All updates

“I love Denzel Washington movies so I was definitely going to see this at some point. Also the fact that he is working together with the same director ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Just finished watching "Universal Soldier" for...well, I don't really know how many times I have seen it since 1992, but I have seen it many, many tim”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Francis Ford Coppola completely ruled the 70's. He made 4 movies, 'Apocalypse Now', 'The Godfather: Part II', 'The Conversation', 'The Godfather, they”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Spielberg's first foray in the field of digital animation was unsurprisingly technically adept but sadly disappointing in many respects. Visually it ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Even though the reviews were rather mixed on this feature, I was still curious about the damned thing and I was quite eager to check it out. After all”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott." Based on the six-part graphic novel series by Bryan Lee O'Malley, ”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

1 week, 6 days ago

“So it's a remake of District B13. For me especially with Paul Walker as the main character it feels like Escape From New York meets The Fast and The F”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"People, they love blood. They love action. Not this talky, depressing, philosophical bullshit." It's frankly miraculous that a motion picture like”

1 week, 6 days ago

“"Django. The D is silent." Django Unchained is one of 2012's best films, a deliriously enjoyable slice of pulpy entertainment finding Quentin Taran”

1 week, 6 days ago

“This was one of the first Mind Fuck movies I have ever seen, and I suppose that that is a huge reason why it's one of my all time favorites. Even thou”

1 week, 6 days ago

“To be honest, , it has been a while since I have seen this flick and I should probably re-watch it at some point. Following his big success with 'The ”

2 weeks ago

“Boy: "Can I ask you a question?" Ted: "What is it?" Boy: "It's an interrogative form of sentence, used to test knowledge. But that's not important r”

2 weeks ago

“It's sad to see that the only reviews so far on this wonderful classic are negative ones. Well, it's time to balance things out! I personally, love”

2 weeks ago

“Alussa oli jotenkin vaikee päästä takas noitten aaltopituudelle, mutta parikymmentä minuuttia kun oli katsonut niin nauroin jo paskat housussa ryk”

2 weeks ago

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked”

8 months, 1 week ago

“Pixar's first feature movie 'Toy Story' was a critical and box office success. Pixar then decided to make a movie about bugs which is what DreamWorks ”

8 months, 1 week ago

“The Golden Voyage of Sinbad is one of Ray Harryhausen's adventure films with creatures animated by the stop motion master himself. The story is s”

8 months, 1 week ago

“I heard some bad reviews about this movie ..WOW! They are so wrong. This is definitely a rare MUST see movie that is just filled with non-stop acti”

8 months, 1 week ago

“So 3 Days to Kill was a complete waste of 2 hours, i wouldn't even call this a action movie because the little action there is beyond bland and generi”

8 months, 1 week ago

“This movie was based on the Alaskan serial killer Robert Hansen played by John Cusack. The story sets in the 80s where a young prostitute, Cindy, play”

8 months, 1 week ago

“"You certainly have the skills to pay the bills. If snails had to pay bills, that is." Turbo might as well have been called Generic Animated Movie,”