All updates

“Written in rhyme, the book tells a stutter about 2 kids left alone at home. They had an unexpected visitor, who created havoc. They should not have l”

3 weeks, 4 days ago
kathy voted for a review of Hush

“I was really curious about this one after seeing the trailer for it. Is there going to be any dialogue? Why is she alone in the middle of the woods if”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“The plot was awesome, the suspense was intense, the acting was flawless, but what sets this film apart from others is that this movie has, without a d”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“A dysfunctional family travels hundreds of miles on their bus, just to enter the daughter in a beauty pageant. When talking about dysfunctional fam”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Cagan Irmak is certain that one of the directors in Turkish cinema has become a brand. It is largely thanks to the Turkish audience was able to find t”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Ahmet is a heartbroken man after a great love he lost. After getting over a painful period, he comes back to life as a different man: a man doesn't be”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Best movie made in TURKEY about history of Ottoman Empire Sultan Faith Mehmet Conquest of İstanbul. Dreams realized film. May be turning point for Tu”

3 weeks, 6 days ago
kathy voted for a review of Hugo

“3D in terms of space and is very beautiful... But we did not like the progress of the issue ... Martin Scorsese has also included if their fears ... f”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Although part of the scenario of action to satisfy me, to say the same thing does not come through me. Initially they seem to be a movie but it's not ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“The war in Bosnia has been the focus of what seems to me a surprisingly large number of good films, from the farce of No Man’s Land to the drama of ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"It means you know what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take all of this negativity and use it as fuel and I'm gonna find a silver lining, that's what I'm ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“No hay palabras para describir esta obscenidad que se atreven a llamarla "entretenimiento", porque es más que un plagio feo y horrible de E.T. La his”

4 weeks ago

“This is a lost film. Currently, only two reels survive (including the amazing finale) and the complete soundtrack survives on Vitaphone discs on Vita”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“A short film only 18 mins. long.”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“A charming pic about a girl looking to find a rich husband and ends up married to a USAF Sergeant after only 1 day. She decides that he married her o”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Cute Family film. No, this isn't great cinema. Yes, some of the "tricks" the dog did were obviously not real to my adult eyes. The story line is ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Even though it is a rather forgotten flick, I was rather eager to watch it. I mean, check this cast ! Angelina Jolie, Sean Connery, Gena Rowlands, Gil”

1 month ago

“If La La Land were a person, it would be an eager-to-please, bright sunny person with very little going on behind the eyes. There’s loving nods and ”

1 month ago

“I love time travel movies and find them to absolutely entertaining for the most part. This is based on All you Zombies a short story that shouldn't be”

1 month ago

“The Northern Lights books are brilliant, my favorite books. They should have never made a movie out of it, the story is way to complicated. So that mo”

1 month ago

“A little boy finds an egg that turns out to be the monster of Loch Ness... that is pretty much everything. as one watches, one keeps waiting for some”

1 month ago

“Notes: *I saw the trailer and thought it looked fairly interesting. *I don't think Zoe Kazan looks like a mother least of all with a teen daughter. Al”

1 month ago

“"You have 36 hours to eliminate all the targets on this list. Or they will eliminate me."Returning to business-as-usual after supporting performances ”

1 month ago

“To be honest, I wasn't really dying to see this movie but my little daughter wanted to watch it. Apparently, the guys at Disney seem to have found a ”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: I have to admit when I saw this I got pissed off. I thought the classic animated film was great. I guess it should be expected though”