All updates

“this movie had much more potential, in my opinion just another overrated independent film as so many others (especially Tarkovsky and Bela Tarr) nice ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“ฺI don't know why but Spider Man Homecoming is very boring ,cliche like I've seen this many times before, like a cheap high school movie,it could be”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“For the people not involved in basketball Semi-Pro can be seen as a bad comedy, for the other is a mockumentary about the last days of ABA, American B”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Praying the God of orangeskinned ball... A Jack Nicholson movie about love, basketball and Viet-Nam. I have the movie poster in my room, the real movi”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Paolo Villaggio is sadly gone last week...you know is my favorite italian actor, along with Ugo Tognazzi, but why Paolo is in this list ? Because in 1”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“2013 I bought a Movie dvd from Amazon called The Resistance, and I loved this film, and I still love it today, now I'm going to make a review for you ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“You Ge is in my mind perhaps the most boring actor I have ever seen, but he makes a lot of interesting movies, Sacrifice is heart best story about a f”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Banksy é um artista conhecido ao redor do planeta por seus trabalhos urbanos, como o grafitti, de cunho social e político. Indo além dos muros, o a”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Caught this on Netflix out of sheer curiosity and as someone who actually liked the first A Haunted House, this was just awful. I haven't even watched”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I was lucky enough to see an early viewing of the latest DC animated DVD film line up and I have to say it was a lot of fun! Now the comic which this ”

3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Unbreakable is a 2000 American superhero thriller film produce and directed by M. Night Shyamalan. After surviving miraculously t”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“After the disappointing 'Prometheus', the almost abysmal 'The Counselor' and the really underwhelming 'Exodus: Gods and Kings', I was starting to loos”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Glen Ficarra and John Requa attempt to overthrow the genre of romantic comedy, replacing the familiar boy meets girl with a boy meets ... boy and even”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“This movie features some of the finest set design (by legendary Hans Dreier) in any movie, this alone would be enough to create a fascinating movie bu”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“''If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I wi”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Una obra maestra no solo de los documentales, si no del cine en general, es simplemente uno de los documentales más únicos y creativos jamás hechos”

3 weeks, 2 days ago
kathy voted for a review of Cell

“I have been waiting for this to come out forever. I loved the book. I also get my geek on when any Stephen King book gets an adaptation. It helps that”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“So, I guess we’re just throwing Oscar nominations at Meryl Streep for any old role nowadays. Post-Adaptation (what a performance that was!), Streep”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Can't believe I just watched the whole movie in the morning & do nothing else. Don't understand why Keanu Reeves take this film. But I must say that t”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“無聊時看看可以,會回想到剛出社會找工作時的熱誠和夢想... kind of realistic... pursue dream or stay in reality with a stable ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Based on a true story. I knew this fact after I watched the movie. It seems unbelievable that Bernie really did drive such a small boat to save them.”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Does one little girl's sacrifice worth it? If considering about the terrorists may kill hundreds of people, including children & adults, I would also ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“"She brought you something special when she came here, didn't she? That's what you hold onto. That's how you keep her alive." If I hadn't been give”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Day One // 31 Day Horror Challenge Not really a good start to my challenge. I hate not being scared at horror movies, I try and make myself scared at”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Since I'm a massive movie buff, of course, I had to watch this movie at some point. Well, eventually, I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure. Indeed, ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it was on the ‘1001 movies you must see before you die’ list, I thought I should give it ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago