All updates

“Terrifying and eternal, The Omen is an immortal classic of the horror that overcame the fashion of horror movies with the supernatural theme/demonic o”

1 week, 4 days ago

“The truth is somewhere in the middle.It's clear intention of the director's cause, and to create a fuss this film and his attitude towards the governm”

1 week, 4 days ago

“The premise of this is decent, but what makes this exciting is the actors. I love me some Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The chemistry between ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"The mountain will kill us all!" 2014's Pompeii is perhaps the first major Hollywood blockbuster which feels like the low-budget "mockbuster" versi”

1 week, 5 days ago

“One of the obvious problems with this film is that nobody believes that The Matrix was ever supposed to be made into a trilogy, despite the feeble obj”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Romeo and Juliet is updated to the tenements of New York City in this Oscar-winning musical landmark. Adapted by Ernest Lehman from the Broadway produ”

1 week, 6 days ago

“I highly recommend anyone who hasn't seen this movie to see it straightaway. This was my third time seeing it, but the first time I truly could apprec”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Oh Star Trek, I wanted to like you a lot more than I ended up liking you. I found you to be quite often over-hyped, slightly generic and a serious cas”

2 weeks ago

“When the news that a revamp of Star Trek was coming out I was skeptical. But, what a revamp does have going for it was that Star Trek never took itse”

2 weeks ago

“"Pray for the best, but prepare for the worst." A refreshing change of pace following 2013's summer blockbuster season, Prisoners is an intense mor”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“The people's champion That which arises from the common, is not driven by power or money, what is the most humble of our life, the feelings of the pe”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Clash of the Titans was the last showcase for Ray Harryhausen's stop motion effects. People tend to look to his older films for examples of his best ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“An Excellent, uncomplicated 1970's Sci-fi film with good special effects for that era. Disney's first PG rated film....provides an entertaining story,”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“This movie is setup in Punjab.In Punjab the weddings are a big affair.There is a guy Bittoo in the small village, who is a video maker in weddings but”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Bol Bachchan little too heavily inspired by the 1979 Amol Palekar-starrer Golmaal. First of all if you are expecting Amitabh Bachchan in it then you'l”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Perhaps it’s simply because THX-1138 doesn’t reside in the cultural memory in quite the same way that Star Wars does, but I think that this movie ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“You might wonder if George Lucas will ever direct another movie again. The point is that the guy managed first to create one of the most popular franc”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Memories of Murder opens in a ponderous mood as a small town detective named Park Doo-Man (played by Mr. Vengeance himself Kang-ho Song) discovers the”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“This film I feel is breathing life back into the whole 'vampire' genre since it's horrible downgrade thanks to Twilight. I honestly was like 'Oh, anot”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"You were stupid enough to get yourself into this mess! And we're the only ones crazy enough to get you out of it!" 2014's The Expendables 3 is fru”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"You smoke?" "Only when I find my witnesses nailed to the ceiling." I'm a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger fan. I have seen pretty much all of his actio”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Once again, it was another great movie I hadn’t seen for years so I was really eager to check it out again. Even though there has been countless mov”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"Just, don't let them take me back to the institution." It's one thing to create a sequel to an unremarkable blockbuster like The Fast and the Furi”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Before The Matrix and the question of is this the real world, came a gem of a film called Dark City. It is a cypberpunk film noir stylized thriller, w”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“One of the most beautifully made films that I've ever seen. Stunning cinematography, touching score, some brilliantly written dialogue and a brilliant”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Very much a childrens' movie. Thankfully, not particularly candy coated. There's a fair amount of action. It's based, loosely, on the British tele”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"He's not some monster trying to evade you. He's just an animal." More than forty years and two-dozen movies after first raising his mammoth head i”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"The cold never bothered me anyway." The promotional campaign for 2013's Frozen has been selling an entirely different motion picture, which thankf”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"I'm not into politics. I'm into survival. " Mere months following the release of Predator in mid-1987, Arnold Schwarzenegger was back in action fo”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“The original Planet of the Apes is an ambitious and thought-provoking science fiction film most remembered for Charlton Heston's theatrical performanc”