All updates

“To be honest, I didn't plan at all to see this movie. In fact, I thought I thought we might go watch 'Jason Bourne' but, Nick, my step-son was actuall”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“[img id=2540197 width=500full] "Men are the ones that try harder to keep it together. They also can hurt you." I always find movies about professi”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=5717068 width=500full] "You never heard the saying, never rob a bank across from a diner with the best donuts in three counties?" This was”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=6435689 width=500full] "Whatever you're thinking... re-think it." This was one of the better Statham movies i have seen lately.Like i say ”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=6293641 width=500full] "There's got to be something other than being a fisherman or kidnapping people." "Maybe in America, Irish, maybe in A”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=6174246 width=500full] "Oh, look at that. I've been impaled." I never really planned to watch this as i'm not really a huge fan of the Dis”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=6088305 width=500full] "People are afraid of what they don't understand." I have never been a huge Superman fan, but i thought this could ”

4 weeks ago

“Isabelle Adjani's performance in this movie is one of the best performances I've ever seen from an actress, she was incredible! The movie is not easy ”

4 weeks ago

“amazing movie, one of the most intense dramas (with Lilya Forever) I've seen and one hell of an actress...Laia Costa would have deserved an oscar for ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“very intense movie about two couples catholic and jewish) and the history in poland. the struggle about a child and the horror of antisemitism in a ve”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“a young man comes back to the saxonian village where he once escaped his strict mother. now there is a strange mood with memories, dreams and an orph”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I never knew about this until I was scrolling what Netflix had in September. I know nothing of the story revolving around Ariana Berlin, but I do like”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Get media attention. Right or wrong, you need cameras on them. That's the only way people change their behavior. The threat of embarrassment. You mus”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas is guaranteed DreamWorks quality with funny jokes and well made scenes building the athmosphere just right. It has”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins is a really funny movie that shows us the story of Buzz Lightyear who is more known as an action ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This is a beautiful movie for adults and children. Hans Zimmer's soundtrack is wonderful with almost a similar style to The Lion King. Great musical.”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“A painting in motion! This is a beautiful film professionally shot with interesting characters, a hauntingly beautiful musical score, and a touching s”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Still, I remember it very well when it was”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I can just say BAD, what a stupid movie, it doesn't scare or disturb me at all, I just don't understand why modern Horror movies cannot scare me anymo”

1 month ago

“When I watched "A Dirty Carnival" (Dalkomhan insaeng) at the Chicago International Film Fesitival, I knew I had to sit down and write a review about i”

1 month ago

“What can I say, this is only the second Korean film I've ever watched and again I've been blown away by such great storytelling and directing. The fir”

1 month ago

“Sure, we've seen a few other zombie movies pop up over the past few years, but that won't stop "I Am Legend" from being a quality movie to add to that”

1 month ago

“I think I'm going to have to watch this again as I'm sure it deserves more than a 7/10, but I just didn't hear enough of it to make complete sense of ”

1 month ago

“Take a classic 1940s film noir murder mystery and throw it into modern times, make it revolve around drugs and high school kids, add some awesome hand”

1 month ago

“"Throw one at me if you want, hash head. I've got all five senses and I slept last night, that puts me six up on the lot of you." Brick is an inter”

1 month ago

“I really enjoyed this film. I hadn't heard much about it before I saw it and was a little bit surprised to see so many people complaining about how ha”

1 month ago

“I've read about this movie for quite some time, but never got around to watching it. Joseph-Gordon Levitt plays Brenden, a high-school student who att”

1 month ago

“A friend rented this for us to watch one bored weeknight, I had my doubts since I am not a huge Kevin Smith fan. I never watched the original Clerks,”