All updates

“"We're not dead! Everyone's laughing at us! The whole world's laughing at us! But we're not dead! In fact, I feel more alive now than I ever felt!" ”

1 day, 4 hours ago

“"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the best track”

2 days, 8 hours ago

“I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs and surviv”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christopher. Well-”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and shooted in ”

2 days, 9 hours ago

“In the 70's New York Tony Manero is a young man of Italian descent who lives in Brooklyn. Tony is an extrovert but impulsive and shallow, he works in ”

2 days, 14 hours ago

“So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acting is wood”

2 days, 18 hours ago

“Badly-written and acted horror movie - exactly the kind that I love; Joan Collins is a real estate agent trying to sell plots of land on an island, no”

2 days, 18 hours ago
ToniJJJ voted for a review of Ed

“I just thought all the things I could have achieved if I had done some things differently. Maybe I would have been surrounded by friends and beautiful”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello are in Egypt. They obtain a valuable medallion which will lead to secret treasure. The beautiful Marie Windsor makes this film wor”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Abbott and Costello portray newly graduated detectives who take on the case of a boxer accused of killing his manager. Using a serum that makes people”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Bud and Lou help a 1890's showboat owner and his daughter fend off crooks. This film includes the first on-screen rendition of the classic "Who's On F”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Could have been great... the directer obliviously decided to let the miserably bloated Brando run amok with his character. I suppose the odd behavior ”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“It's just too bad that these sets were not designed better. Each dvd is double sided which is just the first cheap thing about these sets. The worst p”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“This one isn't rated that great on many review sites but I liked it. This one has everything - space, crooks, Mardi Gras, and of course some beautiful”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“What a low budget lousy movie this was. Waste of time. The best thing about this movie was Mira Sorvino's "presence". She is certainly as lovely as ev”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“This movie was great up until the incident in the fight with the stool... In all the history of prize fighting I doubt anything like this has ever hap”

2 days, 21 hours ago

“Following with my plan of watching all the Muppets movies this year, I went on with this 2nd sequel and, at first, I was rather worried. Indeed, I tho”

3 days, 10 hours ago

“Since I kept hearing good things about Shane Meadows (supposedly, he is one of the best British directors at work nowadays), I was definitely eager to”

3 days, 11 hours ago

“- The rule is as follows: If you've got some secret thing (like a weapon) to control and it needs secret codes (say 3) to activate and you've decided ”

3 days, 13 hours ago
Bml93 voted for a review of Noah

“"My father said that one day, if man continued in his ways, the Creator would annihilate this world..." In spite of what Paramount's marketing camp”

3 days, 15 hours ago

3 days, 16 hours ago

“There are some movies that stick with you even after the credits have run and you've headed back to your everyday life. You'll suddenly find yourself”

3 days, 20 hours ago

“This remake of Micheal Winner's The Mecanic (1972) is not good at all. the cast is not so bad Jason Statham as Arthur Bishop and Donald Sutherland as ”

4 days, 17 hours ago

“"The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything." The Lego”

4 days, 21 hours ago

“Since the ratings were pretty decent and since it was Chris Columbus’ directing debut, I was quite eager to check this flick. Furthermore, the title”

5 days, 4 hours ago

“"It will be a few months. You can't know where I am. And I can't be seen anywhere near you." Sequels to hit motion pictures are always a dubious pr”

5 days, 9 hours ago