All updates

“I watched this movie back when it came out and only now I'm writing a review. I'm so embarassed. I'm a huge Superman fan and I think this is not only ”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Before i begin this review i just want to say that i was never a fan of the original trilogy so my opinion on this one is definitely gonna be influenc”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“''When chaos has become supreme law, then the time will have come for the empire of crime.'' Berlin police inspector Lohmann investigates a case, i”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I watched some of the clips from it but it looks like the ghosts of dead children are in the face carvings, sheets and curtains. What the heck did I j”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“TRON is one of my favorite films from the 80s. It sometimes gets bashed by critics who say the story is weak or the effects have aged poorly but comp”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Initial Thought: I have been waiting for this since the name was mentioned. I have seen every film so far. I actually started with Beyond Thunderdome ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Initial Thought: I have been really wanting to see this since I saw the trailer. They really pulled you in without ruining anything about the story. T”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“I never get tired of watching this movie. I really enjoyed it when it first came out (as a kid), and I was a little surprised at how much I still enj”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"Judgment Day. The end of the world. It's today, three hours from now." There is only one true Terminator movie in this reviewer's eyes, and it was”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"Let's move! The world ain't saving itself!" 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra had franchise potential written all over it, yet the flick severely”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Gladiator is one of those films that is always held in high regard. I think when people look back on this film they just reflect on how badass Russell”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“The Lion King is a 1994 American animated musical film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 32nd ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade takes everything that made Raiders of the Lost Ark great to begin with and”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS Well, it's finally happened. :) Jurassic World, after over a decade in development hell, has finally been released. Personally sp”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS This was exactly what I expected from hearing Doug Walker talk about it in several of his videos. It's a tightly written, solid, ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Even though I have watched many times the Spaghetti Westerns starring Clint Eastwood when I was a kid with my dad, I discovered his Dirty Harry flicks”

4 weeks ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“If you have not heard of Fifty Shades of Grey and the hype (negative or positive) surrounding that cultural phenomenon, you must have been living on t”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Quick Review I never imagined that I would end up liking it as much as I did. I thought it was a blast. An entertaining, well-paced, funny and surp”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I wasn´t really intending on watching this movie not only this soon but also ever, but a friend convinced to watch it just for shits and giggles, and”

1 month ago

“The police should be inside the jewellry the day they went, waiting for them..........................................................................”

1 month ago

“One of the greatest films ever made Silence of the Lambs tells the story of Clarice Starling played by Jodie Foster who is hired to investigate the c”

1 month ago

“"Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight, Will? It appears quite black." Michael Mann is a director who went on to get a number of big titles aga”

1 month ago

“''I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ”

1 month ago

“"Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!" Cinderella represents the next step in Disney's master plan to create live-a”

1 month ago

“Since me and my step-son Nick had watched all the Lethal Weapon movies, of course, we had to watch this one as well, even though it doesn’t really h”

1 month ago

“Of course, I have already seen this flick. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty sure I have seen it in the theater when it was released. Anyway, I though”

1 month ago

“There's no doubt about it, the Lethal Weapon films are pure entertainment. In fact, you could call them genre-defining considering how many films abou”