All updates

“One of the BFI's 360 Classics selection, regarded by many as De Mille's finest, and it's not hard to see why. By turns light and elegant, dark and sus”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Now here’s an oddity i’ve not seen for years but which i enjoyed and whose central idea has fascinated and stayed with me. In the first section we”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Moore’s smartarse style can be irritating but here his full frontal polemic hits the nail bang on the head; the US brand of Capitalism, as practised”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In Archipelago we have an upper middle class mother, her adult son and daughter on holiday on one of the Scilly Isles (mildest part of British isles, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A visually impressive but self-important film in which discomfiting (even excruciatingly bitter) interactions, neuroses and apocalyptic anxiety are ba”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Diderot-Rivette-Karina combination is a winner. Satires don't have to come with klaxons blaring. As an indictment of the Catholic church (and wide”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This film treats its audience intelligently, and starts in medias res--we are shown One-Eye, silent as always, tied around his neck to a post in the m”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you." Although About Time is only Richard Curtis' third directorial”

1 month, 1 week ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

1 month, 1 week ago

“As many people are now cut off from the reality of where meat comes from, this film may have value if it deters some from eating meat. But it's been d”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A far cry from the lush romanticism of Wyler's version, this gets down to the bare bones of nature and of harsh lives filled with racism, brutality an”

1 month, 1 week ago

“An enjoyable old-fashioned comedy. A very upper class English lesson in how to shake off being a loser and instead win at tennis, get the smart car, t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Imburnal achieves the rare feat of being a lyrical, contemplative and audacious 21st century masterpiece.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A rapturous, graceful and tender short Canadian ballet film, in slow-motion, to Albinoni's beautiful Adagio”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Just pipped by Lean's Great Expectations as best screen Dickens adaptation, this is a thoroughly involving film with some memorable character turns by”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The film begins with a nightmare of Bruce Lee's father (Ric Young), who sees a demon (Sven-Ole Thorsen) in medieval armor that hunts the young Bruce L”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

1 month, 1 week ago

“One of the fine documentary with a fine message. Snubbed from the Oscars and I felt really bad for that. It should have been in there compared to the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“ We're the fricking Guardians of the Galaxy! A spoiler filled review ahead so be cautious Guardians of the Galaxy is a hilarious, fast pa”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Metaphors go over his head." "NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it." Now this is how you do a fucking summer ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"The Boondock Saints" is an extremely over-hyped vigilante thriller that contains no depth beyond it's initial macho revenge fantasy, but, despite mom”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Absolutely terrifying. Open Water is a gripping tale about what happens when things go completely, terribly, cruelly, wrong. Like, "how can there be a”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“While watching this flick, I was wondering if it was actually a remake of ‘Adventures in Babysitting’, a supposedly classic from the 80’s that I”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The funny thing about this flick is that I wasn't really planning to see it but since there was not much else to see, I thought I should give it a try”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“So it's an action packed futuristic story along the lines of Groundhog Day. That sounds fairly interesting enough. It only takes 20 minutes to get to ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I'm starting to wonder if I'm becoming "soft." I've recently written positive reviews to shamelessly manipulative and schmaltzy films like War Horse,”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Let me be honest here, i'm not familiar with the director, but if this is what he usually do? then i will never watch another movie of him. The sto”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”