All updates

“Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“[img id=5330382 width=500full] "Need a hug?" "We're not a hugging family." "Damn straight!" As a life long fan of the Die Hard series this was a”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“[img id=6480366 width=500full] "This is our plan. We steal the god damn radio." "And i drew the little guys there." I have always been a fan of J”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“"Now you are recognized everywhere. How do you deal with all the attention?" "I was stopped recently by a tourist in Cambridge, who asked if i was th”

6 days, 22 hours ago
Kandi voted for a review of Tusk

“"Are you really mourning your humanity? I don't understand, who in the hell would want to be human?" I used to be a huge Kevin Smith fan. He was on”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. Terminator 2 is probably my second favorite action movie of all time behind Die Hard so it has been really sad to”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“Fucking finally! I have waited for another good Star Wars movie since 1983, and it's finally here. Well, not literally 1983, i wasn't born then, but y”

6 days, 22 hours ago

“Protagonist,a young girl called Mary and his two friends participate in a car race with another car and somehow at the bridge, their driver loses con”

1 week ago

“The (true?) story of one of the biggest media scam ever made, telled to us with a funny and quick style. Enjoyable and maybe a little underrated.”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Mmh... Sex jokes. I don't remember anything else.”

1 week, 1 day ago

“The inflationary peak of vulgarity in comedies. Tons of sex jokes so used in modern cinema that don't even make you laugh anymore, and some fighting s”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Dark City is a great link between noir and science fiction that stakes its’s all on a beautifully gloomy atmosphere, made of an enchanting cinematog”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I watched "Immaturi" because I liked the story: a few people in their 30s - everyone's busy with his own life - is forced to redo his high school leav”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Surely someone elese already thought that "Flawless is not flawless" but it's a good human story, likeable and with two extraordinary actors, Robert D”

1 week, 1 day ago

“The storyline must certainly have been amazing, it starts from the conjecture that it’s all Lenin’s fault, because Lenin was the one who invented ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“A fine and philosophical story - told with a pace as rarefied as the Himalayas air - that make us think over our desires and choices we make, with an ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I found this movie really funny. Maybe it's not the masterpiece everyone say it is, but it's original and a little insane, some scenes really made me ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen t”

1 week, 1 day ago

“This movie features some of the finest set design (by legendary Hans Dreier) in any movie, this alone would be enough to create a fascinating movie bu”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Solaris is extremely overrated so is it's director Tarkovsky and some if not most of his movies (especially The Mirror). His movies are waaay too long”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Last year,  I saw 'The Lobster' when it was released with my film club and since it was pretty good, I was quite eager to see this previous directing”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Unlike the previous two Kurosawa films I saw, this one doesn't set in ancient Japan, nor does it have any samurai in it. The modern setting (or as mod”

1 week, 1 day ago

“''How tragic that man can never realize how beautiful life is until he is face to face with death.'' Kanji Watanabe is a longtime bureaucrat in a c”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Masterpiece! Ikiru can hit you on an emotional level, but real power of this movie is that it will make you think about the way you live your life, ab”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Following the massive failure of 'Crimewave', apparently, Sam Raimi thought that the only thing that could revive his career was to go back to his cla”

1 week, 3 days ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

1 week, 3 days ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”