All updates

“The dreamers is an intoxicating film, twins Isabelle and Theo find a friend in fellow cinema lover Matthew an American student. I liked the story whil”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Beasts Of The Southern Wild is based on the one-act play named Juicy And Delicious by Lucy Alibar, who co-wrote the film’s screenplay. To put it sim”

1 week, 6 days ago

“The Girl Next Door is not bad but not good either, it is just another teen sex comedy with some actually really funny moments. Elisha and Emile have c”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"L'armata Brancaleone". A cult movie. They speak hilarious made up language of the Middle Ages. Don't know if you can appreciate it if you are not an”

1 week, 6 days ago

“''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love can break the spell. Her”

1 week, 6 days ago

“This is another confronting movie with a very disturbing subject matter, and there is two scenes in the movie that hits hard. The atmosphere and dark ”

2 weeks ago

“Great documentary film to make you think about life,human , animals /with beautiful cinematography. "”

2 weeks ago

“I'm curious to see this film because It's about Thailand and I'm Thai and it's a surprise I've never expected,small hidden gem,a very touching film. "”

2 weeks ago

“I love this film! what a surprise! This film is very good in a way I've never expected before. Fresh, weird and powerful, all of the acting are supe”

2 weeks ago

“Yes, it had some potential, like joahlefourbe correctly puts it, but I must say they totally wasted that potential! Watching a heist movie is always ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I did not mind Die Hard 3, some sequels suck but this one did a good job. I think I enjoyed more because of the addition of Samuel L. Jackson, who tog”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“It may not seem much, but The Rescuers is one of Disney's most haunting and depressing cartoons with a violent atmosphere. Little kids may laugh at th”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“It's funny how one finds films after not watching them for a few years - in this case not since my eldest daughter was about 7 - she is now 18. Earlie”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“"You know, Jack. I got a feeling the next time we run into each other, we gonna have a killin'. Just a feeling." On top of directing such manly cla”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I liked the first film so I watched the second one on Netflix, it's pretty good! I even thought Joan Rivers appeared on this film posthumously.”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Honestly, before watching this movie, I had never heard of it but, if I'm not mistaken, it was one of those straight to dvd releases so I wasn't expec”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Before becoming a big shot in Hollywood, before 'The Lord of the Rings', Peter Jackson made this flick which was ultimately a flop. If I remember corr”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“I am a huge Quentin Tarantino fan, and for me Django Unchained is up there. I think for me the subject matter is what got me, and the realistic brutal”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Ghost is a classic romance film from the 90's, I personally love it because of Whoopi Goldbert. I think without the comedy in it, it would have been a”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brother, Marc ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Warning: Anyone going to see this movie because of the cast and crew's pedigree, it's not worth it. This is a bad movie, going by the title of this re”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“I don't like to judge a movie before it comes out, but... RAZZIE WINNER IN EVERY CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Despite Mirrormask being strange, it actually is a good movie. It is like entering a surreal dream come to life. The visuals were stunning, and is the”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Sucker punch is the latest film from Zack Snyder(dawn of the dead,300,the watchmen)In the 1960s a 20 yr old woman named Babydoll (Emily browning) is s”