All updates

“Of course, I have already seen this flick. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure I have seen it in the theater when it was released. Anyway, I though”

1 month ago

“There's no doubt about it, the Lethal Weapon films are pure entertainment. In fact, you could call them genre-defining considering how many films abou”

1 month ago

“I haven't seen a lot of Buddy Cop movies, but so far this is the best one. Mel Gibson and Danny Glover star as two very different cops who become par”

1 month ago

“"Everybody thinks I'm suicidal, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me; or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in whic”

1 month ago

“Personally, I always had a weak spot for those ‘Lethal Weapon’ flicks. Even if this sequel is not as highly regarded as its predecessor, I still t”

1 month ago

“I wasn´t really intending on watching this movie not only this soon but also ever, but a friend convinced to watch it just for shits and giggles, and”

1 month ago

“After watching only 2 movies directed by Alex van Warmerdam, I can already say that he has become one of my favorite Dutch directors. Some people mig”

1 month ago

“"Kim must die, it's the American way." 2014's The Interview was never going to live up to expectations. With the massive controversy, Sony hacking ”

1 month ago

“If there is any film in contemporary cinema that has endured more production hell (other than The Hobbit trilogy) and release complications, it is the”

1 month ago

“I did not expect that Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund could sing, but they do really well. Their voices are amazing for country. The chemistry be”

1 month ago

“Even though it was a huge flop, I was still curious about this flick. Unfortunately, I must admit it, it was indeed pretty bad, as a matter of fact, i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Right away, Disney is going through a very nice renaissance, delivering once again some fine animated features and, while watching this one, I thought”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Fail-Safe is largely overshadowed by Dr. Strangelove, due to being released in the same year. Both films deal with the events leading up to a nuclear ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This isn't inherently a bad thing, but I feel it should be said: Big Hero 6 is the weakest Disney animated film since 2010's Tangled. Disney's recent”

1 month, 1 week ago

“...she’s in a family full of eccentrics. Does a comedy film actually have to make you laugh? Can you have a comedy without any laughs in it? This”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Many criticized 'The Phantom Menace' but, in my opinion, it is really with this movie that Georges Lucas really dropped the ball as it is by far the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Actress Elizabeth Vogkler,married and she has a young son,collapses during a performance of Electra. Then resort to silence and isolation from the res”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“My brother and I watched this movie so many times on VHS that the audio at the beginning was all warped and off. But it leveled out as after the cred”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Altered states is a very well-acted, cleverly written, and conceptually ambitious Sci-fi thriller that, like so many other praise-worthy titles, has b”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is a great movie, and appropriate for the whole family. I hadn't seen this movie for years, and watching it again reminded me of just how much I ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is a fun family movie, a bit sad at the beginging but it does brighten up. It stars Robin Williams in the lead, along with a young Kirsten Dunset”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Well the Jumanji is just a great movie which shows how life is filled with luck and chances... The concept of game of dice is so good and the movie wi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is really one of my all-time favorite movies! I am a dog lover, so watching Beethoven is pure delight!”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I recently watched this film and I have to say it has brought forward so much nostalgia from my childhood. A few weeks ago, the film came up in con”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“''This is what I do; if some idiot with a sledgehammer could break in do you really think I'd still have a job?'' A woman and her teenage daughter ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Panic Room is a film that I just thought was absolutely fantastic because of its pure entertainment and how well it was filmed. Panic Room seems like ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else." In the three”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Before writing this, I read some other reviews by Listal users, and I must agree with all those who blamed "28 Weeks After" for being *stupid*! True. ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Now that was just stupid. Compared to the first one, which I loved, there just seems to be no real point to it. To me it just seemed like this movie w”