All updates

“Yeah so I'm bored on Netflix. I want to watch a horror slasher that I haven't seen. There isn't much that I haven't seen. So I decided on this one to ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“So I absolutely love and adore Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell so when I saw the trailer I absolutely wanted to see this even if it turned out to be bad. ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Jude leaves his home country of England for America in search of his biological father, what he finds instead is a romance and a group of friends that”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“''We're navigators, we're aviators, eatin' taters, masturbatin' alligators, bombardiers, we got no fears, won't shed no tears, we're pushin' the front”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Kevin Costner, I thought I should give it a try. Tom Shadyac had some major s”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A bloodthirsty werewolf becomes nearly indestructible after a government scientist uses it to test a metal-based skin.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Guillermo del Toro turns his directorial vision away from laying the groundwork for a mega-franchise back towards a smaller story, this time a homage ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great female heroi”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I hated the first ABCs film. Most of the segments were just dreadful to sit through. Then part 2 came out and I was pleasantly surprised. Now this one”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I honestly hated the first Zoolander. It just wasn't my kind of funny. It had moments, but overall it was just lame. I'm watching this though because ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“great film - seems alittle b movies in places however works well and dosent detract from the main. well worth viewing espically for Tarantino fans..”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Many people tend to forget it but ‘Pulp Fiction’ was actually co-written by Roger Avary who used to be a very good friend of Quentin Tarantino. Ev”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Sharks usually make for fun movies. There have been misses though with lame Jaws sequels and ones like Shark Night 3D. The premise here though sounds ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I remember watching the first even though I didn't particularly like Kristen Stewart. It ended up being a pretty decent film. Nothing all that great, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I honestly couldn't tell you why I watch these. I just can't let a series I start go unfinished no matter how bad it gets. I'm a glutton for punishmen”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Man I loved the first Independence Day. It was fun, funny, and the action was great. When I heard they were making this I was really excited. I wanted”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“They just had to throw dinosaurs into the mix. It looks like Richard Rich has finally learned his lesson and skipped out on this one. Tom Kane is stil”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Looking for a decent and funny suspense? With a great cast? And lots of subplots? This is a good place to start. The script was well written, even p”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I should check it out. Basically, it is a mix of neo-noir and ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“C'è poco da dire di questo adattamento cinematografico della novella di Verga. Possiamo salvare Monica Guerritore, il cui livello di recitazione ci f”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Finalmente. L'ho visto. E devo dire che sono ampiamente soddisfatta. Contrariamente a quanto mi succede di solito, ovvero che le aspettative nei confr”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Movie Review Down By Law (1986) NYT Critics' Pick This movie has been designated a Critic's Pick by the film reviewers of The Times. September 19, ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Fonte: www.alexvisani.com Improntato sullo stile horror psicologico che ha caratterizzato "Rosemary's Baby" e "L'inquilino del III piano", il film di ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“it's a pity that english(and not spanish)is the language of this movie..all the magic is lost! but in any case, english or spanish it's not something ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Ok that wasn't said in the movie, but from the parody Scary Movie 3. I have owned the movie for a while and found it odd that I've never watched it. I”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“This movie haunted me for many years. I saw it when I was like thirteen, and it was the only movie that I've never been afraid of (except Mulholland D”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“this is not a "horror" movie :( the plot is funny, characters are poor, fear dont not exist, this movie makes me sleep a lot ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out but, to be honest, in my opinion, I think this movie ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I watched this after scary movie 3 spoofed it, but i had to watch it to see what it was about, yeah it was pretty good, it did have so many flaws, and”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Since  I kept hearing some pretty wild things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, it turned out to be a rather dark come”