All updates

“To say Maze Runner is derivative would be an understatement. I am well aware that these kinds of accusations are often met with protests like "but Ma”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“The Bridge on the River Kwai is an interesting piece of war drama, the main focus of the story is code of honor. The movie is well written, and acted ”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“This movie is epic, mostly because of the scenery and the grand scale of the sets. Otherwise the story has been re written and filmed many times befor”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“When the biggest stars you have are a wrestler and a Youtube star you must expect the worst. The only thing worse than that is the Youtuber being the ”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“After 9 years from his first directional venture, 'Primer' director came up with this challenging concept in science fiction theme. I think it is an”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Honestly, beforehand, I thought the whole thing could be pretty cool. Indeed, the concept was basically to provide some kind of dark funny satire on t”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"This looks pretty open and shut. Little miss rosy-capes making covert deliveries to the goodie-tycoon. Wolfie tries to eat 'em both, then crazy flann”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"Now, remember, Pinocchio: be a good boy. And always let your conscience be your guide." After creating the first feature-length animated movie in ”

4 weeks ago

“For God's sake, it is a spoof! Funny thing about spoofs: they are made to make fun of things, stories and cliches. So do not expect this movie to put ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Why must fireflies die so young?" General mainstream audiences commonly consider animation a mere kiddie fare. However, not all animation is child”

1 month ago

“The Visitor is easily one of the most authentic takes on the illegal immigration issue to ever be presented in a film. As if that weren't enough of a ”

1 month ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

1 month ago

“This is what I call a very intriguing movie. Since I heard from here and there that it was quite amazing and since Tarsem Singh's previous movie was j”

1 month ago

“I think I am one of the few people who actually enjoys Michael Bay and his crazy explosion fetish haha. Now this one is a fresh new cast which I think”

1 month ago

“This is a tough one – both in subject matter, execution and in trying to discuss it. It does away with many of the usual things that setup a film: s”

1 month ago

“"I'm so glad we left the city. This is such a good place to raise a family." In the very first scene of Grown Ups 2, Lenny (Adam Sandler) awakens i”

1 month ago

“The Shawshank Redemption has now become one of the only handful of films that no-one objects to when you rank it number one or somewhere in the top fi”

1 month ago

“The Hunger Games became an instant hit after its unexpectedly huge critical and box office triumph, but has been known by many as “the new Twilight”

1 month ago

“The Hunger Games is a novel by Suzanne Collins, first published on September 14, 2008. Gary Ross beautifully adapted the novel for the cinema. Set in”

1 month ago

“"And it was decreed that each year, the 12 districts of Panem should offer up a tribute of one young man and woman between the ages of 12 and 18 to be”

1 month ago

“To be honest, this movie was a tad disappointing. Maybe my expectations were a little too high, or maybe this movie was a bit overrated. It's hard to ”

1 month ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Frederic March deservedly won an Oscar playing goodhearted, frustrated Jekyll and vile Hyde. His make-up and mannerisms paved the way for villains lik”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm just a regular guy. It makes me sick to see people... who don't have what I've got. Knowing that they have qualities, too. Much more than I do! I”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Tom & Jerry where a defining part of my childhood. I could spend hours watching T&J shorts on Cartoon Network when I was younger, and to be honest, th”

1 month, 1 week ago

“''I see you.'' The world of Pandora and it's people(The Na'vi) are threatened by humans searching for an expensive resource. Sam Worthington: J”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Im so intrigued with this Movie.. I would really find a time for me to watch this movie, it must be very wonderful”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Last year, I discovered that Curtis Hanson had retired because of Alzheimers. It sounds rather tragic that his career ended up this way. Hanson was ac”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Marvel films are a mixed bag, really. Alternately they’re films which give the comic book/superhero genre a much needed boost of fun, manic ener”