All updates

“One of the worst films I have seen recently it is just boring and full of lovely hot women which was exciting but there was just nothing good to this ”

1 month ago

“Seth is not someone I rate highly, I don't really like him at all, but it's just like Ted. Not really funny and they are both long films edging just u”

1 month ago

“I really did wish this one would be one par with the original, but it just isn't. It takes to long to get into the plot, where the first one set it up”

1 month ago

“While one can't deny that the film looks great, and the action sequences are pretty fun, the movie never really finds its footing. It starts way too q”

1 month ago

“Finally, Superman's got a sack. After years of flaccid, lifeless Superman films, Man of Steel brings the action and then some. At times, it's a bit to”

1 month ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

1 month ago

“Zizek basically wants to show how "ideologies" manipulate our psychologies. He mentions nazism and stalinism, but his basic targets are capitalism and”

1 month ago

“I have never been so excited to see a Transformers movie since the first one. Yeah, last time I missed, but this time it was in digital 3D. I was book”

1 month ago

“Rambling, incoherent mess, that might contain minor spoilers. Disney's 1958 animated film by the name of Sleeping Beauty is one of cinema's greates”

1 month ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

1 month ago

“It's the kind of movie you want to hug after you finish watching it, because it's so good-hearted while keeping corniness at a minimum. After having w”

1 month ago

“Interesting movie. Nicely done visually, good directing and acting. However the story is something strange. It is natural and has some weirdness at th”

1 month ago

“Studio Ghibli's latest anime movie. I was totally heart broke when I heard it is Mr. Miyazaki's final movie. Then I was thoroughly prepared to enjoy e”

1 month, 1 week ago

“If you like action films with bad acting, bad surgery and bad dialogue... then this is the movie for you.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The dialogue between songs might have been awful, the songs sometimes screechy and the whole thing a little High School the Gleesical. Russell Brand ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is a really well made low budget horror film. It is kind of on a similar fashion to Battle Royale and such like films with a different take. None”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Once again, it seems to be another flop for Tom Cruise. It seems that the poor guy will never learn. At least, this time, it was actually pretty good,”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is an extraordinary film. De Niro in the central role delivers one of those powerhouse performances that simply blows the audience away.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I always had a weak spot for Neil LaBute's work, I was really eagerto check this flick. Ever since he made the really misguided remake of 'The W”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory." The original Indiana Jones film was a little known production that became a worldwide hit. After the g”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Horror movie with hot cheerleaders what could go wrong? Well honestly anything could. Well it starts off with the right kind of wrong leaving me with ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Shallow Hal is shallow in every way, the movie tries to convey a message of beauty is not everything but fails so badly. You have Jack Black and Jason”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I was surprised to see this movie, they had made a remake of the original but I never thought they would make a second one. This is not a continuation”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have read Ann Rice's books, and I am a fan and when everyone heard they were turning the book into a film, there were a lot of question marks as to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“When a stranger calls is not your typical horror movie, the movie tries to bring the horror in the atmosphere and tension. Some people like it some do”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Silent Hill is an excellent horror movie, it has atmosphere, a good soundtrack everything you want from a decent horror. The movie lacks a lot of bloo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I am not a fan of remakes, but I liked this one more then the first. The story is the same as the first, but I thought because it was modern it seemed”

1 month, 1 week ago

“At the time when Twister came out, disaster movies where the big thing. Twister as the name says, is about tornado's and a group of storm chasers tryi”