All updates

“That ghost movie SUCKED. Why? It is not even scary at all. I have seen so many scary movies. This ghost movie is way worse than Feardotcom.”

4 weeks ago

“This is the worse ghost movie of all time. Why? It is not even that scary. I have seen the best scary movies. And also, this ghost movie is worse than”

4 weeks ago

“"I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace... your extermination." The”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“my fave film of ALL time ive gotta admit, the book is pretty crap...but Gerry Butler makes an excellent phantom...his voice really fits...and Emmy ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I'm all up for making theatre more accessable to the masses. I fell in love with the story of the Phantom, when I went to see it in London for my 16th”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“A lot of mythologies about snake women are great to exploit in horror movies. Namely in Greek mythology, a She-Viper (or Echidna) was known as being t”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I usually agree with critics. I agree that most highly praised movies are good, while low-rated ones are bad. Critic reviews are usually my go-to for ”

1 month ago

“There is a certain rule in horror movies when a sequel declares it's going to be the Final film. It usually is not. Sometimes it is, other times it's ”

1 month ago

“Thirteen is harsh look into the life of teengirls, Evan Rachel Wood plays Tracy Freeland. A young girl who is looking for her place in the world, and ”

1 month ago

“This one is by far my favorite of the Friday the 13th movies. This one literally solidified Jason as a classic movie monster. All of that is due in pa”

1 month ago

“So after seeing Premium Rush and Dark Knight Rises as well as a few others of his movies, I am not embarrassed to admit that I have a man crush on Jos”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: My dad posted the trailer for this on my brother's page and was instantly mystified. It looks like a thrill ride. It said it comes fr”

1 month ago

“Odd, touching, and unique, Punch-Drunk Love is also delightfully funny, utilizing Adam Sandler's comic persona to explore the life of a lonely guy who”

1 month ago

“The internet is a curious little thing. It can be used for listening to music, watching videos, playing games, shopping, socializing and blackmailing”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: This caught my eye when I was searching for news about something. It is the first film for Michelle Hendley who just so happens to be”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: I'm a big fan of Kevin Hart so I knew this would be something I would see. The cast is a decent mix bag of comedy actors. The trailer”

1 month ago

“A simplest movie, which tells the story of an old couple from Birmingham who decides to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary in Paris. Like all th”

1 month ago

“I had this movie on DVD for ages I just never watched it until a few days ago I never thought how good this movie was going to be but I did enjoy it. ”

1 month ago

“I am still feeling like if it was Halloween because I love the movie because it had "Halloween elements" on it. Halloween elements are like ghosts, go”

1 month ago

“"You don't expect your family to understand what you're doing. You just hope they understand you're doing it for them, and when you get home you hope ”

1 month ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I might as well give it a try. Basically, it is a ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Following the fortunes of a poor farmer and his family who travel to the capital in search of a better life, Metro Manila examines to what lengths peo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“An independently produced from both the countries, Phillipines and United Kingdom which was selected to represent Britain at the 2013 Oscars. This cri”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since it is such a classic, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. To be honest, the circumstances I watched the damned thing were far fro”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Predator 2 is a waist of time, it was a great dissapointment. With such a good story, and very cool alien they could have and should have done so much”

1 month, 1 week ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”