All updates

“A weaker film than Olivier's Henry V and Hamlet, but at least we have the evil Richard that the current Ricardian propagandists want made a saint. "Fo”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“An important, troubling film about the former leper colony on the Greek island of Spinalonga, which shows due empathy towards people who have been sha”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“This silent melodrama, about a wheelchair-bound war vet who falls for a poor country lass but has to contend with an interloping scoundrel, may seem o”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Maestro magician, prestidigitator of panache, Kawashima conjures a freewheeling farce of felicitous finesse in a bawdy bordello. Wiith lustrous lighti”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Drawing on a popular traditional tale and a 1915 novella by Mori Ogai, Mizoguchi’s Sansho the Bailiff/Sanshô dayû (1954) is a jidai-geki historica”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“I have been meaning to watch this. Olympus Has Fallen was awesome in my opinion. So when I saw this was going to be coming out I knew I would have to ”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out. Eventually, even though I did like it, I still had a”

2 weeks, 2 days ago

“At first i thought the screenplay was not very original but finally the screenplay is interesting and the story about a bunch of americans and russian”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“"She will kill anything that moves. She is finding where she fits in the food chain, and I don't think you want her to figure that out!" Fourteen y”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Obviously, I had some very low expectations towards this movie and, indeed, it turned out to be pretty bad. Seriously, what were they thinking? Was an”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It would be easy to simply dismiss Super as the cheap, indy cinema, not-very-cool, Kick Ass wannabe that it appears to be. Easy but incorrect. Super”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It´s been 50 years this year when Sean Connery first made his sublime and cool appearance as Bond, James Bond in Dr. No. We´ve come a long way from ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“A decent western from the QT. Jamie Foxx gets his freedom from the shackles by the bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz(Waltz) and gets in the bounty huntin”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“It's not as uniformly excellent a screwball comedy as My Man Godfrey, or You Can't Take it With You, but if you stick with this, there are some funny ”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“I was hesitant to watch '2 Days in New York' because of Chris Rock (whose "comedy" I'd rather avoid). But his character "Mingus" turned out to be less”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I avoided 'America's Sweethearts' when it was released to theaters back in 2001, thinking it would be either cutesy, stupid, or boring. Fourteen ye”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I'd never heard of 'American Dreamz' before I came across it on Netflix one night. Now that I've seen the movie (I only watched it because I'm guilty ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Who in heaven's name GREENLIT this monstrosity? A cheap-looking ripoff of 'Romy and Michele's High School Reunion' (with some added gratuitous "gross-”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I'm... not really sure why I watched 'The Babysitters' (and looking at the poster, I'm practically embarrassed to admit that I did). Maybe for the sam”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“If you like nauseatingly cute movies featuring charisma-free male leads (Scott Speedman, in this case) falling in love with (blech) "manic pixie dream”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“'Compliance' is another movie that I'd never heard of before watching it, starring actors I'm mostly unfamiliar with and based on a real-life incident”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Think of the most depressing movie that you've ever seen, and multiply the grim factor times a million. I guarantee you, the result would STILL look l”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“'Everybody's Fine' is yet another movie that I'd never heard of before coming across it on Netflix -- and even then, it didn't catch my attention righ”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“Not that I went into this silly teen movie expecting much, but 'Get Over It' turned out to be stupider than I thought and (unlike a handful of other t”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“'Girl Most Likely' was another stinker that I stumbled across on Netflix one night (I've streamed my fair share of those). I was dubious right away go”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I watched 'The Interview' for two reasons: partly to see what all of the hype was about, and partly because I've read up and watched a few documentari”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I ignored 'It Could Happen to You' for over 20 years due to lack of interest; I'm not really into most romantic comedies (and I've never been that big”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I watched 'Lars and the Real Girl' for the first time in 2013 or 2014 and didn't think much of it. Something prompted me to watch it again, though, in”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“I watched this dumb movie ages ago and thought that it was really stupid. Not "good" stupid -- just stupid, stupid. I watched it again recently on ”