All updates

“With this movie, it’s official, Adam Sandler has finally hit rock bottom. I mean, most of his movies were rather underwhelming, some of them were pr”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“I cannot even begin to imagine what the makers of Jack and Jill were thinking (assuming they were thinking at all, of course). I'm not referring to t”

1 day, 2 hours ago

“Somehow, I managed to finally watch ‘Sister Act’ only a couple of years ago but honestly, I didn’t really like it much, so I wasn’t expecting”

1 day, 5 hours ago

“There is one massive reason for watching this film. Natalie Portman. This film takes you on the haunting journey of a naive and innocent ballet dance”

3 days, 22 hours ago

“Once again, we have seen a great film with the filmclub. In fact, we pretty much all agreed that it was one of the best movies we have seen together s”

4 days, 18 hours ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but the concept sounded pretty cool so I was still eager to check it out. Indeed, the scariest thing I ”

5 days, 6 hours ago
Blitz voted for a review of Jaws

“This is a classic movie, one of Steven Spielbergs best. The story is so simple, yet the monster and the realism of the story is horrific. If you live ”

5 days, 16 hours ago

“The Day After Tomorrow is an excellent disaster movie, with a great new story in the disaster genre. It came out really well, some parts are slow and ”

5 days, 16 hours ago

“I loved this movie but some parts I did not like, the music the atmosphere the whole tone of the film I really loved, for me it was some parts of the ”

5 days, 16 hours ago

“Tarinana todella hyvä koska on tosi, mutta elokuvana ihan susipaska... Tähdet ovat vaan ja ainoastaan siitä, että tarina on tosi ja koskettava, ”

5 days, 17 hours ago

5 days, 17 hours ago

“"We've been through hell together! We spent four years, FOUR YEARS fighting that virus, and then another four fighting each other! It was chaos!... Bu”

5 days, 22 hours ago

“Mork wins an Oscar for his portrayal of a down to Earth Southie with a sympathetic ear? Well, how do you like them apples? On the other end of ”

6 days, 5 hours ago

“The Danish director Lars Von Trier is one of the rarest among who rapidly changes theme, plot and genre in his each movie. I love his filmography an”

6 days, 10 hours ago

“As the story follows from the volume 1 my review too not much difference because to me, I watched these two parts as a narrow single story. I does lik”

6 days, 10 hours ago

“Before The Prestige started rolling, I was worried that I had placed my expectations for this film too high. I'll be frank: I shouldn't have worried.”

1 week ago

“FIRST IMPRESSIONS An unblemished priest receives a death threat in the confessional, and is given until Sunday week to set his affairs in order. Ho”

1 week ago

“In my opinion, it is one of the greatest movies ever made. I’m dead serious, by now, I must have seen it at least 30 times which is more than any ot”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I wasn’t sure what to expect from this flick but since it is such a classic, I thought I should check it out. To be honest, I always had a hard time”

1 week, 1 day ago

“After The Sixth Sense scored big with critics and garnered 6 Oscar nominations, director M. Night Shyamalan made a movie with various similarities to ”

1 week, 1 day ago

“It has been a while since I have seen this flick and I will probably re-watch it when I get the opportunity. Back then, it was in fact the most expens”

1 week, 1 day ago

“I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation with Mila J”

1 week, 2 days ago

“Since I really enjoyed a lot ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’, the latest directing effort by Wes Anderson, I was really eager to check his previous mov”

1 week, 3 days ago

“"What is wrong is wrong, no matter who said it or where it's written." A married couple are faced with a difficult decision - to improve the life o”

1 week, 4 days ago

“The cast for this is really amazing. I say everyone did a great job. My favorite scene though would probably be the one with James Earl Jones. It seem”

1 week, 4 days ago

“An extremely slow and laborious film which ginds to a head with a big fight with some Uruk monsters in a jungle. Sean Bean was the only character I li”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I was looking forward to 'The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring', the first hour is great, the second hour is good - but after that, it ge”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Wow! That’s what you can call a fun movie. I have to be honest, when I heard that Marvel was planning to release 2 or 3 super-hero flicks every year”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 105 Next »