All updates

“I have to say the title says it all since nobody has thought to tell this story in cinema. There are several Game of Thrones actors in this which tell”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Many are calling Guardians of the Galaxy "the most risky Marvel film yet," with the word "risky" frequently being replaced with words like "unique," "”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Even though I had pretty much enough of the fanatism surrounding Christopher Nolan, I still have to admit that the guy displayed once again an impress”

1 week, 3 days ago

“Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from this flick but since there was a pretty good cast, I thought I should check it out anyway. And, indeed, it was ”

1 week, 4 days ago

“I don't get what the hype was about this movie, that said it is not a bad movie. The hype this movie received was not worth it, the writing was good,”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Domino is an interesting story, but Tony Scott fails to convey it on the big screen. The visuals are good, but the story is the major let down here. I”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Charlie's Angels is a movie you can't take seriously, and you just got to sit back and enjoy the ride. It has lots of action, humor, not the best acti”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I am a big Quentin Tarantino fan, this is a good movie and one I really enjoyed. However there are parts of the movie that were really good, and other”

1 week, 5 days ago

“In my opinion, Green Lantern was one of the best 2011 movies. I don't know why people keep bashing it. I know it's not Harry Potter; but come on, it's”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Apes on Horses (also known in some territories as Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) might just be the most intelligent Summer blockbuster to be released”

1 week, 5 days ago

“There are minor spoilers here, so be careful. It's a film that's really, really hard to talk about without going into major plot points, but I'm goin”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Director Christopher Nolan and the cast have taken great lengths to insure complete secrecy for one of the year's most anticipated films; Interstellar”

1 week, 6 days ago

“Since this movie has a very good reputation, I was really eager to check it out. Eventually, I wasn't disappointed. To be honest, I was a little bit ”

2 weeks ago

“"Although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me and I them. We stan”

2 weeks ago

“Expendables was a great movie with an all star cast,A who's who of action heroes and tough guys,Has a cameos from Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Will”

2 weeks ago

“Finally a Predator movie made since Predator 2 back in 1990 I thought it was a great movie lots of action cool death scenes and lots of homages to t”

2 weeks ago

“When i saw the trailer i thought it wasn't gonna be any good .But i'm proven wrong it's actually really good horror/thriller movie produced by m night”

2 weeks ago

“I don't usually feel compelled to write reviews of things I don't like, but after the 'hype' that surrounded this I felt compelled! This film is quite”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Wake In Fright is an early Ozploitation curiosity piece that feels more like a drug movie (in this case the drug being alcohol, and lots of it!) than ”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Even though he did manage to direct arguably the greatest movie ever made, Orson Welles did have one very tumultuous career but some of his other dire”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“"It's happened. Approximate location of impact: the North Atlantic. As I speak to you right now, it's making its way towards our fair nation." The ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“The Purple Rose of Cairo is a movie that I would love to see. You see, The Purple Rose of Cairo is actually a film-within-a-film. Mia Farrow’s sad, ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“That was the most underrated thing I ever seen! I got the "Let it Go" song stuck in my head and I can't stop singing to it! xD”

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS Mia Hall is left comatose after a car accident; caught between life and death, she has to decide whether to die or wake up again.”

2 weeks, 5 days ago