All updates

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Not great at all. The odd joke that's okay, but it's a lame spoof. The film has a big name cast, that's it. So it could easily make people think it's ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I´m not good with beginnings so im gonna go straight to the point, After watching this movie i immediately realized that it wasn´t a movie for every”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Before i begin this review i just want to say that i was never a fan of the original trilogy so my opinion on this one is definitely gonna be influenc”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“To be quite honest i don´t know where to start with this one mostly because of the confused emotions that it brings me, for some reason i don´t real”

3 weeks, 5 days ago
Blitz voted for a review of Fury

“want to watch a war movie ? Go see FURY. It is brilliant , perfectly shows how brutal a war can be. it takes right back to WWII , the worst sides of”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“well , it was my one of my most anticipated movie for 2014, with excellent cast and genius director . This movie contained whole new , this variant”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Had a greater expectation with this flick . It was a Good movie not a great one though . Enjoyed the Keanu's come back in one solid action movie . Th”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Outstanding direction with powerful acting by Bradley Cooper. Great story telling . Shows effects of war so boldly. loved it . Clint Eastwood's ano”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Brilliant,twisted and superb. Jake Gyllenhaal's performance is absolutely stunning . The shift of his character is amazing . brilliant plot with grea”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I usually enjoy Mark Wahlberg movies so when I saw this was coming out I knew I would be checking it out. I had no idea this was a remake however. Thi”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Such great mise-en-scene, such great acting and the whole movie felt so poignant. It feels like you're standing on the precipice of a great love story”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“We won't often get a better done B stream movies. I never heard of this director, but he should utilize this movie's success as a platform for his fut”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“So, there's this concept that i'd like to call "being overally Hollywood", which is basically, a person people like to put on a pedestal, so, no matte”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Nothing more than a poor "E.T." rip-off which was made six years too late. The acting, directing, writing and special effects are all pretty horrible.”

4 weeks ago

“I was after first rather apprehensive concerning this flick (Yeepie, another reboot…) but since it was actually rather well received, I became reall”

4 weeks ago

“A good start in both the technical and the plot and expectations it offers. From half an hour starts to look artifice, low budget and to the lack of i”

4 weeks ago

“In principle, a film starring Noiret, Huppert and Marielle and signed by Tavernier has the mark of excellence. On this occasion the achievements do no”

4 weeks ago

“"I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends." It's undeniable that 2014's Guardians of the G”

4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect from this flick but since there was an intriguing cast, I thought I might as well give it a try. Well, it wasn”

4 weeks ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I know Elisha from this movie and i was stunned about her beautiful face ! movie is good and funny too from then i loved Elisha lol”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“funny for me this movie and Seann is perfect for the dumb role lol movie has low rating not many like this genre maybe one should be li”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Let me begin by saying that The Purge's box office success reveals far more of the bloodthirsty anarchism that lies barely dormant in today's society ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Scandinavian crime fiction has been very much in vogue of late and The Keeper of Lost Causes is the sort of typical police procedural that is found in”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I watched the trailer and thought yeah this one actually looks pretty good. It has to be better than Muck right? The beginning really reminded me of t”

1 month ago

“I really enjoyed the first two the latter actually being better in my opinion. I have been wanting to see this and just never really had the chance to”

1 month ago

“When you hear the word critic, who's the first critic you think of? I'm probably guessing Roger Ebert, who was and still is the most famous critic of ”

1 month ago

“''What really matters is what you believe.'' A murder inside the Louvre and clues in Da Vinci paintings lead to the discovery of a religious myster”