All updates

“Wow! Marvel has done it again... Indeed, each time I think I'm pretty much done with their MCU and how they have saturated the movie calendar with the”

1 month ago

“Jim Carroll: First, it's a Saturday night thing when you feel cool like a gangster or a rockstar- just something to kill the boredom, you know? They c”

1 month ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I saw this movie and maybe I should check it out again at some point. Apparently, River Phoenix was a huge fa”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: I knew nothing going into this one. The premise is what caught my attention as I scrolled through Netflix. Plus it had a few names I ”

1 month ago

“Pros: *Jake Johnson is usually fun to watch. *It's simple and yet interesting enough. *Keegan Michael Key is in it. *It does try to make itself a litt”

1 month ago

“Pros: *Ophelia Klenam Dzidzornu as Tuigi *Yvonne Okoro *The main character is very likable. *The story is very well done. *The characters are interes”

1 month ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

1 month ago

“Oh boy, it’s hard to talk about Flower Drum Song without wincing. It’s not an outright terrible film, but it is loaded with baggage that hinders o”

1 month ago

“"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very”

1 month ago

“''If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I wi”

1 month ago

“Bryan: [to Marko] You don't remember me? We spoke on the phone two days ago. I told you I would find you. Former spy Bryan Mills allows his daug”

1 month ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out.  Eventually, I have to agree, it was a solid and en”

1 month ago

“I rented this movie from RedBox and, at first, I wasn't even totally sure if this was the movie I wanted to rent. Plus, this movie is slightly over th”

1 month ago

“"Semi-Pro" is nothing like Will Ferrell's other films. It is not nearly as good as "Elf", or "Stranger Than Fiction". The reason I say that is because”

1 month ago

“A crisp psychological drama...chew that scenery! Suddenly, Last Summer is a wild psycho ride with Katharine Hepburn and Liz Taylor driving the cart”

1 month ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

1 month ago

“Like many other actors, Forest Whitaker decided to direct some movies as well but, unlike some of them who managed to have a pretty good career in thi”

1 month ago

“This movie is darn near perfect. I only wish I would have been a fan of the X-Men in my younger days so this had even more impact. Beautifully filme”

1 month ago

“To be honest, I wasn't so sure what to expect from this flick. I mean, on one hand, it was very well received but, on the other hand, it pretty much s”

1 month ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Furthermore, I have to admit that I always had some rather mixed feelings about Jean-L”

1 month ago

“I know. I know. It was a "different time," but I just can't with the Mickey Rooney character. That being said, I just love the story and I'm honestly”

1 month ago
kathy voted for a review of Chef

“Finally took a minute to see Chef over the weekend and it lived up to the buzz. I loved the characters and the interaction between Carl and his son. ”

1 month ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Stephen Frears's work, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, e”

1 month, 1 week ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in New York”

1 month, 1 week ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAfter being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.As this”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Time takes everybody out; time's undefeated."Creed is precisely the type of involving, crowd-pleasing independent motion picture that Rocky was back ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Seven entries into a long-running franchise, that maybe lost its goodwill over the years, and we get blessed with something as well-made and enjoyable”