All updates

“At first i thought the screenplay was not very original but finally the screenplay is interesting and the story about a bunch of americans and russian”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“After three teenagers find a mysterious hole in the ground after a party; they begin to notice that they have developed a set of superpowers. Initiall”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"I am an Apex Predator. Does the lion feel bad killing the gazelle? Do people feel remorse when they kill a fly?" Chronicle is yet another addition”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"Yes, it was the black guy this time." The 'found-footage' sub-genre was popularised when The Blair Witch Project was released way back in 1999. Th”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Considering the current hype involving super-heros and this other wave of found-footage features, it was just a matter of time before a smart ass woul”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I had already seen this movie, even in the movie theater when it was released, but since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"You are my best friend. You are my only friend." In this cinematic era of computer animation, the art of claymation (for which hand-moulded figuri”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook!" 2010's The Social Network is a two-hour motion picture consisting almos”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I feel I have waited too long already to check this series out. I know I've seen scenes from the series, but I couldn't tell you from which movies the”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"You're just seeking the truth. You're a truth seeker. You can't help it, that is just who you are. You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I've only heard bad things about this film over the years so I decided to see if it lives up to the low expectations. Needless to say, it is just as w”

4 weeks ago

“The Charlie Kaufman is already notorious for the skill of the script by «Being John Malkovich», «Adaptation» and of course the «Eternal Sunshine ”

1 month ago

“As of recently I have been noticing a change in my movie watching. It's becoming harder and harder to impress me or have me engaged with something eno”

1 month ago

“The concept of this is extremely interesting. Most of the time a film about someone growing up usually has several actors playing the part or sometime”

1 month ago

“Once again, we have seen a great film with the filmclub. In fact, we pretty much all agreed that it was one of the best movies we have seen together s”

1 month ago

“Definitely a tidy end to the Nolan Batman trilogy. This film kept up the same energy as "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". Special kudos to the ch”

1 month ago

“Just an absolute geeks joy! Geeksterdam! Geektopia! Geekapalooza! The principles are fantastic (along with the Paul sfx.) A real riot. Now if you're n”

1 month ago

“Giving the project a 100% rating, hoping that JJ Abrams follows ultimately in Gene Roddenberry's vision of Star Trek. I can hope that the `darkness' l”

1 month ago

“I'll have to give it to Skyfall, another rousing James Bond yarn. Kept you exhilarated throughout and kept tou guessing ( at least, in a limited way).”

1 month ago

“Utter dreck. Absolutely stupid. It's like someone had a lot of money to make a movie but didn't care about the product at all. And, you know, I unders”

1 month ago

“Amiable heist flick truly made palpable by the cast. If you didn't know how the film would end by the half-way point, you haven't seen a lot of movies”

1 month ago

“I'm giving this a 9 if only to compare it to Field of Dreams, or Redford's The Natural as a reference to the inimitable game of golf.”

1 month ago

“Exceptional film. Challenges audiences on every level. The deliberate movement of the narrative might make or break someone on the fence between lovin”

1 month ago

“Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like this work a”

1 month ago

“This is the best of the recent Marvel films. It's smart, funny. challenging, dark, and in spiring. This is the one that brings the disparate character”

1 month ago

“He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps, A talent”

1 month ago

“Terrible. Ridiculous. Stupid. Dumb. Moronic. Childish. RottenTomatoes gave it 71%. The Tomamometer really goofed in this case. This is not a good movi”

1 month ago

“GOTTA SEE THE ROGUE CUT! It;s better than the theatrical release. Either way such a powerful movie. Very well done!”

1 month ago

“Starts out a little slow, and if you don't listen closely you don't catch all the jokes, but the story really blossoms and the fairly unsympathetic pr”