All updates

“Whilst its low budget is evident, there is a lot of heart and effort put into this beautifully made documentary. Heather Langenkamp, the actress who p”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I am surprised this is rated so average. I would have expected something much higher given the cast and crew. Plus the trailer looked absolutely incre”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I'm in the mood for an old school vampire flick with some great actors. Oh did you say check out Near Dark? Sure don't mind if I do. I can't believe t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“All right so it's time to check out a wild Cronenberg classic. I actually know very little about this one besides a handful of things that I only bare”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I have been wondering about this film for awhile. I wasn't sure if I would ever watch it or not. I mean it does have a decent cast, but I wasn't sure ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“What could be better than watching a Japanese zombie movie where they have sword and gun fights in the woods. It's directed by Ryuhei Kitamura who als”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Now we movie on to a French Romanian horror that also apparently deals with Austrian characters. I don't know anything about this movie. All I know is”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“After reading the story, I have always wanted to see a movie adaptation but I haven't found the one I want to watch. After going through the list, man”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“For what it is worth, I see this movie becoming another teenage chick flick sleepover film. I was presently surprised by Nicki Minaj. Yes, this plot h”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Since it was directed by Mike Leigh, one of the most heralded B”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“very intense movie about two couples catholic and jewish) and the history in poland. the struggle about a child and the horror of antisemitism in a ve”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“strange funny humour of polish countryside and the luck and misfortune of love... classical music, a catholic narrowminded mother, a cow...”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“a romeo and juliet movie. the society of the late eastern germany with its unlucky people as a hostile enviroment or a blooming young teenager love. ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Judging by the ratings this seems like one of those films that you either love or hate, there's not much in between. It really depends on how much you”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I've never been a huge fan of Woody Allen (I didn't even like Annie Hall, thought it was interminably dull.) This movie has some excitement in the las”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I remember it very well, when ‘Lola rennt’ was released, there was some buzz about Tom Tykwer but afterwards he eventually made two rather osbcur”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“The thing about being a regular movie watcher is that you reach a stage where very few movies compel you to think about them in bed before going to sl”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I remember it so well, I actually saw this movie when it was released in the movie theater and I was just blown away by the whole thing. Indeed, in my”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I have seen this one like 10 years ago but I was deeply impressed (if I recall correctly, I even saw it in the theater when it was released when I was”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“With this movie, Alejandro Amenabar became a household name and went to direct ‘The Others’ in Hollywood. After ‘Mar Adentro’, it became rathe”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Back then, when it was released, it was a big a critical and commercial flop and I actually already saw the damned thing but since it was a while back”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I came across Cabaret the first time at a highly formative time in my life. I was around 11 or 12, and I found it on cable. Clearly, I didn’t unders”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“I wonder if this movie was the fist one I saw directed by Pedro Almodovar. At least, it was definitely the first I saw in the movie theater and I even”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. By now, I have seen more than half of the movies dir”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“This is an excellent film...well written, well cast, and with great acting. I love the twists in the plot, and how the movie turns out. Ewan McGrego”

2 months ago

“I'm gonna be in the minority here, and part of me was close to giving this a 6/10, but as I sat down and started writing this review, I realized I cou”

2 months ago

“This film is beautiful, funny, shocking, brutal, tragic, and hopeful. First time I saw it, I didn't like it much, mostly because its so hard to under”

2 months ago

“This is the best of the recent Marvel films. It's smart, funny. challenging, dark, and in spiring. This is the one that brings the disparate character”

2 months ago

“I was curious about this one after watching the trailer. The plot seemed interesting enough. I heard it's a heck of a weird one. I haven't heard of an”

2 months ago

“When I first saw this film with a bunch of friends at the cinema I was impressed. There's no doubt it's just another chick flick but it's also a funny”