All updates

“I was never for a sequel to 300. As much as that film delivered in slow-mo action sequences, it also offered a surreal piece of comic book artistry co”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"Not one single person noticed I'd been replaced by an evil criminal mastermind?" Despite its shortcomings in terms of pacing and character focus, ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“At last, the final installment of the Harry Potter franchise. To be honest, I have never been a fan of those movies. I mean, they were absolutely ente”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"The cold never bothered me anyway." The promotional campaign for 2013's Frozen has been selling an entirely different motion picture, which thankf”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"60 years ago, Earth was attacked. We won the war, but they destroyed half the planet. Everyone's been evacuated. Nothing human remains. We're here fo”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"I hate to be rude, but we're trying to do a movie here..." From the very early stages of 1981's The Great Muppet Caper, it's clear that the pictur”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I wasn't the biggest fan of Take Shelter so I had lesser of anticipation for his next film, but I must say that this was very excellent indeed. McCona”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Back in 2009, Welsh director Gareth Evans made the Ind”

3 weeks ago

“I was never really into the games as I wasn't much of a racing game player. However I was intrigued by this one although it pretty much seems exactly ”

3 weeks ago

“"You can wipe out an entire generation, you can burn their homes to the ground and somehow they'll still find their way back. But if you destroy their”

3 weeks ago

“i think is most a thriller than horror watched 3 times and will watch again Johnny Depp is great as always”

3 weeks ago

“i like it :) good the scene Hugh kills the flying vampires in a village”

3 weeks ago

“really Tarantino movie until the end that show up Maya vampires, mad Quentin that let put Salma feet in his mouth and have drank too ! lol”

3 weeks ago

“i was bored a lot watching this movie, they wants to copy suspense in Hitchcock movies but with bad results”

3 weeks ago

“Yesterday i watched this movie for the second time, lol first time i lost the end because i fall asleep ... Indy get older but still good. l”

3 weeks ago

“Maybe is not the best in the Eddie Murphy career but i found it very funny in several scenes the one in particular when he must talk in church ”

3 weeks ago

“I watched Skyfall and i must say, i 'm little disappointed. I expected more from it, the beginning was great with the bike/car chase in Istanbul,”

3 weeks ago

“"The lady who got killed, she lives right under me..." The Paranormal Activity franchise has been on the decline for years, reaching an all-time lo”

ST9156 voted for a review of Her

“I’m not really sure what to call Her: is it science-fiction? A drama? A romantic comedy? Some strange combination of the three? Her is a film which ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I Married a Witch is pure 1940s screwball no matter the amount of occult drapery that has been added to adorn the edges. It boils down to the major tr”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Following respectively ‘The Thin Red Line’ and ‘Memento’, James Caviezel and Guy Pearce became hot properties and the studios decided to surf ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Going to be real honest, it's really not my type of film, while I love everything to do with it, it's just not my sort of thing, so I can't say much e”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“"When are you gonna grow some balls, mate?" One of the most disturbing serial killer cases in Australian history, the Snowtown murders - or the "bo”

3 weeks, 4 days ago