HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE(2001), HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS(2002), HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN(2004), HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE(2005), HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX(2007), HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS:PART 1(2010), & HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS:PART 2(2011)"
"Gyatso could be James Potter
- - Both are killed before the start of the series during a fight with an overwhelming enemy.
- - Both serve as initial inspiration for the protagonist to live on.
- - Both displayed good senses of humour and were known pranksters.
- - Both looked very much like the protagonist.
- - Both were on good terms with Roku/Dumbledore when they were both alive and younger.
jay-jay added this to a list 2 years, 11 months ago
Talents: Duelling and Transfiguration
Wand: Mahogany, 11"
James is an animagus, and can take the form of a stag.
Significant other: Lily Potter (wife)
Other facts: His friends nicknamed him Prongs."
The_Dash08 added this to a list 3 years, 2 months ago
"James - Means "supplanter." To "supplant" is" to to take the place of, or substitute, especially through intrigue or underhanded tactics." James was also an apostle of Jesus.
Prongs - A slender pointed or projecting part; a point of an antler. Clearly referring to the stag that represents Harry Potter's Patronus and James Potter's Animagus form. "
discordany added this to a list 3 years, 6 months ago