All updates

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

1 week, 4 days ago

“"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy w”

1 week, 4 days ago

“I don't claim to have extensive knowledge in the field of literature, but Markus Zusak's novel, The Book Thief, is one the finest books I've ever read”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

1 week, 5 days ago

“[img id=6732858 width=500full] Well so far from phase 2 we have had Iron Man 3, Thor The dark World, and now we have Captain America: The Winter So”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." The Lego”

1 week, 5 days ago

“"Heaven make me free of it. The rest is silence." Park Chan-wook's 2003 thriller Oldboy is, simply putting it, a masterpiece of revenge cinema. It'”

1 week, 6 days ago

“My exact reaction upon seeing the end of this movie was, "Well, that was stupid". What a horrible piece of garbage, totally predictable, not well don”

1 week, 6 days ago

““Compliance” grossed $318,622 in the US, which basically means that nobody watched it or even knows about it. It had very limited theatrical relea”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"I've been trying to find you for over a year. My employer's dying, he wants to thank you for saving his life." Even the most die-hard X-Men fans c”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be." Many people will possess fond mem”

1 week, 6 days ago
Nacca voted for a review of It

““My god, THAT is a star!” Clara Bow had enough energy to provide electricity to a medium sized city, and, yes, she had “It.” While It had a”

2 weeks ago

“"Rififi in the city" is the first adaptation of a novel in the filmography of prolific Spanish director Jesus Franco. With a cast is not devoid of sta”

2 weeks ago

“For many actors, this movie was where it all really started. Indeed, after this movie, the press created the concept of ‘Frat Pack’, a nickname gi”

2 weeks, 1 day ago
Acey voted for a review of Noah

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Every once in a while I may stumble upon a screen performance which leaves an indelible impression, brings me new levels of respect towards a performe”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“Since I have a weak spot for Mel Gibson, I thought I should check this movie. At the time, he was at the peak of his popularity (he made this movie ju”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“I remember very well the first time I saw this movie. Indeed, I had actually never heard of it but since it was directed by Alfred Hitchcock, I though”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Personally, I always had a hard time with Wes Anderson. I mean, I always admired his work and his movies have always been visually impressive but I wa”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Planes is just plane boring. And if you groaned at that pun, you'll probably agree with my assessment. Nearly every single gag is painfully corny, a”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Dis flick was such a let down to my. My boy Tyrone said he had got his hands on a film about a white boy trying to make it big by stealing from suckas”