All updates

“The ending is absolutely beautiful.”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Wonderful movie with an even more wonderful atmosphere. The movie was a tiny bit too long, but that affects the overall experience only in a minor way”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Great movie based on the principles of love. Its originality helps you bypass all (little) shortcomings.”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Daft Punk stated they have composed over 24 tracks for this motion picture.”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Extremely overrated. This motion picture contains a few surprising elements, but overall, is not worth spending two hours of your life watching.”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“''Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.'' In a world where technology exi”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“ ''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Alright time for another real story that was nominated for Oscars that is now on Netflix. This one will surely be more serious than the other one thou”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Unknown cast and crew, probably could have gone unnoticed if it was not attended film festivals. Todays Sci-fi and Fantasy cinema world 'revenge movie”

2 weeks, 5 days ago

2 weeks, 5 days ago

“Bruce Willis, Tarantino, Salma Hayek, Madonna. This movie is proof that ingredients don't make the cake. Obviously these actors have too much spare, o”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“A couple of years ago, my wife bought me a book written by Jo Nesbø, it was one of these thrillers starring Harry Hole. Eventually, even though I did”

2 weeks, 6 days ago

“...If only James Woods had appeared at the end with a biomechanical gun, shouted "long live the new flesh" and blown Jesse Eisenberg's brains out  it”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“May contain Spoiler!!!! Great acting, and an overall very good movie! Highly recommended if you are interested in the depiction of mental illness. I ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“I might offend some people, but I will be honest. This movie is pathetic. I feel sorry for folks, saying this is their favorite story or movie. Brainl”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“So I was on Netflix and came across this little Gem. I love Ethiopia and what it offers in terms of culture. I have so many friends from there and my ”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“This sort of reminds me of Who's Driving Doug that I watched last month although the cast here is much bigger. Also this based on a novel of course. T”

3 weeks, 1 day ago

“This movie in some way remind me of the bad movie Lucy (2015) with a very incredible screenplay and a horrible "Come On" stupid ending and even if the”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“At first i thought the screenplay was not very original but finally the screenplay is interesting and the story about a bunch of americans and russian”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“After three teenagers find a mysterious hole in the ground after a party; they begin to notice that they have developed a set of superpowers. Initiall”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“"I am an Apex Predator. Does the lion feel bad killing the gazelle? Do people feel remorse when they kill a fly?" Chronicle is yet another addition”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“"Yes, it was the black guy this time." The 'found-footage' sub-genre was popularised when The Blair Witch Project was released way back in 1999. Th”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“Considering the current hype involving super-heros and this other wave of found-footage features, it was just a matter of time before a smart ass woul”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“I had already seen this movie, even in the movie theater when it was released, but since I had it on DVD, I thought I might as well check it out again”

3 weeks, 2 days ago

“"You are my best friend. You are my only friend." In this cinematic era of computer animation, the art of claymation (for which hand-moulded figuri”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook!" 2010's The Social Network is a two-hour motion picture consisting almos”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I feel I have waited too long already to check this series out. I know I've seen scenes from the series, but I couldn't tell you from which movies the”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“"You're just seeking the truth. You're a truth seeker. You can't help it, that is just who you are. You're such a hypocrite. You're not interested in ”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Since I kept hearing some great things about this flick and since I have always been a huge fan of Martin Scorsese’s work, I was really eager to che”

3 weeks, 5 days ago