All updates

“Like all the major action movie stars, Arnold Schwarzenegger had to make some comedies and, even though I have to admit it, he made a few mildly enjoy”

21 hours, 56 minutes ago

“"Peevy, you'd pay to see a man fly, wouldn't you?" Before comic book adaptations became a dime a dozen in the 21st Century, such ventures were risk”

1 day, 14 hours ago

1 day, 16 hours ago

“Since I have always been a fan of Michael Haneke’s work, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Man, even though the guy is already arou”

1 day, 20 hours ago

“"What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples?" First of all, I must state that I really detest watching bad sappy chick flicks that ”

1 day, 21 hours ago

“"You're different. You don't fit into a category. They can't control you. They call it Divergent. You can't let them find out about you." Based on ”

2 days, 1 hour ago

2 days, 15 hours ago

“John Boorman is now pretty much forgotten but I think it is a pretty good director with an impressive career spreading from the 60's until the 2000's.”

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days, 6 hours ago

“A magical toystore. Fantasy land for children. I usually love such films, but this one, for some unknown reason, just didn't do it for me. The two ”

3 days, 8 hours ago

“This film is so scary and hard to watch, but it's the first film to make me think "Satan really exists",not only in the bible,you should pray to god t”

3 days, 10 hours ago

“After hearing a lot of good things about this flick, I was really eager to check it out. And, apparently, at last, Rian Johnson really nailed it. Inde”

3 days, 21 hours ago

4 days ago

“I have noticed that this movie doesn't get much love here on Listal and on IMDB but, personally, I thought it was really good. First of all, it was th”

4 days, 1 hour ago

“It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a challenging ”

4 days, 10 hours ago

“"Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change”

4 days, 14 hours ago

“"In the movies the good guy gets the girl. In real life it's usually the prick." From the outset, it's clear that there's something a tad skewiff a”

5 days, 4 hours ago

5 days, 8 hours ago

5 days, 11 hours ago

“X-men first class wasn't the height of Marvel films, but it wasn't the bottom either( the hulk before norton did it anyone?). Overall it was a really ”

5 days, 11 hours ago

“I am just fed up of all these shark movies, what's the point, you're wasting money on bullshit, no seriously, I just don't know about this, it was not”

5 days, 11 hours ago

“When people watch the Oscars, they don't usually care about the Best Foreign Film nominees. Incendies provides so many reasons why people should actua”

5 days, 13 hours ago

“Let me start by saying I didn't care much to see this movie. Although the trailer left much to the imagination it looked quite boring. The majority o”

5 days, 13 hours ago

“When one walks into a film directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Johnny Depp, one has to be prepared to suspend their disbelief once in a while duri”

5 days, 18 hours ago

“At last, Darron Aronofsky was allowed to make a big blockbuster and, of course, I was really eager to check the end-result. Eventually, he didn’t go”

5 days, 19 hours ago

“It’s a Ridley Scott film, so right off the bat we know it’s going to be a meticulously composed, lit, shot and edited beauty. But Prometheus is a ”

5 days, 20 hours ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

5 days, 21 hours ago

“This movie was a huge disappointment. To come from such a great director is lunacy! How could the great Ridley Scott be involved with this boring usel”

6 days ago

“I found 'The Great Train Robbery' for watch on Wikipedia (presumably because it's not very long, but it's longer than 'A Trip To The Moon'), I watched”

6 days, 12 hours ago