All updates

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

1 week, 4 days ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

1 week, 4 days ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Thoughts before I watched this. 1. Oh nice it's an Alexander Skarsgard movie. 2. Hmm survival during some kind of outbreak. 3. I haven't seen anything”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Big scope, tight acrobacies by indianlike Burt; but some gratuitous superficial violence. Corbucci is always ok preparing action.”

1 week, 5 days ago

“It became the benchmark for popular epic cinema for decades. The film is monumental enough to be beyond criticism. It tidies up a lot of complex hi”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I don't know what to think of this, but it's a film that really was not interesting to me, maybe it's because I don't actually go for these type of fi”

2 weeks ago

“this movie had much more potential, in my opinion just another overrated independent film as so many others (especially Tarkovsky and Bela Tarr) nice ”

2 weeks ago

“I thought this movie was deeply disturbing but I found it rather dull, boring and with no disturbing atmosphere at all, movies like Cannibal Holocaust”

2 weeks ago

“I still don’t think that Ordinary People deserved a few of its Oscar wins over Raging Bull, but it’s easy to see why this film was so beloved by v”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“A very stylish horror film that, for once, doesn't rely on jump scares to get you going. The story is simple and that's why it works so well and the D”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Oh Dear,this film has won best screenplay!!!, "Midnight in Paris" is the worst Woody Allen's film I've ever seen, so boring, annoying and ridiculous,”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“The Fits is Gerry's most retarded cousin. Starting with the positive, the cinematography is very good, the directing makes good use of general plans a”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I was really looking forward to this since BVS wasn't the best superhero movie ever (even though a lot of people wanted it to be). I saw mixed things ”

3 weeks ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I will say that this review will be made from the point of view of someone who knows little/nothing about the”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Solaris is extremely overrated so is it's director Tarkovsky and some if not most of his movies (especially The Mirror). His movies are waaay too long”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Notes: *I wasn't too sure what to think of this with the trailer not really grabbing me to be honest. *I mostly didn't care for it because of Melanie ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I would say that this is a bottom of the barrel comedy, but I would be insulting both barrels and the bottom of barrels.”

4 weeks ago

“So, apparently this movie is super rare and eventually I got my hands on a bootlegged copy (don't judge me, I'm not proud of it!) The DVD I now own is”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“''Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.'' Deckard, a blade runner, has to track down and terminate 4 Repl”

1 month ago

“This movie is so awesome...Dirty Dancing is the story of Baby meets Johnny Castle, a dance instructor.She is instantly attracted to him. The dance ”

1 month ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should probably re-watch it at some point. I have always been amazed by how low t”