All updates

“"Lucas, look at this place. They're so busy in here. You get to go and do something. Go help people. You're good at it." Due to the efforts of Rola”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!" For horror fans, Scream should not require an introduction. Alfred Hitchcock's Ps”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Ever since I saw ‘Dead Man’, I have been a huge fan of Jim Jarmusch and I have been trying to watch all his movies for many years. To be honest, n”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Even though I wasn't expecting much with this flick, since I have a weak spot for romantic comedies, I still wanted to give it a try. Unfortunately, t”

1 week, 6 days ago

“In a few months, at last, they will release a new reboot for this franchise and we’ll see if they manage to have a hit, especially after all the bac”

1 week, 6 days ago

“It appears that Ghostbusters was so successful that a sequel was in order. While Ghostbusters gets better the more you watch it, Ghostbusters II... ye”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Ghostbusters II is a good sequel but its not on the level of the first movie. Granted i still enjoy the hell out of this movie even to this day. The c”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"Just when I thought this couldn't get more offensive..." I saw an early afternoon screening of Movie 43, in a cinema with only six other patrons. ”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

2 weeks ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point (in fact, recently, I was planning ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“"If I drive for you, you get your money. That's a guarantee. Tell me where we start, where we're going and where we're going afterwards, I give you fi”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Appauling. Hollywood has sunk low in the past but letting this film reach cinemas! I have no sympathy if anything bad happens to the creators or produ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“I love it how "cannibal" flicks, especially "70s" cannibal flicks.... are in my eyes... Haha Are, are the most classiest, elegant movies EVER made !!”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“"I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“There is one thing that always bothered me with Disney’s animated features and it is their terrible lack of originality. Indeed, basically, all thei”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“For many years, for some rather obscure reasons, I really wanted to watch this flick. I don't know why exactly, maybe it is because Vincent Cassel and”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“So I ended up seeing this for a special screening at a local theater that wasn't mine. I'm a huge fan of comic films specifically the Marvel Cinematic”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any another choice. But he's my friend.""So was I."Now this is how you do a super heroes fighting e”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“I have been waiting for awhile for this to come out. So imagine my excitement when my theater got it. I watched it as soon as I got out. I have heard ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“My first thought when I saw what this was about was that this was a lot like Armored with Columbus Short and Matt Dillon. This one however has a lot o”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“I admit it, I do not understand this movie. I whole-heartedly wish I could, but I can't. Just when I feel like I've grasped what it's trying to say, I”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, I wasn't disappointed as Thomas Vinterberg ha”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed and it turn”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

3 weeks ago

“"There are too many ideas and things and people. Too many directions to go. I was starting to believe the reason it matters to care passionately about”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I decided to finish of this month strong. This was an Oscar submission a few years ago so I expect good things. It's along a similar line as Night of ”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“So as you should know if you follow me. I do enjoy myself zombies quite a bit. This was on my to watch list for a bit, but never got to watching it. T”