All updates

“Since I have a weak spot for John Carpenter, I definitely had to watch this flick. Back then, Carpenter was in his golden age and all the movies he di”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Director Christopher Nolan and the cast have taken great lengths to insure complete secrecy for one of the year's most anticipated films; Interstellar”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"It's been confusion from the word go!" Inarguably, Brazil is the definitive Terry Gilliam movie. In a sense, it's Gilliam's Citizen Kane. Added to”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“At last, I have seen this flick. Indeed, for some movies like this one, I seriously don't care about the hype and, to be honest, I was actually plann”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?" Though a definite improvement over the bitterly disappointing Cars 2, 2012's Brave is destine”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“I'm really surprised that this movie has such a low rating here on Listal. It is easily the best gangster movie I have seen for years. I mean, I'm not”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"It's just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen, and listens like a pen." This was a very bittersweet experience. While i really en”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“First of all - I'm not damning this film to be 'cool'. I'm damning it because I thought it was awful. I'd love to hear what others think, I'm up for a”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"Euan [Lloyd] had a reputation of being a bit of a right-winger" - Sydney Samuelson "Don't f*** around with Moore!" - Roger Moore (on practical joke”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“The subject of this review has quite an interesting history. I'm sure you all remember The Adventures of Milo and Otis, didn't you? I've seen it at le”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“A tiny bit of a mess, Bugsy wants to be both a quiet character study, a loud mafia epic, and a portrait of a doomed love affair, while winding up bein”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It’s a mixed bag, and a bit of a mixed blessing. As a musical, it could have used a few more sequences in which its characters broke out into song a”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“By now, Jacques Audiard has turned out to be one of the most interesting French directors at work nowadays and his recent movies ('De Battre mon coeur”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It seems surprising considering the fact that, even though I have seen more than 5000 movies, in all kind of different genres and era, I still haven”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"I'm not your enemy, Ming is! And you know it yourself. Ming is the enemy of every creature of Mongo! Let's all team up and fight him." Let's get t”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“This latest movie about Hollywood hypocrisy starts out at a preview of a movie with its producer in attendance played by Robert De Niro. The preview i”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I've long been a fan of the Terminator films so I went into this one pretty excited for the next chapter in the John Connor saga. What I got (and shou”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“The Brave One starts out promising and is thrilling for most of the way as Jodie Foster's character exacts revenge, due to police inaction, on the thu”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Many will no doubt flock to Christopher Nolan's latest Sci-Fi blockbuster. His movies are always rated extremely highly by the masses and there is usu”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“This is a B-movie set in Rome, my own city, in the Seventies. It is very strange, because in this film the eternal city looks as dangerous as Chicago ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, but I'm goin”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Back in the 90’s, I was a huge fan of Jim Jarmusch so I was really eager to check this flick. It also sounded like a really intriguing concept. Inde”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this movie but since I have a weak spot for both Liam Neeson and James Nesbitt, I was quite eager to check it out. ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“In the 90's, Kusturica was one of the most important directors in the world and I was a big fan of his work. Unfortunately, we haven't heard much from”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Homer: "What do your instincts tell you?" Ellie: "That it's time to go to war." At first glance, Tomorrow, When the War Began - the filmic adaptat”

3 weeks ago

“I love zombie films so when someone comes up with a fresh idea on the subject I'm always up to checking it out. I remember seeing the trailer for this”

3 weeks ago

“Ouh im so happy... never seen this.”

3 weeks, 1 day ago