All updates

“"Let's move! The world ain't saving itself!" 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra had franchise potential written all over it, yet the flick severely”

1 week, 4 days ago

“One of my all time favorite world cinema is the Korean version of this movie. Remakes are okay, but some movies won't suit for recreation because of i”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Initial Thought: So I was actually pretty intent on watching this when it was announced. I was hopeful for it. Then the first trailer came out and it ”

1 week, 4 days ago
Kandi voted for a review of Cake

“Might be this is what I was expecting from Aniston from a long ago. Since break-up with Brad Pitt, probably after 'Marley & Me', she has not given any”

1 week, 4 days ago

“If you are wondering this is a B movie, I would say yes, but no. Because I have seen some of this director's movies and he gives the best in this cate”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Yesterday, my wife had a great surprise. Indeed, since our youngest daughter had a sleep-over, she suggested that we should go on a date. Eventually,”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"The Syndicate is real. A rogue nation, trained to do what we do." It's rare for a Hollywood movie franchise to maintain quality through to its fif”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Initial Thought: I saw the trailer for this quite awhile back. Then it was at a festival in the theater I work at. Finally I have the chance to check ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Since this movie was a huge box-office success and since I always had a weak spot for Clint Eastwood's work, I was really eager to check this flick. E”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I'm still waiting for something to happen here... It's not violent - what's with this title? Depicted events are lifeless. I'm not sure what I even ju”

1 week, 6 days ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie. Furthermore, I have to admit that I always had some rather mixed feelings about Jean-L”

1 week, 6 days ago

“I've been wanting to see this because the idea looks funny and interesting. The director hasn't been too impressive though except for Something Borrow”

2 weeks ago

“Initial Thought: I figured I should check out a supposedly reliable classic that I've never seen. I always enjoy a good Hitchcock film. I really shoul”

2 weeks ago

“Initial Thought: Well this is apparently pretty controversial for India. Their own country banned it due to its content. For that reason alone I had t”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Mickey Rourke, I thought I should give it a shot anyway. I remember that it w”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“The premise of this is decent, but what makes this exciting is the actors. I love me some Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The chemistry between ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“The movie was based on the century old novel but this adaptation set in modern-day New York City. It was perfectly transformed from 100 years old cult”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Death, power, deception. They're all the subjects of Stephen Frears' "The Hit," and they all have their time in the spotlight. From the opening scene,”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“On a weekend where the fourth haphazard installment of the Transformers franchise is released we are introduced to one of the best foreign films there”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“I don't know where to begin, it was a quite pleasant watch. I would have not seen it if I had never liked the director's previous film 'Quirky Guys an”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Since, it is a huge classic, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather huge expectations. Indeed, it is supposed to be one of the great”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Initial Thought: I must be bored to sit here and decide to watch this. I hear nothing but negatives about this movie. I guess I tend to do things for ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Initial Thought: I thought the first one was funny but average. I planned to check this out whenever I could get a hold of it for cheap or borrow it. ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Exceptional film. Challenges audiences on every level. The deliberate movement of the narrative might make or break someone on the fence between lovin”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I watched the trailer for this awhile back and I knew this was something I should check out. It has a stellar cast and some big names I didn't even kn”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but, for some rather morbide reasons, I still wanted to check if it was as bad as it looked. Well,”

3 weeks ago