All updates

“All my thoughts of the final entry of The Hunger Games saga: -I'm really getting tired of having these young adult novel adaptations constantly splitt”

2 weeks ago

“This is an average movie as compared to previous installment of this series . It could have been way better but it didn't come up to the expectations”

2 weeks ago

“art touching at times . It really Holds the line 'Old is gold'. Its power pack of fun, love , emotions And friendship ! Its really nice to See great ”

2 weeks ago

“half of what i expected !!! with cast like Willis, Cusack & Jason Patric i seemed interesting . But it all goes down . It just holds the normal story”

2 weeks ago

“well i have been looking forward to watch this movie and it was a little less than i expected but still entertaining. it was GOOD , not that bad . Tur”

2 weeks ago

“Liam Neeson and Ed Harris together ? you would expect something really kick-ass! And it is a kick-ass movie . Every time Liam Neeson is on screen , h”

2 weeks ago

“Strong plot .Awesome acting . Alicia Vikander is just beautiful in her role . Sci-Fi , A.I. it is a powerhouse packed with super execution of story”

2 weeks ago

“Total disappointment ! This movie brought down the 007 fever down to "0" . Had real high expectations , but this movie was a turn down. 007 is very du”

2 weeks ago

“Interceptors (sometimes called Interceptor Force) may not be THE worst movie ever made, but it's pretty bad. It's not bad in a good way, or bad in a ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Anyway, even though it is probably n”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should definitely re-watch it at some point. Sometimes, I do wonder if  Krzyszto”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Some chefs say that the most important thing for a large plate, before technique, originality, presentation and the quality of the ingredients. If we ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Back then, Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger made some really lavish productions in what was considered for many movie viewers as the Golden Age o”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Something of a toothless The Wolf of Wall Street, The Big Short wants to play the 2007 – 2008 financial crises as something a long-con heist film, b”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“The Martian is a finely made piece of popcorn entertainment, but thinking about it as anything beyond that is a folly. It’s technical skill cannot b”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Maternal love is the tie that binds throughout Room, a harrowing but rewarding glimpse into the lives of a young woman and her son held in captivity. ”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“For me, a new film from Todd Haynes is something of an event. He makes so few, and when he does, they’re always hypnotic, frostily intellectual, and”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"There's a lot of secrets in District 9..." District 9, the searing debut feature of South African director Neill Blomkamp, is a summer flick of a ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“In Free Fall, the director (Stephan Lacant) takes us on a journey with this electrifying German film about police officer, Marc (Hanno Koffler), whose”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“In C.R.A.Z.Y., the director (Jean-Marc Vallée) tell us the story of Zac (Marc-André Grondin), a young gay man dealing with homophobia while growing ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“In White Bird in a Blizzard, the director (Gregg Araki) tell us the story of Kat Connors (Shailene Woodley), a young woman whose life is turned upside”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Frenchman Gaël Morel directs this tale of three brothers trying to put the pieces together after the death of their mother. The middle brother, Marc ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“A strong underlying message makes this sharply well-acted Spanish drama much more interesting than its premise would suggest. Yes, it's the story of a”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“The Normal Heart, Larry Kramer's angry, urgent, hectoring play – first staged in 1985 and only now arriving as a film in an excellent production dir”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Set in the 1990s, when “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” was standard operating procedure in the United States Navy, Burning Blue examines the ramificat”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Plata Quemada" ("Burnt Money"), a new film by the Argentine director Marcelo Piñeyro, presents a curious mixture of strangeness and déjà vu. It sta”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Call me heartless if you will, but by the end of Like Crazy I just wanted these two to hurry up and get over each other. Maybe it’s because I never ”

3 weeks ago

“If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw this movie in the movie theater when it was released. Anyway, even though it is definitely not one of the greatest ”

3 weeks ago
Danie voted for a review of Heat

“This film is spectacular. For me, Pacino steals the show, I actually see why he gets so much adulation as an actor. De Niro just seems to coast throug”