All updates

“I really enjoyed the first two the latter actually being better in my opinion. I have been wanting to see this and just never really had the chance to”

1 month ago

“When you hear the word critic, who's the first critic you think of? I'm probably guessing Roger Ebert, who was and still is the most famous critic of ”

1 month ago

“''What really matters is what you believe.'' A murder inside the Louvre and clues in Da Vinci paintings lead to the discovery of a religious myster”

1 month ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

1 month ago

“After watching this movie i concluded that apparently i cannot trust the internet ever again, the reason why i say this is just because a lot of revie”

1 month ago

“To be quite honest i don´t know where to start with this one mostly because of the confused emotions that it brings me, for some reason i don´t real”

1 month ago

“(Minor Spoilers ahead) Kingsman is easily one of the best action/spy movies that has been done in quite a while (and since its based of a comic ser”

1 month ago

“finally , the end of trilogy - but moulded to invincible perfection! Every single part of this trio is masterpiece ! This is superb end to unmatched ”

1 month ago

“WOW , i may not like the movie , but its name is damn awesome . it instantly drags ur attention ,,, this is another must watch movie , seriously look”

1 month ago

“21 Jump Street admits from the start, in a nicely timed and very meta joke, that it's really just an attempt to mine the past for nostalgia and ideas-”

1 month ago

“Expected a masterpiece , as cast was very powerful but it turned down. Even as always the actors have given their great shots , movie is very dull esp”

1 month ago

“well Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger together ! Does it excite you????? I bet it does ! The duo gave us a great pieece of entertainment”

1 month ago

“Robert DeNiro steals the show.. Nothing is more awesome than watching your favorite one and DeNiro never disappoints .. Good classic crime thriller ”

1 month ago

“just one line for this movie : it is amazingly awesome . i just loved everything about it . teaches a lot about real life . :)”

1 month ago

“Batman Begins made a believer out of me. The blinders were lifted from my eyes, and I not only understood why a billionaire would transform himself in”

1 month ago

“Michael Bay takes a lot of flack for his films, but whatever you think of them you have to agree that he’s pretty good at blowing stuff up. Directin”

1 month ago

“The Raid: Redemption, the newest film from writer/director Gareth Evans, isn’t so much an action movie as it is an action experience. Featuring some”

1 month ago

“I definitely knew this was something I would be watching soon after it came out. Bradley Cooper is such an amazing well rounded actor. In fact everyon”

1 month ago

“Beautifully animated but, despite its excellent pedigree, never quite works Marred by something of a family feud over whether Jacques Tati's semi-a”

1 month ago

“I thought it was a really gloomy and depressing movie. Once again, after "Monster" and "North Country", Charlize Theron shows she definitely can play ”

1 month ago

“So last year Ridley Scott did that horrible movie The Counselor which was highly disappointing. I think he redeemed himself with this epic biblical st”

1 month ago

“"History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the bloo”

1 month ago

“"Because of you a lot of people are dead. And now it's your turn. " Released immediately after The Terminator and Commando, 1986's Raw Deal is a st”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though it is a rather obscure feature, since there was a nice cast, I was still eager to check it out. Eventually, I thought it was a fairly real”

1 month, 1 week ago

“usually i'm not a fan of remakes but this new version of Robocop is not bad at all and even if the screenplay is much different then the original vers”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Italian Job is a good old fashion chase movie, a bunch of Brits take on the Mafia, and take a ride through Italy. The cast do a great job at bring”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I did not mind Money Train, it has it's funny moments. The story is a bit flimsical, Wesley Snipes and Wood Harrelson had chemistry which helped. Mone”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Oh man, if I’m a sucker for any type of film, it’s a British costume drama about repressed emotions, all-consuming love affairs, and the disruptio”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Matchstick Men is a well written drama, Nicolas Cage plays a con man who ends up being coned in a way that changes his life. Nicolas Cage does a good ”