All updates

“There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, but I'm goin”

2 weeks, 5 days ago
kathy voted for a review of Hulk

“This film from Ang Lee could have been the best superheroes movie ever made but unfortunately it's not... due to some technical flaws in the visual ef”

3 weeks ago

“after all those years i've finally watched this crazy movie entirely but i'm still wondering why it's so popular. Technically and artistically it's a ”

3 weeks ago

“Hercules while its not the best movie of 2014 it certainly isn't the worst and its for sure better than the other Hercules movie that came out earlier”

3 weeks ago

“I liked it but sorry America if it ant broke don't fix it, I really don't know why Americans feel the need to take excellent Japanese horror movies an”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“I loved the mist mostly because of the ending, it has an ending that is brilliant. The simplicity of the horror is what I liked as well, and watching ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“There will be days when we lose faith, days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come, that we forsake this planet and its people. ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Maybe not my cup of tea movie wise, It delivered with having passion and certainly originality, the cast seemed to bear the chemistry so well together”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I know there's still nearly 11 months of the year remaining, but I am convinced that no other 2014 release will make me laugh as much, or as hard, as ”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“No reviews? Let's give it a try. Ignoring the first, unneeded scene (the flash-forward), it starts off fairly well. There's the just married couple, t”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“watch the movie, if only for carole lombard's ha”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I love Natural Born Killer, it is a brilliant piece of satire mixed with stunning visuals. This is one trip of a movie, with excess violence and psych”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Scooby Doo the movie could not regenerate anything from the cartoon series, for me it was a massive fail in every department. The only thing they got ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I have not read the book or seen the original movie, for a teen drama it is pretty average. The story has been retold so many times before, that said ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I am a big Gary Cooper fan and Mr Deeds is one of his best films, I really enjoyed the story, acting. This is a comedy feast, mostly coming from Gary ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I love zombie films so when someone comes up with a fresh idea on the subject I'm always up to checking it out. I remember seeing the trailer for this”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I had never heard of this movie, but from a brief read of the description, I was interested enough to check it out. Now that I have endured the entir”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“'The Iron Lady' is known to be one of Meryl Streep's best performances! Definitely! The film has also received mixed reviews, disagree! This is one of”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I have been wanting to watch this for a very long time and I finally did. I enjoyed it.It felt realistic.I enjoyed the quirkiness and,at times,awkward”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Absolutely, without a doubt, one of the best horror movies I have ever seen. I have recommended it time and again to other horror fans, and it hasn't”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“When I first saw this film 2 years ago, I saw it, I thought about it for a second, and I thought it was good, but I didn't understand why it was so un”

4 weeks ago

4 weeks ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Abbott and Costello portray newly graduated detectives who take on the case of a boxer accused of killing his manager. Using a serum that makes people”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Bud and Lou help a 1890's showboat owner and his daughter fend off crooks. This film includes the first on-screen rendition of the classic "Who's On F”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This one isn't rated that great on many review sites but I liked it. This one has everything - space, crooks, Mardi Gras, and of course some beautiful”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Mari. She was a lot tougher than you, doc. She took a while to kill. She was really tough. We had a hard time with her." Every filmmaker has to st”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Una glaciazione globale, conseguenza di un esperimento sbagliato, ha quasi sterminato l’umanità. I sopravvissuti sono raccolti tutti su di un lungh”

1 month ago