All updates

“Greatness was in reach with Blade Runner 2049, but Denis Villeneuve wasn't quite able to seize it. It's a technical marvel and the film has some truly”

1 month, 1 week ago

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the classroom! Without these things, I am nothing. So now, I must shed innocent blood." Based on Cliv”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ I don't know why "The Emoji Movie" receive such a low rating here and imdb, why people hates it so much and found it really bad for them. I enjoy th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Back in 90s , I had a crush on Chris O'Donnell but I didn't know why I missed this film. I watched it today in 2017 ,it's a very charming and very f”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“It took thirty-five years, but Ridley Scott's highly-acclaimed 1982 box office flop Blade Runner has finally spawned a sequel. At once, Blade Runner 2”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“¡A surprise! Great directing and acting, all understood in glances between Peck and Weld, Peck and Parsons. He walks the moral line thrilled, not wan”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“On the one hand, Ghost in the Shell isn't a disaster. Given the history of videogame and anime movie adaptations, that's a considerable accomplishme”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn’t expecting much from the damned thing but since this movie was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, eventuall”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Soon it's Halloween in the end of October, and to celebrate it I will review my favorite horror movie of all time. Hell, a Thai movie from 2005 that f”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“there is a great wedding party in a hotel in the mountains... but then there is the worldwar, later being called the first worldwar, ... a great histo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“a very disturbing drama about the very young german soldiers of the volkssturm, and the atlantic wall full of mines. a scandinavian officer is traumat”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this which tell”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Here’s a geeky question. Just how long after the original does this film take place? A Nightmare on Elm Street came out in 1984, it’s sequel the n”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Disclaimer: It's tough to review Kingsman: The Golden Circle without divulging what some may consider to be spoilers. Even though the details in quest”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Following the polarizing responses towards this movie, I wasn't really sure what to expect but since I have always been a fan of Darren Aronosfky's wo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, it turned out to be a seriously weird mo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] So, I have recently watch Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle and oh Boy, what a letdown it was. Before I continue, I would say that I ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Despite the fact that this movie is more inaccurate than internet rumors regarding the assassination of Osama bin Laden, it's still pretty gosh darn g”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I absolutely love this movie. I love the dialogue. I love the way it's shot. I love the music. I love the plot. I love the characters. I love ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I was really excited when I found this dvd in my local library, I was expecting a great cowboy movie with Johnny Cash, and some great music. I was dis”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Firewall has everything going against it. Bland acting, tired and improbable plot, and a horrendously negative critical reaction. Heck, the film doesn”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I think if I had watched this from start to finish prior to the age of, I don’t know, about thirteen my opinion on it would be totally different. As”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pretty awesom”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Netflix is the source of discovery with films like this. I had no idea what to expect and I didn't even know this was actually a remake as well with a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Yeah, I know this is a animated movie about bees who can talk, but I just kept thinking of how unrealistic it is for a bee to sue the human race. I co”