All updates

“The movie deals with two friends who want to make a time machine to prevent their female friend who was a girlfrom dying in a well that simply disappe”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] So, I recently watched the new Edgar Wright film, and not to my surprise, It was GREAT! To start with, one of the most remarkable”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Our world as we know it is much simpler... to put to an end than you might think." Body of Lies is director Ridley Scott's contribution to the mul”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I remember it very well when this movie was released, I must have been 14-15 years old at the time, and since there was quite some buzz about it, I we”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“IMDB DESCRIPTION: The Most Controversial Movie Ever Made image for user ricardo_1 by ricardo_1 » Wed Jun 23 2010 03:29:44 IMDb member since March”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This movie is so crazy you actually feel like you may have taken acid yourself watching all the trippy effects and sitchos.. mwahha LOL that's what I”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This movie so far is just F%^$ing weird!! :) Very Fuuuucking Strange BUT in some way it is keeping my attention thru-out & giving me total blank-stare”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I love it how "cannibal" flicks, especially "70s" cannibal flicks.... are in my eyes... Haha Are, are the most classiest, elegant movies EVER made !!”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Wow ... Just when I thought this was going to be "just another movie" Haa it ended up taking me for quite a bit of a ride!! :D Twist & Turns like ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Um wow just WOW... A very upbeat, fast paced THRiller/Horror/GORE little masterpiece of a movie right here... hahaha It literally had me screaming @ t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Lmao what a great randomly selection before bed XD Im gonna sure have nightmares Whaoh... :D lol 100 characters spooky”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“~~WOW~~ :D Haaa I love how they accentuate ""Fiction" in some of the write-ups about this film BUT to me iT SEEMS more like ACTUALITY through my eyes ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is a film that I find to be both charming and frustrating. It’s the story of a writer having a cataclysmic breakdown as he attempts to segue f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“this movie had much more potential, in my opinion just another overrated independent film as so many others (especially Tarkovsky and Bela Tarr) nice ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“ฺI don't know why but Spider Man Homecoming is very boring ,cliche like I've seen this many times before, like a cheap high school movie,it could be”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“For the people not involved in basketball Semi-Pro can be seen as a bad comedy, for the other is a mockumentary about the last days of ABA, American B”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Praying the God of orangeskinned ball... A Jack Nicholson movie about love, basketball and Viet-Nam. I have the movie poster in my room, the real movi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Paolo Villaggio is sadly gone last week...you know is my favorite italian actor, along with Ugo Tognazzi, but why Paolo is in this list ? Because in 1”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“2013 I bought a Movie dvd from Amazon called The Resistance, and I loved this film, and I still love it today, now I'm going to make a review for you ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“You Ge is in my mind perhaps the most boring actor I have ever seen, but he makes a lot of interesting movies, Sacrifice is heart best story about a f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Banksy é um artista conhecido ao redor do planeta por seus trabalhos urbanos, como o grafitti, de cunho social e político. Indo além dos muros, o a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Caught this on Netflix out of sheer curiosity and as someone who actually liked the first A Haunted House, this was just awful. I haven't even watched”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I was lucky enough to see an early viewing of the latest DC animated DVD film line up and I have to say it was a lot of fun! Now the comic which this ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“[English Version] Unbreakable is a 2000 American superhero thriller film produce and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. After surviving miraculously t”

2 months ago

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

2 months ago

“After the disappointing 'Prometheus', the almost abysmal 'The Counselor' and the really underwhelming 'Exodus: Gods and Kings', I was starting to loos”

2 months ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

2 months ago

“Glen Ficarra and John Requa attempt to overthrow the genre of romantic comedy, replacing the familiar boy meets girl with a boy meets ... boy and even”