All updates

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“In many ways, this movie is the forgotten step-child of the Trek movies. It does not get a lot of credit for being as good as it was. Most Trek fans p”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Oh I may have made a mistake deciding to watch this. The director is the same guy involved with Parts 3-5 in Wrong Turn. That being said 5 the latest ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Comparing Wes Anderson’s films to a Swiss Watch is an accurate comparison, but that gives a false impression of his films as mechanical and cold. On”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The Heat was actually a pretty good buddy cop comedy based solely on the two main actors alone because they pretty much made a movie with a half-asse”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Ralph Bakshi's innovative post-apocalyptic vision of ruin and technological warfare is not for the kiddies, despite the PG rating. Instead, it offers ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Quite a powerful movie, with outstanding performances by the entire cast (Firth, Kidman, Skarsgård, Irvine). Words do not do this film justice. Yes, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"You're not just an analyst anymore, you're operational now." With film studios now desperately throwing as many brand name characters at the wall ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Two strangers meet on a train. What destines to become a small, unmemorable conversation, turns into a chilling, calculating plan about murders and pr”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"Ah! The good cop, bad cop, routine?" - this semi-classic quote was uttered by The Joker in The Dark Knight in 2008. Jump back two years, and you have”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Even before it saw the light of the day, even before the idea was conceived, Ghostbusters was destined to become a classic; if not of cinema as a whol”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Living in a time where everyone is obsessed with zombies, disease, and everything that's closely related to post-apocalyptic doom, 1979's Mad Max hit ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Edge of Tomorrow is the kind of film you watch, then shrug when it's over. There's little worth raving about, and little worth getting furious about. ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Films like The Matrix do not come often. It boasts a complex storyline and fascinating concept. It creates an alternate reality so tangible, one could”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Now personally im not a big fan of Brett Ratner and not just because of what he did to the X-Men Franchise but i just thought all his films have been ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Not so long ago, I have seen the original version and, honestly, I wasn’t really impressed. I mean, sure, it was a solid romantic-comedy, Audrey Heb”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“When I first heard about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, after 6 long years, Luc Besson was finally back in the directing chai”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Right now, I'm on holiday in France and we went to see a movie with my daughter, my wife, my sister and my niece. My sis picked up this movie and, at ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Trade is a total train wreck of a movie. I say "train wreck" because it's a very helpful way of describing it. It starts out stumbling, yet you feel l”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Oh...woe is me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I Don't know who to idolise. I'm feeling unconfiden”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“"I'm not into politics. I'm into survival. " Mere months following the release of Predator in mid-1987, Arnold Schwarzenegger was back in action fo”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I remember it very well, when this movie was released, I was still living in France and I was really eager to check it out. Somhow, it took me almost ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Recently, Kathryn Bigelow has made one of the most impressive come-backs with ‘The Hurt Locker’ and ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ but her career was not ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“There was a time when John Carpenter was rolling one classic after another and, with this in mind, I was really eager to check this flick. Honestly, I”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“This was so bad I don’t even know where to begin. The entire plot is ridiculous; the characters are even worse. It says nothing new about relationsh”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I know, it sounds rather blasphemous but, in my opinion, this flick is actually the best installment involving Axel Foley. I'm probably in the minorit”