All updates

“The narrative is slight, but the two central performances are beautifully detailed portraits of young love. Brooklyn is charming, if overly sentimenta”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This film is fantastic entertainment. It was the first time I realised what a fantastic actor Jim Carrey is underneath all the non-stop clowning. T”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

1 month ago

“This is my review from chud.com in 2007 you can find the original formatting here; http://www.chud.com/13438/dvd-review-kwaidan-criterion-colection-re”

1 month ago

“(Review in Spanish)Narrativamente es un caos. No sabe si presentar personajes o introducir el conflicto. La acción es re insípida con música muy ge”

1 month ago

“...Nothing Will Scare You Again. For years I tried to get my hands on this movie; but always got outbid or let it slip through my hands at a pri”

1 month ago

“Notes: *I feel ashamed that I haven't gotten to see this until now. *How can I let myself miss a Marvel film while it's in theaters. *The trailer remi”

1 month ago

“"We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt." This was one of ”

1 month ago

“"Is everybody gay? Is this the twilight zone?" Oh boy! what a movie, it's so funny-silly-lame-awesome-cliched type movie that you enjoy it even w”

1 month ago

“"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend.""So was I."Now this is how you do a super heroes fighting e”

1 month ago

“"It's just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen, and listens like a pen." This was a very bittersweet experience. While i really en”

1 month ago

“"Hi, I was wondering if you'd like an Obama sign on your lawn?" "Do I look like I'm voting for Barack *Hussein* Obama? This is private property, you ”

1 month ago

“The Rocky franchise is probably my favorite movie franchise of all time. Apart from number 5, i love every single one of those movies in their own w”

1 month ago

“I really wanted to love this movie. I am a huge Batman fan and to finally see him in a movie with Superman where they fight as well is a dream come ”

1 month ago

“Disney all over. The simple plot aided and abetted by very soft-pedalled disapprobation from Danny (Michael Douglas) "Mark is unwell and needs to go t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“With the exception of the ending, by which time the film has earned it and we demand the catharsis, Lion keeps it sentimentality and emotions at a low”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I am prepared to be one of the lone dissenting voices on Birdman’s inevitable domination come awards season. Just looking at the critical consensus ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Charlie Kaufman is arguably one of the finest writers of coming in the 21st century. Debuting with Being John Malkovich, he's continued to impressed m”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Denzel Washington and Meryl Streep and since Jonathan Demme is a fine di”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Steven Soderbergh’s work offers the biggest charge when he sits back and watches as professional commitments and messy private lives loudly crash in”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The promise of a good thriller is blurred by a psycho alcoholic patetic character. But Emily Blunt dignifies her.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The movie didn't do justice to the amazing book. Very poor character development, cast is very weak - Haley Bennett's performance as Megan is laughabl”

1 month, 1 week ago

“As you may have noticed, I tend to be really critical concerning thrillers in general. Indeed, even though many are entertaining, the modern thrillers”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A truly wonderful story with very good actors”