All updates

“Even though I heard it would be a tough watch, it still ended up being a massively depressing movie to watch. Of course, the horror displayed was trem”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Since kept hearing some very good things about this flick, I was really curious about it and I was really eager to check it out. Wow... Eventually, I ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Harrison Ford, I thought I might as well give it a try. Actually”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"It was a wonderful, heroic moment for Holmes. But little did he know that his amazing powers and talents would soon be put to a much greater test, a ”

2 weeks ago

“"I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn." With Iron Man 3 having kicked off Phase Two of Marvel's highly lucrative superhero f”

2 weeks ago

“This is one of the most bizarre tales of what happens when you contract a STD. I would venture to say most males would pass on this one after the firs”

2 weeks ago

“I think I kind of understand why this film got a sequel in the works even though I didn't really like this film or find it funny, the cast that is int”

2 weeks ago

“So apparently this movie is receiving negative feedback for being a copy of some Youtube video. The premise is lame and just plain ridiculous anyways.”

2 weeks ago

“Im sorry but i just dont understand how people think this is a good movie yes Will Smith did a good performance but the plot was so pointless and that”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“This film is pure garbage i never seen it but thought id give it a watch just to see what it was all about since i love the first film. I knew that it”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“300: Rise of an Empire is an ok movie i knew going into it that it wasnt going to be anything great but as a sequel it stands ok i guess. For the most”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I was hoping this was going to be a good remake but i was completely wrong everything about this movie is pure crap. Spike Lee has made some decent fi”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Even though I wasn’t expecting much from this flick, since I have a weak spot for John Travolta and Robin Williams, I thought I might as well give i”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I love Peter Jackson movies especially the Lord of The Rings saga. There are many things I really don't like though about The Hobbit prequels. One suc”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“I was never for a sequel to 300. As much as that film delivered in slow-mo action sequences, it also offered a surreal piece of comic book artistry co”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"Not one single person noticed I'd been replaced by an evil criminal mastermind?" Despite its shortcomings in terms of pacing and character focus, ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“At last, the final installment of the Harry Potter franchise. To be honest, I have never been a fan of those movies. I mean, they were absolutely ente”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"The cold never bothered me anyway." The promotional campaign for 2013's Frozen has been selling an entirely different motion picture, which thankf”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a machine."”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"60 years ago, Earth was attacked. We won the war, but they destroyed half the planet. Everyone's been evacuated. Nothing human remains. We're here fo”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"I hate to be rude, but we're trying to do a movie here..." From the very early stages of 1981's The Great Muppet Caper, it's clear that the pictur”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“I wasn't the biggest fan of Take Shelter so I had lesser of anticipation for his next film, but I must say that this was very excellent indeed. McCona”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Back in 2009, Welsh director Gareth Evans made the Ind”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I was never really into the games as I wasn't much of a racing game player. However I was intrigued by this one although it pretty much seems exactly ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“"You can wipe out an entire generation, you can burn their homes to the ground and somehow they'll still find their way back. But if you destroy their”