All updates

“I recently saw The Wild in the theater with my 4-year old, and I came away finding it lacking. The Wild is an uninspired rehash of several movies - m”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This film should have been excellent! The cast is amazing and the plot not completely unworkable but yet this film lack any drive or direction. I had ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“this is the best movie of all time!!”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences that you hav”

1 month ago

“Initital Thought: Blake Lively hasn't been doing much lately so it's nice to see something new with her. Also the plot involves immortality which is a”

1 month ago

“I remember it very well when this movie was released. Indeed, I didn’t see it in the movie theater but, very quickly, it became a cult-classic so I ”

1 month ago

“For obvious reasons, RABBIT HOLE can't be recommended to any parent who has lost a son or daughter. As one character wisely puts it at one point, it's”

1 month ago

“I was surprised at how unsexy Kate Beckinsdale was in this movie - she looks pissed off all the time, and is basically running throughout the entire m”

1 month ago

“Not as action-packed as I expected it to be, but it was very interesting. The main theme of the movie is captured perfectly by the character Gesser: "”

1 month ago

“This was another interesting movie, although it was a bit more crude than it had to be. I thought Michael Caine's character was very enjoyable. He cau”

1 month ago

“i was like 7 or 8 years old when this movie came out, and i remember being in that theater, thinking to myself "i'm gonna walk out"”

1 month ago

“why is there so much blood and violence. i love horror movies, but i can't stand this this. disgusting. the cinematography is beautiful.”

1 month ago
Viro voted for a review of Rize

“excellent.”

1 month ago

“because he's gay. If you work at a video store, and someone asks for a recommendation, don't suggest something that only a small specific group of peo”

1 month ago

“Strange people like to fall in love with strange movies that suck but are really bizarre, that's like the definition of a cult classic.”

1 month ago

“So I decided to go ahead and watch this today since it was playing at my theater. I liked the first one and appreciated who would be the new additions”

1 month ago

“I watched the trailer for this and seeing Sacha Baron Cohen lets you know that this is going to be a rather gross comedy. The guy doesn't seem to have”

1 month ago

“I was really skeptical about watching this. I despised the first one. I usually like Tim Burton films, but whenever he takes on kids stories like Alic”

1 month ago

“"You can't handle the tooth! And that's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth! I pledge allegiance to the tooth!" Remember Judd Apat”

1 month ago
Viro voted for a review of Moses

“This is a pretty good movie, but in my opinion it doesn't compare to "The Ten Commandments". I loved "The Ten Commandments" so much more.”

1 month ago

“Dieser Film zeigt wieder mal sehr schön wie aus einer guten Idee nur ein mittelmäßiger Film wird. Vier alte mehr oder weniger bekannte Stars ”

1 month ago

“This movie includes a moving performance by Mahalia Jackson, who sings "Trouble Of The World" in the funeral scene.”

1 month ago

“I agree that Hollywood needs to listen to the crowds when they only want people to be portrayed by actual people from the country involved. On the oth”

1 month ago

“Since it is a huge cult-classic, I was really curious to check this flick. Unfortunately, I thought it was pretty bad. Ok, I'm maybe too harsh on this”

1 month ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it whenever I get the opportunity. Anyway, in my opinion, ”

1 month ago

“"Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day." The Grey is a far better, m”

1 month ago

“Following past experiences from previous hits Taken and Unknown, we should have all gathered by now that any action-thriller involving Liam Neeson wil”