All updates

“I'm so upset with this movie. The background and hype this film had made me super stoked to see it. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. I guess ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Man, it’s hard to remember that there was a time when the very existence of a movie like In & Out, with it’s message of tolerance for homosexualit”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“After hearing so much about this movie, I was definitely eager to check this flick. Basically, it is one of those movies which are more famous for its”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“"People aren't always what they appear to be. Don't forget that!" Directed by John McNaughton (who arrived on the scene in 1989 with the low-budget”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Back in 1994, Frank Darabont made ‘ The Shawshank Redemption’ but it was a flop at the box-office and even though it was nominated for 7 oscars, i”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"You are here because you some Justin Beaver, Molly Cyrus lookin' motherfuckers." When the first trailer for 21 Jump Street hit the web, I thought ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“My expectations were way too much high for this movie. I couldn't be more disappointed. What the hell Mr. Shane Black?! Awful. It almost made Green L”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“This is an average movie, not so thrilling as the subject would allow, but it has its moments, such as the apes vs. humans spectacular "battle" on San”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“To start with, I was pleasantly surprised by the first installment. Indeed, it was actually better than I remembered. Unfortunately, this sequel was q”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“The second movie in the rebooted 'The Planet of the Ape' series and the eighth movie in the franchise. After the excellent 2001 movie, it took a decad”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"You know, for years now I've listened to all these idiots on barstools, with their pet theories on Dallas. How it was the Cubans, or the CIA, or the ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it at some point to make up my mind for good. Anyway, I rememb”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Having now seen Groundhog Day myself, I wonder how teenagers - whose opinions of this film are probably not influenced by nostalgia - react to this fi”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

4 weeks ago

“The original Planet of the Apes is an ambitious and thought-provoking science fiction film most remembered for Charlton Heston's theatrical performanc”

4 weeks ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS I used to post full reviews on this site right after seeing movies for the first time, but just found it too damn difficult. I th”

4 weeks ago

“Honestly, I have never had anything against Julia Roberts, she is usually quite charming but she is rather limited as an actress and the fact that she”

4 weeks ago

“Personally, I was really impressed by ‘The Hurt Locker’ so I was really eager to see Kathryn Bigelow’s next directing effort, especially after i”

4 weeks ago

“Leave it to a foreign director working with an international cast and adapting a French graphic novel to make the most audacious and intelligent scien”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“It was once again time for our mighty filmclub, and this time again, I didn’t know anything about it, which is the best way to watch a movie. After ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“Among the dance numbers: "Here's To The Ladies" (Fred Astaire, Cyd Charisse, Lucille Ball with seductive chorus' girls) and "A Water Ballet" (Esther W”

1 month ago

“The best Cyd Charisse's movie and one of the most beautiful musical of the 1950s. Wonderful Cyd Charisse's "Silk Stockings" dance number.”

1 month ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but Roger Ebert really loved it, he even picked it up as one of the best movies released in 2”

1 month ago

“"If you don't do this, he's dead..." It's easy to make incorrect assumptions about 2011's Killer Elite, as it comes across as just another generic ”

1 month ago

“How ridiculous will it get? After remaking classics, now they have decided to make a prequel of the remakes... I mean, they must be 1000s of strugglin”

1 month ago

“I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since it was starring Jeff Bridges, I thought I should check it out anyway. Eventually, it was pretty aver”

1 month ago

“If your ever wondered, what The Name of The Rose, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, and The Devils, would be like featuring stilled dialogue, cheesy CG”

1 month ago

“I would say that this is a bottom of the barrel comedy, but I would be insulting both barrels and the bottom of barrels.”