All updates

“Honestly, this movie really seemed like a rather obscure feature and I seriously had no idea what to expect from it but since there was a pretty cool ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“In episodic films the first and the last stories are the best. No exception in this film. Women are discriminated or at least misunderstood, in subtle”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A Delightful Movie ! Very Funny , lovely,and touching How should I know weird film like this thought us much about love. If everybody loves each othe”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ gorgeous cinematography, fine performances, good filmmaking  but the story is so lame,uninteresting characters. disappointing. I've seen better over”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“John Malkovich is really a great actor, but in this film his acting is just unbelievable...the film is not something special, but I could not leave it”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out and, for once, I wasn't disappointed, that's for  s”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“'Nanny McPhee' will please children but it's not likely to be enjoyed by grown-ups 'Nanny McPhee' is really an ugly version of 'Mary Poppins' (Emma T”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, but I'm goin”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“If you have not heard of Fifty Shades of Grey and the hype (negative or positive) surrounding that cultural phenomenon, you must have been living on t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Quick Review I never imagined that I would end up liking it as much as I did. I thought it was a blast. An entertaining, well-paced, funny and surp”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Quick review.Even with the track record of poor video game adaptations in mind, the film adaptation of Assassin's Creed is one of my most disappointin”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“      Stephen King has returned to his favorite town of Castle Rock. So loved this town that he ”

“ ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ The whole experience of watching “The Revenant” could be summed up in two words. Natural lighting. Director Alejandro G. Innaritu borrowed God”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“ When news came out of a Batma”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“First of all "Seconds Apart" has a very good first scene.A scene that you don't forget easily. A group of dynamic and beautiful athletes of a school ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Glen Ficarra and John Requa attempt to overthrow the genre of romantic comedy, replacing the familiar boy meets girl with a boy meets ... boy and even”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Es el penúltimo western de Anthony Mann, y muchos lo consideran el mejor (lo que entiendo que es decir mucho). Link Jones (Gary Cooper) oculta un ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Excellent special effects but the film was over-long, especially in the build-up to the main events, and Godzilla was reduced to being a supporting ch”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson, I was quite eager to ch”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Anyway, I remember it quite well when ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but a year after Bowie's death, the BBC decided to broadcast this movie and since it had a decent ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie and the main reason I wanted to check it out was because it was included last year in the ’100”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“A lot like Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare and their works, Leo Tolstoy’s work has been numerously adapted onto the big screen and other var”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Written in rhyme, the book tells a stutter about 2 kids left alone at home. They had an unexpected visitor, who created havoc. They should not have l”