All updates

“It’s difficult to grasp the extent of change in China's cultural and economic environment until you see this documentary by Sue Williams. Once know”

1 month ago

“A highly entertaining but preposterous, leave-your-brain at the door, film. The start of the movie is somewhat slow but the pace evens out as the mov”

1 month ago

“Like the title drink, Green Tea is quite simple and barely wets the palate. However, the superb performances by Wei Zhao and Wen Jiang, along Yuan Zh”

1 month ago

“Lacks suspense but still quite a disturbing "based on real events" movie. Kudos for Ryan Gosling on portraying a convincing American psycho.”

1 month ago

“The knight of the story is Steven played by Ryan Gosling. He is a clever campaign manager who works tirelessly for Mike Morris (played by George Cloo”

1 month ago

“My thoughts on Sausage Party :D (spoiler free as always unless it was in the trailer then it is fair game)! The short answer: Brightly animated, joke”

1 month ago

“Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, any movie directed by the Coen brothers always remain a top priority for me so I w”

1 month ago

“So I finally have the chance to check this sequel out. I have heard it's pretty good. Will it be as good as the first one is what I wonder. Annabelle ”

1 month ago

“It's hard to describe this film. "Tom at the Farm"is like a poetry,spiritual feeling, the film is mixed-genre drama/thriller/comedy... sometimes it lo”

1 month ago

“I just got done finishing the first one. I watched the trailer for this and thought it looked like fun. It's a bit more in depth on the idea of the "g”

1 month ago

“Just when you think this series is done they come out with another sequel pretty much out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with that of course as I ”

1 month ago

“I think I had the soundtrack for this movie for already 20 years, so I was definitely eager to check the damned thing after all this time. Well, to be”

1 month ago

“ ''We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom but only true love”

1 month ago

“Since I am a huge fan of Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s work and since this movie was a huge critical success, I had some big expectations concerning”

1 month ago

“If you don't want spoilers, you've probably read too much already.It's a very well-thought out movie, about arguably a quietly painful experience.It s”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Definitely worth a watch if you have seen the previous two. The action is there and the special effects are great. Some of the new characters are cool”

1 month, 1 week ago

“paroles de troublemakers get misunderstood”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Mind you this review may have language considering For all those parents wanting this to be PG-13 for the young fans...this movie wouldn't have been ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“How alone can feel someone in the most bustling metropolis of the modern world ...?Bob and Charlotte, two Americans "lost" in Tokyo, he meets by chanc”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since there was a pretty cool cast involved, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, I really liked this idea of focusing on a classical s”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger? He seems to be involved in every crime in the city, and yet the Bureau keeps saying he's clean!"More than a”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This has been on my to watch list for awhile so I decided to go ahead and check it out. The cast here is pretty excellent. Although I'm not quite a fa”

1 month, 1 week ago

“I have tried to watch this several times, but something always comes up. So this time I will finally be able to watch this distraction free. This is w”

1 month, 1 week ago

“Since I'm a big fan if Ang Lee's work, I was really eager to check this movie and I'm surprised it took me so long to finally see the damned thing. We”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“A beautiful young woman is in a limousine. The limousine stopped in the deserted street Mulholland and the driver threatened the girl with a gun. At t”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Mulholland Dr. // Those who previously feared that Lynch's oeuvre had dwindled since Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me should rejoice, for Mulholland Dr”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I hear a lot of mixed emotions about this one. Some people loved it. Some people hated it. While others are on the fence about it. I read the book, bu”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Dunston you son of a whore, why the hell did you bang that cocktail waitress, you know she's married to a russian mobster?”