All updates

“I wasn't expecting much from this film based on Squeenix's track record in film making. Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within was a fine experiment and a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“On the one hand, Ghost in the Shell isn't a disaster. Given the history of videogame and anime movie adaptations, that's a considerable accomplishme”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Passengers. It's a movie. About dating. In space. It reminded me of Red Planet, which isn't surprising, since it's the saddest excuse for science fic”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Ever wonder what goes on in the mind of a kidnapper when he is planning and committing the act? Here's your chance. The kidnapper doesn't run around w”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I like The Seventh Seal more every time I see it. This is a movie that had the balls to flip religion the bird in 1957. It's a perfect tale of revel”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Solaris is extremely overrated so is it's director Tarkovsky and some if not most of his movies (especially The Mirror). His movies are waaay too long”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I really enjoyed this movie (watched it together with my wife, she even rated it 9/10) I think the cinematography/visuals in this movie are incredible”

1 month, 1 week ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

“             "You can ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Sketches by De Sica a'lla italiana but in Paris, with MascLaine in the 7 of them and an international cast. Zavattini goes best in the Lex Barker sket”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I know I watched this, but I can’t really remember much about it. Which is such a shame because it stars Shirley MacLaine, features Peter Sellers, M”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The subject matter of Lolita naturally poses some problems for a director, but this adaptation has ultimately gone down as a victory for the censors. ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“totally annoying movie, horrible camera work, bad actors, no atmosphere or intensity at all-total waste of time to watch crap like this!”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Unlike the first movie "Planet of the Apes", this movie tells somewhat -it could happen- story. Those who love dangerous laboratory games, those who e”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Sicario is more than just an action-thriller about the brutal, pointless drug war in North America. Its graphic depictions and nihilistic tone flip a ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"The left tackle's job is to protect the quarterback from what he can't see coming. To protect his blind side." 2009 will stand as a defining year ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“My Point 5/10 is for Elephant and Circus, the movie is boring and the two lead have no chemistry,good story but bad storytelling- bad directing”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“i own this movie on VHS..A man appears claiming to be Van Gogh..100 years after he/ lived..He has no money so he finds a  way to prove he is rea”

kathy voted for a review of 1969

“hard to watch. i graduated that year and chose the road of marriage after working only one year..i tried to empathize with these kids..but i couldn't.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“La chica que saltaba a través del tiempo es muy probablemente una de las obras más conocidas y amadas de la animación japonesa en toda su historia,”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“No funciona como peli de acción, de espías o como Rule of Cool. Las escenas de acción están contadas con los dedos de una mano y 2 de ellas no se ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This is, like, the best movie I've ever seen in my life! "Let's go show those boffins what's what!" "It's only impossible if you stop to think ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“It seems that Aardman can’t manage to catch a break. Indeed, except for Wallace & Gromit, their other productions don’t seem to be really successf”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Appreciating Aardman films seems to be easier for a certain, shall we say, less colonial segment of the movie watching population. The humor is oft-d”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I've never quite enjoyed Aardman's work as much as critics. At least, not their full-length films. That's not to say I haven't liked them; I've liked ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Following Aardman Animations’ most notable triumphs, such as Wallace And Gromit, Chicken Run and most recently Arthur Christmas, they make their lat”

1 month, 3 weeks ago