All updates

“I found myself very underwhelmed by "Lincoln." Perhaps I simply heard too much hype before watching it, or maybe it just had too much quaint Americana”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“I enjoyed Life Of Pi thoroughly from the beginning until just before the end. The movie is undoubtedly beautiful and the story is quite engaging. It's”

3 weeks, 4 days ago

“To be honest, this movie was not really a high priority but since it was on Netflix and since it was suggested by one of my favorite listal members, I”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“I watched this film in theaters as part of a College class I was taking at the time. Literally only knew of the basic premise of this film on the very”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“Notes: *Oh I have been waiting for this ever since that trailer! *The cast is a great selection. *The story looks intense and almost like 28 Days Late”

3 weeks, 5 days ago

“ beautiful animation, a bit annoying but it turns to be my favorite one, I've never expected slice-of-life animation, and it's so good to find.”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Ever since 'Scream' came out, Wes Craven was popular again and, therefore, I was really curious to check this flick. The fact that Cillian Murphy and ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Is my problem with Yelling to the Sky that it doesn’t have a story, but is merely a formless movie that follows around a character in her emotional ”

3 weeks, 6 days ago

“Takeshi Kitano makes a lot of gangster movies, some special and some over brutal, in the late 90s he made a movie about finding happiness "Kikujiro" a”

4 weeks ago

“This is a review that I seldom do, but this documentary is too strong to resist, it's a documentary that shows and not tell, the director Vitaly Mansk”

4 weeks ago

“If you were a kid in the 1990s then congratulations you were in the street fighter genre that made martial art look cool and mix with Star Wars Jedi f”

4 weeks ago

“Since this movie was the last part of Edgar Wright’s Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy, of course, I was really eager to check it out. In fact, even t”

1 month ago

“I had already seen this movie but since it was ages ago and since I had this movie on DVD, I was quite eager to check it out again. Well, to be honest”

1 month ago

“Since I kept hearing some really good things about this movie, I was really eager to check it out. Well, eventually, it really deserved its solid  re”

1 month ago

“the movie lefted me headache, so I don't think it is good, no inspiration, no overwheming, cold blooded , I feel no good to see this film,not recomme”

1 month ago

“The Unforgettable simple,tender,sweet,charming,old fashion romance film ,all the actors are excellent,the direction is very good,truly a classic.”

1 month ago

“Initial Thought: I saw the trailer for this and was shocked by how interesting it looked. It's a WWE production that actually looks intense and fun. I”

1 month ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

1 month ago

“Excellent special effects but the film was over-long, especially in the build-up to the main events, and Godzilla was reduced to being a supporting ch”

1 month ago

“This hot garbage gets a 90% on RT and a 7.9 on IMDB? How much crack are you people smoking?!? I was really hoping this movie would be more than the sc”

1 month ago

“First hour: Interesting premise, but tainted by hokey mysticism driving the plot. Second hour: Lots of bad editing cutting back and forth between E”

1 month ago

“The Force Awakens... I didn't hate it, but I certainly didn't love it either. It nails a few key elements that make action movies enjoyable, but it ha”

1 month ago

“It seems there truly is a first time for everything. It's borderline painful for me to admit this, but I enjoyed a Marvel movie. I wouldn't have gone ”

1 month ago

“I wasn't expecting much from this film based on Squeenix's track record in film making. Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within was a fine experiment and a”

1 month ago

“On the one hand, Ghost in the Shell isn't a disaster. Given the history of videogame and anime movie adaptations, that's a considerable accomplishme”

1 month ago

“Passengers. It's a movie. About dating. In space. It reminded me of Red Planet, which isn't surprising, since it's the saddest excuse for science fic”

1 month ago

“Ever wonder what goes on in the mind of a kidnapper when he is planning and committing the act? Here's your chance. The kidnapper doesn't run around w”

1 month ago

“I like The Seventh Seal more every time I see it. This is a movie that had the balls to flip religion the bird in 1957. It's a perfect tale of revel”

1 month ago

“Solaris is extremely overrated so is it's director Tarkovsky and some if not most of his movies (especially The Mirror). His movies are waaay too long”

1 month, 1 week ago