All updates

“Tragic amour fou story and sometimes almost delirious, "Seisaku's Wife" is a perfect example of the Japanese melodrama even in its excesses. Luckily, ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“ Excellent portrait of human nature-label in the Bunuel cinematography, "The Young One" is also one of its least known film and even unfair”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I was very pleasantly surprised this film, and the work of its director, Jean-Claude Brisseau. It is a very personal and daring cinematography that pe”

1 week, 5 days ago

“As could be expected after reading some reviews on the work of J.-C. Brisseau, this first movie I discovered a director of a highly seductive personal”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Title: Sautet's cinema: between narrative rigor and the triumph of doom. Although the work of filmmaker Claude Sautet is characterized by sobriet”

1 week, 5 days ago

“This is one of the most contemplative -in background and, obviously, in form- movies that I've seen. With very appropriate to the simple story told an”

1 week, 5 days ago

“The main strengths of the film is that it has very recent time the memory of the German concentration camps in World War II, certain sequences were sh”

1 week, 5 days ago

“It's hard to describe this film. "Tom at the Farm"is like a poetry,spiritual feeling, the film is mixed-genre drama/thriller/comedy... sometimes it lo”

1 week, 6 days ago

“There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, but I'm goin”

1 week, 6 days ago

“If you have not heard of Fifty Shades of Grey and the hype (negative or positive) surrounding that cultural phenomenon, you must have been living on t”

1 week, 6 days ago

“As of recently I have been noticing a change in my movie watching. It's becoming harder and harder to impress me or have me engaged with something eno”

2 weeks ago

“By now, I have seen most of the movies directed by the Dardenne Brothers and I have been a big fan of their work for a very long time but, to be hon”

2 weeks ago

“"There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time." 2013's The Wolf of Wall Str”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Review from http://www.squabblebox.co.uk Space had seldom seemed dangerous before Ridley Scott applied his no-nonsense approach to this most celebrat”

2 weeks, 2 days ago
Joe voted for a review of Joe

“This movie goes to show that you don't need a fancy film title for it to be so special, I thought that this was probably one of the best films that Ni”

Joe voted for a review of 88

“Pretty all over the place again, it's not a surprise to say that 2015 is starting of well, but not well for me. It always happens because there is not”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“"This one who's blind. She's the one that can see." Despite being decades old, Nicolas Roeg's Don't Look Now remains an uncompromisingly honest and”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“”What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other? What will we do?” David Fincher tackles an adaptation of the nove”

3 weeks ago

“The Magdalene Sisters is based on what was a reality of life (until surprisingly recently) in Ireland- many girls and young women considered promiscuo”

3 weeks ago

“This movie is an insult to moustaches everywhere. Comparing them to pubic hair on a vagina as a rich source for humor is low brow. It's one of the man”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“"He seems like a nice boy." A garage door malfunction gives way to introductions to meet The Boy Next Door. Claire is living with her son Kevin aft”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but, somehow, I still ended up watching the damned thing. Eventually, I didn't like it much. Indeed”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“"Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway." When people look back at the classic World War II movies there is one indisputable fac”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“I felt like I was watching stupid Russian movie. There was a lot of Russian dialogs with english subtitles witch I hate. Everything about this movie ”