All updates

“I wonder if this movie was the fist one I saw directed by Pedro Almodovar. At least, it was definitely the first I saw in the movie theater and I even”

2 months ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. By now, I have seen more than half of the movies dir”

2 months ago

“This is an excellent film...well written, well cast, and with great acting. I love the twists in the plot, and how the movie turns out. Ewan McGrego”

2 months ago

“I'm gonna be in the minority here, and part of me was close to giving this a 6/10, but as I sat down and started writing this review, I realized I cou”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This film is beautiful, funny, shocking, brutal, tragic, and hopeful. First time I saw it, I didn't like it much, mostly because its so hard to under”

2 months, 1 week ago

“This is the best of the recent Marvel films. It's smart, funny. challenging, dark, and in spiring. This is the one that brings the disparate character”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I was curious about this one after watching the trailer. The plot seemed interesting enough. I heard it's a heck of a weird one. I haven't heard of an”

2 months, 1 week ago

“When I first saw this film with a bunch of friends at the cinema I was impressed. There's no doubt it's just another chick flick but it's also a funny”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I'm bored zipping through Amazon, Netflix, and Hulu. Nothing really has my attention. I decided on this because I have seen the first one and it was a”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I'm starting off my horror month with this one. The premise is what really caught my eye for my October Horrorthon list. It has a few decent actors wh”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Since I'm a huge fan of Alfred Hitchcock, I definitely had to watch this flick. Even though it is really highly rated, it is not one of those huge cla”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Scarlett Johansson is cute and fragile in this movie. It's a little bit slow, but beautifull. Good movie to watch if you are not tired.”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should actually definitely re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very w”

2 months, 1 week ago

“It feels incredibly unfair that books more worthy of great film adaptations are left squander in lackluster Oscar bait, while a trashy, sudsy novel ge”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Viewing the movie today and in their entirety (as in Spain wonderful thing was brutally mutilated the film at its premiere), "Vampyros lesbos" emerges”

2 months, 1 week ago

“In the nuclear ravaged wasteland of Earth 2087 water is as precious as life itself. The isolated Lost Wells outpost survived the holocaust and the inh”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Where I come from, this film is known as Green Street, and there are four main reasons to watch it: 1. Elijah Wood gets punched in the face a lot. ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, the title sounded terribly lame and, seriously, when was the last time Meg Ryan or even A”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I've watched a few movies lately about mental illness and this was a refreshing change. Anthony Hopkins character was definitely mentally ill, but he”

2 months, 1 week ago

“An extremely underrated comedy movie for obvious reasons, Jack black in a leading role tells us pretty much everything we need to know, he haven't bee”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I wasn’t expecting much out of Bernie. I’d lost my taste for Jack Black right around the time I got into the upper levels of high school. But I wa”

2 months, 1 week ago

“For many years, I wanted to see this movie but, somehow, it was never broadcasted in any of my TV channels. Eventually, I watched first the sequel and”

2 months, 1 week ago

“He chose you, honey! From all the women in the world to be the mother of his only living son!" Roman Polanski's classic horror film Rosemary's Baby”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“For many years, I have been tracking down the movies directed by the great Martin Scorsese, so I absolutely had to watch this movie at some point. And”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I was surfing through the millions of channels on my dish network the last night and saw this title. It sounded pretty weird and I thought I would gi”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who invented ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Babel is a long film, very long, and full of tension, very full. There's also a little of confusion, but it's the title itself to warn you about that.”