All updates

“Very nice movie that has history and slight comedy. Defiantly not my favorite but a good movie directed be the great Quentin Tarantino. Remember the b”

8 months, 1 week ago

“After watching this movie i concluded that apparently i cannot trust the internet ever again, the reason why i say this is just because a lot of revie”

8 months, 1 week ago

“The first Hostel was gruesome, sickening and disgusting. Yet I enjoyed it's superb craftsmanship and surprisingly good charecters. It's pretty much th”

8 months, 1 week ago

“Honestly, when I heard about this flick, I wasn’t really interested but since it got some decent reviews and some solid ratings (it is even in the I”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Eventually, I'm surprised that I was expecting something more from this flick. The point is that it was not bad at all and definitely miles better tha”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Disney is really good at making excellent movies about princesses, but this one actually brings something new to the table. The characters are really ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Honestly, I didn’t think it was so bad actually. The point is that I went to see it with some rather low expectations and that’s probably why I di”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“[img id=6912390 width=600full] Godzilla directed by Gareth Edwards, is the must see film and pays homage to the original Godzilla films. This film ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Over the last few months, the newest Godzilla reboot has been generating a lot of steam, thanks to some marvelous trailers. It's not outlandish to cal”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“When I was a kid, I used to watch the ‘Astro Boy’ cartoon and while I wasn’t a huge fan, I was always fascinated by the introduction when you sa”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Everyone knows the story of boy meets girl, boy loses girl. However, there is more to this story here. Set in turn-of-the-century Vienna, Norton is He”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“I’m not really sure what to call Her: is it science-fiction? A drama? A romantic comedy? Some strange combination of the three? Her is a film which ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Finally, 2 years after its release, I have managed to watch this seemingly overhyped feature. To be honest, I am always rather cautious with such movi”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“Oh man, 'Batman & Robin' was so bad, we thought that 'Batman' was gone for good! Thanks to Christopher Nolan for bringing Batman back! And better than”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“ "You're not fooling anybody when you say that what happened was a "natural disaster,". You're lying! It was not an earthquake, it wasn't a typhoon! B”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Christina Ricci, I still wanted to check it out. By the way, what happ”

8 months, 2 weeks ago

“For about 15 years, I have been faithfully following the Coen brothers but, to be honest, it had been a while since they really blew me away. Indeed, ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“Neighbors is for sure a raunchy laugh out loud comedy, Its 90 minutes of crude humor but somewhere behind all the pot smoke the movies actually has a ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“I’ve said it before in other reviews of film adaptations of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, I hold those stories dear to my heart and read them ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“Most people have turning points in their life, moments where some event changed their perspective and made them different people. Whether it be trauma”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“"Until the blood moon wanes, you will never truly be safe." Evidently, the success of the Twilight saga is having adverse effects on contemporary f”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“Poor movie. Poor acting, poor pacing, poor plotline and poor scares. They did get the Victorian look right, the sets are very beautiful. The costumes ”

8 months, 3 weeks ago

“"You can wipe out an entire generation, you can burn their homes to the ground and somehow they'll still find their way back. But if you destroy their”

8 months, 4 weeks ago