All updates

“That ghost movie SUCKED. Why? It is not even scary at all. I have seen so many scary movies. This ghost movie is way worse than Feardotcom.”

1 month ago

“‘Housesitter’ does indeed housesit your house. It’s funny and well written and well acted! This romantic comedy features funny/dramatic performa”

1 month ago

“Of course, I had some low expectations before watching this flick but even so I thought it was really awful and easily one of the worst movies I have”

1 month ago

“I'd advise against listening to, or reading the critics reviews on this, I went to see this expecting to be a little disappointed, but came out please”

1 month ago

“"It's just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen, and listens like a pen." This was a very bittersweet experience. While i really en”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Is it a good option to spend your Sunday evening watching The New Hobbit movie in town. Now if you like good 3D thrills and the mystical middle earth ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since it is such a classic, I really had to watch this movie at some point. Eventually, I ended up with some mixed feelings. Indeed, it is now almost ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Initial Thought: The first one was fresh and original. Yes it was really fucked up (pardon me), but it tested boundaries. It was really entertaining. ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Possibly the coolest film of all time. A ridiculous mix of sex, religion, cults and panty shots by one of the most over looked directors of the decade”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Navelgazing, Pretentious indy waffle from a filmmaker i loath. As a film obsessive it kills me to have to turn a film off, i've sat through some truly”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The final moments of BURIED are among the most devastating I've witnessed in any film this year. You may be turned off by the film's premise if you di”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else." In the three”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Garrone's film is a feast for the eyes and mind. It draws liberally from the tradition of ancient fairy Basile and proposes a translation blazing, mad”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Great, smart and complex Sci-Fi story, which can be a little confusing, but never boring, about cyborg Motoko which asks herself what makes us human. ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects and even without that he r”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Oh dear… Eddie Murphy must have one of the most pathetic careers in Hollywood. I mean, back in the 80’s, he was a huge star and a massive box-offi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This movie is not for everyone. Curious art-indie buffs, you know who you are, others, look elsewhere. "Wendy and Lucy" is 'real' in such a way that i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Okay I am one of the people that usually hates Uwe Boll, but Rampage was one of the films of his that was actually interesting. So since the first one”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This documentary is very important to me because I always was obsessed with Japan and am very uncomfortable with suffering in general, and in my opini”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I wasn´t really intending on watching this movie not only this soon but also ever, but a friend convinced to watch it just for shits and giggles, and”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Indeed, many viewers actually called it the best mo”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Obviously, I had seen this movie many times when I was a kid but I still wanted to check it again. After all these years, it is still usually consider”

1 month, 1 week ago

“After hearing so many good things about this movie and since it became a cult classic pretty much overnight, I was really eager to check it out. Event”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Initial Thought: I honestly don't get all the hate on Nadya Suleman. Okay so she has made a few poor decisions, but at least she is trying to provide ”

1 month, 1 week ago
Blitz voted for a review of Home

“Initial Thought: Honestly I'm not too sure what the exact reason I'm watching this is. I guess the cast is pretty interesting. Also the storyline soun”