All updates

“Every once in a while a film comes around that is so incredibly amazing that it leaves everyone stunned into silence. Forrest Gump is amazing but nobo”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“The Indie film has become more and more popular as the years go on. Blockbusters and high concept movies are losing their appeal as favourite films be”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this flick but since I'm a sucker for Science-Fiction features, I thought I might as well give ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Even though it was slightly unexpected, my step-son Nick decided we should watch this movie this month in the movie theater and I thought it was a ni”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“This "movie" is actually a "TV movie", that is to say a movie made for television, and I never expect too much from such products. But this one exceed”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Through the years, the Academy has made some poor choices but, lately, I have to admit that they finally got it right and this movie was definitely a ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Personally, maybe because I’m in fact just a little pervert, I have always been intrigued by sexuality in the movies. Indeed, it is not very often t”

3 weeks ago

“Pacific Rim freaking rocks!!! Guillermo del Toro does it once again and in grand style. This brought back childhood memories of the Shogun Warriors fo”

3 weeks ago

“I'm a little bit suspicious when it comes to evaluating the work of Tolkien translated to a movie, after all, I think the man was a genius, so, unless”

3 weeks ago

“(Minor Spoilers ahead) Kingsman is easily one of the best action/spy movies that has been done in quite a while (and since its based of a comic ser”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“In the barest of ways, Thieves Like Us resembles the iconoclastic Bonnie and Clyde, but unlike that film, Thieves doesn’t present us with anti-heroe”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I was expecting a lot more from this, even though I knew it was going to be cliché and that the plot was going to be familiar etc.The positives?Simpl”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I always wondered where those "Vote For Pedro" shirts everyone always references were from...and who this meme dude was...I guess I know now.Honestly,”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Having read this book a while back and enjoyed quite a lot, I have got to say I was at the least a bit disappointed with this film.Not that it wasn't ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Fury is a gritty war movie that delivers on what i expected from it and while there are a few things i did have a problem with they weren't big enough”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I wanted to see this since before the trailer was out and just the name and the cast were online. David Ayer is one director I just highly enjoy. When”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“War is hell. And it's a living hell, as seen through the eyes of green-as-grass newbie typist-cum-tanker, Norman. The good guys aren't always the win”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it very well when i”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“This film is probably my favorite superhero film I have seen. It just has everything i like best in a film: likeable characters, strong female charact”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"All fucking hell is going to break loose..." Though I walk through the valley of shadow and death, I shall fear no evil; for lord John Matrix will”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Amiable and satisfying little black comedy about four people meeting at a crux point in their lives. Good performances make something like this work a”

4 weeks ago

“He tried. But McFarlane was going for too much comedy to build a very interesting plot. I think he thought the comedy would fill in the gaps, A talent”

4 weeks ago