storm chasers tryi”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Home Alone was and still is a big family movie, one of the best. One of the main reasons was Macaulay Culkin, at the time was like a miniature Jim Car”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This is a great movie that came out of left field, a funny charming film set in Africa. The story follows a bushman who finds a coke bottle, that has”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I usually don't watch remakes because they are usually not as good as the first, and once again this movie proves me right. If the first movie is good”

2 months, 1 week ago

“The Sixth Sense at the time of release was a huge hit, mostly because of the ending. It had a interesting twist, and for me that is all the movie had.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I like movies that make you think, and 12 Monkeys sure makes you think. Mostly because of the story, at first you think it is all over the place but o”

2 months, 1 week ago

“World War Z was another mix of a film for me, I have read the books and really enjoyed them and because of that I was hoping for better. Overall the s”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I really like Jeepers Creepers, there is not a lot of blood or gore. For me the movie's atmosphere is what I liked the most, being out in the sticks a”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Lilya forever is a brilliant film, the acting brilliant the story brutal but brilliant. Lilja is a young girl with only one dream a happy life, which ”