All updates

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Frederic March deservedly won an Oscar playing goodhearted, frustrated Jekyll and vile Hyde. His make-up and mannerisms paved the way for villains lik”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm just a regular guy. It makes me sick to see people... who don't have what I've got. Knowing that they have qualities, too. Much more than I do! I”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Tom & Jerry where a defining part of my childhood. I could spend hours watching T&J shorts on Cartoon Network when I was younger, and to be honest, th”

1 month, 1 week ago

“''I see you.'' The world of Pandora and it's people(The Na'vi) are threatened by humans searching for an expensive resource. Sam Worthington: J”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Im so intrigued with this Movie.. I would really find a time for me to watch this movie, it must be very wonderful”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Last year, I discovered that Curtis Hanson had retired because of Alzheimers. It sounds rather tragic that his career ended up this way. Hanson was ac”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Marvel films are a mixed bag, really. Alternately they’re films which give the comic book/superhero genre a much needed boost of fun, manic ener”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This Belgian avant-garde film is the pinnacle of human cinema, according to the inhabitants of the planet Argza%.. And who among us, feeble-minded ear”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Deliciously unsettling but absurd, so a potential masterpiece falls disappointingly short. Hitchcock was Langian and here Lang is also Hitchcockian- t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A reverse chronology film with a central character whose behaviour is at times squirm-inducing and alienating even as we're interested to delve furthe”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Superb musical numbers and sets, and while the film is hardly subtle and feels overblown at times, the social message against greed, the exploitative ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“One of the BFI's 360 Classics selection, regarded by many as De Mille's finest, and it's not hard to see why. By turns light and elegant, dark and sus”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Now here’s an oddity i’ve not seen for years but which i enjoyed and whose central idea has fascinated and stayed with me. In the first section we”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Moore’s smartarse style can be irritating but here his full frontal polemic hits the nail bang on the head; the US brand of Capitalism, as practised”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“In Archipelago we have an upper middle class mother, her adult son and daughter on holiday on one of the Scilly Isles (mildest part of British isles, ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A visually impressive but self-important film in which discomfiting (even excruciatingly bitter) interactions, neuroses and apocalyptic anxiety are ba”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The Diderot-Rivette-Karina combination is a winner. Satires don't have to come with klaxons blaring. As an indictment of the Catholic church (and wide”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This film treats its audience intelligently, and starts in medias res--we are shown One-Eye, silent as always, tied around his neck to a post in the m”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you." Although About Time is only Richard Curtis' third directorial”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“As many people are now cut off from the reality of where meat comes from, this film may have value if it deters some from eating meat. But it's been d”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A far cry from the lush romanticism of Wyler's version, this gets down to the bare bones of nature and of harsh lives filled with racism, brutality an”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“An enjoyable old-fashioned comedy. A very upper class English lesson in how to shake off being a loser and instead win at tennis, get the smart car, t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Imburnal achieves the rare feat of being a lyrical, contemplative and audacious 21st century masterpiece.”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A rapturous, graceful and tender short Canadian ballet film, in slow-motion, to Albinoni's beautiful Adagio”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Just pipped by Lean's Great Expectations as best screen Dickens adaptation, this is a thoroughly involving film with some memorable character turns by”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The film begins with a nightmare of Bruce Lee's father (Ric Young), who sees a demon (Sven-Ole Thorsen) in medieval armor that hunts the young Bruce L”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”