All updates

“Honestly, beforehand, I didn't expect much from this flick but I always had a weak spot for adventure movies, especially the Indiana Jones franchise, ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“While the 1960 "Ocean's Eleven" was little more than an excuse for Frank Sinatra and his rat pack buddies to hang out together in Vegas (like they rea”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Beauty And The Beast was released in a time where Walt Disney Animation Studios were in a phase of a breakthrough despite the death of Walt Disney. Th”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Beauty and the Beast" is one of the films to put Disney on the map. With a tale as old as time, this fairytale is more believable than most of the an”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Is this the undisputed masterpiece of the Disney Renaissance? If it’s not the top choice for that honor, it’s damn close. It plays less like a tra”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?" I still remember when I was a tender age of 3 and first saw The Lion King on the big sc”

1 month, 1 week ago

“A large number of animals gather around Pride Rock in Africa witnessing the arrival of Simba, the newborn son of the lion king and queen, Mufasa and S”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Arguably one of the greatest achievements in animation history, The Lion King is an epic on several levels. Disney was a mammoth in the 90's, churning”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Emotionally stirring, richly drawn, and beautifully animated, The Lion King stands tall within Disney's pantheon of classic family films. Borrowing el”

1 month, 1 week ago

“These days, everyone uses (and over-uses) the wildly moving camera angles, and this movie has PLENTY of that (warning to any epileptics out there) but”

1 month, 1 week ago

“There is one thing I appreciate about The Bourne movies more then anything else about them. And that is that they exist not only to make money, but to”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It had been a while since I have seen this flick so I thought it was time for a re-watch, this time, with Nick my step-son. Nick was hugely enthusiasm”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos?”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It has been almost impossible to avoid the hype surrounding The Dark Knight, a film that is guaranteed to be this years biggest summer blockbuster. My”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Intensely thrilling and impeccably acted, The Dark Knight is one of the best movies to be released this summer. Despite its lengthy running time, it r”

1 month, 1 week ago

“We've been subjected to enormous amounts of hype and marketing for the Dark Knight. We've seen Joker scavenger hunts and one of the largest viral camp”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Before it came out, there was such a buzz about this movir and, personally, I thought that the whole thing was seriously overhyped. But guess what? In”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Plot Batman (Bale) hopes to hang up his cape and hand over crime-fighting duties to District Attorney Harvey Dent (Eckhart). But the arrival of clown-”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Batman Begins made a believer out of me. The blinders were lifted from my eyes, and I not only understood why a billionaire would transform himself in”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have never been a fan of the superhero genre, possibly because of the pre-'Batman Begins' drought of good superhero films, only broken by the 'Spide”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Matrix is a movie that harkens back to a time when effects weren't that spectacular, so you either had to focus on the creepy critter that you had”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Matrix...when I first heard about it, I expected just another sci-fi action thriller. Good and filled with insane stunts, but not terribly intelli”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest, more than a decade later, it is actually rather difficult to give this movie a fair deal. Indeed, since then, not only Johnny Depp’s c”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Forgive the groan-worthy pun, but the pirate film genre was dead in the water by this point. Cutthroat Island was the most recent big-budget pirate fi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I enjoyed Transformers. Despite the fact that it was made by Michael Bay, was littered with plot holes and had a cheesy soundtrack, I didn't leave the”

1 month, 1 week ago

“It seems to be rather difficult to judge this movie 5 years later after its release, especially considering the fact that the 4 sequels were really di”

1 month, 1 week ago

“2014's Guardians of the Galaxy was something of a curveball from the folks at Marvel Studios, with its irreverent nature, space setting and lack of an”

1 month, 1 week ago

“During Dick Tracy’s “More” sequence, Madonna’s Breathless Mahoney sings: “But there’s nothing better than more, more, more/Nothing’s bet”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"Remember this, if you see someone doing something but at the same time watching you... then he is a cop." There are a very limited number of movie”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I was fortunate enough to see this movie before 'The Departed'. I remember, back in those days, I kept hearing about this flick so I was really eager ”