All updates

“The quality of this movie varies greatly with the language. I know that people in Russia don't like it as much as for example in the Czech Republic, w”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“I watched this movie approximately 2 years after it's release. The film was nominated for 5 Academy Awards back in 2015 and created some buzz. I was c”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“This movie was a huge disappointment!!! Aside from the animation, nothing impressed me!!! ( ̄ヘ ̄) 3/10-story 9/10-animation 7/10-sound 3/10-cha”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“"Figure a man's only good for one oath at a time; I took mine to the Confederate States of America." John Ford and John Wayne forged one of the gre”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“No le daré nota porque Listal no tiene algo por debajo del 1. La peor caca que existe, ni para reírse de lo mala que es.”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Me masturbé con Lola Bunny, ahora lo hago con Jessica Rabbit. Mi evolución como persona es tremenda”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this which tell”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Since I'm a big fan of Iggy Pop and a big fan of Jim Jamursch, of course, I really had to watch this documentary at some point. Well, eventually, I ha”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“If I had to summarize my reaction to Captain Fantastic in one word, it would be ugh.   Here is a film that wants to be both an examination of a dee”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“To be honest, when I noticed that this movie was dealing with some kind of mythical magical beast, I had my doubts about the damned thing but since I ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“FOR THE HONOR OF DAVID BOWIE Well this was the film what i choiced to watch for the honor of great David Bowie. He was talented and charming in this m”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“OUR GRANDPARENTS LOVES US SO MUCH This was a good film from M. Night Shyamalan since The Signs (2002. He has given us pretty shitty movies lately, but”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“FRIENDSHIP IS A GREAT THING TO HAVE This was a heart warming movie. A story of two old friends who haven't seen each others in years and they're going”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“GREAT STORY OF GROWING UP AND LETTING THINGS GO This animation really touched me. It was joyful, sad, scary, fateful and gross at the same time. It ta”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONEStar Wars The Force Awakens was my second best movie of 2015. It gave me such a nostalgic feeling while watching it. ”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Fatima Blush: "Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet." James Bond: "Yes, but my martini is still dry. My name is James." Never Say Never Agai”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“(In Spanish) Death Note es tanto un insulto al material original como al cerebro del espectador. Y no es tan por ser fan de este, sino porque el grupo”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“No hay mucho que decir, la historia es bastante aburrida y la manera en como es manejada también. Lo que realmente llega a destacar de la pelicula se”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I just dont understand the people who claim that this movie is garbage or just decent, i can agree with the argument that is not the best work of Kubr”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“An horrible movie about absolutley nothing, the whole thing is just following 3 womans and thats it , no argument at all, i didn't even find a plot. Y”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“First of all, let me start by saying John Rambo is a masterpiece. They don't make them like this anymore. It is a return of the classic action movie o”

4 weeks ago

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Since this movie was recently added to the book ‘1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die’, I was really eager to check it out. To be honest, I’m”

1 month ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONSAs an unnatural threat terrorises the world, a family's social order is tested when another family arrives seeking refuge.First of al”

1 month ago

“With the deft mixture of body horror, gore, and irreverent humor, An American Werewolf in London could just as easily be retitled National Lampoon Tak”

1 month ago

“Hayao Miyazaki's environmentalist streak is apparent again in this post-apocaplyptic action adventure. The young Princess Nausicaä searches for the c”

1 month ago

“Back in 90s , I had a crush on Chris O'Donnell but I didn't know why I missed this film. I watched it today in 2017 ,it's a very charming and very f”

1 month ago

“I really enjoyed this movie (watched it together with my wife, she even rated it 9/10) I think the cinematography/visuals in this movie are incredible”

1 month ago

“Pros: *The characters obviously! *Baby Groot is adorable! *Yondu is more important this time. *It's freaking hilarious! *There were some pretty awesom”