All updates

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

2 months, 1 week ago

“a single mother (Anneke Kim Sarnau ) with three girls works without a good fortune, and while healing after an accident, the sisters have to be reason”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I actually would like to re-watch it at some point to make up my mind about the whole t”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“"His name is Krampus. He and his helpers did not come to give, but to take. He is the shadow of Saint Nicholas."Filmmaker Michael Dougherty made quite”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Since I have been following Pixar ever since 'Toy Story' was released and since this movie was really well received, I was really eager to check it ou”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“A unique micro-budget horror movie from executive producer Jason Blum, 2015's Unfriended essentially plays out like a big-screen Creepypasta, and it's”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should re-watch it at some point. Basically, it is one of those timeless ro”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“(In Spanish) Good Time es una de las mejores películas de este año. Los Hermanos Safdie tomaron muchos aspectos de su anterior obra (Heaven’s Know”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“This black comedy needs to be seen in the right state of mind. And that state of mind is high. And you'll need more than one joint, it's a long movi”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I have to confess, I have actually a weak spot for this flick. It might surprise you but I thought it was actually not bad at all and it is probably o”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Cursed is the ground because of you, both thistles and thorns it shall grow for you, for you are dust and to dust you shall return." Warning: It's”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“After the 2013 theatrical release of Side Effects and the HBO telemovie Behind the Candelabra, director Steven Soderbergh announced his retirement fro”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Of course, I already watched this movie. In fact, I even saw the damned thing in the movie theater when it was released but since it was a while back ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Spoiler Warning: It is difficult to fully discuss and evaluate Justice League without divulging what some may consider to be spoilers, at least while ”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I'm not a "movie buff" and am overly critical of the ones I do see. however (you knew it was coming) I actually sat through this one and enjoyed (mo”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“if I weren't such a huge critic of movies, I would have given this a higher rating... let I say first that I have a hard time finding the "entert”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“talk about movies that are timeless and ahead of their time... I felt as if I'd been living under a rock when I saw this movie. aside from the acting”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going on 18!) and”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“this was bad everything from plot to acting and even the last words of movie was bad pretty much a waste of time so best to stay away from watching it”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I have been waiting for a good Deadpool movie for a long time. Ryan Reynolds has been fighting for a good Deadpool movie before the character was real”

3 months ago

“(Review In Spanish) Happy End refuerza mucho de lo ya hecho por Haneke en su carrera. Ya con su última película, el director no se enfrasca solo en ”

3 months ago

“still bad still bad this movie is all I got to say they should of made it better then then first movie but well did not.”

3 months ago

“Since I really liked the original version and since this movie really had a solid reputation as well, I was quite eager to check it out. In fact, the ”

3 months ago

“If you think that the dehumanizing, brutally atrocious behavior that is showcased in The Hunger Games seems too far-fetched or like something that wou”

3 months ago

“Filme surreal.. adimito que ri bastante em algumas cenas.”

3 months ago

“Even though the DCEU movies didn't get much love so far, except for 'Wonder Woman', I was still  eager to check this flick. Well, it was not bad at a”

3 months ago

“When the word came out that they were making a movie adaptation, there was a huge buzz about it. Eventually, even though it made some big bucks at the”