All updates

“"We've been through hell together! We spent four years, FOUR YEARS fighting that virus, and then another four fighting each other! It was chaos!... Bu”

1 month ago

“Mork wins an Oscar for his portrayal of a down to Earth Southie with a sympathetic ear? Well, how do you like them apples? On the other end of ”

1 month ago

“The Danish director Lars Von Trier is one of the rarest among who rapidly changes theme, plot and genre in his each movie. I love his filmography an”

1 month ago

“As the story follows from the volume 1 my review too not much difference because to me, I watched these two parts as a narrow single story. I does lik”

1 month ago

“Before The Prestige started rolling, I was worried that I had placed my expectations for this film too high. I'll be frank: I shouldn't have worried.”

1 month ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS An unblemished priest receives a death threat in the confessional, and is given until Sunday week to set his affairs in order. Ho”

1 month ago

“In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more than any ot”

1 month ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it is such a classic, I thought I should check it out. To be honest, I always had a hard time”

1 month ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 month ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it when I get the opportunity. Back then, it was in fact the most expens”

1 month ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month ago

“Since I really enjoyed a lot ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’, the latest directing effort by Wes Anderson, I was really eager to check his previous mov”

1 month ago

“"What is wrong is wrong, no matter who said it or where it's written." A married couple are faced with a difficult decision - to improve the life o”

1 month ago

“The cast for this is really amazing. I say everyone did a great job. My favorite scene though would probably be the one with James Earl Jones. It seem”

1 month ago

“An extremely slow and laborious film which ginds to a head with a big fight with some Uruk monsters in a jungle. Sean Bean was the only character I li”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I was looking forward to 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring', the first hour is great, the second hour is good - but after that, it ge”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

1 month, 1 week ago

“No plot and no gore at all. Not only is this one of the weirdest messed up films ever...it never resolves! It deserves to have someone tell what the w”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"...Then I go inside the airport and I'm watching. I'm watching on the television... and I... and I... I... I saw it. I saw it and I felt it at the sa”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This was so bad I don’t even know where to begin. The entire plot is ridiculous; the characters are even worse. It says nothing new about relationsh”

1 month, 1 week ago

“There are films, and then there is Battleship. 131 minutes of explosions, tedious exposition, and lots and lots of yelling. The problem (or at least”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Anyone who has seen past feature films from Spike Jonze, such as Being John Malkovich and Adaptation, will notice that he is an unorthodox filmmaker w”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Why are infants an unrepresented majority within the film world? It's not hard to see that there are an extreme lack of motion pictures which take you”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and a re-watch might change my opinion about the whole thing. On top of that, I have ne”

1 month, 1 week ago

“i usually don't review movies based on comics because they all are the same, big budget clusterfuck with enormous plot mistakes, shitty stories and fl”