All updates

“Initial Thought: I must be bored to sit here and decide to watch this. I hear nothing but negatives about this movie. I guess I tend to do things for ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Initial Thought: I thought the first one was funny but average. I planned to check this out whenever I could get a hold of it for cheap or borrow it. ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Since, it is a huge classic, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather huge expectations. Indeed, it is supposed to be one of the great”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Initial Thought: So I was actually pretty intent on watching this when it was announced. I was hopeful for it. Then the first trailer came out and it ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Exceptional film. Challenges audiences on every level. The deliberate movement of the narrative might make or break someone on the fence between lovin”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

3 weeks ago

“I watched the trailer for this awhile back and I knew this was something I should check out. It has a stellar cast and some big names I didn't even kn”

3 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but, for some rather morbide reasons, I still wanted to check if it was as bad as it looked. Well,”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Adaptation of the french novel 'The Assassination'. The movie was so good, but I had a hesitation over the contents. The movie tried to be a too smart”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I have seen a few French animations like 'Eleanor's Secret', 'Zarafa' and others. They were so cute, unlike Hollywood's, these were targeted for the c”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“With the realism of the coming of age teen life themes that the film "Kids" started, Dollhouse seems to continue. This time, the plot is fitted into ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to create live-a”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I have been eager to see this movie for awhile. I am not exactly sure why, but from the trailer it looked intriguing. It's a little bit found footage,”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“I tend to call this movie the "2001: A Space Odyssey" of the war genre in that it's a story of a long journey that culminates into a meeting with a st”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“In my opinion, this was the first film to establish Robert Deniro's onscreen persona & his distinctive method of acting that he's known for, even up u”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Sometimes a bit too tasteful and generic, but when Still Alice narrows its focus down to how this exact family and woman in particular deal with her d”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Behind story of a historical event's TV documentation This BBC film was based on the actual event that took place in the early 60s, Jerusalem. Abo”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Basically, it is another major classic directed by Oliver Stone but, to be honest, the first time I watched it, I thought it was actually slightly dis”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

4 weeks ago

“Before I watched this all I was thinking was that it was going to be really stupid. I was totally wrong, I really liked this movie, it's surrounded by”

1 month ago

“After hearing here and there some good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Basically, if the Dardennes brothers would remake ”

1 month ago

“It was surprisingly an amazing movie. Related to the religious thing, but science had a fair amount of display in the narration. You don't have to be ”

1 month ago

“I don't know why exactly but this movie intrigued me from the moment I heard about it and I was definitely eager to watch it. Eventually, I wasn't dis”

1 month ago

“Well the movie is about two teenage girls from London, Ginger and Rose, who are very close since their birth. They share everything, talk and discuss ”

1 month ago

“Within a week, it was already the 2nd movie picked up by Roger Ebert as one of the best of the year without me knowing it before watching this. Even t”

1 month ago

“Wow, they did it again… Indeed, each time I start to loose faith in Marvel, they come up with a movie that just blows me away. Indeed, against all e”

1 month ago

“With the exception of some sound effects work, musical cues, and a repeated song-and-dance number, The Triplets of Belleville is a deliriously strange”

1 month ago

“Beautiful ! lovely,natural ... the little girl is so adorable and the story is heartwarming,charming. it makes me want to buy a camera and make a fi”

1 month ago

“"Yeah, I know I drink a lot, I know I do because I'm a writer and that's what I do, I drink. I'm not like those people out there, I can control myself”