All updates

“If you like high speed car chases in movies you are in for a treat. This movie features the longest car/truck high speed chases sequences that you hav”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I'm a little bit suspicious when it comes to evaluating the work of Tolkien translated to a movie, after all, I think the man was a genius, so, unless”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Initial Thought: I wasn't aware of this movie until very recently. After seeing Andrew Sensenig a lot in the Powers Playstation series and meeting him”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“Hey guys! Since I ate an egg,bacon and cheese McMuffin from McDonald's this morning for breakfast,I will review the movie Super Size Me! So this was s”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Disgusting? maybe, but "Super Size Me" really taught me a lot. I used to think Mcdonalds was alright for your system, and that you could easily consum”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Back in the 90's, I was a huge fan of Abel Ferrara so I was really eager to check this movie out. Unfortunately, Ferrara doesn't really make very good”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“One of the best films I've ever seen,great storytelling,cinematography,editing and great performance by all actors. I should see more silent film,"”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Initial Thought: I have been waiting for this since the name was mentioned. I have seen every film so far. I actually started with Beyond Thunderdome ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“"My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else." In the three”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“When it came out, 'Daredevil' was critically trashed but, personally, I don't think it was that bad. I mean, it was nothing like 'The Dark Knight' and”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick. In fact, I’m pretty sure I saw it in the movie theater when it was released and I should re-watch ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“The sad time has now come to bid our farewells to Middle-Earth. It’s been a long wait coming after the series’ pre-production hell before shooting”

1 month ago

“A few weeks ago, I wrote a review about 'Elektra' and I remember saying that it was, in my opinion, the worst super-hero flick ever made. However, whi”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: When I saw the name of this movie before anything else was known I thought they were finally making a Grand Theft Auto movie. Come on”

1 month ago

“"Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck." Despite being a standalone action movie, 1991's The Last Boy Scout wal”

1 month ago

“Maybe the most adorable film about children. In "Aniki Bobo", every child actor is the highlight,how adorable of their performances! Lovely story”

1 month ago

“No matter how much i expected from this sequel , it didn't go to that expected level. It was a good action flick but i felt there was no masterpiece t”

1 month ago

“Haven't seen a good spy movie in a long time now. This turned out to be fine . a good movie but nothing extra ordinary. Cast was awesome i was excited”

1 month ago

“That ghost movie SUCKED. Why? It is not even scary at all. I have seen so many scary movies. This ghost movie is way worse than Feardotcom.”

1 month ago

“‘Housesitter’ does indeed housesit your house. It’s funny and well written and well acted! This romantic comedy features funny/dramatic performa”

1 month ago

“Of course, I had some low expectations before watching this flick but even so I thought it was really awful and easily one of the worst movies I have”

1 month ago

“I'd advise against listening to, or reading the critics reviews on this, I went to see this expecting to be a little disappointed, but came out please”

1 month ago

“"It's just an ordinary pen. Looks like a pen, writes like a pen, and listens like a pen." This was a very bittersweet experience. While i really en”

1 month ago

“Is it a good option to spend your Sunday evening watching The New Hobbit movie in town. Now if you like good 3D thrills and the mystical middle earth ”

1 month ago

“Since it is such a classic, I really had to watch this movie at some point. Eventually, I ended up with some mixed feelings. Indeed, it is now almost ”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: The first one was fresh and original. Yes it was really fucked up (pardon me), but it tested boundaries. It was really entertaining. ”

1 month ago

“Possibly the coolest film of all time. A ridiculous mix of sex, religion, cults and panty shots by one of the most over looked directors of the decade”

1 month ago

“Navelgazing, Pretentious indy waffle from a filmmaker i loath. As a film obsessive it kills me to have to turn a film off, i've sat through some truly”