All updates

“Gameful, intelligent, provocative, tongue in cheek, shameless about its ridicule songs; open to the public about its clues. Woodward is excellent bein”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“It is pure and simply my all time favorite movie. It is the only movie I can re-watch without being bothered by the small imperfections. The funny thi”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“At last, I’m done with the Muppets movies! In fact, they have already released a new installment in the meantime but I guess I’ll have to catch it”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but I still ended up watching it with Nick, my step-son. At least, I’ll give this to Michael Bay”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Whatever you say I am not a big fan of this franchise. I did not like much the first installment other than a decent entertainment. So this was anothe”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I wondered if 'Catching Fire' would be as good as the first 'Hunger Games' flick and to my surprise it turned out to be better! 'The Hunger Games' ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I liked 2012's The Hunger Games. It was an entertaining and well-made film, but it also managed to be thought-provoking with some spot-on social comme”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar with Suzanne ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“This film is the film 101 on how to not make an adaptation of an existing source material. I'll just get this out in this sentence: I really, really, ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Not so long ago I have seen ‘Wyatt Earp’ another Western directed by Lawrence Kasdan and also starring Kevin Costner. Even though it sounded great”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“It's good to see another epic biblical story make it onto the big screen. The director is known for making interesting works and the cast is full of g”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is Brad Bird's weakest film to date by a very wide margin. Ho”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Oh...woe is me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to believe. I Don't know who to idolise. I'm feeling unconfiden”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Since series one aired in 2011, the television show of Mrs Brown’s Boys has been heavily panned by critics. This has been due to the general idea of”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“How horrifically alive the past is, pervading the present into a bleak and uncertain future... All the hurt could only stand above you if you let i”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I might be the only person who will start by saying that this movie was terrible. The movie starts OK, with some great acting and good amount of te”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Sometimes, there are films that make me wonder why I even bother to watch cinema. I show respect to the picture by sitting quietly in front of it, al”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“At some point, we're all familiar with the tale of Snow White. Fairest of them all, poisoned apple, true love's kiss, etc. But we find ourselves in ti”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"That's right, keep running. There are no boundaries to dreams. The spirit will be freed from the constraints of the body... and gain limitless freedo”

4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick. Indeed, it doesn’t have a really good reputation, it seemed to have killed this franchise and i”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“One of the most common misconceptions about film critics - whether professional or amateur - is that they cannot enjoy "stupid" movies. And while I c”

1 month ago

“Before seeing Noah on the big screen, initial expectations were a mixed bag. Aronofsky’s auteurist style through glowing visual spectacle and his ow”

1 month ago

“I actually already saw this one but it was a very long time ago, probably when it was released, and since I had it on dvd, I thought I should re-watch”

1 month ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out and I had some rather high expectations. Indeed, at ”

1 month ago

“Even though I always loved ‘Four Weddings and a funeral’, I’m not a huge fan of Richard Curtis’ work and, for example, I think that ‘Love A”