All updates

“Who the hell is Lake Bell? I mean, I actually know who she is, I have seen her in a few movies but most of them were rather weak and even though she a”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“interesting film very much unlike anything else I have seen. All for the better - recommended.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Obviovsly, this movie is not to be confused with the awesome super-hero feature delivered by Marvel,  in fact , it is arguably one of the worst movie”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Moonlight is a prime example of the ephemeral and indefinable qualities of “it.” Here is a deeply personal story, sometimes achingly and uncomfort”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Not so long ago, I saw 'Zootopia' and I was amazed about how underwhelming the whole thing was. I mean, sure, it was still a decent watch but it was f”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The extended cut of this movie (available on Blu Ray) is 10 minutes longer and (in my opinion) is even better. Some scenes really flow more naturally”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Even though the 2nd sequel of ‘The Karate Kid’ franchise seemed to be a critical and commercial failure, for some reasons, they still decided to c”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The other day, I was fooling around on YouTube and I came across this movie and since it was on the list '1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die', I ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This movie is setup in Punjab.In Punjab the weddings are a big affair.There is a guy Bittoo in the small village, who is a video maker in weddings but”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Bol Bachchan little too heavily inspired by the 1979 Amol Palekar-starrer Golmaal. First of all if you are expecting Amitabh Bachchan in it then you'l”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *The concept seems quite interesting and attention grabbing. *The main cast is recognizable and decent. *Fede Alvarez (along with writer Rodo S”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Fantastic. Acting on point from everyone, clearly produced to be long running. Faith in this project is completely justified. Good screenplays, the”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“" Intricate and complex , there are layers and layers to this show . It is slowly unveiling mysteries and keeps us intrigued . Beautiful direction and”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Clash of the Titans is a swan song, not only for Ray Harryhausen’s career but for a type of romantic-adventure stories that are no longer made. Whil”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“ beautiful animation, a bit annoying but it turns to be my favorite one, I've never expected slice-of-life animation, and it's so good to find.”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“When I first heard about this movie, I actually had some mixed feelings. Indeed, it was dealing with a fascinating story and there was a stellar cas”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Since this movie had a really solid reputation, I was quite eager to check it out. Apparently, this movie was first developed as a sequel to ‘Mr. De”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“IT FUCKING SUCKS, is a god damm horrible shitty movie. Direction: 1/10 Soundtrack: 2/10 Writing: 1/10 Characters: 1/10 I dont known a fuck about mo”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Right now, if you would ask around, most people would tell you that this is, so far, the best movie released in 2015. With this in mind, I had some h”

2 months ago

“This movie is pretty much the stuff of legends. Indeed, even though it is probably the least regarded movie directed by David Lynch (himself always co”

2 months ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie but since it was starring Ralph Fiennes and Cate Blanchett, two of the best actors around, I was definite”

2 months ago

“To be honest, even though I have heard about Amy Schumer, I have to admit that I'm not really familiar with her work but since this movie was availabl”

2 months ago

“Right now, according to IMDb, this is the best movie released in 2016 (I'm not sure if it will last but we'll see soon enough) so you can't argue that”

2 months ago

“Notes: *I watched the short before this and it was okay so I was curious how they would do with a feature length. *The trailer looked like fun as I ha”