All updates

“Seen on theaters today. Yes, it is the terrible slap that was expected while fearing for fear of being disappointed. Finally a blockbuster at once s”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Since I'm a big fan  of Tom Hardy, I was really eager to check out this movie, especially since the material sounded pretty awesome. Well, eventually”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Henk had once again picked up a really nice movie. Basically, it was a movie with a concept as you follow one character driving in his car and, that '”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Review in spanish: cargada de humor negro, Goodfellas presenta un vision interesante y entretenida del mundo de la mafia y de gangsters. En serio, ray”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“[English Version] Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen th”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“"There was a barber and his wife...and she was beautiful..." Tim Burton is unquestionably one of my favourite directors, if not my absolute favouri”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp and always found Tim Burton's work very interesting so I had to see this one. Honestly, I have had absolutely no knowledg”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I finally have watched this movie and I can say I am deeply disappointed. I, as a big fan of figure ice skating was really thrilled about this movie a”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Pros:1) Rian Johnson is clearly a better director than JJ Abrams and as a result the movie's flow and pace were much closer to what a Star Wars film”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Alicia Vikander and since Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a dog, it can ”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“Lovers of the cartoons have complained that it’s nothing like the series or the animated movie. Haters of Michael Bay have nagged on about stereotyp”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“Take a classic cartoon about a bunch a large robots from outer space that change into a bunch a cool vehicles that raised the testosterone level to th”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“At some point the lovely Joan Chen decided to direct as well and this was in fact her second directing effort. On paper, it did sound great to make a ”

1 month, 4 weeks ago

“''I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might”

2 months ago

“"The boy they brought back is not my son." An ambitious historical drama helmed by the legendary Clint Eastwood, Changeling is without a doubt one ”

2 months ago

“Contrary to Spielberg's customary treatment of aliens, the extra-terrestrial beings in War of the Worlds are not friendly. In fact, they're downright ”

2 months ago

“[English Version]Notes: Before I begin, I must clarify that this review would have some spoilers in order to make a point. So, if you haven't seen the”

2 months ago

“Tarantino is fortunate to be one of the most overrated movie directors. This, like all his films, is more a good production, full of good performances”

2 months ago

“Ya no es sorpresa de nadie, el hecho de que miles de películas, desperdicien todos sus elementos para ser simplemente un pedazo de basura superficial”

2 months ago

“Everyone knows the classic story of the Headless Horseman and they've seen the Disney cartoon and read the story so there's not much to go over here. ”

2 months ago

“Black Panther, es la representación de ser un bodrio con una expectación y sobrevaloración, demasiado excedida, mostrando un estilo genérico en el”

2 months, 1 week ago

“E.T. truly is one of the most pleasurable, heartwarming films that I and probably everybody has ever laid eyes on in front of the screen. It is very m”

2 months, 1 week ago

“''I can't go home. Tessa was my home.'' A widower is determined to get to the bottom of a potentially explosive secret involving his wife's murder,”

2 months, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Recently, I actually discovered a li”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Honestly, I had never played the game so I had no clue if this movie was faithfull or not (I definitely want to try the game now after watching this f”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I heard a lot about this, but only when the movie came out. Before that I didn't even know it existed. Anyways given the cast I decided to go ahead an”

2 months, 1 week ago

“Ripley: Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out. Burke: T”