All updates

“It's actually worse than Insidious. Save your time and money. Definitely not scary nor interesting.”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It would be a decent movie if it wasn't for the last scene with the ANDREW character. Angelina's/Cherry's over-reaction kills the last sense of realis”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“The Expendables 2 was, in my opinion, better that the original. Almost non stop action from the get go coupled with violence that ranged from heads b”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Keeping it short and simple, I loved it. I loved the first two and #3 was just as good. No love story, no stupid sub plots, no pansy ass hand wringi”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Denzel Washington does a great job of portraying the lead detective charged with negotiating with bank robbers holding a large group of hostages who h”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“The only good thing that I can say about this movie is that one of my favourite beauties, Keira Knightly, is in it. I thought it had promise as the di”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** Reviewing the might that is Star Wars, part of me wonders if there is even any point. You know that cliché r”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** The Empire Strikes Back is my least favourite of the original trilogy, I guess I just prefer the more light h”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“*** This review contains spoilers *** It’s not easy calling Return of the Jedi your favourite Star Wars film. Were as when someone says The Empir”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Godzilla is back after a 9 year rest and he brings back the power. I would always watch this one as a kid, and I have noticed some things now that I l”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Nowadays, Marvel is pretty much ruling the box-office with their massive super-hero features but more than 10 years ago, Pixar did manage to get so”

3 weeks ago

“I saw this film yesterday, and thinking back about it, I only remember the action scenes. I remember buildings exploding, boats exploding, piers explo”

3 weeks ago

“Unsettling and provocative, "The Piano Teacher" is at once a study of the lives of deeply unhappy people and a commentary on the dangers of repression”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, to be honest, I had pretty much the ssa”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Well, this is a deeply strange film as only Jim Jarmusch could do I suppose. In the end it turns out to be a more interesting experiment than a succes”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since there was a decent cast, I thought I might as well check it out. Eventually, I thought i”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“This is yet another milestone of 80's action movie mayhem and when I was a kid, I really loved this flick. Indeed, when I was about 12 years old, I st”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Initial Thought: When I saw the trailer I knew this one I had to see. It looked so fluid, funny, and just plain badass. The cast also really caught my”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“A simplest movie, which tells the story of an old couple from Birmingham who decides to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary in Paris. Like all th”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Ever since rightfully winning the Best Actress Oscar over front-runner Julie Christie in 2008, Marion Cotillard has continually delivered a series of ”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“While pithy, the description of Gone Girl as the best Lifetime movie ever made is not without its merits. This to indulges in the worst, shrillest, mo”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Just as man has succumbed to the urge to kill, fight, and procreate since the beginning of time, also has man had the tendency to persecute others wit”

3 weeks, 5 days ago