All updates

“If there were ever a more tragic videogame character than that of hard boiled undercover cop turned vigilante Max Payne, I haven't found them yet. Rem”

1 day, 22 hours ago

“The Graphics are good, but this game is just a bit too generic and easy. I've already played the SNES and Genesis versions of this game, so don't thi”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“This game is awful, if there is another worthy contender for "Worst First-Person Shooter of all time" that beats this one, i'd love to see it. The ”

1 month, 2 weeks ago

“Grand Theft Auto V's three antiheroes feel as though they were torn straight out of Sigmund Freud's structural model of the human psyche. The wild, fe”

2 months ago

“Battlefield 4 started out with a rocky launch but i dont blame the devs for that as we all know that it was EA that forced them to push this game out ”

2 months, 1 week ago

“First things first: this game is TOUGH. Not "I can't beat this level my thumbs are bleeding" tough, but "I may never fully master the insane amount of”

2 months, 1 week ago

“I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Ellison. It tell”

2 months, 1 week ago

“just perfect, there are no flaws with this game whatsoever”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“First and foremost: Understand this -- I am a HUGE fan of pretty much everything Rockstar Games has made prior to this. I'm about to lay down the li”

3 months ago

“Grand Theft Auto games in general are typically about killing people and stealing cars. The only reason people even started playing these games to beg”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I really feel like this game is establishing a new genre, because I don't know of anything quite like it. The Bureaucracy-em-up. You take on the r”

3 months, 1 week ago

“The Walking Dead (Episodes 1-5) by Telltale Games is a breakthrough videogame in numerous ways. For one, it's the first DLC game to become a mega-hit ”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“The Resident Evil series has traditionally been characterized by four main attributes. 1) Over the top, campy storyline 2) Creepy horror atmospher”

3 months, 2 weeks ago

“When you have the makings of a saga of 50 million copies, the last chapter of which has sold over 10 million units, it is difficult to resist the temp”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Tokyo Jungle has attracted since the first announcement of the attention of all fans of a certain way of making games of clearly Japanese, thanks to t”

3 months, 3 weeks ago

“Fortunately, the world did not end, so we can play Ni No Kuni The Threat of the Witch Cinerea, at least in the West, because Japan is already out for ”

3 months, 4 weeks ago

“just perfect, there are no flaws with this game whatsoever”

4 months, 1 week ago

“This is my review i did on game gamespot WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 finally comes on to the Wii but did it play well and what is the game like. Befo”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Flower is quite possibly one of the most unique games I've played and it's different from what every other game has to offer. ThatGameCompany do have”

4 months, 3 weeks ago

“Though it wasn’t the first in the genre, for years Resident Evil was known as THE survival horror game. A few companies made Resident Evil clones in”

5 months ago

“In 1996, different game developers were scrambling to be the first to put out a fully 3D game in the vein of the sidescrolling genre. Along the same t”

5 months ago

“I'm not going to get into the plot or just describe the game to ruin your first impressions (if you haven't played it already). Instead, I'm gonna li”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“I was originally worried about getting hung up on the graphics and low res gui but ended up being so enthralled with the game that I didn't even notic”

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 Next »