All updates

“2014's Guardians of the Galaxy was something of a curveball from the folks at Marvel Studios, with its irreverent nature, space setting and lack of an”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“During Dick Tracy’s “More” sequence, Madonna’s Breathless Mahoney sings: “But there’s nothing better than more, more, more/Nothing’s bet”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop." There are a very limited number of movie”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I was fortunate enough to see this movie before 'The Departed'. I remember, back in those days, I kept hearing about this flick so I was really eager ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A great script and an energetic direction for a movie that catched me and kept me holding my breath all the way to the end. A well-constructed story w”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“In a nutshell, Inception is a fantastic movie - multi-layered, thought provoking, action packed and very well acted. Miles above a lot of the dreck th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Inception reminds me of a song called “The Windmills of Your Mind” which features lyrics about dreams within dreams, building on top of more dream”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Christopher Nolan's mind-bending, intelligent, exciting and disturbing sci-fi extravaganza, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, blends the best of traditional”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“In my opinion, it is such a brilliant movie. I have actually seen it several times when I was younger, even in the movie theater when it was released ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Timeless and didn't age one bit through the years. Concept was complex and compelling, yet the relationships between the characters managed to shine t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the arrogant son of Odin (Anthony Hopkins) is banished from Asgard after disobeying his father's orders. On Earth he bumps int”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Alright, back when this was into preproduction, I (and so many comic book fans) were surprised when Branagh was slated to direct. Here we have Thor th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSA group of high school kids get infused with unique superpowers and harness their abilities in order to save the world.First, let me ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“It’s built upon and speaks the language of nerd culture. Video games, action figures, monster movies, comic books, anime and Saturday morning cartoo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS The plot is that giant monsters, known as Kaiju, have been appearing through a dimensional rift under the Pacific Ocean, so giant”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS To put it simply, this movie delivers in spades everything the first one lacked. The script is far tighter, the stakes are much h”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS Now, before I start talking about this movie, I should point out that yes, I have deliberately held off on it until now. I didn't”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house and I sleep like a baby." Unofficially billed as Clint Eastwood's swansong to acting, Gran T”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I always had a weak spot for Spike Lee's work, of course, I was really eager to check his directing debut. Well, what I liked the most was the f”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since this movie had a really impressive reputation, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. Eventually, even though it didn't turn out to be on”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Orlando Bloom and Forest Whitaker, I thought I might as well chec”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I already saw this movie but since it was a while back and since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again. In fact, I saw the dam”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, of course, I was really eager to watch the damned thing. And, indeed, it turned out to ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Quick review: Overall I found this to be an appreciated addition to the "Alien" universe. Though it got a lot of mixed reviews, and did have a few ove”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I am absolutely not sure where to pinpoint my feelings about this film. The fact that a person of my enthusiastic taste could be in the minority below”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Christopher Nolan does the impossible. When no one thought it would ever be possible to create a superhero film that's better than The Dark Knight, No”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Hi i gonna review toy story 2 Spoilers alert the story in a nutshell a toy raptor takes Woody the other toys were going to save him while Woody knew ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“When a mission goes wrong in Sweden,Jack (George Clooney),a professional executioner,will resort to central Italy.There should be organized, without a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“In the beggining of the last century,Daniel Plainview looking for silver in the American South.He discovered oil and soon became fabulously rich,and c”