All updates

“"Now, remember, Pinocchio: be a good boy. And always let your conscience be your guide." After creating the first feature-length animated movie in ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“For God's sake, it is a spoof! Funny thing about spoofs: they are made to make fun of things, stories and cliches. So do not expect this movie to put ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Why must fireflies die so young?" General mainstream audiences commonly consider animation a mere kiddie fare. However, not all animation is child”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To say Maze Runner is derivative would be an understatement. I am well aware that these kinds of accusations are often met with protests like "but Ma”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Visitor is easily one of the most authentic takes on the illegal immigration issue to ever be presented in a film. As if that weren't enough of a ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is what I call a very intriguing movie. Since I heard from here and there that it was quite amazing and since Tarsem Singh's previous movie was j”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I think I am one of the few people who actually enjoys Michael Bay and his crazy explosion fetish haha. Now this one is a fresh new cast which I think”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is a tough one – both in subject matter, execution and in trying to discuss it. It does away with many of the usual things that setup a film: s”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm so glad we left the city. This is such a good place to raise a family." In the very first scene of Grown Ups 2, Lenny (Adam Sandler) awakens i”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The Shawshank Redemption has now become one of the only handful of films that no-one objects to when you rank it number one or somewhere in the top fi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The Hunger Games became an instant hit after its unexpectedly huge critical and box office triumph, but has been known by many as “the new Twilight”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The Hunger Games is a novel by Suzanne Collins, first published on September 14, 2008. Gary Ross beautifully adapted the novel for the cinema. Set in”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"And it was decreed that each year, the 12 districts of Panem should offer up a tribute of one young man and woman between the ages of 12 and 18 to be”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“To be honest, this movie was a tad disappointing. Maybe my expectations were a little too high, or maybe this movie was a bit overrated. It's hard to ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Frederic March deservedly won an Oscar playing goodhearted, frustrated Jekyll and vile Hyde. His make-up and mannerisms paved the way for villains lik”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“"I'm just a regular guy. It makes me sick to see people... who don't have what I've got. Knowing that they have qualities, too. Much more than I do! I”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Tom & Jerry where a defining part of my childhood. I could spend hours watching T&J shorts on Cartoon Network when I was younger, and to be honest, th”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“''I see you.'' The world of Pandora and it's people(The Na'vi) are threatened by humans searching for an expensive resource. Sam Worthington: J”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Im so intrigued with this Movie.. I would really find a time for me to watch this movie, it must be very wonderful”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Last year, I discovered that Curtis Hanson had retired because of Alzheimers. It sounds rather tragic that his career ended up this way. Hanson was ac”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“The Marvel films are a mixed bag, really. Alternately they’re films which give the comic book/superhero genre a much needed boost of fun, manic ener”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This Belgian avant-garde film is the pinnacle of human cinema, according to the inhabitants of the planet Argza%.. And who among us, feeble-minded ear”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Deliciously unsettling but absurd, so a potential masterpiece falls disappointingly short. Hitchcock was Langian and here Lang is also Hitchcockian- t”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“A reverse chronology film with a central character whose behaviour is at times squirm-inducing and alienating even as we're interested to delve furthe”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Superb musical numbers and sets, and while the film is hardly subtle and feels overblown at times, the social message against greed, the exploitative ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“One of the BFI's 360 Classics selection, regarded by many as De Mille's finest, and it's not hard to see why. By turns light and elegant, dark and sus”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Now here’s an oddity i’ve not seen for years but which i enjoyed and whose central idea has fascinated and stayed with me. In the first section we”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Moore’s smartarse style can be irritating but here his full frontal polemic hits the nail bang on the head; the US brand of Capitalism, as practised”