All updates

“Yup. Five out of a possible ten. That's what I'm rating this game as, marginally average. It has just enough polish to elevate it to complete medio”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

2 weeks, 4 days ago

“I found myself loving every minute I spent playing this game. Maybe I'm just a sucker for detective stories. Maybe I have a soft spot for idiots. M”

1 month ago

“This is without doubt the best game I have ever played, and most likely the best I will ever play. It has everything: action, rpg, puzzles, blood & go”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Necronomicon: Dawning of Darkness is a point-n-click horror adventure full of creepy environments and characters. You are William Stanton, an archaeo”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Note: This review is for the SEGA CD game. There is a different game of the exact same title for the Sega Saturn. Please click here to see that revi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Dark Hunter (PS1) Review. This review is for Dark Hunter Part One: Otherworld Academy and Dark Hunter Part Two: Demon Forest. Dark Hunter Jou: Iji”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“I really feel like this game is establishing a new genre, because I don't know of anything quite like it. The Bureaucracy-em-up. You take on the r”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“For all the great technology and effort that went into designing the game, the results are pretty disappointing. The re-creation of 1940s Los Angeles ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“If there were ever a more tragic videogame character than that of hard boiled undercover cop turned vigilante Max Payne, I haven't found them yet. Rem”

4 months ago

“The Graphics are good, but this game is just a bit too generic and easy. I've already played the SNES and Genesis versions of this game, so don't thi”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“This game is awful, if there is another worthy contender for "Worst First-Person Shooter of all time" that beats this one, i'd love to see it. The ”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“Grand Theft Auto V's three antiheroes feel as though they were torn straight out of Sigmund Freud's structural model of the human psyche. The wild, fe”

6 months ago

“Battlefield 4 started out with a rocky launch but i dont blame the devs for that as we all know that it was EA that forced them to push this game out ”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“First things first: this game is TOUGH. Not "I can't beat this level my thumbs are bleeding" tough, but "I may never fully master the insane amount of”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“just perfect, there are no flaws with this game whatsoever”

6 months, 2 weeks ago

“First and foremost: Understand this -- I am a HUGE fan of pretty much everything Rockstar Games has made prior to this. I'm about to lay down the li”

7 months, 1 week ago

“Grand Theft Auto games in general are typically about killing people and stealing cars. The only reason people even started playing these games to beg”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Walking Dead (Episodes 1-5) by Telltale Games is a breakthrough videogame in numerous ways. For one, it's the first DLC game to become a mega-hit ”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Resident Evil series has traditionally been characterized by four main attributes. 1) Over the top, campy storyline 2) Creepy horror atmospher”

7 months, 2 weeks ago

“When you have the makings of a saga of 50 million copies, the last chapter of which has sold over 10 million units, it is difficult to resist the temp”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“Tokyo Jungle has attracted since the first announcement of the attention of all fans of a certain way of making games of clearly Japanese, thanks to t”

7 months, 4 weeks ago

“Fortunately, the world did not end, so we can play Ni No Kuni The Threat of the Witch Cinerea, at least in the West, because Japan is already out for ”

8 months ago

“just perfect, there are no flaws with this game whatsoever”

8 months, 2 weeks ago