All updates

“I heard a lot about this, but only when the movie came out. Before that I didn't even know it existed. Anyways given the cast I decided to go ahead an”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Ripley: Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out. Burke: T”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Guillermo del Toro’s entire career has been built on a profound empathy for the monsters and the outsiders, sometimes metaphorically, quite often li”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since Nick, my step-son, was really eager to see it, we ended up watching it in the movie theater. ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I think Roland Emmerich likes destroying cities with New York being his favorite first Independence Day then Godzilla now The Day After Tomorrow i th”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, after this movie was released, it became v”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“I've said it before, depression makes for good movie. This is the most depressing movies I have ever seen, and it's also one of the best. The Pianist ”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“''I don't know how to thank you.'' ''Thank God, not me. He wants us to survive. Well, that's what we have to believe.'' A Polish Jewish musician”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Many things can be said about Kill Bill Vol. 2 or even Quentin Tarantino in general. First of all, that man is a genius. Secondly, not many people”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“First hour: Interesting premise, but tainted by hokey mysticism driving the plot. Second hour: Lots of bad editing cutting back and forth between E”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, to be ho”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Since I'm a big fan of Michael Haneke's work, I was really eager to check this movie, even if it eventually didn't make much waves when it was release”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Sin City is stylish and professional. It's a game changer, this one. Visually, this film is just brilliant and the cinematography is miles high better”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Me masturbé con Lola Bunny, ahora lo hago con Jessica Rabbit. Mi evolución como persona es tremenda”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“How this movie is at the top of IMDb top 250 nobody knows, but one thing is certain: Shitty movie made for people with low IQ get excited. Maybe that'”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *I saw the trailer for this and honestly wasn't too sure what to expect from it. *After hearing nothing but positive word of mouth I decided to”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“Darkest Hour from the other side, and with many of the same problems as that film, Dunkirk is possibly director Christopher Nolan’s most emotionally”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“This movie was not really a high priority for me but since it was recommended by another listal member and since it seemed to be intriguing, I thought”

2 months, 3 weeks ago

“These films are timeless, third time I’ve seen it and its just as good as when I watched it the first time. It captures the moments of when you meet”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“I can't believe it took me so much time to finally re-watch this flick. Seriously, I must have seen it around the time that it was released, about 20 ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“In a potential relationship, my highest hope is to discover the deepest emotional/philosophical/intellectual connection possible between people. This ”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“by Dane Youssef It's all over. The saga is complete. Lucas has come full-circle and so has the universe and it's inhabitants. After "The Pha”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“Produced and released in the shadow of successful werewolf flicks like An American Werewolf in London and The Howling, 1985's Silver Bullet represents”

3 months ago

“The literary works of celebrated author Stephen King have been adapted into dozens of feature films, but 2017's It represents one of the most successf”

3 months ago

“I had no idea what to expect from this movie but since it was recommended by one of my favorite listal members, I thought I might as well check it out”

3 months ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out and since it is considered as one of the best Americ”

3 months ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since I always had a weak spot for David Cronenberg's work, I was quite eager to check it out.”

3 months ago

“This is a weird one for me to talk about. Manchester by the Sea strikes all the right poses, hits all of the story beats, but there’s a strange sens”

3 months ago

“Ok, I am just going to go ahead and admit that I still really like this film now despite it was one of the films that I grew up with as a child. Howev”