All updates

“I have no idea what I was thinking when I decided to watch 'Click'. (I'm not sure why I've seen so many Adam Sandler movies, period; I've certainly ne”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I managed to avoid 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind' until recently. While I enjoy watching occasional re-runs of "The Gong Show" (and think that "Pal”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Oh, boy, where to begin? For reasons far beyond me, in the time since I first compiled a list of Movies I've Streamed on Netflix in 2015 (which is”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I decided to stream 'Gimme Shelter' one evening after noticing it on the front page of my Netflix account; I knew absolutely nothing about the story, ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“'Girl Model', an oddly compelling documentary, parallels the experiences of two very different people living for the most part in different parts of t”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“'Perfect Sisters' is similar to a Lifetime movie, but not the secretly-entertaining kind. More like the trashy and poorly-made Lifetime movies that ma”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“If I was going to judge 'HairBrained' by its cover (poster?), I'd have assumed the movie was some raunchy and/or obnoxious comedy (possibly about tenn”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“For some reason, whichever company distributed this movie in North America decided to change its title from 'Whole Lotta Sole' (a reference to a fish ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“'The Story of Luke', a simple yet likable movie starring Lou Taylor Pucci, chronicles a brief period in the life of Luke, a young man with high-functi”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I know that the 2010 film 'Easy A' (a remake of 'The Scarlet Letter' geared toward teenagers) received a lot of positive reviews, and is supposed to b”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“'The Scout' is a rather odd, yet not unappealing movie about a baseball scout named Al Percolo (played by Albert "Einstein" Brooks) and his relationsh”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“'The Passion of Darkly Noon' includes a handful of memorable scenes that are so hilariously awful and bizarre that they almost make the movie "good." ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without." Kicking off Phase Two of Marvel's interconnected series of s”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"Daybreak's understaffed, underfunded. Anyone who works there will be publically ridiculed, overworked... Oh and the pay...awful!" The stereotypica”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Alright, dammit. I'm stepping up to the plate and taking one for the team. The team is made up of the 13 year olds that live in all of us, no matter h”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“A surprise. Not only McKellen is astonishing; Condon is ok in each confrontation between Holmes and everybody else. A tupical sherlockian inductive th”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Even though it has been ages since I have seen this flick, I will probably never forget this movie. Indeed, I have seen more than 5000 movies in my li”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I have wanted to watch this for awhile. Jennifer Connelly is one of my biggest celebrity crushes. It's also interesting to note that actor Paul Bettan”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“When I heard that they would make a movie with both Batman and Superman, I thought it was a great idea and a very smart move from DC. Indeed, even tho”

3 weeks ago

“I remember very well when this movie was released. Indeed, I’m pretty sure I actually saw it in the movie theater but, otherwise, I saw it very soon”

3 weeks ago

“the first time I sat through this movie with my twins, I did just that; I SAT through it! two days ago I baby-sat my niece (all of 8 going on 18!) and”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“WE ARE ALL EQUAL Touching and very, VERY important movie, which everybody should watch. Still in these days, homosexuality is a thing what divides us”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“"For a special agent, you're not having a very special day, are you?"The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is the latest attempt to transform a bygone television sh”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Obviously, since I kept hearing so many bad things about this flick, I didn’t expect much from it  but, I have to admit it, I was still curious and”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Excellent story told very well. Damon is in his element and I thought it a strong movie for the acting. There are a lot of logical leaps and a fair am”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I have to say, I liked this movie. I was ready to abandon ship after 15-20 minutes, but the good comedy increased and it morphed into a real story wit”