All updates

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a nice cast, I thought I might as well give it a try. Basically, it is a ”

1 month ago

“"I'm the one who's going to make your life real difficult if you don't tow the line, country boy." Screenwriter Nick Cave and director John Hillcoa”

1 month ago

“"Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it's not there." Produced by Blue Sky Studios, who also created Ice Age and Rio, 2013's Epic ”

1 month ago

“There is some truth to the saying "You can't judge a book by its cover," but at the same time, it doesn't always apply. In the case of Epic, I got exa”

1 month ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for Keira Knightley, I thought I should check it out anyway. I always wond”

1 month ago

“Gameful, intelligent, provocative, tongue in cheek, shameless about its ridicule songs; open to the public about its clues. Woodward is excellent bein”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It is pure and simply my all time favorite movie. It is the only movie I can re-watch without being bothered by the small imperfections. The funny thi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“At last, I’m done with the Muppets movies! In fact, they have already released a new installment in the meantime but I guess I’ll have to catch it”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but I still ended up watching it with Nick, my step-son. At least, I’ll give this to Michael Bay”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Whatever you say I am not a big fan of this franchise. I did not like much the first installment other than a decent entertainment. So this was anothe”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I wondered if 'Catching Fire' would be as good as the first 'Hunger Games' flick and to my surprise it turned out to be better! 'The Hunger Games' ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I liked 2012's The Hunger Games. It was an entertaining and well-made film, but it also managed to be thought-provoking with some spot-on social comme”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar with Suzanne ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This film is the film 101 on how to not make an adaptation of an existing source material. I'll just get this out in this sentence: I really, really, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Not so long ago I have seen ‘Wyatt Earp’ another Western directed by Lawrence Kasdan and also starring Kevin Costner. Even though it sounded great”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It's good to see another epic biblical story make it onto the big screen. The director is known for making interesting works and the cast is full of g”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is Brad Bird's weakest film to date by a very wide margin. Ho”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Oh...woe is me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I Don't know who to idolise. I'm feeling unconfiden”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since series one aired in 2011, the television show of Mrs Brown’s Boys has been heavily panned by critics. This has been due to the general idea of”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“How horrifically alive the past is, pervading the present into a bleak and uncertain future... All the hurt could only stand above you if you let i”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I might be the only person who will start by saying that this movie was terrible. The movie starts OK, with some great acting and good amount of te”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“At some point, we're all familiar with the tale of Snow White. Fairest of them all, poisoned apple, true love's kiss, etc. But we find ourselves in ti”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"That's right, keep running. There are no boundaries to dreams. The spirit will be freed from the constraints of the body... and gain limitless freedo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, it doesn’t have a really good reputation, it seemed to have killed this franchise and i”