All updates

“Way before becoming a major player with Pixar and even becoming a successful action movie director with the Mission Impossible franchise, Brad Bird s”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“this masterpiece of Sergio Leone is surely in the top 3 of the best western movie ever made and the all stars cast and the legendary soundtrack from ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Robert Wise created this classic horror movie with some astonishing sound effects but without any flamboyant visual effects and even without that he r”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Sutherland as ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“it's a very crazy movie with a mixed of Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez movies style. it's violent, weird, gory and funny and the characters play”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“i know that a lot of critic would say that it's not a outstanding action film but in the other hand this movie as some good moments as a romantic dram”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“i'm a fan of animated movies and this one made me love again and again those sweet kindhearted stories and i'm still amazed to see how great those fil”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“this great fantasy horror movie from Tim Burton is one of his best it's scary, funny, mysterious & sexy. Johnny Depp is a real burlesque clown in thi”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Far better than the original one AND than the book, it's a good mix of scifi and horror, with an incredibly tense soundtrack and original and appropri”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Two hours have rarely felt like two or three times that length as consistently as they do during Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It’s hard to comple”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“The Boxtrolls upholds a fine tradition of stop-motion animated films. Beginning with Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (critically NOT dire”

4 weeks ago

1 month ago

“This is a sequel to the 2006s 'The Ultimate Gift'. The story commences from where It ended in the first, but after opening few minutes it takes us to ”

1 month ago

“It is obviously the end of the blockbuster season and this movie was the only new movie which seemed mildly interesting and, on top of that, Nick, my ”

1 month ago

“I love Wolverine he is one of my favourite comic book characters, but as they continue to make shitty films around him I am starting to get sick of hi”

1 month ago

“I am a huge Ernest Borgnine fan, and Marty for me is his finest piece of work. Ernest at Marty, is brilliant. Ernest brings Marty and all his emotiona”

1 month ago

“I love Renee Zellweger as Ruby, and her performance got me through this movie. The romantic side of things made me sick, and at times Inman played by ”

1 month ago

“To say Maze Runner is derivative would be an understatement. I am well aware that these kinds of accusations are often met with protests like "but Ma”

1 month ago

“The Bridge on the River Kwai is an interesting piece of war drama, the main focus of the story is code of honor. The movie is well written, and acted ”

1 month ago

“This movie is epic, mostly because of the scenery and the grand scale of the sets. Otherwise the story has been re written and filmed many times befor”

1 month ago

“When the biggest stars you have are a wrestler and a Youtube star you must expect the worst. The only thing worse than that is the Youtuber being the ”

1 month ago

“After 9 years from his first directional venture, 'Primer' director came up with this challenging concept in science fiction theme. I think it is an”

1 month ago

“Honestly, beforehand, I thought the whole thing could be pretty cool. Indeed, the concept was basically to provide some kind of dark funny satire on t”

1 month ago

“"This looks pretty open and shut. Little miss rosy-capes making covert deliveries to the goodie-tycoon. Wolfie tries to eat 'em both, then crazy flann”

1 month ago

“"Now, remember, Pinocchio: be a good boy. And always let your conscience be your guide." After creating the first feature-length animated movie in ”

1 month ago

“For God's sake, it is a spoof! Funny thing about spoofs: they are made to make fun of things, stories and cliches. So do not expect this movie to put ”

1 month, 1 week ago