All updates

“The Boxtrolls upholds a fine tradition of stop-motion animated films. Beginning with Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (critically NOT dire”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“This is a sequel to the 2006s 'The Ultimate Gift'. The story commences from where It ended in the first, but after opening few minutes it takes us to ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“It is obviously the end of the blockbuster season and this movie was the only new movie which seemed mildly interesting and, on top of that, Nick, my ”

4 weeks ago

“I love Wolverine he is one of my favourite comic book characters, but as they continue to make shitty films around him I am starting to get sick of hi”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I am a huge Ernest Borgnine fan, and Marty for me is his finest piece of work. Ernest at Marty, is brilliant. Ernest brings Marty and all his emotiona”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“I love Renee Zellweger as Ruby, and her performance got me through this movie. The romantic side of things made me sick, and at times Inman played by ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“To say Maze Runner is derivative would be an understatement. I am well aware that these kinds of accusations are often met with protests like "but Ma”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“The Bridge on the River Kwai is an interesting piece of war drama, the main focus of the story is code of honor. The movie is well written, and acted ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“This movie is epic, mostly because of the scenery and the grand scale of the sets. Otherwise the story has been re written and filmed many times befor”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“When the biggest stars you have are a wrestler and a Youtube star you must expect the worst. The only thing worse than that is the Youtuber being the ”

4 weeks, 1 day ago

“After 9 years from his first directional venture, 'Primer' director came up with this challenging concept in science fiction theme. I think it is an”

1 month ago

“Honestly, beforehand, I thought the whole thing could be pretty cool. Indeed, the concept was basically to provide some kind of dark funny satire on t”

1 month ago

“"This looks pretty open and shut. Little miss rosy-capes making covert deliveries to the goodie-tycoon. Wolfie tries to eat 'em both, then crazy flann”

1 month ago

“"Now, remember, Pinocchio: be a good boy. And always let your conscience be your guide." After creating the first feature-length animated movie in ”

1 month ago

“For God's sake, it is a spoof! Funny thing about spoofs: they are made to make fun of things, stories and cliches. So do not expect this movie to put ”

1 month ago

“"Why must fireflies die so young?" General mainstream audiences commonly consider animation a mere kiddie fare. However, not all animation is child”

1 month ago

“The Visitor is easily one of the most authentic takes on the illegal immigration issue to ever be presented in a film. As if that weren't enough of a ”

1 month ago

“This has good reviews? Seriously? One of the worst films I ever wasted time on. No good acting performances, and let me spare you the special "à la T”

1 month ago

“This is what I call a very intriguing movie. Since I heard from here and there that it was quite amazing and since Tarsem Singh's previous movie was j”

1 month ago

“I think I am one of the few people who actually enjoys Michael Bay and his crazy explosion fetish haha. Now this one is a fresh new cast which I think”

1 month, 1 week ago

“This is a tough one – both in subject matter, execution and in trying to discuss it. It does away with many of the usual things that setup a film: s”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"I'm so glad we left the city. This is such a good place to raise a family." In the very first scene of Grown Ups 2, Lenny (Adam Sandler) awakens i”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Shawshank Redemption has now become one of the only handful of films that no-one objects to when you rank it number one or somewhere in the top fi”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Hunger Games became an instant hit after its unexpectedly huge critical and box office triumph, but has been known by many as “the new Twilight”

1 month, 1 week ago

“The Hunger Games is a novel by Suzanne Collins, first published on September 14, 2008. Gary Ross beautifully adapted the novel for the cinema. Set in”

1 month, 1 week ago

“"And it was decreed that each year, the 12 districts of Panem should offer up a tribute of one young man and woman between the ages of 12 and 18 to be”

1 month, 1 week ago

“To be honest, this movie was a tad disappointing. Maybe my expectations were a little too high, or maybe this movie was a bit overrated. It's hard to ”

1 month, 1 week ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”