All updates

“"Well, if she's not a ghost then what is she?"Another low-budget fright film from Australian producer James Wan, 2016's Lights Out is one of the super”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Notes: *This was playing at my theater when it first came out, but I never had the chance to just sit down and watch it all. *There are some moments I”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

1 month, 1 week ago

“1 of the best movies ive ever seen, i rented it through redbox, and loved it so much the next day i bought 2 copies, 1 for me and 1 for my granddaught”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A dysfunctional family travels hundreds of miles on their bus, just to enter the daughter in a beauty pageant. When talking about dysfunctional fam”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Clive Owen returns to the BMW shorts he did 14 years ago! *An excellent selection of supporting actors here. *This one is directed and written”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I thought the first two were just okay. Not bad, but not great. *This one however looked to be really good and interesting. *Besides I tend to”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Hannah Fierman is the only person to return from the VHS short Amateur Night. *There are also several other actors from the VHS Viral entry. *”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I am bored on Netflix again so giving this a look. *The trailer looked interesting enough. *I have seen ATM and Buried both written by Chris S”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *Oh exciting 2 more terrible name only additions to the saga starting with this one. *I only watch these so you don't half to. *I mean could th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *This movie didn't go as noticed as it should be because of Nate Parker's allegations. *Besides that I hear that those who have watched this th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“One of the most beautiful and touching films,it's not well known so I recommend everyone to see it at least once, a sad film but may inspire you, not ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest. even though I did like 'The Force Awakens', I thought it was slightly disappointing. Indeed, like many others, I thought it was way too ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Notes: *I really know nothing about this movie. *It's 2 and a half hours so I am hoping it will be good. *It was suggested by a friend here so I'm giv”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Even though it is not really a famous movie, I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick so I was quite eager to check it out. In fact, I ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This documentary was brilliant. Simply genius. I loved it. How can something so random be so perfect? Seldom does a movie of any sort (espcially a "c”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is one of the goriest films I can quickly recall. It's known worldwide for the gore and violence in it. But it also is one of the most hilarious ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"I seek righteousness. But I'll take revenge."2016’s The Magnificent Seven is the very definition of "pretty good." It's not perfect, and it doesn't”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"I know right? You're probably thinking, "Whose balls did I have to fondle to get my very own movie"? I can't tell you his name, but it rhymes with "P”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"The world is coming undone. Imperial flags reign across the galaxy."A lot was riding on 2015's Star Wars: The Force Awakens since it restarted the li”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Tämä oli melkein kivuliasta katsottavaa. Ajatus on melkein sama, kuin Freaky Fridayssa, mutta hiukan eri twistillä. Toteutus vain ei ole yhtä vahv”

“The best!”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *This is the second of the Amityville attached names I have seen today. *I'm surprised that this one has a few people I recognize. *The product”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Notes: *I honestly wasn't too impressed with the trailer. *It just feels like a complete Smurfs copy. *Not even sure why they decided to make this. *T”