All updates

“Box Office Budget: $26,000,000 (estimated) Opening Weekend: $10,003,827 (USA) (17 October 2014) Gross: $26,761,283 (USA) (9 January 2015)”

4 weeks ago

“The trailer of The Best of Me received relatively strong criticism since the day it was released. As an avid reader of Sparks' books I couldn't hold m”

4 weeks ago

“Storyline Amanda and Dawson are soul mates who met as teens and were from different backgrounds. But circumstances would force them to part ways. 20 ”

4 weeks ago

“Author: johnmcc150 from United Kingdom 15 November 2014 As the film announces at the start, it based on a true story. The essentials are true, and to”

4 weeks ago

“Plot Summary Showing one plot summary A story of a egyptian young man who decides to travel amsterdam to achive his dreams”

4 weeks ago

“Law Abiding Citizen was a fairly entertaining watch for me, mainly due to the masterful performances from Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. I really dug t”

4 weeks ago

“Eddie Morra (Bradley Cooper) is standing on a penthouse balcony with killers losing in on him and he's about to throw himself off. We'll clearly come ”

4 weeks ago

“Young FBI agent Clarice Starling is assigned to help find a missing woman to save her from a psychopathic serial killer who skins his victims. Clarice”

4 weeks ago

“25th Hour is a movie that I just came across one day and decided to rent it, I noticed that it had Edward Norton in it and figured that I would just g”

4 weeks ago

“I cannot recall having seen a film in which the two leading actors deliver such stunning performances as those given by the two Edwards - Norton and F”

4 weeks ago

“''When chaos has become supreme law, then the time will have come for the empire of crime.'' Berlin police inspector Lohmann investigates a case, i”

4 weeks ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"This thing is attached to Mia's soul like a leech. If I'm reading this right, it's become her." Horror remakes justifiably strike fear into the he”

1 month ago

“"History prefers legends to men. It prefers nobility to brutality, soaring speeches to quiet deeds. History remembers the battle, but forgets the bloo”

1 month ago

“I just recently saw the trailer for this. I have to admit I have a guilty pleasure for disaster flicks. This one though looks absolutely incredible an”

1 month ago

“I have been wanting to check this out for awhile now. When I first saw the trailer and saw David Koechner I felt that this was going to be a lame come”

1 month ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

1 month ago

“This is a lost film. Currently, only two reels survive (including the amazing finale) and the complete soundtrack survives on Vitaphone discs on Vita”

1 month ago

“A short film only 18 mins. long.”

1 month ago

“A charming pic about a girl looking to find a rich husband and ends up married to a USAF Sergeant after only 1 day. She decides that he married her o”

1 month ago

“Cute Family film. No, this isn't great cinema. Yes, some of the "tricks" the dog did were obviously not real to my adult eyes. The story line is ”

1 month ago

“I thought that the concept and trailer were interesting so I decided to give this one a shot. I also am intrigued that Jason Bateman is also sitting i”

1 month ago

“This movie was not really a priority for me but since it was soon to be removed from HBO, I thought I might as well check it out. After directing quit”

1 month ago

“A bloodthirsty werewolf becomes nearly indestructible after a government scientist uses it to test a metal-based skin.”

1 month ago

“Not bad, but could've been truly awesome. I would've liked it if the Rainmaker was more fully developed. He could've been an interesting character/a”

1 month ago

“To be honest,  I didn’t really know what this movie was about before watching the damned thing and the main reason I wanted to check it out was bec”

1 month ago

“"His name is Krampus. He and his helpers did not come to give, but to take. He is the shadow of Saint Nicholas."Filmmaker Michael Dougherty made quite”

1 month ago

“There isn't really much on Netflix that has caught my eye at this point of the night (Midnight). I just decided to go ahead and go with this one. It h”

1 month ago

“Pour moi, McTiernan s'embarque dans une déconstruction de la figure du "one-man army" qui prédominait dans le cinéma d'action de l'époque, décons”

1 month ago

“Je vais comparer le film à Scream, puisque pour moi ce sont deux films aux visées semblables, càd poser un regard ironique sur le cinéma d'horreur”