All updates

“Bearing in mind that I have not yet seen all of director Tim Burton's films, I personally think Beetlejuice might be his very strangest effort. This ”

3 weeks, 3 days ago

“Of course I had to see this. Godzilla is a legend and I hear this is how the previous American remake should have been. I am one of the ones who despi”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Honestly, it is a rather difficult movie to judge. Indeed, the animation is probably not the best you have seen (apparently, they had such a low budge”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I remember it very well, this flick was the first Freddy movie I have seen. At the time, I have was just about 14 years old, I was really curious abo”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“By now, I have seen all the movies involving the Monty Python and while I was wildly enthousiast at first, I must admit it that I was a little bit dis”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“The story is based on the play 'The boy in the last row' and a well crafted French drama centers between teacher and student relationship. The stor”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"I can't think of a more important job than protecting the President." Blockbuster extraordinaire Roland Emmerich was last seen provoking yawns wit”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“[img id=5837075 width=500full] "I lost the rocket launcher." "You lost... How do you lose a rocket launcher?!" Now this was a fun Die Hard in the”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but Nick, my step-son, was really eager to check it out so I bought the DVD for his birthday. Well”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“How arrogant can be Hollywood to play so comercially with The Bible. The 'deluge' is quick and expeditive, and Aronofsky wastes too much time in firm ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“It is one of those movies I have been planning to re-watch for so many years but, somehow, it never happened. Basically, I remember it very well, when”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Many are calling Guardians of the Galaxy "the most risky Marvel film yet," with the word "risky" frequently being replaced with words like "unique," "”

4 weeks ago

“[img id=6088305 width=500full] "People are afraid of what they don't understand." I have never been a huge Superman fan, but i thought this could ”

4 weeks ago

“I'm so upset with this movie. The background and hype this film had made me super stoked to see it. Unfortunately I was pretty disappointed. I guess ”

4 weeks ago

“Man, it’s hard to remember that there was a time when the very existence of a movie like In & Out, with it’s message of tolerance for homosexualit”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“After hearing so much about this movie, I was definitely eager to check this flick. Basically, it is one of those movies which are more famous for its”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“"People aren't always what they appear to be. Don't forget that!" Directed by John McNaughton (who arrived on the scene in 1989 with the low-budget”

1 month ago

“Back in 1994, Frank Darabont made ‘ The Shawshank Redemption’ but it was a flop at the box-office and even though it was nominated for 7 oscars, i”

1 month ago

“"You are here because you some Justin Beaver, Molly Cyrus lookin' motherfuckers." When the first trailer for 21 Jump Street hit the web, I thought ”

1 month ago

“My expectations were way too much high for this movie. I couldn't be more disappointed. What the hell Mr. Shane Black?! Awful. It almost made Green L”

1 month ago

“This is an average movie, not so thrilling as the subject would allow, but it has its moments, such as the apes vs. humans spectacular "battle" on San”

1 month ago

“To start with, I was pleasantly surprised by the first installment. Indeed, it was actually better than I remembered. Unfortunately, this sequel was q”

1 month ago

“The second movie in the rebooted 'The Planet of the Ape' series and the eighth movie in the franchise. After the excellent 2001 movie, it took a decad”

1 month ago

“"You know, for years now I've listened to all these idiots on barstools, with their pet theories on Dallas. How it was the Cubans, or the CIA, or the ”

1 month ago

“Honestly, it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it at some point to make up my mind for good. Anyway, I rememb”

1 month ago

“Having now seen Groundhog Day myself, I wonder how teenagers - whose opinions of this film are probably not influenced by nostalgia - react to this fi”

1 month ago

“Before i even begin, i just want to clear something out of the way, and no its not a confession, because i dont feel any shame in saying it, i like th”

1 month ago

“The original Planet of the Apes is an ambitious and thought-provoking science fiction film most remembered for Charlton Heston's theatrical performanc”

1 month ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS I used to post full reviews on this site right after seeing movies for the first time, but just found it too damn difficult. I th”