All updates

“Notes: *I honestly wasn't too impressed with the trailer. *It just feels like a complete Smurfs copy. *Not even sure why they decided to make this. *T”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"The world is coming undone. Imperial flags reign across the galaxy."A lot was riding on 2015's Star Wars: The Force Awakens since it restarted the li”

4 weeks ago

1 month ago

“In my point of view, expectation is an important element regarding the experience of watching a movie. In the case of "It's kind of a funny story", th”

1 month ago

“Notes: *This sounds like my kind of film. *I mean it's sort of similar to an idea I have too although still quite different. *There is a pretty cool ”

1 month ago

“I don’t go to theaters to watch movies as much as most people. Not only because it is pretty costly to spend on a couple of movie tickets but I feel”

1 month ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

1 month ago

“To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I always had a weak spot for Barbet Schroeder’s work and since there w”

1 month ago

“I love Miike but this is definitely a step-up from his usual stuff, in fact I think it's really only equal to AUDITION in his filmography. Now I'm a ”

1 month ago

“IT FUCKING SUCKS, is a god damm horrible shitty movie. Direction: 1/10 Soundtrack: 2/10 Writing: 1/10 Characters: 1/10 I dont known a fuck about mo”

1 month ago

“Man I loved the first Independence Day. It was fun, funny, and the action was great. When I heard they were making this I was really excited. I wanted”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This film is beautiful, funny, shocking, brutal, tragic, and hopeful. First time I saw it, I didn't like it much, mostly because its so hard to under”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The sheer bizarreness of Syliva Scarlet is largely what keeps the film afloat. Watching it you certainly must question what everyone involved was thin”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Jack Nicholson is one spontaneous actor for every decade and would be still resist in history of films. The more I'm getting into his acting the more ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“80 minutes short French animated feature movie. The story of a six year old boy who involved in saving the tiny magical creatures. A similar kind of m”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is a beautiful little animated film about friendship. Highly recommended for both children and adults.”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Excellent special effects but the film was over-long, especially in the build-up to the main events, and Godzilla was reduced to being a supporting ch”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great female heroi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“One of the most beautiful and touching films,it's not well known so I recommend everyone to see it at least once, a sad film but may inspire you, not ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest, it has been a while since I have seen this movie and maybe I should give it another chance at some point. Even though this movie seems t”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Please. I payed 4 euros for this piece of crap. Do ANYTHING else with your money. Like trowing them out of the window, thats actually a better and mor”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Ed, this is as close to hell as I ever want to get."After his ill-advised detour into blockbuster action with 2015's farcically cartoonish Furious 7,”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I had already seen the other movies  delivered by Scott Cooper so far, I thought I might as well check this one out. Well, from all the movies ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Listal hasn't been the only place where I've been posting reviews. There have been websites that I visited prior to discovering Listal where I decided”

1 month, 1 week ago

“At last, after 10 long years, Paul Verhoeven finally came up with a new directing effort and I was really eager to check it out . Eventually, I'm not ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Even though it wasn't an overwhelming success, a movie directed by Clint Eastwood is always worth a look. Who would have expected the man with no name”

1 month, 1 week ago
kathy voted for a review of Elle

1 month, 2 weeks ago