All updates

“"IDENTITY" is a most enjoyable and unusual cleverly written murder mystery thriller in the Hitchcock tradition with a touch of Agatha Christie thrown ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Now this is more like it. It was only the night before I watched this that I watched a thriller movie, supposedly with a twist at the end. This is def”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“A little gem of a movie that is enhanced by a strong performance from Geoffrey Rush as a exclusive art auctioneer. He has lived his life in a very met”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Spielberg's first foray in the field of digital animation was unsurprisingly technically adept but sadly disappointing in many respects. Visually it ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Jackpot certainly starts off with a bang, as the movie's protagonist is discovered surrounded by dead bodies in a sleazy strip club. He is soon haule”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“ In general, movies of fantasy genre try to make believable a incredible situation. With "Take Shelter" is exactly the opposite. Nichols,”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"All right, boys, it's Howdy Doody time." Cold in July is a far superior motion picture than its humble pedigree suggests. An independent productio”

4 weeks ago

“A decent, compelling, troubling film, based on the real life of legendary sniper Chris Kyle. Strong performances by Sienna Miller and Bradley Cooper. ”

4 weeks ago

“Well it looks like American Sniper is another war movie that's a hit at the box office just like last's years movie "Lone Survivor." American Sniper i”

4 weeks ago

“I definitely knew this was something I would be watching soon after it came out. Bradley Cooper is such an amazing well rounded actor. In fact everyon”

4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Denise Richards, I thought I might as well give it a try. To sta”

4 weeks ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a pretty cool cast, I thought I should check it out. Usually, I don't really care muc”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Night Will Fall (2014). Rated 7/10. Moving, and in parts extremely gruesome footage from the liberation of concentration camps during World War 2. Unf”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I wanted so much more from this movie. I know it's a downer, but I really wanted it to be not a "rip out your heart and spit on it" kind of downer. I ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects and even without that he r”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Sutherland as ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“after all those years i've finally watched this crazy movie entirely but i'm still wondering why it's so popular. Technically and artistically it's a ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I might rewatch it at some point. The first time I saw it, I must have been a teenager”

1 month ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

1 month ago

“i know that a lot of critic would say that it's not a outstanding action film but in the other hand this movie as some good moments as a romantic dram”

1 month ago

“i'm a fan of animated movies and this one made me love again and again those sweet kindhearted stories and i'm still amazed to see how great those fil”

1 month ago

“this great fantasy horror movie from Tim Burton is one of his best it's scary, funny, mysterious & sexy. Johnny Depp is a real burlesque clown in thi”

1 month ago
Kandi voted for a review of Hulk

“This film from Ang Lee could have been the best superheroes movie ever made but unfortunately it's not... due to some technical flaws in the visual ef”

1 month ago

“The fact that this film is still held in such high regard is surely one of the greatest mysteries in cinema. For the record, I love the book. It wo”

1 month ago

“When I saw the premise for this I actually wanted to see it. A movie centered on a man who is taking revenge on those who killed his dog. Nobody likes”

1 month ago

“Don't get me wrong Liam Neeson is badass as Bryan Mills, but this trilogy has the Hangover Syndrome. It starts with a strong first film. Then it basic”