All updates

“"This thing is attached to Mia's soul like a leech. If I'm reading this right, it's become her." Horror remakes justifiably strike fear into the he”

1 month ago

“"History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the bloo”

1 month ago

“I just recently saw the trailer for this. I have to admit I have a guilty pleasure for disaster flicks. This one though looks absolutely incredible an”

1 month ago

“I have been wanting to check this out for awhile now. When I first saw the trailer and saw David Koechner I felt that this was going to be a lame come”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is a lost film. Currently, only two reels survive (including the amazing finale) and the complete soundtrack survives on Vitaphone discs on Vita”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A short film only 18 mins. long.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A charming pic about a girl looking to find a rich husband and ends up married to a USAF Sergeant after only 1 day. She decides that he married her o”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Cute Family film. No, this isn't great cinema. Yes, some of the "tricks" the dog did were obviously not real to my adult eyes. The story line is ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I thought that the concept and trailer were interesting so I decided to give this one a shot. I also am intrigued that Jason Bateman is also sitting i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This movie was not really a priority for me but since it was soon to be removed from HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. After directing quit”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A bloodthirsty werewolf becomes nearly indestructible after a government scientist uses it to test a metal-based skin.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Not bad, but could've been truly awesome. I would've liked it if the Rainmaker was more fully developed. He could've been an interesting character/a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest,  I didn’t really know what this movie was about before watching the damned thing and the main reason I wanted to check it out was bec”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"His name is Krampus. He and his helpers did not come to give, but to take. He is the shadow of Saint Nicholas."Filmmaker Michael Dougherty made quite”

1 month, 1 week ago

“There isn't really much on Netflix that has caught my eye at this point of the night (Midnight). I just decided to go ahead and go with this one. It h”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Pour moi, McTiernan s'embarque dans une déconstruction de la figure du "one-man army" qui prédominait dans le cinéma d'action de l'époque, décons”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Je vais comparer le film à Scream, puisque pour moi ce sont deux films aux visées semblables, càd poser un regard ironique sur le cinéma d'horreur”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have always felt that Casino Royale was the best book in Ian Fleming's 007 series, it featured a Bond who was noticeably different to that in the fi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Following the amazing ‘What's Eating Gilbert Grape’, still one of my favorite movies after all these years, Lasse Hallström came up with this dra”

1 month, 1 week ago

“You can say whatever you want about Ron Howard but the guy is quite a versatile director, he has tried a lot of different genres and this time, he tri”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Das Leben des Tanzlehrer Pierre Dulaine, das bereits die Doku „Mad Hot Ballroom“ inspirierte, wird hier nun als Spielfilm aufgearbeitet. Tro”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Eine kleine romantische Komödie im Stil von „Date zu dritt“ oder „Der gebuchte Mann“, nur das in dieser Version am Ende nicht E”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”